Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:27 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:26 PM
between streams and...
Last post by goodacacia
Today 12:17 PM
What does the pfp of the...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:11 PM
Thread deletion
Last post by panchiko
Today 12:10 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default QUARANTINE!!

Event [#event]

The plague was getting worse with each passing day. It was impossible to ignore the flood of cats in and out of the medicine den, and it was more than just a little concerning. If things weren't contained, and quickly, ThunderClan would have something out of control on their paws. There needed to be some separation.

"Yo, ThunderClan!" Bumblestar's sharp bark ricocheted across the clearing as she moved to stand right in the center. "Those of you who able-bodied 'n not currently feelin' near death's den, gather yourselves up. The illness is spreading 'n I want to get a separate area by Sunkissed Creek in order so we can move the sick there 'n get it contained. I need cats willing to help out with construction. We'll be headin' out as soon as there's enough."

--- OOC NOTE ---
Due to a jump in the volume of ill cats and the progression of the sickness, Bumblestar is heading construction of a separate, much smaller camp for the sickies at Sunkissed Creek.

If your cat is CURRENTLY ROLEPLAYED AS ILL - they are not able to participate in this event and will be returned to camp if they attempt to do so.

Continuation on 9/8

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @omen @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Phoenix @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @meowmeow fuzzyface @Aphrodite @Amberlight @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie

Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Nightwhisper padded forward, his eyes worried

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE Bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Cheerful

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: 30/100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw immediately bounded forward at the call of Bumblestar's voice. "I'll help!" She quickly volunteered. She wanted allll of the sick cats to get better, and she didn't want any of the not sick cats to get sick. It was an important job, she figured. And it's helping! She loved to be helpful.
---

OPEN

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 10:07 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Lambfluff, Burningpaw, and Twilightforest bounded forward.

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Well, Mothflame knew damn well she wasn't anywhere near sick. She padded up, shot Bumblestar a warm smile, before looking around for anyone that wasn't on the brink of death. This illness really was no joke. Cats were emerging with illnesses every single day, almost. And Mothflame feared for a moment if it would affect her as well.

((Lazy but eughshsgghw ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Acornfall immediately stepped forward. He nodded at Nightwhisper, a silent promise that the brown tabby tom would do everything in his power for Nightwhisper's family, and his clan.

[@ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Nightwhisper]

Strawberryfur stepped forward, concern sparking in her eyes. This sickness was getting worse, and while she was still confident everything would work out she was getting more and more worried for her clanmates. Cats she was close to were getting sick, and she wanted to be of service.

Burnedpaw also stepped forward. He felt that as an apprentice of the clan, helping his leader to take care of his clanmates was part of his duty. Especially since he was still well and able-bodied.

Sunnystreak's ears twitched. This illness was becoming rather serious. Concern flickered in his chest for his clanmates, so he stepped forward too. He and Strawberryfur exchanged a glance from where they sat. He could tell they were both worried and wanted to help. Sunnystreak may be a grump, but he wasn't the type to abandon his clan when they were in need.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Weevilkit she/her 9 moons ThunderClan
[ Agatha Kitty ]
Weevilkit's ears tail twitched anxiously. She had noticed quite a few cats looking unwell but she hadn't realized just how bad things were getting until Bumblestar pointed it out.

Perhaps it was because she didn't really have friends yet, but Weevilkit felt just fine! She quickly padded towards the center of the clearing. "Um.. Can I help?"
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Loonpaw | he/him

Loonpaw glanced up from where he sat gromming himself as Bumblestars call reached his ears, a frown steadily spreading across his normally flat expression. Only an idiot wouldnt have been able to see something like this coming, what with the rapid influx of cats who were too sick to really do much of anything. He could only wonder if the other clans had the misfortune of dealing with mass sickness, or if it just so happened to be ThunderClan that had been randomly chosen to be the sole unfortunate target.

After a seconds contemplation he got to his paws and made his way over to the steadily growing group of cats in front of Bumblestar. Still, even then he kept a bit more distance from his clanmates than he might have without the mass sickness. After all, who knows which cat might be infected without knowing it.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge is present to help.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime. I’m extremely forgetful
My Mood: Lurking

Birch'cloud
He/Him | 23 moons | Thunderclan warrior

Birch'cloud immediately stepped forward upon hearing his leaders sharp bark. His gaze wandered briefly, taking in the numbers of approaching clanmates and their conditions. Despite being aware of the sudden uprise of sickness in the clan, he didn't realize just how serious the situation was getting, and that had him feeling reasonably ashamed.
"I'm in!" The tom volunteered, his eyes narrowed as he focused in on Bumblestar confidently. He was more than ready to help the ill. Anything to show his strong loyalty to Thunderclan.

Last edited by Ready2Crash; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.