Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 04:45 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:41 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:38 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Martenburr purred happily as he looked about (open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:39 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Fadingsun called out the announcement. She rolled her eyes at the thought of a picnic. Why would anyone want to waste their time on such a trivial activity? As Fadingsun waited at the camp entrance, VenomWink made her back into the warriors den. She looked at Fadingsun with disdain and thought to herself, What an idiotic idea. Why would I waste my time on a picnic when I have better things to do? Fadingsun must be desperate to try and make us forget about the mess that is RiverClan. VenomWink's personality was known for being unkind and indifferent, and she didn't care about forming meaningful connections with others. She preferred to be alone, and her manipulative tendencies meant that she often used others to get what she wanted without showing any remorse.

[SIMI-OPEN, ASK]
┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint couldn't help but smile as she heard Fadingsun's announcement about the picnic. It was a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with her mate DeerSpark and the rest of the clan. She found DeerSpark sitting alone and knew he would appreciate the invitation to join in. ' ' DeerSpark, love, isn't this great?' ' TadpoleSprint asked, nuzzling up against him. ' 'I was thinking of bringing some fresh fish. What do you think?' '

[OPEN] @Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]
┊WoodpeckerSpeckle
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

WoodpeckerSpeckles watched as Fadingsun leapt atop the Floodstone, announcing the picnic at Haven Springs. As much as she wanted to join, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Fadingsun's popularity and influence on the clan. She knew it was silly to feel that way, but it was hard not to when she cared so much about her clanmates. Despite her reservations, the idea of a relaxing picnic sounded tempting. She quickly made her way to the pile of prey, selecting a juicy fish to bring along. As she made her way to the entrance, she couldn't help but notice Fadingsun waiting there. WoodpeckerSpeckles admired his leadership skills but was wary of his influence on the Clan.

[OPEN]
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to hear Fadingsun's announcement. She had been feeling down lately due to all the negativity and chaos in RiverClan. She knew that Fadingsun was a caring and friendly cat who always thought about his Clanmates' well-being. ' ' Yay! A picnic sounds amazing!' ' she said, her tail twitching with excitement. She was glad that Fadingsun was open-minded and welcoming, always ready to bring some cheer to the Clan. StrawberryPaw was a bit naive and innocent, but she was intelligent and perky, always eager to learn and help others. She quickly went to the pile of prey and picked a plump trout to bring along.

[OPEN]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 17th, 2024, 03:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

A picnic? With all her bros? Aw, yes dude! Silkwisp loved events like this, where they all just chilled and had a good time! Bounding over in an instant, Silk decided that she'd hunt when she got there. Afterall the prey pile wasn't looking as lush as ever so it'd just be easier to hunt instead of wasting the valuable resources they had...and she liked the fun of hunting.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 17th, 2024, 04:54 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Fadingsun called out the announcement. She rolled her eyes at the thought of a picnic. Why would anyone want to waste their time on such a trivial activity? As Fadingsun waited at the camp entrance, VenomWink made her back into the warriors den. She looked at Fadingsun with disdain and thought to herself, What an idiotic idea. Why would I waste my time on a picnic when I have better things to do? Fadingsun must be desperate to try and make us forget about the mess that is RiverClan. VenomWink's personality was known for being unkind and indifferent, and she didn't care about forming meaningful connections with others. She preferred to be alone, and her manipulative tendencies meant that she often used others to get what she wanted without showing any remorse.

[SIMI-OPEN, ASK]
┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint couldn't help but smile as she heard Fadingsun's announcement about the picnic. It was a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with her mate DeerSpark and the rest of the clan. She found DeerSpark sitting alone and knew he would appreciate the invitation to join in. ' ' DeerSpark, love, isn't this great?' ' TadpoleSprint asked, nuzzling up against him. ' 'I was thinking of bringing some fresh fish. What do you think?' '

[OPEN] @Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]
┊WoodpeckerSpeckle
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

WoodpeckerSpeckles watched as Fadingsun leapt atop the Floodstone, announcing the picnic at Haven Springs. As much as she wanted to join, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Fadingsun's popularity and influence on the clan. She knew it was silly to feel that way, but it was hard not to when she cared so much about her clanmates. Despite her reservations, the idea of a relaxing picnic sounded tempting. She quickly made her way to the pile of prey, selecting a juicy fish to bring along. As she made her way to the entrance, she couldn't help but notice Fadingsun waiting there. WoodpeckerSpeckles admired his leadership skills but was wary of his influence on the Clan.

[OPEN]
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to hear Fadingsun's announcement. She had been feeling down lately due to all the negativity and chaos in RiverClan. She knew that Fadingsun was a caring and friendly cat who always thought about his Clanmates' well-being. ' ' Yay! A picnic sounds amazing!' ' she said, her tail twitching with excitement. She was glad that Fadingsun was open-minded and welcoming, always ready to bring some cheer to the Clan. StrawberryPaw was a bit naive and innocent, but she was intelligent and perky, always eager to learn and help others. She quickly went to the pile of prey and picked a plump trout to bring along.

[OPEN]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark leaped in surprise, his fur bristling out into what could've been called a cloud by those with poor eyesight. He spun around and was relieved to see that his mate was the cat who called out to him. He was usually really good at noticing her voice as soon as it hit his ears... Why not today?

I was probably distracted. Deerspark thought as he let his fur slowly regain its normal size.

"Tadpolesprint!" He smiled widely at her. "Haven't seen you in like... Hmmm, let me think... 156 moons, all in counting. Yep! How dare you leave me alone for so long?" He nodded briskly at her as his smile widened.

(Wahhhh... Short post!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:46 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Tulippaw's eyes flickered over Fadingsun. She was sunning her in the Clearing, not moping, but instead sunning herself, contrary to what the other cats might've said. The she-cat grumbled when she heard about Fadingsun's picnic. She didn't feel like she was in the mood for something so cheerful... something so happy. The calico was most certainly not happy. Not when everyone who'd once loved her was disappearing one by one.

She didn't feel like going at first. She never felt like doing much of anything nowadays. It was frustrating that she'd worked so hard to get out of the sad funk she was in, only to slip right back down in it. She sometimes wondered why she was still even trying.

Her mood, however, seemed to brighten up when she saw Strawberrypaw. That was the reason she was still trying. And maybe also Berryflare. Strawberrypaw was her friend. At least Tulippaw thought Strawberrypaw was her friend... Maybe Strawberrypaw didn't.

Either way, the calico couldn't help herself out to get up and trot over to the prey pile. She grabbed herself a small vole and quickly caught up to her friend. "Hey! Strawberrypaw!" She called. Tulippaw couldn't explain it, but she got this weird desire to be around Strawberrypaw more.

. . .
@lys.luvbot

. . .

Bearsnout padded over (wip- will edit this later.)

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:18 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his gaze to Fadinsun as the tom called out from the floodstone once more, his heart squeezed at the thought of what could be said before he was able to sigh with relief. A picnic, that sounded nice, lovely even. It would be a nice break and it was what Seabreeze needed, a bit of rest despite the chaos and stress. The lionheart forwent the prey in the pile not really hungry despite the lack of eating he has done lately. The sandy grey-blue tom padded along with the cats, then he made his way through the swarm and walked up to the new leader with a small dip of his head. "Hello, Fadingsun, as bittersweet as it is, I wanted to congratulate you on your new leadership. And also," His blue eyes shifted away from Fadingsun nervously, "Thank you for the position, I don't quite know what you and Dusklion see in me but I will do my best to live up to that and more."

He would for Riverclan and Cloverpaw. He wondered briefly if she was watching down from the stars, excited for him. She was supposed to be the lionheart, the deputy, and then leader, that was her plan and Seabreeze would've been there every paw step of the way and then it was cut short. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Seabreeze was quite pleased that Fadingsun was leader of all cats, he had few others in his mind who he thinks would make for a good leader. Seabreeze gave his leader his full attention. After this, Seabreeze would use the picnic to get to know some of the clan mates in Riverclan that he didn't quite know yet.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded over. She'd hunt when she was there, but right now she felt like she was about to collapse. Probably looked like it too.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old April 18th, 2024, 03:51 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 24/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw perked up when she heard her mentor call everyone from the Floodstone, the large maine coon stretching languidly before rolling over and padding over to listen. A picnic? By the river? Aw heck yes! Eaglepaw quickly scanned the crowd for her friends, though she couldn't locate them. No matter! She would enjoy this by herself. Alone. Eaglepaw internally grimaced at the idea, but forced herself to move towards the prey pile, picking out a blackbird and padding over to her mentor. She noticed he was chatting with Seabreeze, and opted to stay off to the side. She would chat with him later.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 18th, 2024, 08:21 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
A picnic? Padding over slowly Dusklion took a moment to observe her brother on the Floodstone - stars, she hated that name - before letting her gaze drop down to one of the cats who seemed to be standing alone. She wasn't entirely sure still about her place among the Clan, what they thought of her (she tried to act like it didn't bother her), but maybe Fades' apprentice was still a friendly face?

"Hey, Wings," she quipped as she trotted up to stand beside him - she hadn't grabbed anything from the fresh-kill pile since it was a bit low, and figured she would just hunt there when she could. "You ever been out to the springs before?" Her tail waved back and forth absentmindedly behind her as she attempted a grin towards the younger apprentice.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:57 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw joins.

[too eepy to make her format and type anything else]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 19th, 2024 at 06:57 AM.