Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Myling
Today 12:24 PM
Out of the burrow, into...
Last post by starry
Today 12:22 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:21 PM
A Stormy Situation [p]
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:16 PM

Old May 17th, 2024, 09:51 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default I'll come up with a name later lmao (p)

♧Theo♧
Tom - He/They -22 Moons - Purrks: N/A

Theo wandered through the woods, mind drifting off. He was bored, and there was no nearby prey, plus he wasn't hungry. They huffed, tail lashing slowly. He looked up at the clouds through the trees, and just stared. They looked back down, tasting the air. Theo grinned, scenting what maybe was a cat. Scaring them would be fun..but his mostly white pelt was not helpful at the moment. They ducked into a bush, and tucked his tail in. He sat, bored, waiting for a (hopefully) cat to walk by. He unhooked his fur from a thorn, realizing it was pulling on him. Theo groomed leaves out of his fur, still waiting. They half sat half crouched in the bush, watching intently. Gosh what is taking this cat so long? Or maybe I'm just bored. He thought to himself, ears twitching.

( @sock I finally did it lmao )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:15 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: I'll come up with a name later lmao (p)

Hero
he/him || sleek tom with a golden-brown coat and blue eyes

The sun peeked through the dense canopy, casting dappled light on the forest floor as Hero padded silently through the underbrush. His whiskers twitched with anticipation; this was no ordinary stroll. For Hero, every walk was a mission, an opportunity to right the wrongs of the woodland.

With keen eyes and ears alert, Hero navigated the familiar trails, his paws barely making a sound. He had always possessed a strong sense of justice, an innate drive to protect and serve his forest friends. Today was no different.

Suddenly, Hero stopped in his tracks, ears swiveling towards a rustling sound nearby. He crept closer, his body low to the ground, until he spotted the source: a small cottontail rabbit, trapped in a crude snare. The rabbit's eyes widened with fear as it struggled to free itself, and he could feel its heartrate increase dramatically.

Hero's heart swelled with determination. This forest was his domain, and no harm would come to its inhabitants while he prowled its paths. With a deft swipe of his claws, Hero sliced through the binding rope. The rabbit, sensing freedom, bolted from the trap, pausing only for a moment to give Hero a grateful glance before disappearing into the underbrush.

As Hero continued his patrol, he encountered other challenges - a young bird that had fallen from its nest, a squirrel caught in a tangled mass of vines. Each time, Hero acted with precision and care, ensuring the safety of his fellow creatures. He felt a deep satisfaction with each successful rescue, knowing that his presence made a difference.

So when he stepped through another stretch of ferns, he sure as hell wasn't expecting what came next.

[ @ollie a little longer than i expected ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:46 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

♧Theo♧

Theo stepped out of the bush when he saw the cat, which looked like a tom, come closer. He blocked their path, a grin on his face "Why hello..what's your name? He purred, stepping forward slightly. He raked his gaze over the slightly smaller cat, looking at his apperance. Not too bad. They brought their gaze back up to the tom's face, grinning again. "And before you ask, I'm Theo." He said, his accent slightly more noticeable than previously, now that he wasn't purring. He looked at the cat, awaiting a response.

( @sock hats off to you for writing decently lengthed posts

Last edited by ollie; May 17th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:57 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Hero
he/him

Hero's ocean-blue eyes narrowed slightly as someone stepped out of the bush, blocking his path with a grin on his face. The tomcat's confident stance didn't faze him; he had encountered his fair share of characters in the forest, and this strange cat seemed like just another one to him.

"I'm Hero," he replied simply, his voice carrying a calm authority. He didn't feel the need to engage in his playful banter. Instead, Hero focused on assessing the situation, his instincts on high alert. The other tom's gaze lingered on Hero's appearance, but he remained unfazed, his posture relaxed yet ready to spring into action if needed.

[ @ollie ]

Old May 17th, 2024, 11:22 AM
hopelessly in love gays

♧Theo♧

Theo nodded at the cats name, grinning still. "Well, Hero, what's a handsome tom like you doing out in the woods? There's foxes, yknow. Not that you couldn't fight one off. He purred, looking directly at the tom. He sat, trying to seen less like he was gonna fight. He was just bored. He grinned at the tom, eyes bright

( @sock no thoughts head empty smh )

Old May 17th, 2024, 11:57 AM
don't eat me

Hero
he/him

Hero's ears flicked back slightly, a hint of surprise crossing his usually composed features. He wasn't used to receiving such direct compliments, especially in the middle of his patrols. Clearing his throat, he tried to maintain his calm demeanor.

"I'm, uh, just making sure everything is safe," he replied, his voice slightly less steady than before. "Foxes or not, this forest needs looking after."

Hero glanced away for a moment, his tail twitching in mild embarrassment. He wasn't sure how to handle Theo's persistent gaze and easy grin. Gathering himself, he looked back at Theo, attempting to regain his composure.

"Thanks for the warning, though. It's good to stay vigilant," he added, his tone more confident this time. He shifted his weight from one paw to the other, feeling a mix of determination and the unfamiliar flutter of being complimented so openly.

[ @ollie ]

Old May 17th, 2024, 12:45 PM
hopelessly in love gays

♧Theo♧

He grinned, whisking his tail over the leaves. "Mmm, that it is." They purred, tilting his head slightly. He took note of Hero's slight change in his demeanor, his shifting paws, and smiled. "Say... May I join you on your little... forest patrol? Two is better than one." Theo asked, wrapping his tail around his paws. They listened to the wind and the birds chirping. It really was a beautiful day. He looked back down at the tom, grinning. "I think I'd be pretty useful, don't you?"

( @sock silliest lil guy )

Old May 17th, 2024, 01:00 PM
don't eat me

Hero
he/him

Hero's ears twitched again, and he felt heat rise to his face at the unexpected offer. He hadn't anticipated this turn of events and found himself momentarily at a loss for words. Golly, this cat was annoying. Taking a deep breath he glanced up at the sky, listening to the calming sounds of the forest around them.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some company," Hero admitted, trying to keep his voice steady. "Two pairs of eyes are indeed better than one."

He shifted his paws again, still feeling a bit out of sorts but trying to hide it behind a facade of practicality. Hero wasn't used to working with others, but something about Theo's confidence and easy manner made him think it might not be... the end of the world.

"Just... keep up, alright?" Hero added, stepping over the underbrush and around Theo. "There's a lot of ground to cover."

[ @ollie ]

Old May 17th, 2024, 01:41 PM
hopelessly in love gays

♧Theo♧

Theo grinned at the response. "Perfect! He purred, smiling. "I don't think I'll have any trouble keeping up." He added, following the tom. As Theo bounded beside the tom, he wondered what Hero exactly did on these little patrols of his. They shrugged, continuing to follow. He saw a rabbit wander by, and glanced at it, watching it nibble away for a moment before hopping off.

( @sock I'm not used to wring on my computer lmao sorry this is so short )

Old May 20th, 2024, 07:47 AM
don't eat me

Hero glanced sideways at Theo, a bit taken aback by his enthusiasm. The confidence in Theo's stride made Hero's initial flustered feelings resurface, but he pushed them aside, focusing on the task at hand.

As they walked, Hero couldn't help but notice Theo's curiosity and attentiveness. It was clear Theo was taking in everything, from the rabbit nibbling nearby to the rustling leaves. Hero felt a mix of determination and a subtle, unfamiliar warmth from having someone alongside him.

"Alright," Hero said, more to himself than to Theo. He took a deep breath, feeling a strange blend of nervousness and excitement. With a nod to himself, he quickened his pace slightly, ready to show Theo what his patrols were all about, even if it meant stepping a little out of his comfort zone. It was then that he noticed Theo had left his side in pursuit of the aforementioned rabbit. Hero stopped, aggravated, and turned to watch his new acquaintance. What the heck was he doing? That rabbit was fine how it was, it didn't need any help. Hero scoffed. Maybe Theo wasn't as clever as he'd originally sized him up to be.

[ @ollie ]