Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake nodded, smiling. They followed Scalescar, looking back to see if Spottedpaw was following.

(Thank you thank you )
{ @TheLostAmongTheStars - @SpiritWolf_yt }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 1st, 2024, 02:22 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> ravenwing [he/him, wc warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.

the black tom approached, the rest of his patrolmates hopefully behind him as he placed the moss he had gathered infront of him on the ground.
"im uh- here to report my patrol. uh we got uhm some borage and a lot of moss" he flicked his tail where he assumed his patrol to have gathered.
okay good, on time and we actually found stuff. thats good right?

@Alchemist Kitsune patrol report

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 1st, 2024, 04:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Without further word, Silverpaw followed Leechscar back to camp. Now this was an easier task than heading towards the Starry Meadows, given this would be backtracking their previous steps, and the apprentice made careful note to commit the route to memory. After all, she couldn't be a warrior without knowing the territory like the back of her paw.

Once she spotted the medicine cat, still on her mentor's heels, Silverpaw too set down the two poppy flowers she'd found, despite their poor appearance. Hopefully the actual useful part of the flowers were still intact.
"I should hope these are still of use."
She mew, not particularly pleased with her findings. But there wasn't much else, as the warrior had stated.

Now, she had fully expected Leechscar to be very keen on returning to his nest. After all, his mood had appeared rather sour, and the weather didn't help. That's why, watching the warrior turn away, she hadn't expected his following words. Had he caught on to her not knowing the full territory yet? She certainly hadn't mentioned it detail (had she?), more interested in finishing her training and simultaneously finding someone else to show here these grounds. Not that that had worked out.

A brief flash of surprise was quickly replaced by momentary scepticism before her face fell into neutrality.
"Please. I have seen about half the territory, but so far none have been able to give me a full tour."
A quick grimace turned to a simple smile, though somewhat forced. She didn't think he - or anyone - would go out of their way to show her if it weren't their duty, but this was better than nothing. At least some warriors seemed to take their duty even just slightest bit seriously. And the quicker she got out of this rank, the better. She was missing her morning runs.

[ @Undertaker @Alchemist Kitsune - +2 poppy flowers: X, X ]

Old February 1st, 2024, 06:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."
@Starphobia @SpiritWolf_yt

"Yeah.. I think I'm ready to go" Spottedpaw mumbled, barely auditable.
Old February 1st, 2024, 09:11 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

- [ @Spookez. @vellichor @The Doctor @Lillith ]

Dovepaw heard their name called for a patrol and waited for his patrol mates.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old February 2nd, 2024, 03:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Dunecall

"Everything's great, thanks". he replied with a smile, then turning to inspect the clearing once more for Blizzardpelt. "Seems like our patrol leader didn't have the time to show up. Mhh." he frowned with disapproval, then rose to his paws and stretched his body once more. "We should go. Why don't you lead, lady?" he asked out of courtesy, guessing that the molly would find pleasing in the offer.

@Tiabirb
Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:02 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
--------------------

They had been waiting for too long now for the 'leader' of the patrol to show up. That was when Dunecall spoke up, apparently he was thinking the same. Her head turned when he offered to let her lead, and she frowned, "Me? Really? Ah..okay?" Mouse-brain! Why did she have to sound like a clueless apprentice just now!

Shaking her head, Swiftfire rose to her paws, "ShadowClan border, then. We'll see if we can't pick up a couple pieces of prey too." With a grateful blink to Dunecall, Swiftfire bounded out of camp with a spring in her step.

@Wingnettle
Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"If you leave without me, I'm not afraid to bite," Fleckstorm mused aloud as they slinked up to stand beside their sibling, blank eyes lingering on Foxbound. "I'm here, don't get your tail all in a twist over a little lateness."

@kieran @CollapsingStars @Poprock @Shellwhisker
Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:24 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

His patrolmates were quick to gather, and he smiled at Lilacpaw and her enthusiasm. Before he responded to her question he briefly glanced at the other patrols, frowning slightly as Dunecall and Swiftfire headed out without Blizzardpelt. Hmm, to be fair, Fallownose hadn't seen the warrior in camp when he called his name. He wished that the two would have given him time to assign a different member, but they were already gone. At least they were in a tentative alliance with ShadowClan so Dunecall and Swiftfire shouldn't run into any trouble.

Thriftfall's patrol though was a different matter. Fallownose had been hoping Heatherwhisker would appear at his call, but with no sign of him it was safe to assume the tom was missing. "Thriftfall [ @Spookez. ], I haven't seen Heatherwhisker in a while so you can head out without him. If you feel like you need another warrior, feel free to grab one."

With that dealt with, he turned back to Lilacpaw to answer her question. "Usually Twilight Falls is better for herbs than it is for prey, but I'm hoping that we'll be able to find some mice or even a few water voles since the waterfall prevents the stream from freezing."

Fallownose frowned briefly as he turned his gaze from his apprentice to Rookscreech. She seemed lethargic, but she was an adult. He trusted that the warrior would tell him if she wasn't up for a patrol. Her apprentice, Foxpaw, looked ready to go, so he turned and padded out of the camp entrance, trusting them to follow.

@Shade. @Katiethewolfchild @Dust. [One of you all can post at Twilight Falls next!]
Old February 3rd, 2024, 06:00 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 18 Moons || Purrks: Ultimate predator

Alright, the patrol had been waiting for too long. The orange and white molly had begun shivering, growing more and more irritated by the minute (if that was possible). If Littleshock and Fleckstorm were ever going to get back on the clan's good side, they would have to head out now.

"C'mon, I'm sick of freezin' my tail off. I dunno where Dovegrowl or Lichensprout are, but they can just catch up with us later."

Fleckstorm was bound to follow her without a fight as they always did, and she doubted Foxbound would be upset with the decision either. It was the older warrior who had first voiced the decision after all. She sent both warriors a final glance before heading towards the camp exit.

@Kieran. @CollapsingStars @Shellwhisker @dino.