Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:55 AM

Old January 19th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Nightpaw leans on Flintfang giving a short nod and follows them back to camp

(I will make a healing request for nightpaw on the Healing thread, I will mention you kat as the one taking her in)
@perseus.
@Kat
Old January 21st, 2023, 08:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

starrycrash === > @maple.
A white pelt wove through the sprawling sedge bushes that lined the cliff edge and the river below. Dark blue eyes tracked the slope that allowed passage between the two sides, watching for any sort of movement. But for now, the border was still and silent.

Starrycrash settled down amongst the sedge and flopped onto his side, eyes fluttering shut. Sometimes ShadowClan camp was too much, and besides, if things were going awry at any of the borders, he could always get up and let Mirehound know the issue immediately.

Something rustled across the border and his eyes snapped open, finding the opposite side immediately and locking on with an alien-esque focus.
Old January 30th, 2023, 11:43 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare

Once the others had joined him, he took notice of Roanpaw's stare of anger? If you could really call it that, but would just let the apprentice be. Xe didn't want to deal with the anger of Dawnstar if he did anything to her grandson. Hawkbite just seemed quick to follow, the trip to the border was rather silent but he was grateful for that, he wasn't much of a talker.

"Let's spread out and scent the border, keep an eye out for each other but also those Fish-Lovers. Some of their members seem to be growing bolder." He spoke, monotone as xe looked at both, to confirm that they had heard him and once they did he started to scent along the border, taking note that the scent on Riverclan was semi-fresh. He kept his intense yellow eyes watching out for any of the fish-breathed cats that might try and cross over.

@SuspiciousMindz @daenerys

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 2nd, 2023, 11:49 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@perseus. @daenerys
Hawkbite

The tom didn't really say much on the way to the border. He didn't know these two, let alone the relation Roanpaw had to the leader, but quite frankly. . . he didn't care. Roanpaw and he shared family, but the only family he cared about was the blood he shared with Vixensnarl.

"You got it, boss," The tom spoke with a flick of his tail. With no hesitation, he wandered off in the other direction of the warrior. However, he couldn't walk away without turning his head back to look at Sorrelflare, "You shouldn't let the apprentice wander off on his own though, I think you should be a better patrol leader than that," He gave a smartass smirk then continued on to do his business.

He wasn't his job to see if they agreed or not, but he hoped they were sensible. Now, it was up to Roanpaw to decide what he wanted to do.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 5th, 2023, 09:29 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

pondwhisker
¤¤¤
the emperor
{ @dino. - im so sorry for how long this took }

The elderly warrior had been padding through RiverClan territory, humming softly as he did. He had no plans, no duties, nothing to do today. So why not take a nice stroll? As he did, Pondwhisker soon found himself at Saltmeadow Marsh. It was a nice enough place, and it wasn't too frozen over just yet so he could still take little soaks in the marshy waters if he chose to. As he forced himself through a bush, he found a white-pelted tom laying on the ShadowClan side of the border. He was gazing at Pondwhisker intensely, so the large tabby tom gave him a nod and settled down into a small pocket of water nearby. "How's the prey runnin' over there?" He mewed rustily. He was trying to make small talk. Hopefully the other cat would reciprocate. He wouldn't blame 'em if he didn't.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old February 5th, 2023, 07:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Following along behind both of the warriors, Roanpaw's expression remained guarded and unreadable. The young not-so-little tom's paws slapped against the ground in obvious defiance of being out in the territory with cats who were not family. A low growl rumbled in his throat as they approached the border. He tried to recall what his grandmother had said about RiverClan, but it was shrouded in his annoyance with the two warriors he had been ordered to go with. A sharp look of his gaze to Sorrelflare, and then to Hawkbite.

Pelt bristling at the tom's comment, the roan-colored apprentice stalked up to him, taking one claw and aiming to poke him with it. "Away." Roanpaw stared at him, lips just barely pulling back to reveal fangs. A single lash of his tail and then just as quick as it had come the anger drained from his face. He blinked once at Hawkbite before turning and beginning to mark along the border as if nothing had even happened. All the while he kept tossing looks onto RiverClan's side, wondering if any of them would show up.

[ @perseus @SuspiciousMindz ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 5th, 2023 at 07:04 PM.
Old February 5th, 2023, 08:01 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
Sorrelflare was about to growl out a response to what Hawkbite said but he was stopped short as Roanpaw marched over and tired to poke him with a claw, saying his classic saying of "Away". Xe just blinks at the interaction, ear twitching in amusement at what he just witnessed before he spoke, "I hope you know that you just insulted Dawnstar's training with that statement Hawkbite. Do you think Dawnstar would ever let her grandson be weak in any sort of way?" He said with a head tilt and light smirk before it fell off his face.

Once he was done speaking, he turned and started to mark the border, keeping a watch on Riverclan's side. His yellow eyes looking for any of the fishfaced warriors. His claws digging slightly into the ground at the thought of one of them, he had been terrible bored lately and wasn't against shredding one of the fishfaced warriors.
@daenerys @SuspiciousMindz

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 6th, 2023, 06:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@daenerys @perseus.

Hawkbite wasn't sure what Roanpaw was doing, but the attempt at a threat made the tom chuckle with amusement. Cute. The tom merely flicked his tail at Sorrelflare's comment. It wasn't worth his breath, he knew if something happened to Roanpaw, the first thing Dawnstar would do is search for the patrol leader.

--

Minutes of nothingness passed. This was probably the most boring patrol Hawkbite had ever been apart of. Not that that was a bad thing. The dark tabby padded. "No signs of intruders anywhere," Hawkbite spoke suddenly and louder than normal as he walked back into earshot of Sorrelflare.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 7th, 2023, 09:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

After trotting down the length of his section of the border and back, the large apprentice made his way back to his patrol. Green eyes flashed as he caught Hawkbite's voice, ears flattening a bit at the sudden loudness of it. Roanpaw shot the warrior an irritated look before moving over towards Sorrelflare. He wasn't Dawnstar or Vixensnarl, but he had stood up for his grandmother and that was something Roanpaw valued. Looking over at the Enforcer, he gave a single nod of his head to indicate he had finished before setting his eyes forward back towards camp.

[ @perseus. @SuspiciousMindz ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 7th, 2023, 04:58 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

☄. *. ⋆ Sorrelflare
The russet cat ears swiveled at Hawkbite's loud voice, feeling a small amount of annoyance fill him but he didn't say anything as he was joined by the other warrior and Roanpaw who seemed to be annoyed at the loud speaking of Hawkbite. He took quiet note of this and kinked his tail over his back, to let Roanpaw have a break from the voices of both warriors but also so he wouldn't have to speak either. With that tail movement he started his way back to the camp.
@daenerys @SuspiciousMindz

bump after a week
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)