Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 12:59 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:50 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
Rather Be the Hunter Than...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:39 PM

Old December 29th, 2023, 11:47 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Wildtwist was cautious about returning here after his battle with the riverclan cat. He sat there, looking for anything out of place. Leaf stayed for a bit to patrol before deciding all was well. They headed back to camp.

( closed - hornet patrol post)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old December 29th, 2023, 12:13 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Asterpaw-*
43/100
he/him || 10moons || go with the flow: inactive, ultimate predator
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

This was Cattail Pond, huh? ThunderClan had won it just before he'd joined them if Aster remembered correctly, and Redhawk spoke as if RiverClan was lurking in the very shadows around this place just waiting for the right moment to take it back. A shiver ran down his spine at that though, but he quickly pushed it out of his mind. They were here for herbs not to discuss conspiracies. Still, he nods mutely. Bumblestar had taken him here to practice the basics of battle training, so at least he knew something if the River cats were lurking around the corner, but he wasn't confident he could beat them. Anyway - herbs.

[roll to find 13]
It takes him a minute, the cold air making scents feel almost sharp and biting the inside of his mouth and nose, but one of them holds a note of... what had Drizzlecloud described it as? Relaxing? Yeah, this scent here makes him almost want to curl up and go to bed, but the cold of the ground underpaw keeps him awake. Wandering closer, Aster notices that the sprigs are a little brown and weepy, but they should be ok he hopes. Noticing Redhawk hadn't taken every flower she found, Aster similarly picks only two, leaving the wimpiest looking sprigs behind, and turns to face the other two, tail held a little higher, proud of his find.

[ +2 lavender ]
[ @tallulah // @Cherry~ ]
Old December 29th, 2023, 12:27 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
(then pretend I said it another way not meaning they died or anything ;-; )

Mothdust

Tom|23 moons|dark fluffy ash brown tom with pale blue eyes|

"could you explain then?" he asked quietly, sitting down next to Rainpaw. His ears up and ready to listen if Rainpaw wanted to talk.
“I- I’m sorry.. it’s.. nevermind.” Rainpaw brushed her tears away and pushed away her sadness, perking up and seeming happy.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:46 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
He peered out at the open meadow, paws rooted to the ground. His eyes were wide, nervous -- his urges were telling him to go back, away from the pond, not toward it.

To Wildtwist, Wolfpaw's voice was low, quiet. "How do you.. not be afraid?" Being poisoned, nearly dying to an enemy that didn't fight fair.. just being near a border made him fearful.

[ @Bean_The_Cat ]
[ Apologies for the deylayed response. Also i had no idea how wild would react so sorry not sorry. ]

Wildtwist
ThunderClan Hornet

Wildtwist turned his head in suprise at the apprentice's question. He sat down and turned to wolfpaw. "Whatya mean, bud? It's okay to be afraid. Sometimes, even I get scared," he said softly, gazing near the pond. "I was almost killed here, and I was afraid then. But what matters is that we don't let it decide what to do." He attempted to give wolfpaw a playful nudge. "if ya want, I can teach you some things I do ta help me," leaf offered his companion

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old December 30th, 2023, 06:44 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“I- I’m sorry.. it’s.. nevermind.” Rainpaw brushed her tears away and pushed away her sadness, perking up and seeming happy.

Mothdust

Mothdust sat there for a second. "Ok.." he said slowly, getting up. "Why don't you go explore the rest of the area?" he said with a small smile.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old December 31st, 2023, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Mothdust

Mothdust sat there for a second. "Ok.." he said slowly, getting up. "Why don't you go explore the rest of the area?" he said with a small smile.
Rainpaw nodded and stood up, walking away.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 31st, 2023, 04:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Asterpaw-*
42/100
he/him || 10moons || go with the flow: inactive, ultimate predator
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

Listening, Aster nodded along, storing the information away. The most versatile move... so, very useful and definitely one he should know if he wanted to, you know, survive at all. Mentally taking note of the places his mentor tapped on him - head, shoulder, inside of the leg - he decided he'd rather not practice with his claws out, perhaps especially when he'd never really done this before. Once he got the move down, then maybe he'd consider a claws out approach, but, for now at least, claws sheathed.

"Alright," he answered Bumblestar and stood up to survey her posture - would she be trying to block him at all, or was this purely so he knew his form and he'd meet no resistance? Well, he'd find out in a moment. Squaring his shoulders, the siamese tries not to think too hard about what he's doing as he attempts to mimic the leader's form and hit her on the shoulder with one of his front paws.
Bumblestar let Asterpaw strike her without moving. One of these days she'd pull a fast one on him and teach him how to get going in a split second, but for now she just wanted him to get the basics down. That was the important part.

"Good. Keep your limb a little closer to your body so you don't leave yourself too open to retaliation, and in a fight you'll want to put a lot more force behind it than that, so you can actually do some damage, but this is a good start."

She took a moment to drop into a stretch, ensuring her legs were good and loose. "Now I want you to use it. You feeling up to a brief spar?"
Old January 1st, 2024, 02:11 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

At Redhawk's acknowledgement, Drizzlenight followed her out of the camp and into the territory. Leaf-bare always brought quiet down on the forest. It made the whole territory seem emptier and, at least at night, more threatening, in a way. Predators and Clan cats alike were always more desperate during leaf-bare; it almost felt as if the quiet of the forest was a constant reminder of that.

Eventually, they arrived at Cattail Pond. Drizzlenight went his own way, although he kept one eye on Asterpaw. With how many apprentices ThunderClan had, it was often difficult to know just who knew what. If the apprentice had trouble finding the right herbs or knowing how to pick them, Drizzlenight didn't mind stepping in to help.

He kept his other eye on the perimeter of the area, on the lookout for RiverClan cats. At one point, he thought he saw significant movement in a tangle of undergrowth. His claws slid out, the beginnings of a snarl rumbling in his chest. It turned out to be nothing, though; perhaps a trick of the mind or a sudden burst of wind.

After a bit of searching, the calming scent of lavender hit his nose. It was rather weak, suggesting the plant might not be doing all too well. Sure enough, most of it had withered away. Only a few small purple flowers remained; hopefully they would prove useful enough. Snipping them off, Drizzlenight made his way back to the rest of the patrol.

Redhawk and Asterpaw had both found herbs of their own, making this patrol a success in Drizzlenight's eyes.

[ +2 lavender ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 1st, 2024, 08:35 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Rainpaw nodded and stood up, walking away.

Willowpaw

Willowpaw was already exploring the area, where she found mice. A good start to her training.

MothDust

Mothdust trotted over to the apprentices. (I'mma just make this into a quick hunting lesson if that is ok) "I wanna catch some mice!" Willowpaw said loudly, scaring a few away. "Well, first step to that is to be quiet," he said in a hushed tone. Willowpaw nodded. "Would you like to hunt?" he asked Rainpaw.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old January 1st, 2024, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Willowpaw

Willowpaw was already exploring the area, where she found mice. A good start to her training.

MothDust

Mothdust trotted over to the apprentices. (I'mma just make this into a quick hunting lesson if that is ok) "I wanna catch some mice!" Willowpaw said loudly, scaring a few away. "Well, first step to that is to be quiet," he said in a hushed tone. Willowpaw nodded. "Would you like to hunt?" he asked Rainpaw.
“Yeah, sure” Rainpaw whispered, tail drooping. She was still sad.

My art shop

My characters (WIP)