Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 05:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Lessons of the Past [Whole Clan Story Event]

Well, it couldn't hurt learning more about WindClan's history - if she didn't already know this. The queens in her kithood were more busy praising her fur and mother than sharing any of the clan's stories, after all. Deftly sitting down in a calmer area, the newly named Silverrose remained quiet to listen.

Old March 27th, 2024, 05:35 PM

[Rhubarb'Kit]
Timid - Mellow - 3 Moons - Purrk: N/A

°"Rhubarb'Kit slowly waddled to hear the story being told°
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Cranekit padded over lazily (because starry wants to sleep and is not writing more rn)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:18 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
After her pathetic display of cowardice at Starry Meadow, Bravebird was trying to be more active around the Clan. So when she heard Crowtooth speak of telling a story, the lilac warrior grinned and padded over. A story about how despicable those kelp-smelling wet floppy fish were? Oh, count her in. Already her paws were making their way towards the tunneller, tail high in the air. Something about the introduction of the story sparked familiarity within her, as if it had been a tale told to her long ago - but trying to poke and pry it from the depths of her foggy pre-death memories was futile. So instead she took a seat, tucking both her front and hind paws underneath her in a full loaf position.
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur glanced up when Crowtooth mentioned a story, intruige sparking in the warrior's eyes. He hesitated at first, eyeing the gathering cats nervously. He was a bit wary of joining a large group, still a bit socially stunted after moons of isolation. But just listening couldn't hurt, right? Hawkfur padded to the edge of the crowd, getting ready to settle down before he noticed a familiar pelt nearby Crowtooth. All at once, his nerves dissipated like morning dew, and Hawkfur found himself striding over to Bravebird, giving her a smile before hunkering down at her side, forming a lovely little russet loaf.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

As she waited for the story to start, the sound of paw steps heading towards her had Bravebird popping her head up. A broad smile spread across her face and she nudged Hawkfur lightly as he settled down next to her - just two loafs baking together. "Can't wait to hear what story Crowtooth's gonna share," she purred with a glance towards her friend, an eagerness in her eyes that hadn't been there for some time. "How're your wounds, by the way?" They seemed to have a bit of time before Crow would dive into the story as she glanced back at Hawk with inquisitive curiosity.

[ @Mica ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 48 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @talle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur's fluffy cheeks stretched into a grin as Bravebird nudged him, her enthusiasm a nice change from the dullness that had fogged over her gaze the last moon. It was nice to see her doing better. When she asked him how he was, he quickly averted his gaze and licked his chest self consciously. "Oh, they're fine. A little sore but that's expected." He glanced up at her torn ear and the scars along her face. A flicker of guilt curdled in his chest. "How about yours?" It was reassuring to see everyone affected by the patrol to be healing well, and things had almost returned to normal. Hawkfur's limp was barely noticeable, and some fur had begun to grow back over some of the scarring. It was hard not to nip and pick at it as it itched, but that was hardly the worst that it could be.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 28th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw joined.

Foxpaw joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 28th, 2024 at 12:15 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Cats had gathered, a good turn out with greeting individual friends like Twilightstar and Bravebird quickly fell to the wayside with Rabbitkits antics. It was, frankly adorable for all it was a mess and the tom had a chuckle forced out of him at the sudden sight, a paw reaching out to try and help right the kitten.

"Well I cant say Ive ever seen moves like that so I cant say for sure but there sure is fighting. Unfortunately though Riverclan sure deserves it windclan does not get revenge in this story, starclan gets the justice for us."
Some found that disappointing really, felt that for the price to be payed it had to be payed in blood drawn by the claws of the wronged. But honestly as long as the score was even in the end and justice was gained Crowtooth was of the mind that results mattered over the method.

He couldnt help but add a "Keep honing those skills though kiddo, you never know when Riverclan will need a good clawing with them." and a chuff at the little tom, downright charmed by the enthusiasm.

For now it was time to begin.

