Today 04:38 PM

Old May 10th, 2024, 02:07 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 38 moons
dreamwalker ⦁ beefed up t2
The herbalist headed into the territory, coming to a halt when they reached Sleepy Thicket. With a flick of her tail she turned around and made sure Branchpaw and Berrypaw were still with her. "We can split up here, or you can stick with me. Up to you," she mewed, giving both of them a quick nod and then heading off to look for borage and dandelion.

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ] [ @Blazing - Branchpaw ]
[ This is a very speedran post, just wanted to get it done lol ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:56 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

[since berry was called to this patrol before becoming MCA i will keep her as a warrior apprentice here hehe]

Berrypaw followed after Mistyshard, enjoying that her paw pads finally felt comfortable on the long walk to this side of the territory. It had taken awhile, but her muscles had gradually gotten used to running through the uneven ground, even with her limited training. The extra fluff and wobbliness of her past kithood was evermore fading away.

The apprentice nodded to Mistyshard, mewing, "I'll try to look on my own for a bit..." But I might ask you for help! She added silently. How embarrassing would it be to dig up the wrong kinds of plants and drop them all at Misty's paws?

Berrypaw bounded towards a clump of ferns and grasses, their scent potent as they sprouted and bloomed in the new-leaf sun. A few different clumps of yellowish flowers could be seen among some others, sticking low to the ground with thin, pale stems.

[Roll: 2 | Fail]

No... those ones looked dead...? The first she stuck her nose to had her sneezing — fluffy white seeds stuck to her muzzle while the leaves were brown and wilted. Annoyed, Berrypaw shook her head until the itchy seeds flew into the air. Yuck!

[Roll: 13 | Success!]

Moving on to the next clump, however, she saw them. Flat, broad-faced yellow flowers... just like Mistyshard had described. Must be dandelion! ...I think.

The apprentice bent down and carefully dug a little into the dirt... she couldn't remember if Misty had said she needed the roots, leaves, or flowers. So why not all?

She quickly bounded over to where she'd last seen the medicine cat disappear. "Is this right, Mistyshard?" Berrypaw called over a muffled bundle of plants in her mouth, eyes glinting hopefully.

[+1 dandelion]

/ @starry @Blazing

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 12th, 2024, 10:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
By the time she had made it to the thicket with Fogmuzzle on her back, the sun was starting to sink in the sky. Despite the tiredness that circled her mind like hungry vultures Dusklion found she had no energy to even yawn. The walk had been automatic, and the deputy had meant to head towards the outskirts to bury the body - yet she blinked in realization when the thicket came into view.

Too tired to drag the already heavy body all the way to the outskirts where the warrior belonged, Dusklion let Fogmuzzle slide off her back and set to work digging out a grave. Once it was deep enough she used her paws to roll the body in and covered it with the damp dirt once more. She worked autonomously, no thought behind her actions as she patted the dirt down.

Hesitation had her standing there briefly, mulling over the meeting, before the dark tabby turned and headed back towards camp.

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡
Old May 14th, 2024, 09:08 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Smile Re: Sleepy Thicket

Rainingpaw loved Sleepy Thicket. There were plenty stabby birds (Shrikes) and she was now too big for them to prey on her. She remembered the impaled squirrel on her other patrol. She also remembered when there was a fox near here according to some of the other... the kits. Though exited she slowed down as Appleberry and Skyfall had taught her. Still she she tripped over her paws and skidded a little ahead.-

@Fits @Snowyfeathr

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 15th, 2024 at 09:36 AM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 38 moons
dreamwalker ⦁ beefed up t2
The herbalist headed into the territory, coming to a halt when they reached Sleepy Thicket. With a flick of her tail she turned around and made sure Branchpaw and Berrypaw were still with her. "We can split up here, or you can stick with me. Up to you," she mewed, giving both of them a quick nod and then heading off to look for borage and dandelion.

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ] [ @Blazing - Branchpaw ]
[ This is a very speedran post, just wanted to get it done lol ]

Branchpaw

Following behind Mistyshard and Berrypaw, he peered over every so often careful to the other apprentice and the medicine cat. Overall, however, Branchpaw stayed silent until they reached the Sleepy Thicket.

As they were about to split up, Branchpaw glanced at Berrypaw and Mistyshard again before he headed out for themselves, but still staying somewhere near the other two.

[Roll: 11 | Success]
He first walked towards the underbrush and looked around, searching for vibrant leaves that can mean yellow flowers as well. Though it took a while, he soon found one of them- it's not enough, but at least okay for now. Branchpaw gathered them.

[Roll: 13 | Success]
Afterwards, he continued forward again, the blueish flower wasn't hard to find. Though also small in amount, the apprentice gathered them too.

[+1 dandelion | +2 borage]

@SentimentalSquid @starry
(Yall sorry for the late post too )
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:46 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@Yoshdo @Fits

Hollytail padded into Sleepy Thicket, slightly annoyed that Rainingpaw had run off ahead. He caught up with the apprentice, and gave her look. "Rainingpaw, you should know better than to run ahead like that . . . what if something had attacked you." he mewed, still clearly annoyed at the apprentice. "Now" he mewed. "We should split up to get more prey. Heroneye, take Rainingpaw with you" he mewed.."I'll head this way" he pointed with his tail "You two should go the opposite direction. Meet back up here once you catch something" he said, padding off into the forest.

(Sorry that this is so late, I got busy!)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:24 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Raining paw looked back towards Hollytail. "Um sorry", she mewed. I know a good spot here with these robin-sized birds. I was wondering if you could show me how to catch one? I uh never learned how," she mewed embarrassed.-
@Snowyfeathr @Fits

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 17th, 2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Elderberrymint
“Lying is my favorite hobby.”

Elderberrymint wondered out of the camp towards the sleepy thickets and softly hummed to herself. She felt the soft fog roll in around her and the land before she found a nice rock to sit upon. It was tall enough to let her peak her head above the fog and look around the place. The shecat liked to pretend when there was a fog like this that Starclan cats were walking these grounds coated with tears. Getting older in moons was something that came with guilt as she was slowly forgetting the faces and names of her grand-kits and grand-grand-kit, how many rungs down the ladder was she already now with offspring? How many kits did she have again, how many litters? All she could remember was she had a lot of kits compared to other queens and by the pleading of her mate she stopped having them. Imagine that.

A soft yawn came from the elder as she wondered how many more moons she would see before this old bag of bones made its way up to that starry pelt. Despite how much her body aches in age, Elderberrymint was not be going without a struggle. They would have to drag her up if they wanted this old coot and even then she would throw claws! You don't live this long if you weren't stubborn.

[Open]
Old Yesterday, 12:39 AM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye glanced at Hollytail. Rainingpaw’s request seemed a reasonable one (assuming that the place in question was still in Sleepy Thicket), considering that they were already going hunting. Still, since it was Hollytail who was the patrol’s leader, she quietly awaited his response.

( @Snowyfeathr ; @Yoshdo )
Old Yesterday, 12:42 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@Fits @Yoshdo

Hollytail looked thoughtful about it. "If Heroneye could teach you, then I wouldn't mind" he mewed. "I still think you should go with Rainingpaw, Heroneye" He meowed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably