Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 03:25 PM
A tiger's silhouette shows...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:24 PM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 03:21 PM
to show you a sign -sign...
by Spider.
Last post by kayce<3
Today 03:19 PM
Training Day
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:17 PM

Old August 19th, 2024, 04:44 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default I Don’t Want You to Leave, Will You Hold My Hand? - Fishfreckle Healing [semi p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Oh... oh, this didn't seem good. Why had she stayed here talking so long?? She should have dragged Fish to the medicine den immediately, what on earth had she been thinking?? But, truthfully, she wasn't thinking, she was just happy. Still, Fishfreckle's words were concerning, his everything was concerning, actually, and Larkwing had just stood here, talking his ears off. How could she do that?

"You need to see Mistyshard," she insisted, shoving the sickly warrior onto her back and carrying him the rest of the way there herself, "I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

[healing request now /threat /silly]

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue (T1) [Perm] | Mind Reader [Perm]

Fishfreckle hadn’t the energy to fight the former leader as he was shoved onto her back. He wanted to argue, he wanted to scold her and tell her to worry about herself, but he couldn’t. As he was carried towards the medicine cat’s makeshift den, he found himself nestling closer against Larkwing’s fur. ”... Smell good…” He muttered under his breath, struggling to keep his eyes open. Well, he wouldn’t remember that later, and even if he did he would surely deny having said such a thing. Why would he? Compliments from him were a rarity, and he surely couldn’t allow the tortoiseshell she-cat to get a big head from his praise.

When they did finally get into the medicine cat’s den, he forced himself to unceremoniously roll off and drop onto the ground. ”Ow.” He said in a small groan. Blinking unevenly, he instantly locked his green gaze upon the cat who forced him to come in here. ”I don’t need a–” A cough interrupted him, but he pushed through it regardless. ”-- medicine cat. Herbs are icky.” Fishfreckle complained in a soft tone. ”Larkwing, I wanna sleep,” He said, eyes closing. Man, a nap would be so good right now…

[ @/Neptune. @squidz ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old August 19th, 2024, 12:56 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: I Don’t Want You to Leave, Will You Hold My Hand? - Fishfreckle Healing [semi p]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw practically jumped in her fur when she heard the thump of a cat body hitting the ground. Whirling around, her leafy-green eyes widened to see a rather emaciated and malnourished form of a RiverClan warrior — what what his name? Fish-something... stars, Berry, try to remember through your surprise. She was also taken off guard at the presence of the former leader, whom she hadn't seen around much; her main memories of the lean she-cat were when she was leader when Berry was a kit, and how her sudden disappearance had shaken the entire Clan... but none of that was relevant right now, was it? Focus, Berry!

"Oh, stars... what happened to him?" She gasped to Larkwing before immediately racing over, needing to get a better look. The small, dark brown she-cat timidly reached out a paw to try to part some of his fur, looking for wounds... well, thankfully, there weren't any she could see. It looked like his main problem was his ribs sticking out like a sore claw, his entire body trembling in fatigue. He was starved and exhausted, that much was obvious...

Even as she waited for a reply from Larkwing, the small herbalist began to paw over a mouse — her lunch that she'd been just about to dig into, but this warrior clearly needed it more — and dunked a moss ball into the nearest clean puddle. She dropped the items by his muzzle for him, frowning in concern.

...But then she got the sense that he might need some help to eat and drink, based on how it looked like he could hardly lift his head. That is, if he'd even want to eat right now. Maybe Larkwing would want to try that... Berrypaw gave her a glance and a silent flick of her tail, like a signal to help if she wanted. If not, the medicine cat apprentice would get to it in just a moment.

For now, Berrypaw gently put a paw on his stomach, trying to see if it felt hard or upset in some way. "Fishfreckle... i-if you're awake, can you tell me all of what hurts..?" She mewed in her soft, meek voice, trying not to disturb him too much, but not wanting to waste too much time...

[ @Dark - fishy | @Neptune. - lark ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; August 19th, 2024 at 12:57 PM.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: I Don’t Want You to Leave, Will You Hold My Hand? - Fishfreckle Healing [semi p]

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Even though she snorted in response to the barely muttered compliment, worry clouded much of Larkwing's mind as she carried her idiot charge into the medicine den. He was clearly malnourished, probably sick in other ways, too, but she didn't know exactly how.

"Fish-!" The way he rolled off of her had caught her completely off guard, and she tried to reach out, cushion his fall in some way. She didn't quite make it in time, though, and he flopped unceremoniously to the ground. "You're sick, Fishfreckle, you need to eat and you need to drink something and you need proper medical attention. I won't take no for an answer - keep your eyes open," she tacks on to the end, she doesn't know a lot, but she doesn't think passing out will be very helpful in this event.

Berrypaw rushes over, and Larkwing takes half a step back, unwilling to go very far, but giving the medicine apprentice space to work. "I'm not... I'm not quite sure what happened, he only just returned back after being missing, but I don't think he's been eating properly, or drinking for that matter. And..." she falters now, blinking hard to try and get rid of the eyes staring at her from the dark corners of the room... she swears a pair of them look like her mother's... no, no she's seeing things.

"He... he hit his head in the attack on our camp before getting separated on the journey to the mountains," she explains, voice quiet and full of guilt. "I should've brought him right to you and Mistyshard, but... there were more severe injuries, Cobwebfern... Wrenseeker... and a lot more than just them. A simple bump on the head didn't seem - it didn't seem that urgent so I-" she breaks of, tail thumping anxiously before continuing in a quiet voice, "I didn't make him go see you. That was my decision. I should have forced him."

[ @squidz || @Dark ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests