Today 08:11 PM

Old April 4th, 2024, 06:04 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
>>EchoPaw & WispPaw<<

EchoPaw quickly went over back to the ThunderClan border, WispPaw followed. They knew they were in trouble.

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
------------------------------------------------------------
"okay you grumpy badger's!" he snorted and looked at Bumblestar "so who are you anyways?"

@dino.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar shot Wolfpaw a sharp look. "I have half a mind to take RiverClan up myself 'n fix it properly if you don't even know your Clan leaders." Seriously. What were they even teaching over there, if not Intro to Poison Techniques and Beginner's Cruelty 101?

That was the only attention the apprentice got from her. He wasn't hers so he wasn't her problem. What she was more concerned about were the two idiots who actually realized it was a decent idea to listen to what they were told. As Wisppaw and Echopaw crossed the border, Bumblestar bared her teeth at them.

"Both of you need to start walking," she growled, moving behind them so they would hopefully start on the path away from the border and abandoning the RiverClan apprentice. "And while you're doing that, I want you to one at a time explain to me why you are out here, no warrior present, across the RiverClan border, after I've repeatedly stated apprentices aren't allowed outta camp by themselves 'n that RiverClan is off-limits."

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar shot Wolfpaw a sharp look. "I have half a mind to take RiverClan up myself 'n fix it properly if you don't even know your Clan leaders." Seriously. What were they even teaching over there, if not Intro to Poison Techniques and Beginner's Cruelty 101?

That was the only attention the apprentice got from her. He wasn't hers so he wasn't her problem. What she was more concerned about were the two idiots who actually realized it was a decent idea to listen to what they were told. As Wisppaw and Echopaw crossed the border, Bumblestar bared her teeth at them.

"Both of you need to start walking," she growled, moving behind them so they would hopefully start on the path away from the border and abandoning the RiverClan apprentice. "And while you're doing that, I want you to one at a time explain to me why you are out here, no warrior present, across the RiverClan border, after I've repeatedly stated apprentices aren't allowed outta camp by themselves 'n that RiverClan is off-limits."

"NOW JUST A MINUTE YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" he spat angrily "SENCE WHEN CAN CATS JUST STOP ANOTHER CAT HELPING!? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HUNT FOR YOUR MOUSE BRAINED CLAN!" he could hear voices inside his head... and they were not from starclan *attack them you bee brain!* he shook his head and just glared at the big thunderclan she-cat "ANSWER ME!" @CrimsonOaks
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 06:11 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post

"NOW JUST A MINUTE YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" he spat angrily "SENCE WHEN CAN CATS JUST STOP ANOTHER CAT HELPING!? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HUNT FOR YOUR MOUSE BRAINED CLAN!" he could hear voices inside his head... and they were not from starclan *attack them you bee brain!* he shook his head and just glared at the big thunderclan she-cat "ANSWER ME!" @CrimsonOaks
Quote:

>>WispPaw & EchoPaw<<

"yes BumbleStar.." EchoPaw said quietly. HOW COULD THIS RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE TALK TO A LEADER LIKE THAT??
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:23 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
“WOLFPAW!”

Emerging from the undergrowth with a scowl on her face, Dusklion glared at the newly named apprentice. “Get back here; now.” Her voice left no room for disagreement. Gaze shifting to the leader, she simply gave a grunt and a dismissive flick of her tail before looking back at the unruly apprentice.

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡

Last edited by taillow; April 4th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

“WOLFPAW!”

Emerging from the undergrowth with a scowl on her face, Dusklion glared at the newly named apprentice. “Get back here; now.” Her voice left no room for disagreement. Gaze shifting to the leader, she simply gave a grunt and a dismissive flick of her tail before looking back at the unruly apprentice.

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @dino. ]

The voices came again *SAY NO!* "But DuskLion....I was Defending Our Territory..." *That still does not matter you snuck out of camp wolfpaw! he told himself.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"Yes" was not an explanation, and Bumblestar was more than prepared to snap at the pair again for that. The idiot on the other side of the rushing water got to her first, though, and with the fur along her spine spiking in a silent threat, she lifted her head to lock eyes with him.

"You better be grateful you're on your side of the border," she said coldly, "or you'd be drownin' in your own river on account of that mouth of yours. You really think we need help catchin' food from a RiverClan kid? Get the hell back to your own camp before you say somethin' that really puts me in a violent mood."

Some other RiverClan rat appeared just in time. Bumblestar gave her a glance before turning back to her own pair of idiots. "Let's go, both of you. When we get back to camp, I want you each of you to find a different warrior 'n have them separately take you honey gathering anywhere but Herondive Hollow 'n here. Then hand it off to Drizzlecloud or Springlight. Don't come back without any 'n don't try to get away with not doing it at all, or I'll demote both of you for a moon."

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @taillow ]

[crimsonoaks - echopaw and wisppaw need to separately find one thunderclan warrior to supervise them gathering honey in the territory. they need to each make 5 posts that can include finding the warrior, gathering the honey, and returning it to the medicine cats. they then need to report to bumblestar. the report is due by April 14th, 10 days from now. failure to do so will result in demotion. ]

Last edited by dino.; April 4th, 2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:37 PM

Quote:
"Yes" was not an explanation, and Bumblestar was more than prepared to snap at the pair again for that. The idiot on the other side of the rushing water got to her first, though, and with the fur along her spine spiking in a silent threat, she lifted her head to lock eyes with him.

"You better be grateful you're on your side of the border," she said coldly, "or you'd be drownin' in your own river on account of that mouth of yours. You really think we need help catchin' food from a RiverClan kid? Get the hell back to your own camp before you say somethin' that really puts me in a violent mood."

Some other RiverClan rat appeared just in time. Bumblestar gave her a glance before turning back to her own pair of idiots. "Let's go, both of you. When we get back to camp, I want you each of you to find a different warrior 'n have them separately take you honey gathering anywhere but Herondive Hollow 'n here. Then hand it off to Drizzlecloud or Springlight. Don't come back without any 'n don't try to get away with not doing it at all, or I'll demote both of you for a moon."

[crimsonoaks - echopaw and wisppaw need to separately find one thunderclan warrior to supervise them gathering honey in the territory. they need to each make 5 posts that can include finding the warrior, gathering the honey, and returning it to the medicine cats. they then need to report to bumblestar. the report is due by April 14th, 10 days from now. failure to do so will result in demotion. ]

Wolfpaw gave up and the voices scolded him *NO YOU MOUSE BRAIN FIGHT BACK* he just ignored them and looked at Dusklion "Let's go home...." he glanced at Echopaw and slowly blinked, as he walked away with dusklion

@CrimsonOaks @dino. @taillow
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @taillow ]

>>WispPaw & EchoPaw<<

"Mk.." WispPaw sighs. Echopaw you idiot WispPaw thought.
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Wolfpaw and his attitude was one thing, but Dusklion's head snapped up. She sent a steely glare the ThunderClan leader's way. "Watch your tongue before I rip it out, rat. I don't give a damn if your a leader or not. Threaten the kid again 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing you do." She was done with letting those Thunder-rats think they could speak or treat RiverClan however they pleased, and if this leader wanted to see if she'd put her bite where her bark was, then she'd oblige. Especially considering Wolfpaw was just barely over six moons. For a moment she kept her glare on the pale furred leader before snapping her gaze back at Wolfpaw. Without saying more, she jerked her head away.

"First off," she snapped as they started to make their way back through the forest, "you're not suppose to be out of camp, 'n I don't smell Blueriver anywhere here so don't try to tell me you came out with him. Second, lie to me again 'n I'll make sure Birds demotes you back to a kit before you can blink. I heard you, mouse-brain, talkin' about huntin' for them. So quit it." Did the paw not think she had ears?? "It's obvious Sparrowsnarl hasn't trained you yet, so let me give you a crash course; that border? It's Smallpines; we share it with ThunderClan. Bunch of rats if you ask me; that cat you were yellin' at is there leader; Bumblestar."

There was still the course of punishment to get through, and likely some chores, but with Fadingsun's recovery on her mind Dusklion found it might be best to let Birds know about this and handle the punishment. For now, Dusklion glanced at Wolfpaw to see if he had any questions.

[ @dino. @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