Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:12 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Naila
Today 12:05 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 PM
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 11:53 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:51 AM

Old August 6th, 2023, 03:39 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default [P] |Hamilton And Burr.|

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————
“Hamilton and Burr…”
| A roleplay between BumbleStar and FrogPaw. |
[Ps, these two remind me of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, I do not know why.]
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ She hated doing chores, she hated doing apprentice tasks, she hated it all. FrogPaw was too old for this crap anyways! The brown mollie actually never complained about her required chores… But today, today was where she drew the line! FrogPaw had to clean BUMBLESTARS DEN! Yes, BUMBLESTAR! I mean, not the den, but it might as well be! She had to change her leaders bedding, requested by a warrior she didn’t care enough to remember… It wouldn’t be as bad if bumblefart wasn’t an insensitive jerk with no care for how others felt. She was like… The biggest asshole she had ever met… AND SHE WAS TECHNICALLY CHEATED ON?!

⛆ Dragging the biggest clump of moss into BumbleStinks den, she made sure to fake a gag at the smell just to be dramatic. She stood awkwardly for a moment, only to sigh loudly… “BumbleSti- STAR? I’m gonna just… take your bedding… Sweet starclan it’s dark in here… are you like crying or something…?” This was only funny because the exaggerated and unnecessary amount of pronunciation behind her sarcastic comments. She didn’t give two flying frogs if the weird ass leader had been crying or not… Hell, she’d probably laugh.

⛆ Was FrogPaw evil for these opinions…? Maybe, yes… But she’d put a month of patrols on the line, betting that the head-honcho felt the exact same way. She couldn’t understand how CracklePaw could even tolerate this clan wrecker… As the apprentice thinks about her den mate, she sort of freezes up and drops her moss. She had such an obvious crush, it was almost embarrassing… Actually, it was embarrassing… Ew… quickly gathering the moss, she sniffed her way to bumbles nest… “Wakey Wakey?”

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(Frog and I do not share the same opinions and views!)
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; August 6th, 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 11:01 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: [P] |Hamilton And Burr.|

Really, all Bumblestar looked forward to after a long day was time to lay down in her nest and relax. She didn't think she was asking for too much here, especially if it were pouring rain out like it was right now. Thank the skies for the lichen shield that hung down in the entrance of her den - it blocked most of the rain from getting inside, allowed her to drift off to the heavy drumming of droplets against the roof of the log. She found comfort in the rain, like she did with the fog. A certain sense of privacy and safety accompanied both.

What she was not expecting to find after returning from her outing was a frog in her den.

The muttering from beyond the lichen was barely audible over the pounding of the rain, but her ears caught it anyway, and flipped forward. Bumblestar slowed her steps, then slunk forward, ignoring her sopping wet fur as she pushed her nose through the curtain of vegetation. Her eyes narrowed.

"Just what do you think you're doing in here?"

[ @Sakura. ]
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:56 AM
I Love You!

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ Yeah, okay, so the DawnStar wanna be immediately snapped at her, which was expected. It was so expected that it caused FrogPaw to outburst laugh… “Good morning, Stinkers… Some warrior, I didn’t care enough to remember a name, told me to swap your stinky, old nest with fresh, new moss that doesn’t stink like… you…” She didn’t have a filter, and it was just crazy the things she’d admit on her own free will.

“So, your highness, I need you to move. Please.” She paused. “I need you to move so I can get out of here and breathe some fresh air that doesn’t reek of a power hungry mouse brain…” See, if she didn’t do her chores, it would be so easy to kick her out of ThunderClan. But she attended to her apprentice duties with such care that there was no reason to send her back to two leg place without losing a motivated asset…

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(LOL)
——————
Old August 8th, 2023, 06:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

One eyebrow quirked in response to Frogpaw's ramblings as Bumblestar slid the rest of the way into her den and drew herself up taller. Irritation made her tail twitch—she loved her personal space, and now there was an amphibian right in the middle of it. What a wonderful way to relax.

"Well, whatever warrior told you that must've been setting you up for failure," she grunted, electing to ignore the insults thrown her way; addressing them wouldn't do either of them any good. "Hate having my things touched, I can take care of my own nest. Did it yesterday."

She moved past Frogpaw to sniff at her bedding, making sure it was still in place, before rising again and fixing the apprentice with a mildly frustrated but mostly blank stare. She hadn't yet shaken out her coat; briefly she wondered if Frogpaw would freak out if the apprentice got sprayed with leftover rain water. "You come in here just to mess with my stuff, or did you have somethin' important to talk about?"

[ @Sakura. ]
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:18 PM
I Love You!

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ She laughed, and I mean she laughed hard. “And you think I’d come to see you? On my own free will? Never. Don’t flatter yourself,” FrogPaw steps away from BumbleStar’s nest, and then sat by the entrance of the den… “You know BumbleStar, I really don’t like you…” she spoke bluntly, almost emotionless..

“I don’t like what you’ve done to this clan… I’m sure you know that, and I’m sure you laugh about it when you go to sleep at night… You don’t know a single thing about how clan life should be… I don’t even understand why starclan picked you, considering you have done nothing but reeked havoc, barely finished patrols, and let clanmates go missing. We’re no longer honourable like we are supposed to be…” FrogPaw hisses a bit…

“StarClan speaks with me, you know… Almost every night. I can’t ever sleep correctly because of it… They tell me things, they give me advice… Many in StarClan don’t like you…” she paused, “it makes me chuckle… you make me chuckle…” This grin unlike her crept onto her face… “I could do better than you any day…”
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(She is MEAN)
——————
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

Her torn ear twitched as Frogpaw started rambling on about completely unrelated things, and she fought the urge to roll her eyes. Every day, the desire to swat the apprentice upside the head grew more and more. She was going to give into it one of these days. Maybe it would knock the sanity back into her head, though she doubted it, really.

"You're young," Bumblestar said flatly, not looking up from fixing her nest. "I was your age once. Thought I knew everything about everything, 'cept in my case, I didn't have very many cats around me who cared about this Clan. I've fought tooth 'n claw to ensure we don't go back to the state Aspenstrike put us in, or Cindersky after we took back the Cove, or Sparrowstar who did little to keep us going, or Thrushstar who disappeared after our camp collapsed. Count yourself lucky to be in a ThunderClan that puts itself first and cares about its cats, instead of leaving its youth to fend for themselves while it lets the rest of the forest walk all over it."

Her ear twitched a second time. "You're free to think whatever you want about me. So is StarClan—as if I care what dead cats say about me." Bumblestar was alive, and they weren't. They could rot in their heaven for all she cared. "But I know what I've done for myself, 'n what I've done for my Clan. If you don't like the way things've ended up, you're free to leave. Not keepin' you here against your will. You know where the exit is." She shrugged, lifting her head to blink distantly at Frogpaw. "Assumin' you stick around, though, I think it'd do you some good to do some self-reflection. Just a little advice."

[ @Sakura. ]

Last edited by dino.; August 10th, 2023 at 10:53 PM.
Old August 11th, 2023, 12:41 PM
I Love You!

——————
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☁︎ ☂︎ ☁︎ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
——————

——————
| ⛆ @dino. ⛆ |
——————
˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

⛆ Once again, the lanky brown apprentice hissed. “You say you’re doing this for us, For ThunderClan, but you never once gave anyone a chance to say anything!” It was like talking to a wall, a really… Really dense wall… “ What happened in the past has already happened…! It sucks but we cannot fix the past. Being stronger doesn’t warrant being violent…! If you want to make a difference, you can’t just push everyone away and turn this into some dictatorship…!” That last word struck FrogPaw, and it struck her with guilt… Guilt that she had never felt before… Because if she spoke sooner without being a child and having a hissy fit, maybe BumbleStar would’ve actually listened or cared about a single thing she was saying…

“For example, the situation with BlazePaw… I understood where you were coming from but you didn’t even give him a chance! If he so stayed, I would have single-pawed trained myself so I could become a warrior, mentor him, and then show you that every soul matters! Your clanmates should matter, wether they can’t hear, see or smell you… You’re not supposed to be just our leader, you’re supposed to be our mother, our guardian, our shield from danger! After all, you’re the only one here that can die more than once…” Her once nasty tone was more of a softer one, something that was quite strange to see from the usually spunky apprentice… Her ears folded back…

⛆ She sat down, for some odd reason… And her brown tail wrapped over her slightly shaking paws… “I really shouldn’t be the one to speak, after all, I left… You have the potential to be a great leader, but you need show some compassion, look out for others more, and think before throwing some of us into situations… While the former leaders were softies and let us get walked all over, you have tried so hard to make us so threatening that it’s causing problems… The whole forest is basically at war with each other! I mean, we’re basically doomed if two of the clans come together to create an alliance and start a battle,” these were just some genuine concerns at this point…

“Can you change something, anything? Anything at all…? ThunderClan needs a vulnerable leader…” She didn’t even know what changes she wanted… But camp felt so… Awkward… Clanlife felt awkward… Was this clan really doomed or could she have possibly said something to spark her leader… She hoped…

˚₊‧꒰ა ☁︎ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
——————
(FrogPaw is HEAVILY projecting her insecurities-)
——————
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

"I give cats multiple chances to speak to me about things. Never said no one wasn't able to voice their opinions." Bumblestar blinked slowly, quickly losing interest with the conversation. "If you don't wanna participate in the fights, fine. Figure out some other way to make yourself useful so that you aren't draggin' your Clanmates down with you. 'N don't come cryin' to me when someone you care about ends up hurt 'cause you weren't there to protect 'em, 'cause it won't be my fault."

Blah. Blahhhh. Blahblahblahhhhhhhhhh, all things she'd heard before, and would likely hear a hundred times over before the moon was out. Didn't cats ever get tired of spewing the same crap over and over again? Hell, Bumblestar felt like she had to repeat herself twenty times a day, and it was exhausting.

She ran her tongue over her jaws. "So you got opinions on how I should lead. Great, good to hear, but so far what I've done has only pushed us further outta that pit the others dug us into, so I'm not changing a thing." This conversation was irritating her. "Next time you got somethin' to say to me, don't invade my private space 'n then turn around to whine at me about things when I get ticked that you're in here without my permission. Clearly there's things you're not happy about, but all I see you do is sit around 'n mope and then gripe about it whenever I'm near. So here's the deal."

She gave her nest one last pat with her paw and then straightened her shoulders, looking Frogpaw square in the face. "Next time you wanna whine at me about something you could easily fix having to be around by just walking your tail out that camp entrance, I'll lead you to the edge of the border myself 'n send you on your way. You wanna sit on your ass 'n gripe? Do it where I don't ever have to listen to it again. Next time I hear you, or you just happen to do something that gets on my nerves, you're done and gone. Starting to piss me off. Now get outta my den and don't enter my personal space ever again."

[ @Sakura. ]