Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:10 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:09 AM
Springburst rp finder
by Eden
Last post by Eden
Today 07:06 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Bean
Today 06:59 AM

Old October 26th, 2020, 10:28 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[It said you quoted me, but I don't see a quote of mine?]
Old October 28th, 2020, 05:03 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Strikekit
Rank Request: Apprentice - surprise me with her mentor !
Reason for Joining: Missing - she got scared of the fire and the battle with wc and ran away

Last edited by Cobra; October 28th, 2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Emerald eyes quickly glanced at the molly's claws which were ivory white. Clean and sharp as if they were ready to draw blood at any moment but Dawnstripe's eyes seem to be as equally honed. The calico's attention quickly snapped to Dawnstripe's voice when she spoke her name. When the large feline got up to stretch the molly wanted to take a few paw-steps back for cautious measures but stood her ground. This little stand of courage or would it be called defiance, either way, that stance grew. Her usual soft gaze harden when Dawnstripe dared to call her mother mouse-hearted. "My mother was not mouse-hearted. Dawnspirit died while giving me birth and Citrusflower took me in." But if the older molly was meaning her father...well that was unknown if her father was rouge, dead, or in another clan. Lifting her chin and doing her best to meet the amber eyes Duskpaw spoke once more. "During the raid I was with my adopted mother until I tripped in the chaos and hit my head. I tried to walk on but veered off track and got lost." The night of the raid was fuzzy but the apprentice did end up far from home and was not sure where she was. Thank Starclan that she found her way home even if it did take her a while.

-------

Stormlily's whiskered twitched in a mixture of annoyance and rising agitation. "Yes, I went looking for my daughter Echopaw. I assumed my traitor of a mate might have kitnapped our daughter to try and brainwash her into his crazy cult." Showing the same amount of 'politeness' her dear new leader did. "Your mother didn't even create a search party for my daughter, the apprentice medicine cat of this clan." Furrowing her amber eyes at the leader with her voice at the edge of becoming accusatory.

------

Fear shot straight through the russet molly. EEK! Creekwind snapped her head up to Dawnstar. Anxiety started bubbling in the molly's chest as her worst nightmare seemed to start coming true. Why was Dawnstar being so rude? Didn't Creekwind show her loyalty and determination enough during Icestar's reign? Maybe not... Dear Starclan, it took everything in the warrior to not have her heart racing faster than a hare. "Yes, Ma'am I did find my way back. No, Ma'am, I may have one eye but I am not useless." Creekwind politely answered the dark leader. "I was hunting when I came back and found that the clan left me behind and decided to move places from when we all gathered after the raid to the new spot where ever that was." Honestly the warrior was surprised that her voice wasn't shaking or stuttering. Would Dawnstar let her back into the clan? She had a mate...a new wonderful mate Russetpatch to return to.

------
Foxwhisperer shook his head and let out a heartless laugh, "I'm having much fun as you are laying there dealing with your thoughts." Slightly passive-aggressive but maybe Dawnstar will find it amusing to tango with him in a dangerous dance. "Well, after being taken down by serval cats while trying to defend our old camp from the raid. I just happen to get up from being left to die by my own clan and track you guys here."

@Undertaker

Last edited by Sweetie; October 29th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.
Old October 31st, 2020, 09:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Undertaker - [sorry, my bad.]

"Ugh!" Haze grunted as the heavy warrior dropped on top of her, making it hard to breath. Haze was getting annoyed. The molly hadn't answered her question, and then she sat on her. That wasn't a battle move! That was just lazy. She tensed up and twisted away from her opponent as well as she could with the weight on top of her. evading the claws, but her ear was not so lucky. She felt blood down her neck as the she-cat clamped her fangs on her thin ears and hissed. Fine.

Haze dug her own teeth into the slightly bigger cat's underside, hoping to cause a distraction that would allow her to wriggle free. Why were they even fighting? How long did she have to put up with this to be accepted into the clan? She cleared her mind and focused on pushing at the cats with her hind legs. "Get off, you lump of - " She didn't finish her sentence, partly because her mouth was full of fur and partly because she didn't want an insult to harm her chances of joining.

Dawnstar grinned faintly as she tasted the metallic flavor on her tongue. She relaxed her bit just a little, decided that the cat was worth more to her with both working ears. A low grunt escaped her maw as she felt fangs skim beneath her. It hurt but didn't cause Dawnstar enough worry to remove herself. The puncture wound she could handle, if the cat had been smarter well she still wouldn't be stuck under her.

Unwilling to let a little pain deter her, even as she felt the wet blood matting her fur, Dawnstar readjusted her hold on her molly, planting one forepaw to the right of her head to help keep her balance, and the other went down aiming for her throat. Instead of slashing it, she just wanted to put a little pressure on the outsider's airway.

"You're strong, but you lack any techniques or smarts. Brute strength only gets you so far in life." Dawnstar sneered over her. "There's little point to your strength if you don't know how to use it properly." As much fun as the leader might have watching her squirm, Dawnstar didn't want her dead yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Maze leapt out form behind the bushes, attempting to leap onto the she-cats side. "Who are you, and what do you want?" she growled. She didn't want to fight, bu she didn't seem to have a choice.

(Maze isn't that strong of a cat, so she's probably going to flee in this next post) @Undertaker

When the cat shot from the bushes, heading straight for her side, Dawnstar curved her body away from the cat, while simultaneously lunging with the cat's momentum, aiming to catch her by the scruff midleap and hold her above the ground. This she-cat did know that she was the one trespassing, right? It amused Dawnstar endlessly that she thought she had the right to question her.
[Okay, if she doesn't catch her feel free to run off in the next post]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovershade View Post
Olive winced, closing her eyes in surprise for a moment before pulling herself together.
Great, already off to a bad start.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. We never hunted where I came from, so I never really learned, I suppose." She flicked her tail, realizing she may be getting off track. Better safe than sorry, anyway.

"I'm from a little ways past two-leg-place. My father told stories about these 'clans' before he passed, so I decided to attempt joining one. He always said you bluffed about how strong you were..." She paused for a moment to scan Dawnstar, feeling uneasy just from the size of her. "Clearly he had bees in his brain."
@Undertaker
Where the hell had this cat come from where she didn't hunt for herself? The term kittypet briefly assaulted her mind, she hated kittypets more than she did outsiders, they were weaker than the weakest. Relying on those twolegs to tend and feed them. Soft, just the thought about it made her spat.

"Twolegs, so you are a kittypet, pathetic." Dawnstar put all her disdain and disgust for kittypets in that last word. "None of you have any right to call yourself cats, it's a mockery to real warriors." Even though she kept her tone even and voice relatively calm, Dawnstar claws strummed against the forest floor, eyes glaring at the kittypet. It was clear that this molly wouldn't be worth her time fighting, kittypets knew little to nothing about how to battle.

"I don't even want to water my territory with your filthy blood, it'll kill the trees." The kittypet's father wasn't the only one with bees for brains, Dawnstar felt insulted that such an unworthy cat would even attempt to try and join her clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bread View Post
Pinepaw noticed her leader did not budge as she came after her. Maybe she didn't notice me coming! The apprentice held her paws out, claws unsheathed, and attempted to dive at Dawnstar's chest so if she tried to duck, she would get her head scratched, and if she stayed still, she would just hit her chest. The apprentice thought this was a genius idea. Well, actually, Pinepaw thought everything she did was genius—but that was beside the point. She was focused on this spar, not what was genius or what was not.

// @Undertaker

Dawnstar refused to budge an inch as the apprentice, hurtling at her. It was hard to say what Pinepaw thought the leader would do, nothing bright apparently. Dawnstar, with her powerful back legs, reared up, letting the younger cat crash into her belly unless she veered, Dawnstar would stagger but keep her balance and aim to bring her forepaws down heavily on the apprentice's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Name: Poppy (Silentkit)
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: She's lost, injured,(she tangled with a fox and hurt herself running away), malnourished, (she still needs milk and has been eating dead things) and Dawnstar is the first cat she comes across that doesn't immediately want her dead. Her mother is a cat that left Shadowclan, Ivyshade, but she doesn't know anything about the clans because her mom told her nothing. I'd prefer she doesn't find out until she's a full warrior. She's mostly mute and only speaks when absolutely necessary, hence the name Silentkit. She'd be happy to join.

How do I add an outsider cat to the allegiances? @Undertaker

Outside the camp
Mama? Where's mama? Where are my brothers? Poppy limped through the swampy pine needles. She had been looking for them for forever, and was starting to think she'd never find her way back to the barn. A piney scent, with lizards swamped her nose. A new scent, unfamiliar with all the other senses she was subjected to over the past few days was too much. Poppy sat down to rest and clear her head. Her black fur blended in with the shadows. I'm scared. Why can't Mama find me? I miss the barn, I miss Pounce and Skip.
Dawnstar strolled through the forest, ears erect and eyes wandering. The she-cat breathed in the fresh forest air, picking up a semi-sweet scent mingled with something foreign. Her paws took her off her primary path and threw some undergrowth, her pupils slit as she spotted the slight movement out of the corner of her eye. Staring in the direction of the movement she made out the young kit sitting looking depressed, it was a very very young kit, small, Dawnstar wouldn't dare let any of the kits in the nursery out at her age. What kind of parent left their kit to wander around alone?

"Hairball, what are you doing here?" The massive she-cat stepped out of the darkness and into the kit's line of sight.
[When your kit gets accepted here just submitted them to the allegiances.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Emerald eyes quickly glanced at the molly's claws which were ivory white. Clean and sharp as if they were ready to draw blood at any moment but Dawnstripe's eyes seem to be as equally honed. The calico's attention quickly snapped to Dawnstripe's voice when she spoke her name. When the large feline got up to stretch the molly wanted to take a few paw-steps back for cautious measures but stood her ground. This little stand of courage or would it be called defiance, either way, that stance grew. Her usual soft gaze harden when Dawnstripe dared to call her mother mouse-hearted. "My mother was not mouse-hearted. Dawnspirit died while giving me birth and Citrusflower took me in." But if the older molly was meaning her father...well that was unknown if her father was rouge, dead, or in another clan. Lifting her chin and doing her best to meet the amber eyes Duskpaw spoke once more. "During the raid I was with my adopted mother until I tripped in the chaos and hit my head. I tried to walk on but veered off track and got lost." The night of the raid was fuzzy but the apprentice did end up far from home and was not sure where she was. Thank Starclan that she found her way home even if it did take her a while.

-------

Stormlily's whiskered twitched in a mixture of annoyance and rising agitation. "Yes, I went looking for my daughter Echopaw. I assumed my traitor of a mate might have kitnapped our daughter to try and brainwash her into his crazy cult." Showing the same amount of 'politeness' her dear new leader did. "Your mother didn't even create a search party for my daughter, the apprentice medicine cat of this clan." Furrowing her amber eyes at the leader with her voice at the edge of becoming accusatory.

------

Fear shot straight through the russet molly. EEK! Creekwind snapped her head up to Dawnstar. Anxiety started bubbling in the molly's chest as her worst nightmare seemed to start coming true. Why was Dawnstar being so rude? Didn't Creekwind show her loyalty and determination enough during Icestar's reign? Maybe not... Dear Starclan, it took everything in the warrior to not have her heart racing faster than a hare. "Yes, Ma'am I did find my way back. No, Ma'am, I may have one eye but I am not useless." Creekwind politely answered the dark leader. "I was hunting when I came back and found that the clan left me behind and decided to move places from when we all gathered after the raid to the new spot where ever that was." Honestly the warrior was surprised that her voice wasn't shaking or stuttering. Would Dawnstar let her back into the clan? She had a mate...a new wonderful mate Russetpatch to return to.

------
Foxwhisperer shook his head and let out a heartless laugh, "I'm having much fun as you are laying there dealing with your thoughts." Slightly passive-aggressive but maybe Dawnstar will find it amusing to tango with him in a dangerous dance. "Well, after being taken down by serval cats while trying to defend our old camp from the raid. I just happen to get up from being left to die by my own clan and track you guys here."

@Undertaker

Dawnstar huffed out a long-separated sigh that drifted off into a low growl. Her whiny voice was starting to give Dawnstar a throbbing headache. Did it look like she cared at all about either of the apprentice's mothers? If she had half a brain she's shut her mouth and bit her tongue instead of trying to defend two cats who were no longer here.

"If your birth mother died in labor, then that was your fault. She wouldn't have died if you hadn't been born. Or it might have been hers for being too weak. Either way, she's dead and thus no use to me or ShadowClan. As for that no-good, miserable, deserter, your adopted mother abandoned ShadowClan. Tossed away all of her loyalties and left ShadowClan to go search for the murderous traitor that killed my mother." Dawnstar took another menacing step forwards, her long fluffy tail waved slowly behind her like waves in an ocean.

The powerful leader wasn't overly interested in Duskpaw's whereabouts any longer, so her excuse fell on deaf ears. Duskpaw was obviously trying to put up a front, Dawnstar was going to break it. She was mildly irked that Duskpaw seemed so keen on defending the deserter. How far did this bond with no real blood go? "I've no need for weak-willed sympathizers in ShadowClan. If you're going to stand on 'their' side, why don't you go find your beloved adopted mother. You can join her in exile, or whichever soft-hearted clan that took her in."

~~~
There was little to no indication that Dawnstar was paying much attention to the spur of negative emotion from Stormlily. Her cool amber eyes sparked with a low warning to watch her mouth, though. "My mother had an entire clan to take care of. Why wasting time and resources searching for one wayward medicine apprentice when she could just appoint a new one? The world doesn't revolve around a single cat, everyone is replaceable." Dawnstar rolled her eyes, breathing out to calm her growing nerves. "You place your kit far too high on a pedestal, get over yourself and your kit." Some cats were so arrogant.

"Life goes on, we have a new medicine cat apprentice, and as for your lovely daughter. She's a traitor, she's turned to the very clan that destroyed our camp, ran us out of our home, killed and harmed our clanmates. Now if you'd like to go on about how Icestar failed to return your traitorous daughter to our clan then you can turn around walk your smartass out of here. Go stab ShadowClan in the back, otherwise, you can tell me more about this cult?"

~~~
There was that disgusting yet enticing scent radiating off of the she-cat. This cat was easy to scary, fun, but it would get boring after a while. She listened to her words halfheartedly, eyes drifting off towards the ground as if she found her paws or the dirt beneath them more interesting than this nervous incompetent waste of space.

"I didn't have the time to waste on stragglers, you're at fault for deciding hunting was more important than attending a clan meeting." If the molly had been out during all that drama, ShadowClan could be blamed for it. She hadn't moved them that far away, tracking them down shouldn't have been that much trouble. "So you're telling me that you've been gone from ShadowClan so long, failing to do your duty as a warrior, because you got lost, correct?"

~~~
"Oh, good then you must be having a load of fun." Dawnstar wasn't going to even bother putting in the energy to get riled up by such a dull jab. "You have a flair for the dramatics, don't you?" Muttered the leader underneath her breath as sparred that cat a modest amount of her attention. "Oh, boohoo, do you want me to apologize because you couldn't handle a little pain." Her pitch went higher as sarcasm came out hot and venomous, Dawnstar fixed her expression into one of false grief. She even raised a long claw just underneath her eyes to wipe away a nonexistent tear.

"You sound like the apprentices who try to return to the clan after running off because their mentors won't train them. You obviously weren't hurt that bad since you're clearly not dead and you found us. Your duty is to protect, serve, and be loyal to ShadowClan as a warrior, if you're going to whine after every battle because you got hurt, what right do you have to call yourself a warrior?" Why were so many cats in ShadowClan weak-minded and willed?

If Dawnstar got left behind she'd blame herself for her inadequacies, understood that her clan came before a single cat, understood that her mother needed to take care of ShadowClan even before her own blood. She wouldn't come back whining about getting injured and left behind, she was a warrior, a real one. She'd apologize for her failure to live up to her mother's standards, assuring her it would be happening again, and move on. Crying got no one anywhere, action and firm resolve did.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 31st, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old November 1st, 2020, 10:09 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker

No matter what she did, Haze couldn't throw the oher molly. She removed her teeth from the fur, but kept her claws unsheathed an her muscles tensed. "Fine. If you're done insulting me, how about you teach me instead," she growled, running out of air as the cat pressed down on her throat. Haze glared at the she-cat with forest green eyes. Her tail would've been lashing if she still had one.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 1st, 2020, 10:11 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker

A large cat slipped out of the undergrowth. Mama? Brown, with stripes, but her mama was black and white. In her heart, Poppy knew it wasn't her mama, but the scent was still somewhat familiar..."Mama?" her rarely used voice croaked out. She got up on weak legs and moved closer to the brown creature.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 1st, 2020, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Tired

As she tried to dodge, she felt the she-cats claws scrape against her muzzle and grab her. Attempting to free her self, she tried to claw at her, but she was just out of reach. "Listen", she said. "I am sorry for trespassing. I didn't know that any other cats lived in this part of the forest. If you want, you can let me go, and I'll never come back." She knew that this cat was strong, and she didn't want to fight a fight she couldn't win.
@Undertaker
Old November 1st, 2020, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Cool

Joining Form
Name: Lionkit
Rank Request: kit to apprentice
Reason for Joining: old clan did not like him
Old November 1st, 2020, 07:04 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker

Her eyes widened, and she wracked her brain for something to say.

"Oh, no no, I'm not a kittypet-I was born near twoleg-place, but I never interacted with anyone there. We ate the food that the twolegs threw out in the trash. My father even hated twolegs."

Oh geez she's gonna kill me, isn't she?

"I don't mean to disrespect. I could leave if necessary, but I do want to try and prove that I can be of use."
Old November 1st, 2020, 08:40 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Undertaker +
Whitepaw hissed as Dawnstar's strong and seasoned paw slammed and scratched their sharp claws down his ginger and white splotched right thigh. Flicking his tail out of the way in the nick of time, Whitepaw landed where the she-cat had originally stood, spinning back around to face the she-cat, emerald green eyes determined as he pushed as hard as he could with his hind paws, aiming to attack the she-cat head-on this time, his front paw's claws unsheathed and aimed for the she-cat's cheek.

Quick observation could clearly tell Whitepaw was trying to rely on his speed to attack the larger and more powerful she-cat. While he may have had the right ideals in mind, he clearly hadn't trained himself much in this aspect. He had more planned attacking opponents his size and smaller, not larger.

Character Site is in the works.