Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:56 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:52 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:49 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:42 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 05:57 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

Springblossom

Springblossom took notice of the deaf tom that had settled beside her.

“Hello, Fallenmoon,” Springblossom purred despite knowing Fallenmoon couldn’t hear her. But she decided her warm, friendly smile and and gentle flick of her tail would do the trick.

Iceclaw

Iceclaw gave a small smile and the sound of his mate but immediately frowned at Mothcloud’s teasing. It wasn’t a genuine frown, but an indication that he did not need “protection” from her.

“I.. Do not need to be looked after, thank you very much,” He snorted, flicking his tail and bringing it back near Mothcloud, intertwining his tail with hers. “But, of course. I would love to go with you.”
Fallenmoon caught her gentle smile and tail flick in the corner of his eyes. His eyes seemed to brighten a bit his tail flicked once happily as he managed to let out a small, quiet mew. "Hi.."

Mothcloud purred gently, twining tails with Iceclaw. "This'll be the first time i'm fighting sense I had my kits... it's been gosh 8 or 9 moons!? I was practicing alllll day yesterday" Mothcloud told Iceclaw

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 17th, 2024, 06:04 AM

My Mood: Dead

Honeybite weaved through their Clanmates, coming to join the shadow queen where she stood. They'd been itching for something to do these last few days. And with no patrols, they'd been made to settle with keeping busy by training apprentices.
Not that Midnightpaw and Sleepypaw were bothersome to train, they were outliers in that regard.
But to finally have a chance to sink their claws and teeth into something.
These troublesome minks would be the perfect outlet for them.
Not that they dare underestimate these creatures, they'd heard enough rumors of their ferocity to temper their excitement at least a little. If one thing was clear from the stories, getting caught would be a death sentence for someone of her stature.
And that was a risk she was willing to take.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 17th, 2024, 06:45 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was in front of Dawnstar as fast as he could, sitting on his haunches but his feet tapping a little tattoo on the ground in his excitement. It was a bit odd that they would be going in defense of Windclan, they were allies and all but did they really need to help them with everything? Though he supposed the bunnies probably couldn't handle the minks on their own. Too scared, probably. Hiding in their dens, or something. Whatever. He wasn't scared, even if he wasn't significantly bigger than the minks as some of his clanmates were. If nothing else he would know how to fight them a bit at their own game, being small and lithe and fast as well. And with sharp teeth. He was going to bring back at least a few of their bodies, if he had anything to say about it.
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:01 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded over at her leader's call, scarred shoulders gleaming in the Newleaf sun. After battling with minks twice, the enforcer was keen on getting rid of the wretched things once and for all. She would be keeping an eye--her only eye--out for any WindClan rabbits that thought to take advantage of the chaos and let little "accidents" happen. Mistlewhisker trusted Dawnstar's decision without hesitation, but that didn't mean she would be buddy-buddy with the moorcats. Even those she had met and conversed with, like Crowtooth, she would neutralize without a second thought if it came down to her clanmates' safety.

The enforcer sat at the edge of the growing group, scanning each cat that arrived. Many were too young, too inexperienced. She noticed a distinct lack of her three apprentices. None of them were ready for battle, and she hoped they were smart enough to know that.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 17th, 2024 at 07:05 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:00 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Forestpaw wanted to go but he'd yet to have any training

Cougarbite quickly volunteered to tag along
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 17th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Deadstone grunted his agreement

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:47 AM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { Active Purrk ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

Angular head peered from the mouth of the medicine cat’s den as Dawnstar’s yowl reverberated through the cavernous space, anxiety prickled at his pelt in the realisation that the last meeting had been only a few nights before… focus, focus, focus, focus… was the incantation whispered through his starry to soothe the momentary lapse of his usually calm demeanour as his feathery tail flicked to and fro in a tête-à-tête of curiosity and minute inklings of fear but alas the news was far from horrendous it was productive - minks be damned, he was happy in the end to simply not be waring.The moment his name settled upon the sensitive hairs in his oriental shaped ears Mossfreckle was already padding into the belly of the den on diligent white tipped paws to bundle herbs to take along in his aid of Lightningstorm - the bubbly Windclan medicine cat whom he found quite intriguing in all senses of the word - two bundles, he had made two bundles of herbs wrapped protectively on a leaf, cation or over planning had separated into the bundles at least one of each herb he had chosen… besides poppy but he doubted they would actually lose a bundle. Who to take, who to take, an echo in his starry mind as he followed the mundane ministrations of chartering one bundle then the next from the belly, to the mouth, to beneath the Shadowledge… the enforcers, Fogwatcher, and Hillstrider, his usual picks’ paws would be needed to take out the minks…. an offer, mossy hues flicked in the direction the voice that lilted just outside his peripheral, Starlingstreak - Shadowclan’s sparkling starlet - an offer he noted with silent relief. Petite paw pushed forward the smaller bundle, ”Thank you, Starlingstreak. Stick close by my side while we travel to Windclan, please, after that you are welcome to stay or go as long as you are of use,” calm, calculated tones, polite curtness slipping from his maw - attention split momentarily as he searched for Lostspark only to find her sitting off to the side, calm and collected… had she abandoned him or was this trust… he wasn’t too sure… a subtle shake of his freckled oriental shaped form was all that was needed to loosen the grasp of insecurities claws which had began to rake against his tattered heart… focus, focus, focus, focus… one word drown out the cacophony of thoughts within the confines of his starry mind, one word that washed him clean as necessity thrust him into medical clarity and his focus fixated on the colossal, dark tabby pelted feline before him, a cant of his angular head conveying all he needed to her… I am here, I will serve you, Shadowclan comes first always.

Bundle I ~ Mossfreckle
❀⊱ { + 3 Cobweb // + 2 Marigold // + 1 Moss //
+ 1 Oak Leaf // + 1 Poppy }
⊰❀

Bundle II ~ Starlingstreak
❀⊱ { + 2 Cobweb // + 1 Marigold //
+ 1 Moss // + 1 Oak Leaf }
⊰❀

{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar } { @carmen ~ Starlingstreak }
{ @Rose ~ Lostspark // so you can see o7 }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 17th, 2024 at 09:50 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:40 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Briarsplash's ears perked at Dawnstar's call. She bounded over and sat amongst her Clanmates, listening to her leader's words. A spark of doubt ran through her — why should they bother helping WindClan's problems?

They haven't been trouble to us... just go along with it. This is just another chance to prove yourself alongside your other warriors.

The large she-cat silently nodded to her own thoughts and straightened up, joining the cats assembling for the attack. She flexed her claws in and out of the dirt in anticipation.

[ open if anyone wants to interact ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Stars dammit, WHYYY?!?

Was nothing simple anymore? Patrols couldn't just be completed and done with? No. Never. Why would that be a thing? Hawkbite had just come back with his own patrol to be greeted by the caterwauling of a nuisance warrior.

The bad mouthing was bad enough. He was already going to tear this warrior to pieces if no one else beat him to it. However, it didn't stop there, no. Hawkbite turned in time to see the blood splash the Shadowledge and his ears pinned to his head.

He saw red.

Without hesitation, the Commander shot forward with a snarl, plowing Boulderclaw to the ground with claws sinking into the tom's pelt. Fury blazed in his eyes as he stared down at the warrior. Hawkbite had strategically pinned the warrior to the ground, one paw resting on his throat with unsheathed claws. Any movement would send those claws ripping through this nuisance's neck. Hawkbite wasn't giving him the chance.

He was salivating at the idea of ending this warrior here and now, but he waited. He was sure Dawnstar heard the commotion and he needed to give both Sharpfrost and Boulderclaw a moment to explain themselves. That was, if Dawnstar let them.

"Explain." He breathed dangerously at Boulderclaw.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade's eyes widened and lit up as a stupid, mindless cat decided to challenge Dawnstar right in front of her. And during a meeting. She stared in silence as Hawkbite took care of it. She was looking at his gleaming claws, and his furious eyes that emanated power similar to how Dawnstar ruled his cats.

Had the leader heard the cat's insults? In any case, she was focusing on another matter. Fighting minks alongside Windclan... Dawnstar's really going serious with this alliance if she's risking our life for Twilightstar's cats. Her focus switched back to Hawkbite's threats.

Quickly, she jumped in and pinned Sharpfrost down to back his fellow Enforcer up and help him. These two cats... what did they have in their mind?! Frogs?

She looked at Hawkbite, then at Dawnstar, waiting for orders.

@ Undertaker @Willie Warf (I hope the PP is allowed in this case. If not, I'll edit my post!)
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:22 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon caught her gentle smile and tail flick in the corner of his eyes. His eyes seemed to brighten a bit his tail flicked once happily as he managed to let out a small, quiet mew. "Hi.."

Mothcloud purred gently, twining tails with Iceclaw. "This'll be the first time i'm fighting sense I had my kits... it's been gosh 8 or 9 moons!? I was practicing alllll day yesterday" Mothcloud told Iceclaw
Springblossom

Springblossom smiled, glad that the tom wasn't feeling somewhat... Left out. Discluded. Springblossom thought of how to start small talk for a minute, before giving up. There was nothing to talk about, and how would Springblossom start a conversation with a deaf cat? She let out a sigh before awkwardly flicking her tail against the ground.

Iceclaw

Iceclaw let out a small chuckle, glancing away from Mothcloud for a split second and looking back at her direction again.

"Right, so I'll be looking after you then. I wouldn't want you getting all injured by the foolish minks." iceclaw flexed his long, sharp claws. Smiling.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 17th, 2024 at 12:22 PM.