Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 12:01 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by starry
Today 12:01 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Old October 24th, 2020, 12:50 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

@Undertaker
"Hello!'' Spiderkit bounced into Shadowclan. "I'm Spider!"
Old October 24th, 2020, 01:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Olive padded through the forests, winding around trees and following the lingering scent of cats who had passed through. She really hoped this was the right way-or maybe her father had led her astray again. Something caught her eye in the trees, and she stalked closer, eyes narrowing slightly as she gazed at the large cat just a few paces ahead. Was she one of those 'warriors'? Maybe she could take her to one of the clans...well, it was worth a shot, though it seemed she may get torn to shreds if she spoke up.

"Hello." She said in greeting, stepping forward and dipping her head respectfully to the she-cat.

@Undertaker
Old October 24th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Spike twisted and aimed to kick her head. If that worked she would claw her neck.
@Undertaker (She is a main coon.)
Old October 24th, 2020, 09:21 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker [Haze is actually half Norwegian Forest Cat, half Chausie. And she's just really strong. But she's not perfect or anything, she's overly confident and has terrible balance due to her missing tail. ]

Haze's paws swiped at the older cat, but didn't seem to do much damage to her thick fur, and the molly sidestepped. But, she backed up all the same. Haze scoffed. Kit? Haze knew she didn't fight anything like a kit. This cat had to be bluffing. There was no way even a Clan cat was that much better than her. "Yeah right," she rolled her eyes and leapt at the older cat, swiping at her exposed eyes before twisting to dig her claws into her belly, careful to keep her own underside away from the she-cat's claws. "What is this, some sort of test?" She snarled at the lump of muscle as she struggled to keep her claws in her thick fur.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 25th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Maze was walking around, when she noticed a strange black line cutting through the forest. It's probably something made by twolegs she thought, noticing a strange smell coming of the path. Carefully taking a look around, she ran across to the other side, and began to look around. She was walking around this new part of the forest when she sniffed out another cat, and it was coming her way. She hid behind a bush, ready to attack as soon as this cat came into her line of sight.
@Undertaker
Dawnstar raised her nose to the air, drawing in the sharp scent of pine and an unknown visitor. Great, she could tear out some fur. The bulky leader tracked the scent through the forest, pausing mid-step, battle harden body tensed, and ears rammed forward as her intense amber eyes peered around in the darkened forest. She stood frozen like that for a few seconds, before giving up. "Come out, I can smell you." She waved her bushy tail with a mirthless smile on her maw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovershade View Post
Olive padded through the forests, winding around trees and following the lingering scent of cats who had passed through. She really hoped this was the right way-or maybe her father had led her astray again. Something caught her eye in the trees, and she stalked closer, eyes narrowing slightly as she gazed at the large cat just a few paces ahead. Was she one of those 'warriors'? Maybe she could take her to one of the clans...well, it was worth a shot, though it seemed she may get torn to shreds if she spoke up.

"Hello." She said in greeting, stepping forward and dipping her head respectfully to the she-cat.

@Undertaker

Hunting, that's what Dawnstar had been doing until she was interrupted by some strange outsider. The huge scarred tabby really didn't like outsiders, but some of them had their uses. Still, it was never wise to interrupt a cat when they were hunting. Dawnstar lost the frog that had been in her sight. One less piece of prey for her clan.

"Who the hell are you?!" The ticked off leader snarled and rolled her broad shoulders. Her long lethal talons were stabbing into the ground, her tail thwacked softly against a nearby pine tree as she stalked up to the cat radiating hostility. "You made me lose my prey, trespasser." Dawnstar thrust her face into the other cat's personal space, debating on whether she'd be making the cat her new prey or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Spike twisted and aimed to kick her head. If that worked she would claw her neck.
@Undertaker (She is a main coon.)
[Okay, just making sure. Also, PPing this post, since Dawn denied Spike's joining and warned her to leave, which she did not, she's trespassing and perceived as a threat by Dawn.]
Dawnstar spat pissed at this cat's pure stupidy. She jerked her head clear of the kick, though not fast enough as she felt claws clip her cheek. As the molly went for her neck, Dawnstar put all her strength in her hind legs and propelled herself at the cat, slamming into the large she-cat. She felt pain blossom along her neck, yet ignored it in favor of latching her fangs into Spike's neck, she bit down harder and harder until she felt the clawing growing feeble. Dawnstar relaxed her jaw, dropping the cat with a low hiss and licking the blood off her maw.
"I gave you your chance, you blew it, shouldn't have pushed your luck."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Undertaker [Haze is actually half Norwegian Forest Cat, half Chausie. And she's just really strong. But she's not perfect or anything, she's overly confident and has terrible balance due to her missing tail. ]

Haze's paws swiped at the older cat, but didn't seem to do much damage to her thick fur, and the molly sidestepped. But, she backed up all the same. Haze scoffed. Kit? Haze knew she didn't fight anything like a kit. This cat had to be bluffing. There was no way even a Clan cat was that much better than her. "Yeah right," she rolled her eyes and leapt at the older cat, swiping at her exposed eyes before twisting to dig her claws into her belly, careful to keep her own underside away from the she-cat's claws. "What is this, some sort of test?" She snarled at the lump of muscle as she struggled to keep her claws in her thick fur.
[Okay, the way you worded it as 'weirdly strong' made me think that it was a smaller cat. If she's big enough then that makes more sense.]
Dawnstar wasn't sure how much she liked how arrogant this outsider was, the ShadowClan leader had earned her right to be as cocky as she wanted to be. She had been trained by the best and proven her worth in her Clan, this cat was just some ragged outsider.

The leader evaded the obvious lash at her eyes, yet found it a tad more difficult to keep up with the attack on her belly. Her paws would get tangled, so instead of trying to leap clear, Dawnstar attempted to dropped all her weight on the cat in hopes of crushing her underneath. Dawnstar's sharp, talon-like claws would try to slice through the top layer of her opponent's skin, while she opened her maw wide, flashing menacing fangs that would try to rip and tear at the molly's ear.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 25th, 2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 08:33 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker - [sorry, my bad.]

"Ugh!" Haze grunted as the heavy warrior dropped on top of her, making it hard to breath. Haze was getting annoyed. The molly hadn't answered her question, and then she sat on her. That wasn't a battle move! That was just lazy. She tensed up and twisted away from her opponent as well as she could with the weight on top of her. evading the claws, but her ear was not so lucky. She felt blood down her neck as the she-cat clamped her fangs on her thin ears and hissed. Fine.

Haze dug her own teeth into the slightly bigger cat's underside, hoping to cause a distraction that would allow her to wriggle free. Why were they even fighting? How long did she have to put up with this to be accepted into the clan? She cleared her mind and focused on pushing at the cats with her hind legs. "Get off, you lump of - " She didn't finish her sentence, partly because her mouth was full of fur and partly because she didn't want an insult to harm her chances of joining.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 25th, 2020, 11:34 PM

My Mood: Tired

Maze leapt out form behind the bushes, attempting to leap onto the she-cats side. "Who are you, and what do you want?" she growled. She didn't want to fight, bu she didn't seem to have a choice.

(Maze isn't that strong of a cat, so she's probably going to flee in this next post) @Undertaker

Last edited by duCky; October 25th, 2020 at 11:34 PM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 03:35 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Olive winced, closing her eyes in surprise for a moment before pulling herself together.
Great, already off to a bad start.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. We never hunted where I came from, so I never really learned, I suppose." She flicked her tail, realizing she may be getting off track. Better safe than sorry, anyway.

"I'm from a little ways past two-leg-place. My father told stories about these 'clans' before he passed, so I decided to attempt joining one. He always said you bluffed about how strong you were..." She paused for a moment to scan Dawnstar, feeling uneasy just from the size of her. "Clearly he had bees in his brain."
@Undertaker
Old October 26th, 2020, 09:04 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw noticed her leader did not budge as she came after her. Maybe she didn't notice me coming! The apprentice held her paws out, claws unsheathed, and attempted to dive at Dawnstar's chest so if she tried to duck, she would get her head scratched, and if she stayed still, she would just hit her chest. The apprentice thought this was a genius idea. Well, actually, Pinepaw thought everything she did was genius—but that was beside the point. She was focused on this spar, not what was genius or what was not.

// @Undertaker

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 26th, 2020, 09:54 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Name: Poppy (Silentkit)
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: She's lost, injured,(she tangled with a fox and hurt herself running away), malnourished, (she still needs milk and has been eating dead things) and Dawnstar is the first cat she comes across that doesn't immediately want her dead. Her mother is a cat that left Shadowclan, Ivyshade, but she doesn't know anything about the clans because her mom told her nothing. I'd prefer she doesn't find out until she's a full warrior. She's mostly mute and only speaks when absolutely necessary, hence the name Silentkit. She'd be happy to join.

How do I add an outsider cat to the allegiances? @Undertaker

Outside the camp
Mama? Where's mama? Where are my brothers? Poppy limped through the swampy pine needles. She had been looking for them for forever, and was starting to think she'd never find her way back to the barn. A piney scent, with lizards swamped her nose. A new scent, unfamiliar with all the other senses she was subjected to over the past few days was too much. Poppy sat down to rest and clear her head. Her black fur blended in with the shadows. I'm scared. Why can't Mama find me? I miss the barn, I miss Pounce and Skip.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 26th, 2020 at 09:55 AM.