---

A deep breath of air was taken in as the tom wracked his mind for all details, beginning as he remembered the elder beginning.
"Now history stretches long and much is forgotten in time, but it is not quite forgotten that the camp we lost to the fire was not our first camp to exist.

Long long ago, we denned in the Sedgewater Valley."
He paused for a moment, letting it sink in that windclan had actually held camp on a border and so close to the river before continuing.

"We dwelled in burrows beneath the exposed tree roots, a strong protective structure created by the water washing the dirt away. It may seem strange to live in such confined spaces as we now live such exposed lived but back then the tunnelers were more of a force then we are now. Once upon a time the clan was split in two, half tunnelers and half moor runners."
It was a sad fact to see this loss of tradition but a true one Crowtooth had been working a lifetime to change, though progress was slow.

Here the tom hesitated, feeling it necessary to disclaim something. "Now names are one of the first thing lost to time, and Im unsure of if the ones I have are correct bar two. The windclan leaders name was along the line of Nettlestar and so we'll call him that, and he kept the peace. Through keen negotiation and devastating counter attacks to slights he kept no enemies but perhaps it was the caution cats kept towards him that made things worse.

But his methods were undeniably fight ending with his secret weapon. A warrior, a leader, a vicious fighter and strategist who's tunnel ambush tactics were so vicious his name is remembered, Flutterbug."
Now here Crowtooth expected giggles because for a cat who's methods had enshrined him in mythos so stark the tom wouldnt replicate many of them for fear of landing in the dark forest the name was WEIRD. Who named the clans most vicious fighter FLUTTERBUG?! It was bizarre and earned a confused head shake.

"A hidden tunnel camp in sedgewater valley and a reputation that scared away potential enemies..... But a chaotic clan across the border. His name is forgotten, and good riddance for it, so Ill call him Storkstar was the one to notice that the border was unusually active. A shame, had it been someone less paranoid this mess might not have happened."

Old March 28th, 2024, 11:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

The little kit gave a happy squeal as he was lifted back on his paws by Crowtooth, words failing to make it through the happy haze. Though the kit took a moment to make sure he at least got a 'thank you' out to the warrior before quieting and listening carefully to the older feline's words. The kit felt a slight frown tug on his features but it disappeared in a flash as the kit refired up at Crowtooth's words. He bounced back and forth, "Yeah, yeah! I'll show the Riverclanners something super scary!" Then the kit looked back and forth really quick as if clearing the area for any other cats, which there were quite a few but they were far away enough, then leaned in towards Crowtooth. In a whisper that was more of stage whisper came Rabbitkit's voice, "The 'something' is my claws, see?" He showed off his clean, untainted from work yet, claws to the warrior as though he wouldn't have ever seen any before, "Mama says I am quite the fighter!"

The kit seemed to sense that the story was starting soon as the many cats around them seemed to hush so he took a bound away and took a seat. Personal bubbles are important! The kit watched enraptured as the warriors began to tell the tale of a camp before this one and then another one before that one! It sounded so cool! Maybe when he was an apprentice his mentor could take him to the old camp he wanted to see it! And the tunnels, the tunnels sounded cool! Rabbits liked tunnels from what he was told by warriors and apprentices, and he was a rabbit - kind of- so that made tunnels and tunneling cool too!

Rabbitkit listened in growing awe as Crowtooth continued to explain the greatest tunneler, Flutterbug! To be honest he was confused when a slight reaction went through the crowd of cats but overall the cat ignored it. That sounded so cool!! Rabbitkit wanted to be a tunneler! How come he hasn't heard of them before! Was it because of what happened to the camp? He paused as he came to the realization that they weren't in that camp because of something bad that has to do with Riverclan, were those cats chased out? How does that relate to tunneling and why there are none left. The kit wanted so badly to call out his questions but stayed silent, sure that Crowtooth would get to it.
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:48 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Stressed

SparrowKit

Cooollll he thought

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg