Old March 30th, 2024, 02:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Lavendersong

"...the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."

She took a step back, reeling like she had just been struck. She knew that when Bumblestar said something, she was serious and didn't reverse her decision, but Lavendersong decided to try anyway. "P-Please d-don't tell t-the Clan. I-It was s-supposed to be b-between me and S-Sorrelstone, b-but if I c-can't have t-that, can it at least be b-between me, you, and R-Rowanfrost?" she stammered. Her eyes began to well up again, all of her former anger gone. She wouldn't cry again though. She had to stay strong.
For her kits.
"It's called consequences," Bumblestar said flatly. "You do something that goes against ThunderClan, the Clan gets to know. So either pick one of those options I just gave you, or I'll pick for you. Your choice."
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:32 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"It's called consequences," Bumblestar said flatly. "You do something that goes against ThunderClan, the Clan gets to know. So either pick one of those options I just gave you, or I'll pick for you. Your choice."
Lavendersong

She gave a defeated sigh and hung her head. "Demote me and confine me to camp. I'm sorry. I should have made better choices-" she cut herself off before she started blubbering.

(Possibly OOC at the meeting you could tell everyone to get mad or smth so that she leaves? Or maybe Bumble adds a worse punishment on top of demotion and confinement not discussed in this convo so that Lav is shocked and gets upset and leaves?)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:11 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Lavendersong

She gave a defeated sigh and hung her head. "Demote me and confine me to camp. I'm sorry. I should have made better choices-" she cut herself off before she started blubbering.

(Possibly OOC at the meeting you could tell everyone to get mad or smth so that she leaves? Or maybe Bumble adds a worse punishment on top of demotion and confinement not discussed in this convo so that Lav is shocked and gets upset and leaves?)
"Yeah, you should've." With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar jerked her head in the direction of the lichen curtain. "You can go. I'll assign a guard later. If I catch you out of camp, let alone near that border, you'll get claws instead of words, you understand me?"
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:48 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

@dino. @Dolomedes

Falling-paw walked in with orange-blossom "Hello bumble star I'm here to check in with my punishment I-I know its late but I hope you can forgive me." he said a nervously he sat down twitching his tail hoping this would go well

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...36#post1573736 you can find all you need here

(
Old March 31st, 2024, 05:17 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It had been a while since she had visited the leader’s den. Hell, or had a chance to interact with the leader as a whole except for a few spontaneous moments. At the time of day, there wasn’t quite a lot of commotion around the clan. Honestly, with the day being relatively nice out, she had decided to go out of her way to at least create a few flower crowns for a few cats in mind, Bumblestar being one of them. Springlight wasn’t relatively certain of what colors were the leader’s favorite for any of her particular flower types, so the calico had decided to go all out with her delve of creativity towards creating such feeble objects for cats that she liked in particular. Her jaws were gently clasped around an average-sized crowd with different arrangements of flowers decorating its grasp, mainly ranging from blues and reds to yellows. The green stems of the flowers were easily noted behind the twigs that were used to help keep the crown itself together as a whole, the small bits of greenery spotted behind the twigs that held it together. A smile grew notable along her lips as she struck her head through the vines adjacent in front of the den, eying the leader as the recently-named herbalist adjusted the crown in her jaws. “Hey… Bumbles… I got… something for… you to… have… I made… it earlier… today.” Her voice was muffled by the natural crown she held in her jaws, stepping into the much cooler den and she carefully inspected the other molly’s reaction towards her gift.

@dino. [ spring bumble interaction was needed ofc ofc so in rebuttal, spring made a flower crown ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:16 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Yeah, you should've." With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar jerked her head in the direction of the lichen curtain. "You can go. I'll assign a guard later. If I catch you out of camp, let alone near that border, you'll get claws instead of words, you understand me?"
She left the den. (sorry for terrible reply im tired haha)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 31st, 2024, 11:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Not sick. Bumblestar relaxed slightly at the news, only to tense again at the next revelation. The mention of Cinderpaw made her upper lip twitch, the beginnings of a snarl she fought to stifle. Not the time or place, especially with something like this. Not that Bumblestar wanted to be the one to deal with it. Feelings? No, she didn't do 'feelings'.

She sat back down stiffly, tail wrapping around her forepaws. "...Why can't Drizzlecloud? When she's feeling better, that is," she managed after a split second. "They're both medicine cats 'n she's got the head for it. Or, y'know, can't Springpaw just learn to beat everything back with a stick or somethin' when it gets rough? That's what I do, 'n I turn out just fine. Or just put herself to work until it goes away, that does it for me, too, without the burn out or whatever - 'n it sounds like she's already got that down. Thinkin' she'll end up like Cinderpaw is a dumb thought 'n it'll go away if she just ignores it."

Working, ignoring, stamping everything down had worked just fine for Bumblestar so far. how hard was it for someone to figure the same thing out on their own? This wasn't a talk that she needed to initiate if the issue just boiled down to simple thought management.

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

That was..... Did she really?........ The abject stupidity here was enough to stun Mudhound and frankly the warrior was not used to that.

Honestly the longer they stared in shock at their sibling the less impressed they were with her, face slowly flattening to reflect that in an expression that might even be kind of frightening to Bumblestar. See, without intending it Mudhound pulled the exact same expression that the two's shared mother had pulled when she was especially unhappy with her childrens antics.

"No. Just, no. To all of that." A paw reached up to gently bap the leader. "Bad." Mudhound knew they had to explain however, and drew in a breath before beginning.

"Ok so first Drizzlecloud cant take care of it because she is in the same state but less bad. She has the same fears but is less stressed because shes older and older cats deal with being stressed better then a child. Also, you need to do it because youre leader. If demotion occurs you'll be the one doing it, Springpaw is afraid of disappointing you and thunderclan which means you have to deal with it because youre both you AND the walking representative of the clan." Big word and the tripod was lucky they knew it from talking to a kittypet who claimed their twoleg was a leader (yeah right, like twolegs had leaders).

"Second. Bad. That thinking is bad and unhealthy and unsafe and may work for short times but hurts over long ones and you make so much more sense to me now that I know you do this."
Why the hell was Mudhound having to be the smart one here?!?! They were the clan idiot but thug and were happy with that role! They didnt wanna be the smart one because no one had emotion intelligence here!

Another sigh and a thoughtful expression as the hornet explained.
"Its like..... Your thoughts are a clanmate and your head a camp. Usually clanmates are great but sometimes they go wrong, be it by the clanmate being rotten or they eat a bad herb that makes them go crazy.

You cant just 'kill' them because you cant tell between the two types, so what your doing is just shoving them in a den so they cant hurt the rest of the camp and then ignoring them. It works, for a time, but Sis eventually there's gonna be too many thoughts. Theyre gonna be too big, too loud, to dangerous and hurtful and that den is gonna burst from being too full and you'll find instead of keeping your camp safe by not thinking about it its now just a destructive issue all at once.

Unless you take the time when things are safe to take them out of the den one by one, examine the problem closely then deal with it one way or another its gonna make things worse."

Mudhound hoped that made sense but if not....

"Ok take Springpaw for example. Her worry is that if she stops constantly working and ever prioritizes herself over being a medicine cat she'll be a disappointed and cast aside. When she was new to the rank it wasnt the time, the clan was a mess cats needed healing and she needed training. But the longer she does your method of 'beating it back' of ignoring it and not addressing it the worse she gets now. She's not sick but close to it and not resting, shes a nervous wreck, she's unhappy and is loosing whats left of her young life to a heavy burden because she wants to do good for the clan.

Thats not too bad, but what happens when she is actually sick or hurt and freaks out because she thinks she'll be shamed like Cinderpaw was for 'not doing her duty'. When she looks up one day after an awful day of healing and sees apprentices playing like she never got to because she never spent a moment making herself happy, do you think she'll want to stay in that role?

Ignore my advice about your health if you want Bumble, I can help you be happier but only if you want to be, but dont ignore Springpaw because its awkward and hard. She doesnt deserve that.

Go talk to her. Be kind and gentle and tell her its ok to think of herself. Teach her why Cinderpaw ended up the way she did and what you actually expect of her, not what she thinks you do. Sooth the worry thats eating her alive and maybe talk about ways to help the medicine cats be less overwhelmed.

Do it or maybe your less of the cat then I think you are."

The tripod shifted to leave, unable to muster much more conversation after that mess of a ramble. It was all too raw, too much effort to verbalize more eloquently then Mudhound usually spoke in order to be understood, too heart wrenching to realize how their sister was hurting herself and so the cats around her. The hornet needed space to calm down, and Bumblestar probably did to to process.

But..... Their words, while pointed and honest were harsh and it hurt Mudhound to say them in a way. Even if it was to help it felt mean and they never wanted to be mean to their sister. So, hesitating for a moment a large brown head dipped down to press against Bumblestars, a short soft purr rumbling out.
"Cuz.... Yanno I do think of you like really highly. I love you sis and Im so happy I came back, I just want you and the clan to be happy too...."

With that and a small grin the hornet slipped out of the den, leaving the leader to mull things over.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 01:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@dino. @Dolomedes

Falling-paw walked in with orange-blossom "Hello bumble star I'm here to check in with my punishment I-I know its late but I hope you can forgive me." he said a nervously he sat down twitching his tail hoping this would go well

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...36#post1573736 you can find all you need here

(

Orangeblossom
He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks

Orangeblossom led the apprentice into the leader’s den with a little prickle of performance anxiety along his pelt. To be clear, he was not scared of Bumblestar in the slightest! Rather, she was such a big role model to him, now the biggest one in his life with his mom’s passing, that Orangeblossom couldn’t help but want to do his absolute stellar best all the time but especially so when she was around. It was enough to make him a bit nervous. The warrior gave the apprentice time to speak and it wasn’t quite what Orangeblossom was expecting. He didn’t realize that Fallingpaw was late to complete his punishment. Hopefully, Bumblestar wouldn’t blame the warrior, Orangeblossom was not the warrior originally put to supervise the punishment he just stepped up to finish it and to be honest it wasn’t even that. Orangeblossom helped without knowing that Fallingpaw needed a warrior for a punishment, Orangeblossom just wanted the nursery fixed sooner rather than later.

Orangeblossom gave a respectful dip of his head to Bumblestar and spoke up after the apprentice was finished, “I am unsure of the warrior that was originally supervising Fallingpaw’s punishment, I only stepped in recently. Fallingpaw, at least while I was with him, worked and listened well with me though I was unaware that this was a late report in.” He didn’t apologize, Orangeblossom had no reason to apologize, though he still wanted to because this felt like it was his fault even though it really wasn’t. The warrior remained, politely seated in front of the leader, awaiting her response with his ears perked up to listen.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ note: I am unsure of how necessary Orangeblossom’s report is because I haven’t had a character supervise a punishment before :shrug: figured I would in case I am supposed to /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 2nd, 2024 at 01:25 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:32 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@dino. @Dolomedes

(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Orangeblossom
He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks

Orangeblossom led the apprentice into the leader’s den with a little prickle of performance anxiety along his pelt. To be clear, he was not scared of Bumblestar in the slightest! Rather, she was such a big role model to him, now the biggest one in his life with his mom’s passing, that Orangeblossom couldn’t help but want to do his absolute stellar best all the time but especially so when she was around. It was enough to make him a bit nervous. The warrior gave the apprentice time to speak and it wasn’t quite what Orangeblossom was expecting. He didn’t realize that Fallingpaw was late to complete his punishment. Hopefully, Bumblestar wouldn’t blame the warrior, Orangeblossom was not the warrior originally put to supervise the punishment he just stepped up to finish it and to be honest it wasn’t even that. Orangeblossom helped without knowing that Fallingpaw needed a warrior for a punishment, Orangeblossom just wanted the nursery fixed sooner rather than later.

Orangeblossom gave a respectful dip of his head to Bumblestar and spoke up after the apprentice was finished, “I am unsure of the warrior that was originally supervising Fallingpaw’s punishment, I only stepped in recently. Fallingpaw, at least while I was with him, worked and listened well with me though I was unaware that this was a late report in.” He didn’t apologize, Orangeblossom had no reason to apologize, though he still wanted to because this felt like it was his fault even though it really wasn’t. The warrior remained, politely seated in front of the leader, awaiting her response with his ears perked up to listen.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ note: I am unsure of how necessary Orangeblossom’s report is because I haven’t had a character supervise a punishment before :shrug: figured I would in case I am supposed to /w\ ]

Finally. Not that Bumblestar was really surprised with this sort of lateness, but it definitely didn't make her any less ticked to have to handle it so long after. She sat up as Fallingpaw and Orangeblossom both entered her den.

"Appreciate the report." She gave him an ear flick. "Unfortunately for him, listening to you doesn't mean much if he can't even have the decency to follow what I told him. You're good to go if you want."

Without waiting for a response otherwise, Bumblestar fixed a cold stare on Fallingpaw. "Considering how ready I was to make you a warrior at the last meeting, this is disappointing," she said flatly. "You're demoted for the next moon for failing to follow basic instructions on time. You're not to go on patrols, to Gatherings, anywhere out of camp, or train, 'n if I see you doing any of that or just being annoying in general I'll triple the time. Understood?"
Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:22 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:

Finally. Not that Bumblestar was really surprised with this sort of lateness, but it definitely didn't make her any less ticked to have to handle it so long after. She sat up as Fallingpaw and Orangeblossom both entered her den.

"Appreciate the report." She gave him an ear flick. "Unfortunately for him, listening to you doesn't mean much if he can't even have the decency to follow what I told him. You're good to go if you want."

Without waiting for a response otherwise, Bumblestar fixed a cold stare on Fallingpaw. "Considering how ready I was to make you a warrior at the last meeting, this is disappointing," she said flatly. "You're demoted for the next moon for failing to follow basic instructions on time. You're not to go on patrols, to Gatherings, anywhere out of camp, or train, 'n if I see you doing any of that or just being annoying in general I'll triple the time. Understood?"

falling paw nodded his head and left