Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cooking competition!
by Mike29
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:22 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Tallstar
July Gathering
Last post by Mica
Today 11:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 27th, 2023, 07:05 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Riverclan Healing (battle + flood)

Stonepaw

Making his way towards the tree at which Beansprout had been standing at earlier, he turned towards the clan and cleared his throat. Skies, he had never thought this would happen. He'd heard stories of things going south, of things flipping upside down, of battles and murders and deaths and loss, but never had he thought it would go this wrong. He hadn't liked Beansprout, but he liked Thunderclan even less. Dying wasn't what he wished for anyone, and even if the liar didn't deserve to rule, he wasn't sure he deserved to die like that either. Mumblepaw would probably disagree, but so be it. He would no longer be a problem.

"Cats of Riverclan!" Calling across the clearing towards the injured masses, all he could think of was what Gingerfrost had said. He would do everything he could for this clan. He hadn't been ready earlier, but now, now Stonepaw was certain that the deputy-leader would do wonderful. While the older tom began the trek to the Starcave, Stonepaw would begin with what he had been dreading. Healings. "Any of you who are injured, please come forward! If you are unable to move. find someone who can come let me know! For those of you looking to help, try to find cobwebs, poppy seeds, and marigold. Red flowers with many small seeds and yellow ones with frilly petals."

Hey guys! If any of you have injured cats, feel free to mention me here! I'll be keeping everything in this thread to help keep everything easy to access. Make sure to mention the specific injuries ooc in your post or vm them to me!

I honestly have no idea who is or isn't injured, so I don't want to send out official patrols. BUT, if you are willing to just do a collection post and mention them dropping off whatever herbs here, that'd be awesome lol.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; August 27th, 2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 27th, 2023, 07:43 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Riverclan Healing (battle + flood)

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

At the call for attention, Larkwing sighs. She knows that the medical treatment will be in her best interest, but honestly, the tortie mostly just feared a lecture for going to the battle after reporting the invasion instead of staying behind to get healed. She hadn't really spoken to Stonepaw, had never been injured enough to warrant a trip to the med den, but now was different. First time for everything, right? Limping slightly, Lark heeds the call. She'd wanted to stand sentry, but the clan would be protected enough without her doing so and, if she didn't get treatment, her injuries may be worse in the future and leave her incapable of helping even when she wanted to.

"Stonepaw," she greets, dipping her head respectfully, "sorry for the trouble this has caused." As far as the injuries she's sustained, they'd long since stopped bleeding, but stars they hurt like all hell.
<><><><><>

@carmen
[injuries sustained in the fight are a claw would to her back left leg, smaller claw punctures on her shoulders and a rather nasty claw wound to the face, starting above her right eye and stopping midway down the bridge of her nose, ideally i want the face wound to leave a scar ]
Old August 27th, 2023, 07:58 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ Bluefang - He/His/Him - RiverClan Warrior ~~
fluffy white tom with a broken jaw and green-blue eyes
Purrks: Bilingual

{ @carmen }

(Injuries: badly twisted left back leg, slight hypothermia due to the cold water, a slight concussion, scratches on body, sore eyes)

(Sorry for such a short and kind of bland and stupid post.)

Bluefang wasn't in a lot of pain, but he needed his injuries looked at. Limping his way to Stonepaw, the fluffy white tom looked at the apprentice. "Hey, Stonepaw... my, um... head hurts, back left leg is the wrong way slightly, I am freezing so bad, I've cut cuts, and my eyes hurt pretty badly..." He said.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old August 28th, 2023, 06:48 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovey (permanently active)

Just as he thanked Snowpaw, Stonepaw called for the wounded that needed treatement, he approached and said, letting however the two other cats present finish their explanation before, "Hey Stonepaw. I got two wounds that might need treatement. Snowpaw said they might need Marigold."

[Nightspark's wounds are: A claw mark on the cheek and claw marks (the claws dug into the flesh) on his left shoulder, both aren't painful (Just a scratch purrk) and already clotted (Rapid Recovery purrk)]

@carmen
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; August 28th, 2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudpaw wasn't sure if he was injured or not. His head was throbbing more than usual and he was very dizzy, and noises seemed drowed out but he wasn't sure what was happening. The chaos was just overwhelming. His head started to spin and he fell near the medicine cat apprentice

(Cloudpaw has severe head trauma from a previous apprenticehood accident, he's a 24 moon old apprentice now after transferring clans and being injured, so he's not newly injured this chaos is just making his old injury re-cause symptoms. you can check his site for more info)
@carmen
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 28th, 2023, 05:22 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Rainkit
4 Moons
He/Him
Light blue-gray cat with darker blue stripes and a blue eye. He has scars over his left eye, which is blind

The tiny tabby kit still hasn't recovered from the recent shock of Beanstar's death. But he has become aware enough of his wounds, which needed treating. Doing his best to walk over without Snowpaw's herbs falling off, he made his way over to Stonepaw. "Squeak? Squeak squ" he said, motioning to his left eye, which was covered in some weird sort of herb. He tried his best not to show his pain, and dug his claws in the dirt to try and help.

@carmen [Stonepaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 2nd, 2023, 12:00 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Ashpaw of Riverclan - 8 moons - Black and orange chimera with blue eyes ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

CW: GORE

Ashpaw was broken, front legs shattered, the rear ones limp and unusable.
She sputtered awake. Bloody water was coughed up and a sharp pain accompanied it. A silver pelt had been carrying her, she didn't care who, she was alive. That was all it mattered. "H....e...lp" She stuttered between coughs.

It hurt, everywhere hurt. Except... she couldn't feel her rear legs. What had happened? Who was she again? Where was she? Why was she hurt? Why couldn't she feel her hind paws? So many questions, many left unanswered. Sputtering uncontrollably, blood oozed from her fragile maw.

Injuries: Head trauma, Paralyzed hind legs, Shattered front legs, Pneumothorax [Punctured lung].

I don't even think there's a chance of her surviving this.

- @carmen [Pebbleyboi Stonepaw]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old September 5th, 2023, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

slash to back leg, puncture on shoulder, face gash

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]
Sedgestorm waddled into the medicine den and found it empty of Stonepaw, but full of patients. He had permission to help, so... maybe Stonepaw wouldn't mind if he thinned the crowd for him?
He approached the first cat he saw, Larkwing.
''Hello, Larkwing. I'm unsure where Stonepaw is at the moment, but he gave me permission to help with healing. If it's alright with you, I can patch you up instead.''
He padded into the herb store carefully and grabbed some cobwebs, moss, a marigold, and a few poppy seeds before approaching the young warrior again.
''Any extra bleeding or do they seem to have scabbed up?''

badly twisted left back leg, hypothermia, concussion, scratches, sore eyes

[ @CloverLover649 ]
Sedgestorm looked up as Bluefang called for Stonepaw.
''Ah, he doesn't seem to be in camp at the moment. I think he went to get some herbs. Not sure, I came by to an empty den myself, so I opted to stay until he returns.''
He listened to his fellow warrior's complaints solemnly.
This sadly seemed beyond his skill, so he reminded himself to call for Stonepaw or Marigoldleap.
''Hmmm, well, for those chills, we should work on getting that water out of your fur, and then I can bundle you up in some moss. I'll.... if you're not opposed and the moss isn't helping, I can try sharing body heat.''
He was a large cat, and his fur was thick, if wirey. It might not be a comfortable cuddle, but it should do the trick to keep him from freezing to death.
''Is the bleeding bad on those scratches of yours? Otherwise a cleaning and some marigold should work for now. And your legs, broken, or just sprained? I know how to splint a break, and support a sprain.''
Hmmm, as for his eyes and head? Definitely something a more skilled cat would need to see to, but surely that could wait for the fixable problems?
He padded away and grabbed cobwebs, a stick, a marigold, and briefly considered grabbing a poppy seed before deciding against it. He didn't know if Bluefang simply had a headache or something much worse, and he'd need to be awake to be asked about it to assess the cause.
''Alright buddy, just a few more questions for you. Do you happen to know if you hit your head? Or if something got in or scratched your eyes?''

//Been given permission to administer healing in this thread, if you two would like to also jump in, lemme know, currently trying to get this ball at least rolling\\
[ @lio ; @ Catherine ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 5th, 2023, 10:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

slash to back leg, puncture on shoulder, face gash

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]
Sedgestorm waddled into the medicine den and found it empty of Stonepaw, but full of patients. He had permission to help, so... maybe Stonepaw wouldn't mind if he thinned the crowd for him?
He approached the first cat he saw, Larkwing.
''Hello, Larkwing. I'm unsure where Stonepaw is at the moment, but he gave me permission to help with healing. If it's alright with you, I can patch you up instead.''
He padded into the herb store carefully and grabbed some cobwebs, moss, a marigold, and a few poppy seeds before approaching the young warrior again.
''Any extra bleeding or do they seem to have scabbed up?''

badly twisted left back leg, hypothermia, concussion, scratches, sore eyes

[ @CloverLover649 ]
Sedgestorm looked up as Bluefang called for Stonepaw.
''Ah, he doesn't seem to be in camp at the moment. I think he went to get some herbs. Not sure, I came by to an empty den myself, so I opted to stay until he returns.''
He listened to his fellow warrior's complaints solemnly.
This sadly seemed beyond his skill, so he reminded himself to call for Stonepaw or Marigoldleap.
''Hmmm, well, for those chills, we should work on getting that water out of your fur, and then I can bundle you up in some moss. I'll.... if you're not opposed and the moss isn't helping, I can try sharing body heat.''
He was a large cat, and his fur was thick, if wirey. It might not be a comfortable cuddle, but it should do the trick to keep him from freezing to death.
''Is the bleeding bad on those scratches of yours? Otherwise a cleaning and some marigold should work for now. And your legs, broken, or just sprained? I know how to splint a break, and support a sprain.''
Hmmm, as for his eyes and head? Definitely something a more skilled cat would need to see to, but surely that could wait for the fixable problems?
He padded away and grabbed cobwebs, a stick, a marigold, and briefly considered grabbing a poppy seed before deciding against it. He didn't know if Bluefang simply had a headache or something much worse, and he'd need to be awake to be asked about it to assess the cause.
''Alright buddy, just a few more questions for you. Do you happen to know if you hit your head? Or if something got in or scratched your eyes?''

//Been given permission to administer healing in this thread, if you two would like to also jump in, lemme know, currently trying to get this ball at least rolling\\
[ @lio ; @ Catherine ]
~~Bluefang~~

Bluefang was dizzy, pain nabbing him as Sedgestorm came to him and started talking. "N-not... m-moss w-works..." He said slowly, trying to stop himself from falling over. "Th-the bleeding isn't that-at bad-d..." He muttered. The fluffy white tom watched the warrior with pain in his eyes. "Sp-sprained... I believe..." His head was spinning again... "I think... I was slammed to the ground or... or something... it's blurry... and... a cat... kind of... scratched my... eyes..." He could see, just not very well...

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old September 5th, 2023, 11:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Marigoldleap ☽༓・*˚ ⁺‧͙

Female[she/her] - Riverclan Warrior - Purrk Activated: The Collector

Not taking her time she moved back to her clan with the stuff she had collected. The molly looked around to locate Stonepaw, but didn't see him. She did though spot Sedgestorm and she moved over to him. She placed the stuff down on the ground so she could speak properly. "WEnt out and I managed to get some cobwebs and some Marigolds.", she meowed. Marigoldleap hoped he'd let Stonepaw know, but that didn't seem like that was going to happen. She hadn't seen him in a while.

{ @Abyssopelagic; (+4 Cobwebs and +4 Marigolds) }

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread