Today 10:55 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:41 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
"I've been on a f-few patrols now, with the a-apprentice by the name o-of Daylightpaw," Redhawk began with a smile towards her leader, doing her best to keep her paws from fidgeting in front of her. "She's young, b-but she's done really well i-in her training s-so far. Managed to c-catch a pretty b-big mouse after I helped with her c-crouch." The apprentice had been on two patrols now with her - or was it three? - and all of them had gone smoothly. "Just wanted to m-make a report to you a-about it. I'm not sure w-what the protocol is for r-reporting progress. Figured it couldn't hhh-hurt."

At the end of her report, with her giving the leader a big smile, Redhawk glanced at her paws momentarily. There was one other thing on her mind too, but she didn't wish to bring the mood down too much. Lifting her gaze back up she added, "Also, I just wanted to t-thank you for allowing me to c-come back to ThunderClan after being mm-missing. It means a lot, and I h-hope I don't let you down." She had big paw steps in her mind to fill, after all, of her older sister.

[ @dino. ]
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:54 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw was roused from his sleep by an unfamiliar scent, and he wrinkled his nose in distaste. It reeked unpleasantly -- to him at least, 'n it only took a second for him to find the source: a spiky green plant nestled near the moss. Whoever put it there, Wolfpaw personally couldn't tell, but he assumed it had to be one of the medicine cats. Bumba hadn't been feelin' too hot recently, maybe this would help?

He nudged her gently. "Hey, I think this is for you?"

[ @dino. whenever u back jay left u a gift ]
Wolfpaw's nudge was enough to lull her out of light sleep. She shifted so that her legs splayed out and her cheek was pressed against the moss, eyes falling on the item he meant.

"...It's ragweed. Herb. Meant to be a pick-me-up." She leaned forward to snag it with her teeth, and tucked it securely away near the back of the den. Smelled like ragweed, nothing else there. Made her think of Jaystride. "Maybe Drizzlecloud dropped it off or somethin'. I'll save it for later."
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:01 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
"I've been on a f-few patrols now, with the a-apprentice by the name o-of Daylightpaw," Redhawk began with a smile towards her leader, doing her best to keep her paws from fidgeting in front of her. "She's young, b-but she's done really well i-in her training s-so far. Managed to c-catch a pretty b-big mouse after I helped with her c-crouch." The apprentice had been on two patrols now with her - or was it three? - and all of them had gone smoothly. "Just wanted to m-make a report to you a-about it. I'm not sure w-what the protocol is for r-reporting progress. Figured it couldn't hhh-hurt."

At the end of her report, with her giving the leader a big smile, Redhawk glanced at her paws momentarily. There was one other thing on her mind too, but she didn't wish to bring the mood down too much. Lifting her gaze back up she added, "Also, I just wanted to t-thank you for allowing me to c-come back to ThunderClan after being mm-missing. It means a lot, and I h-hope I don't let you down." She had big paw steps in her mind to fill, after all, of her older sister.

[ @dino. ]
Bumblestar shifted her position to adopt something a bit more relaxed. "Yeah, I know Daylightpaw. That's, uh, good." It sounded more like a question, and somewhat dismissive. Was this all Redhawk was here for? "Y'don't have to report anything unless there's something concerning. Thank you for the... the update, though, I suppose."

The pause was uncomfortable. She fought the urge to clear her throat. Oh, no, was Redhawk one of the sappy ones? She never knew what to do with sappy. Brow pinched, Bumblestar gave a half-shrug. "Lotta cats go missing 'n come back all the time. As long as you're not an idiot about it, I'm not too strict on who gets to 'n who doesn't. At least you actually made an attempt, so there's that."
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
Oh.. okay so, no reports. Got it. Redhawk swallowed a bit, paws starting to fidget together in front of her. She had expected... well, she wasn't entirely sure what, but it wasn't this. Her smile faltered a little bit, whiskers twitching as the air started to feel a bit uncomfortable. "D-Definitely won't be a-an idiot a-about it, heh." The awkward feeling lingering above her like a cloud only seemed to grow as the silence befell them once more.

A beat. Then another. "...Well, okay t-that was all." Her mind was begging her to not let the frown show, the subtle crestfallen expression it had taken on as Red ducked her head to focus on a seemingly very interesting spot on her chest. Clearing her throat the warrior stood up and gave a nod to Bumblestar. When she looked back now there was a forced smile there, and she hoped it wasn't painfully obvious (it definitely was). "..H-Have a good... uh, great day!" Outoutout. With a bit of a chuckle Red turned and shuffled out of the den, only taking a moment to let out a breath of air once she was outside. That had been... odd. Maybe they were both just having off days. Yeah. That was it.

[ @dino. from : D to D : real quick LMAO thank you i love that this is canon now ]

Last edited by taillow; December 23rd, 2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Something whacked into her. The collision, though mild, jolted her out of a nap and her head shot up immediately, eyes locking onto Mushroompaw and narrowing. "The hell are you doing?"

Mushroompaw(21/100)

Mushroompaw took a slight step back before shooting a defiant glare at Bumblestar. 'You got caught already? Stupid!' He scolded himself, standing his ground beside his leader. "Nothing you need to worry about!" Mushroompaw signed to the molly. (I know Bumble is MtF, so should she be called a molly?) 'I just need to yet something for dad..Maybe Bumblestar will spill something.. Maybe.'

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The den was empty, the nest gone. There was a pause before Bumblestar pushed through the lichen curtain, a bundle of moss in her jaws. Lotuspaw's presence caught her by surprise, and she set the the bundle down near the entrance. "Yo, you need something?"
Lotuspaw

The young molly looks at Bumblestar with slight wonder, so this is what the new leader is like. She's so different from how Sparrowstar, well, now Sparrowfeather, was. The thought is pushed out though, as the thought of having to explain her situation pops into her head. It's probably one of the most intimidating thoughts she's had this moon, but starclan, that's not going to stop her now. She takes a shuttering breath, gathering her nerves.

"W-well, Bumbles-star, I came b-back recently t-to find-d... -well- everyone I-I k-knew g-gone. A-are they r-really...?" She trails off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

She looks to Bumblestar, only the smallest sliver of hope in her eyes. She knows it's not very likely that they're all still alive, but maybe... just one friend? Maybe a sibling grew up so much she doesn't recognize them anymore? Probably not, but if anyone were to know, Bumlestar might. Maybe the answer will help her stop sinking into depression, however rapidly she's being dragged down.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ Based after the conclusion of December's gathering. powerplay remains with dino's high rank approval. ]

The first thing Wolfpaw did when he returned to camp with Silentpaw was drag her into Bumba's den. Keeping her contained would be easier than in the clearing - it was harder to escape confinement.

Thankfully, guard duty didn't need to last long. His ears twitched as pawsteps grew closer and his expectant gaze rested on his mother. She looked.. tired, but he bet some of that came with the relief of not worrying over WindClan. He missed the end of that, thanks to a certain someone.

"Sorry for the bother, but figured you wouldn't want this one around the Gathering. Caught her hissing threats to some WindClan cats, 'n when I told her to go back to camp she decided to take an attitude with me instead." Really, he didn't know what she expected when Bumblestar was actively trying to de-escalate the tensions with WindClan.

[ @dino. @Ravenswings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
[ Based after the conclusion of December's gathering. powerplay remains with dino's high rank approval. ]

The first thing Wolfpaw did when he returned to camp with Silentpaw was drag her into Bumba's den. Keeping her contained would be easier than in the clearing - it was harder to escape confinement.

Thankfully, guard duty didn't need to last long. His ears twitched as pawsteps grew closer and his expectant gaze rested on his mother. She looked.. tired, but he bet some of that came with the relief of not worrying over WindClan. He missed the end of that, thanks to a certain someone.

"Sorry for the bother, but figured you wouldn't want this one around the Gathering. Caught her hissing threats to some WindClan cats, 'n when I told her to go back to camp she decided to take an attitude with me instead." Really, he didn't know what she expected when Bumblestar was actively trying to de-escalate the tensions with WindClan.

[ @dino. @Ravenswings ]
Silentpaw gazed at Wolfpaw coldly. I much rather be in another clan than this clan when I know that other cats can’t keep their nose out of where it doesn’t belong! She snapped, and after a few struggled yanks, she broke free, bolting toward the entrance of camp.
\\ React as you wish //
Old December 25th, 2023, 01:49 PM
roar

Quote:

[ @dino. @Ravenswings ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Silentpaw gazed at Wolfpaw coldly. I much rather be in another clan than this clan when I know that other cats can’t keep their nose out of where it doesn’t belong! She snapped, and after a few struggled yanks, she broke free, bolting toward the entrance of camp.
\\ React as you wish //
[ staff powerplay permission given to override escape - bumblestar is blocking the den's opening ]

She had been hoping to get some sleep, but apparently Wolfpaw had other plans for her. She lifted her head, eyes flickering between her apprentice and Silentpaw. And then the latter decided to try to bolt.

Bumblestar shot up from her nest and planted herself in front of the entrance, preventing Silentpaw from leaving the den. The she-cat would only ricochet off her side. "You're staying here," she seethed. "What the hell are you thinking, throwing threats around like that? I'm trying to stop fights from breaking out, meanwhile you're apparently over here starting them! Explain yourself, now."
Old December 25th, 2023, 01:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ @Ravenswings @dino. // skip me going forward, i'll post wolf as needed ]

At this point, Wolfpaw wasn't really needed and had nothing further to comment, but would hang around if Bumba needed him. (wasn't like he could leave if he wanted, 'n he didn't in the moment)

He watched Silentpaw through a hardened gaze, unimpressed with her escape attempt or foul attitude.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules