LF Dawnkit art
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM

Old May 7th, 2024, 08:01 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Branchpaw

The apprentice congratulated the newly chosen deputy and medicine cat apprentice quietly.
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:03 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

--------------

Caveclaw listened. She thought Fadingsun had made a decent decision with deputy. Dusklion definitely seemed like a reliable cat, even if Caveclaw didn't know Dusklion all that well.

-------------

Old May 7th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Minnowsplash listened, a calm expression on their face. They knew that Dusklion was fit to be a deputy, and would be more than happy to accept orders from a cat like Dusk. Medicine cat apprentice though… Minnowsplash had always believed that Minkpaw or Cobwebpaw would get the position, for they were the ones who treated them and Duststorm after a dip in the river. Now, Minkpaw was missing and Cobwebpaw… well, at least Cobwebpaw seemed okay. With a content nod, Minnowsplash awaited for further news.

Sunkit cheered internally for Dusklion and Berrypaw.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:59 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

"Yay, Dusklion!" mewed Rainingpaw.
Old May 8th, 2024, 02:02 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Skyfall gave Dusklion a jealous look, showing he would've made a better deputy through quietly de-escalated a fight between Appleberry and Crowglow.
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:59 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
She was giving him funny looks. He had been doing it to her, but this was just awkward. It would have been better if he hadn't opened his mouth, or at least not said something that sounded so rude. He shifted his paws, trying not so show how self conscious he was being. Maybe he should move? He wasn't very good with people, but he was pretty sure that would seem rude too.
She was still giving him those looks. He didn't like that; it was making him uncomfortable. Before he could decide what to do, though, her face broke into a grin. He grunted at her compliment. A pretty name. Well it was about the only "pretty" thing about him. His was not a face to stare at, and that had been before it was scarred by clear-stone, seasons ago. It was a wonder he hadn't lost his eye. He guessed he couldn't complain, though. Owltalon looked like she got it worse. He considered asking her about her scars, but reflected that it would eventually turn the conversation on him, and he would be expected to talk about himself. Not something that he enjoyed, especially when referring to that era of his life.
Now that enough cats had gathered, Fadingsun began speaking. Roseshard was relieved for the distraction. Hopefully Owltolon would forget him for the rest of the meeting.

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The lionheart smiled at the tom again. "Not much a talker? That's alright, a lot of my friends aren't." She gave a lighthearted chuckle before she turned her head away from the warrior. Yet, she was still quite puzzled by him. He seemed to be thinking about something, like his mind was elsewhere. Thinking about what exactly? Owltalon didn't need to know that. There was a reason as to why cats can't read minds, what they think is usually very out of line from what they say.

She stayed next to Roseshard though and she hoped he would do the same. She didn't mind company during meetings, infact is was quite nice to know that a cat was kind enough to sit by her. Even if they didn't chat, silence was fine with Owltalon.

Fluffy ears perked as Owltalon heard some news she didn't already know about. Mistyshard had taken an apprentice, Berrypaw. To be honest, the lionheart felt like hollering for joy. It has been a long time since they've ever had a medicine cat, let alone an apprentice. She was more than happy that their ranks would be full once more. She shot Dusklion an approving look, her amber eyes twinkling with congratulations. Even though she already knew of this announcement, hearing it the second time didn't make it any less rewarding.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:16 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebblesplash, although not really close to either cat, thinks these options will work fine. She cheers.
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:21 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post
Pebblesplash, although not really close to either cat, thinks these options will work fine. She cheers.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white Bengal she-cat with blue eyes.

Fogmuzzle sat near Pebblesplash, calling out Dusklion's name and cheering for the new deputy.

''Dusklion! Dusklion!''

Catching Pebblesplash's eye, Fogmuzzle blinked warmly at the recently-returned warrior.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 8th, 2024 at 10:28 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:23 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's nervous paws were kneading the ground as Fadingsun began his further announcements, having a feeling she knew what was coming.

She nodded a greeting to Wisteriawren, happy for a nice-looking face around here. There'd been enough moons of scowling faces, boisterous voices, and readied claws for her taste.

Then her eyes widened in excitement as Dusklion was announced. Finally, a new deputy! Wow! From what Berrypaw could see, it seemed the dark-furred Head Lionheart deserved it. She worked and fought hard with loyalty, as Stagheart said. She should be great!

With the news of the deputy, Berrypaw had almost forgotten about her own promotion. As soon as Fadingsun meowed Mistyshard's name, the apprentice's heart dropped in anticipation; refusing to look at anyone else, she tilted up her chin as her leader announced her name and new position.

The second he paused for reactions, however, she felt her fur grow hot with stares. Berrypaw ducked her head when her body began to tremble ever so slightly, shuffling her paws in embarrassment — she didn't enjoy being the center of attention, freely scrutinized by any opponents. There were so many others who could've fit here... did she truly deserve this?

Mistyshard said you do. You gotta trust in that!

Despite her nerves, a small smile was on her maw; she was entering an honored position, one that didn't make her have to fight and kill for a living. It was... right for her. It had to be. The more Berrypaw had dwelled on it, the more she felt ready to enter this new plane, insecurities and all.

She felt more confident as Stagheart brushed her flank and purred in 'congratulations', a surprised but pleased look on his face. She hadn't told him yet because she didn't know how — but he looked so proud. It filled her with strength even as she anticipated some confused or hostile stares from others. No matter what, she'd have support — she could learn everything she needed if she just put her mind to it...

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 8th, 2024, 10:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded to Wisteriawren, though a bit of doubt clouded his mind. She looked... friendly? And soft? Maybe a bit too much for Clan life. Was this a former kittypet?

Despite his initial thoughts, the look of approval on both Fadingsun's and Dusklion's faces swayed his opinion. He valued their thoughts more than most — if they seemed so sure, then it must be the right choice?

Then, the deputy announcement. Nodding in approval, Stagheart cheered Dusklion's name alongside his Clanmates, happy for the Head Lionheart getting the position. He'd guessed from the start that she may eventually fall into it, and certainly agreed she deserved it — she was loyal, strong, and got things done. That's what RiverClan needed.

And then... a new medicine cat apprentice? Stagheart's eyes widened in pleasant surprise when he heard Berrypaw's name. His head swiveled to the small apprentice beside him, essentially giving her a look that screamed, 'You didn't tell me!?'. But she looked accepting and content with it — so immediately, he was more than happy.

Blue eyes glowing with pride, Stagheart purred a hearty 'congratulations' to his adoptive daughter, a warmth blossoming in his chest. He'd always been worried for her — she never seemed to fit the outlook of a warrior just right. She wore her heart on her paws, could be a nervous wreck when pushed, and gave too much benefit of the doubt. A bleeding heart that should be protected — but the ruthless lifestyle of warriorhood may threaten to take it away.

This is perfect for her.

Feeling more confident than ever in RiverClan's leadership direction, Stagheart happily joined his Clanmates in cheering Berrypaw's name. For the first time in awhile, he felt a glimmer of hope — just a little. They'd show up to the next Gathering strong and fleshed out, their higher ranks fuller than they'd been in many moons. Maybe things were really looking up...

...and he could briefly forget about their impending hostility with the other Clans, if only for a day.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 8th, 2024 at 10:41 AM.