Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 11th, 2024, 09:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

she really hadn't been found?? again? squirrelpaw was starting to believe that she possibly had one of the best hiding spots out of anyone in the whole game. don't jinx yourself!!!, she cried out in her head, quickly shaking her head. as hawkbite announces the next round, the russet apprentice lays as flat as possible in her hiding spot. for extra measure, she tries her best to cover up her scent with the dirt. all she had to do was stay quiet like she had been, not move a muscle, and hopefully she'd win this round too. then..well, she'd probably never play hide and seek again, because this was just way too stressful.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 12th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
68/100

Much to her own relief, she… Hadn't been caught this time around, either! Just one more round to go–which would undoubtedly be more difficult than the last two. Would she stay in this spot or move again? Hmm… Midnightpaw's green eyes peered out from behind the ferns she was tucked away within, watching as those who had been caught went elsewhere and those still in the game moved to different spots–or stayed put.

Well, what fun was there to stay in the same spot over and over again? No fun, to be exact. With her mind made up, she picked herself up from where she had previously been hiding, nodding her head to her hiding buddy before she went on her way. “Bye bye, good luck next round.”

She had been hiding near dens this entire time, so this time around, Midnightpaw decided to tuck herself away along the walls along the clearing itself. If she could find a big enough shrub–or a handful of them all clumped together, she'd decide to hide there. She scampered across camp as fast as she could, coming to an abrupt halt just before some thicker shrubbery. With a sharp inhale, she braced herself for the inevitable. Tugging on her fur, uncomfortable pokes into her side… And a whole lot of pelt cleaning afterwards. Well, she was nothing if not dedicated, wasn't she? Onward! Midnightpaw forced herself past the branches, slinking farther behind the shrubs but still being sure that she was actually hidden within it… Slightly twisted limbs and with her tail coiled around one of her hind legs, she rested with her cheek blessed against a prickly little fern. The feeling made her cringe, so she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her tongue to try and put the feeling of discomfort at bay.

She wanted to win this! She really, really did! Even if it was a bit childish… It would go towards her training if she got through all three rounds! It would also be something she could tell Hazelstripe about–how well she had hidden herself from Hawkbite, so much so that he couldn't even find her! Surely it would be worth her pride, if she showed her mentor that she really was the perfectly perfect apprentice that she expected her to be.

The dark furred, fluffy molly frowned at the prickly feeling that seemed to have washed over her entire body. Chances are, she was just being dramatic, but she also felt like the shrub she was literally hiding inside of was eating her alive. Ouch, ouch, icky! There were no other proper words to describe just how unwell this hiding spot made her feel, but… She had signed up for this. Kind of sort of. She signed up for hide and seek, not discomfort, but if you wanted to win then of course you'd have to get a little bit uncomfortable.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow held her breath as Hawkbite's counting down finally came to a stop and they could her the enforcer get to his paws and begin his next search, more thorough than the last one was for sure. The warrior refrained the want to snuggle back into her hiding spot as much as she could, any movement could attract the eyes of a well trained enforcer and she couldn't risk anything. As much as this was a game, it was a chance for Moonmeadow to freshen up on some old lessons. They took slow breaths, quiet as possible, stopping them whenever the enforcer got too close for comfort but sure enough the enforcer eventually passed through. For a few seconds there it felt like he was right on top of her. Or more so, she was right under his nose.

It made them wonder just how much effort the enforcer was putting in as they totally should've been caught. Well, they weren't going to question it, luck or skill didn't matter in the end. Soon enough the enforcer was calling to end the second round and settling down to start his count down for the third and final one. How scary, the warrior thought as they slowly came out from their past hiding spot among the shrubs and greenery that roamed the outer ring of the camp. Well, time to see if she could really call herself a shadowclan warrior, they thought playfully to themself, a tad bit sad that she couldn't afford to be silly with anyone, more so the enforcer himself. The guy seemed way too much work and not enough play, the same could be said about the rest of his clan. Or well, could it? The feline winced as she made her way to the next hiding spot, reminding her of her frustrations with patrols and lack of work from some of her fellow warriors. It seemed that it was either working yourself to the bone with no rest or no work and freeloading it seemed with her clan.

The feline shook out the thoughts and her fur as their sickly green eyes, nothing immediately stuck out to them. Where to hide, where to hide? The mantra grew in her head alongside the counting down of the time. Well, no way they were getting out from not deciding quick enough. If they went out this round it would be with their best effort not something as lame as that. Moonmeadow padded through the clearing and found a little space among the tree roots. It was basic, yes, was it basic enough to maybe get overlooked, also yes. Moonmeadow sadly didn't know the enforcer well enough to know the way he thought to judge her hiding spot on actual reasoning rather than hope.

Through the tree roots and into the shadows, Moonmeadow's dark pelt melted right into them, she was, after all, a shadow fiend. As most Shadowclan cats tended to be after all, or at least, one would hope. Moonmeadow settled into her new spot, using her dark tail to try and cover up any of the grey in her pelt that could give her away if Hawkbite decides to look a bit too close. Stars! This was such fun, they should do more events like this. It included everyone and it was something other than a meeting, how often was the clan brought all together like this? Kits, apprentices, warriors, enforcers. It had everyone. Stilling her body after the giddiness and joy rushed through her pelt, Moonmeadow's eyes closed, waiting with ears straining and ready for any sound of Hawkbite. They really hoped to win, not minding in the slightest bit how childish that could sound because there was no harm in being a bit competitive!
[ Moonmeadow's shadow fiend is active! ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Keeping his eyes shut, he let his humming pause for a moment. "You've thirty seconds left to hide!" He yowled across the clearing, giving everyone a heads up.

***IF YOU RECEIVED A MENTION, IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CAT ACTIVE IN THE EVENT BUT THEY AREN'T HIDING YET.***

Rules [UPDATED FOR ROUND THREE]
→ This event will be determined by dice rolls! I will be rolling to see if Hawkbite finds your cat. Explained below.
→ You must respond by the given date or fail the event.
→ Apprentices who successfully complete all three rounds with posts of 50 words or more will be counted for stealth training completion.
→ You're allowed to post more than once between Hawk's posts. Have fun with it!
→ Hawk will be using his nose this round, so cover your scent actively in the post or lose a roll!

Dice Rolls
ROUND ONE: D12 rolls!
→ For every 100 words you type, you get a bonus roll if your first one fails!
Shadow Fiend purrk automatically gets you a bonus roll! You must state shadow fiend is active in each post to be eligible.
→ Kits need to roll at least a 6 to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 8 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 10 to pass.

Next post: April 13th

In:
Sleepykit
Darkcloud
Midnightpaw [2/3]
Mistlewhisker
Birdkit
Bleedingkit
Tickkit
Yellowpaw [2/3]
Squirrelpaw [2/3]
Moonmeadow
Brownkit
Honeykit
Spiderpaw [2/3]
Eaglepaw [2/3]
Littlepaw [2/3]
Flamepaw [2/3]
Twistedkit
Salamanderkit
Doeflame
Flashpaw [1/3]
Yarrowpaw [0/3]
Shadowpaw [1/3]

Out:
Round One- Amberfern
Round Two- Quietkit, Nightshiver, Doeflame, Willowpaw
Round Three-

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 13th, 2024, 08:38 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch(inactive) and Shadow fiend(active)

Breathing a sharp sigh of relief, Darkcloud felt lucky she'd passed once again. So many cats had been caught last round so she wondered how many would be out the third round...wait Hawkbite would probably see her after passing by again so she needed to move and quickly.

Shotting out of the ferns behind the warriors' den, the spotted tabby swiftly picked out a space near an old tree and curled herself tightly in the undergrowth at the outskirts of the clearing. This seemed good, hiding in the bushes next to a tree, hopefully the enforcer wouldn't spot her.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 13th, 2024, 08:39 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownkit bid the apprentice she was hiding with a quiet goodbye, deciding to stay where she was. She peeked out of the ferns to watch the other cats playing run and try to find new hiding spots, but once Hawkbite warned everyone there was only thirty more seconds left, she quickly wiggled further back into the shadows and pressed herself against the ground. Brownkit's shuffling around was to also, hopefully, get some of the leafy smell on her- just hiding under the plants made everything smell very earthy. Maybe that could help her, so Hawkbite would have a harder time sniffing her out...
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 13th, 2024 at 08:41 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:58 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw decided to remain where she was, as the massive nine moon old apprentice didn't want to try to find somewhere else that she could easily fit so she could hide there without too much effort. She sometimes wondered why she was so big. Thinking about that forced her to force back a giggle as that reminded her of Littlepaw and his ironic name. Perhaps once he had been little when he was born but the only thing that was still remotely little about him was his tail, as he had been born tailless. Maybe she should try hiding her scent this time? She rolled in the dirt around the bush she had hidden behind, hoping that that would be enough to hide her scent. The black she-cat with six toes on each paw and massive paws to accommodate the extra paws really didn't want to be found, mostly because she wanted this to count as her stealth training and she wasn't sure that it would count she was found. She was curious about the prize, but if it wasn't for either of those she wouldn't care whether she won or not, as she wasn't at all competitive.

Flamepaw was relieved. He hadn't been spotted again. Maybe he should hide his scent this time? Rolling in the dirt around the bush he had hidden he, he hoped that the dirt would not only make sure that Hawkbite didn't smell him, but help hide his red pelt, as it was Newleaf, not Leaffall. He kinda wished that it was Leaffall, as some of the bushes would turn orange, red, and some other colors, meaning that he would blend right in. He really didn't want to be found, not only because he had a competitive spirit and really wanted to know what the prize was, but he also wasn't sure that this event would count as his stealth training if he was found, and he really wanted it to count.

Eaglepaw was happy that she had once again not be found. Not only did she HATE losing like a burning fire that burnt up EVERYTHING in it's path, but she REALLY wanted to know what the prize was and win whatever it was. She also wasn't sure if this would count as her stealth training if she lost and she NEEDED it to or she would NEVER become a warrior cause the warriors were all incapable of training apprentices like her for some reason. She decided to roll in the dirt in order to hide her scent, even though she would need to clean her pelt out throughoutly after the event and it might take a while winning was worth it. If she was found anyways she would be REALLY angry. She would be as angry as any cat could possibly be. Nobody could ever be as angry as she would be if she was found, aka lost. She did NOT want to lose. EVER!!!!!!

Littlepaw was relieved that he hadn't been found yet. Maybe he could actually make it through all of the rounds? The massive ironically named tailless black tom hoped that he wasn't found, even though he was too nervous to be competitive. He did kinda want to know what the prize was, but not enough to want to be in front of so many cats that he didn't know. He really hoped that he wasn't found cause he wasn't sure that it would start as his stealth training if he was found and he needed this to count as his stealth training or he might never become a warrior and he really wanted to become a warrior soon so he wasn't reliant on warriors to actually train him. He guessed he could try asking warriors to train him but he was far too shy and anyways asking for training wasn't working for his siblings so why would it work for him?

Twistedkit wasn't sure whether she should be relieved that she wasn't found or disappointed that she wasn't found. She decided to remain in her hiding spot for this round. Maybe she would be found, maybe she wouldn't. Twistedkit didn't really care. She decided to try hiding her scent with dirt, even though she wasn't sure whether she deserved to remain hidden , as she was seven moons old and still ranked as a kit. Had she done something bad without knowing somehow? What that why she still a kit despite her age? Why Sharppaw, her only littermates who hadn't gone missing as a kit had gotten to become an apprentice over a moon ago and she hadn't? Rolling in the dirt, she felt like a kit again. Well she was still ranked as a kit but she felt like she was kit-aged again, not a seven moon old kit.

Salamanderkit decided that it would be best to remain in her hiding space this time, as she had almost been found when she moved past round. She had been lucky. Maybe she should roll in the dirt, even though there might be something dangerous in it. There wouldn't be anything dangerous in the dirt right? Salamanderkit wasn't sure about that. She guessed that she did have to hide her scent though... She carefully rolled in the dirt if it was even possible to carefully roll in dirt. Remaining behind the rock the moon old kit who was tiny even for such a young kit crouched down, trying to make herself as small as possible. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be found or if she wanted to remain hidden, but the moon old kit guessed that she should try even if she couldn't decide whether she wanted to be found or if she wanted to win the prize and have to be in the open in front of so many big, scary, and strange cats and easy pickings for anything that might want to eat her.
(WIP)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 13th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She almost thought she'd made it another round, but, ah well, turns out the bush gave her away after all. An amused smile crossed her maw as she left her hiding spot, and Nightshiver gently - briefly, he had a job to do and she hadn't expected as much - returned Hawkbite's quick nuzzle before clearing away from the searching ground. Settling by the mouth of the nursery, she opted to keep watching (also to keep an eye on any sneaky kits maybe wanting to sneak out; my, they couldn't have that happen!).

But ever so, Sleepykit. She spent quite the time hiding within the shadows, making use of her dark pelt despite its white flecks. An ear flicked, and rather quickly, the young kitten realised she hadn't gone to hide anywhere yet. She spent two rounds hiding in nearly the same location, even if one was more so behind a den, it would be difficult to use this hiding area again without risk - surely Hawkbite would think to come looking here more closely next round. Noting Nightshiver's failure to remain hidden behind the bush, thinking the enforcer commander might make a note to look there carefully too this round, the black and white feline was unsure of where to go. Hurrying across the clearing with a tried-to-keep-quiet pitter patter of kitten paws, she slunk low when she felt time wear thin. She didn't want to be found just yet, to be honest, she wanted to show Miss Grandmama she could be stealthy. And mama, mama always seemed stealthy. Eyes flicking about, the kitten soon spotted a dent within uneven ground - a small dent with shrubs, although scarce, and some loose soil. Her whiskers twitched. It wasn't quite ideal - she would need a grooming session afterwards - but it was the more promising of spots she could see now that Hawkbite called the last few seconds. So, sneaking close to the aforementioned area Sleepykit briefly rolled around in the soil to cover the white flecks of her fur, then lay low within the indent behind the little shrubs. Kitten size made it easier to hide within here, she supposed, a warrior would be more obvious to spot. Here she had to hope it would work out.

Old April 13th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Crud. He thought as he licked the last dust particle off his coat and he heard Hawkbite announce how much time he had left. Not good. He could do it, though. He emerged from the shadows, realizing he was thirsty and took a sip from the little river. Back to the game, he drowned his scent of oak out with dirt.

Rats, that had only taken more time. He could try to hide in the one place he hadn't thought of: a shrub. But which shrub?

Within ten seconds, the black-eared tom spotted a mess of leaves and leapt into it last minute.
[ shadow fiend active ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Oh no! Bleedingkit was running out of time and didnt know what to do!
Oh no, oh no, oh no!

See his little hiding spot had been great for the tom so far, and he'd really enjoyed being up here watching Hawkbite wander around and look for cats, it was really funny, but it wouldnt do for longer.

Bleedingkit had been lingering here for awhile and even rolled around a bit to mute his blond fur and so, despite best efforts to hide his scent with the bird earlier and the thrown pebbles, the kittens warm hay smell was starting to permeate the area. At this point there was nothing that could be done from up here anymore and so the kitten would need to move and quickly lest he be corned up here and found.

But where to move to? Itd be hard to get down to begin with and then the kitten would need to find a place he'd actually fit in. Not like fit-fit in, the kitten was tiny and could wiggle into many a gap, but like blend in with. See even with his rolling in the dust and dirt up here Bleedingkit was a blond cashmere bengal, a very bright and stand out pelt amongst shadowclan much less the general environment around him. This sun bright sandy stone was really the only spot he knew that really suited him. Except.....

There. It was perfect and Bleedingkit just needed to get down and re-disguise his scent again.

Looking around a little whispered voice called out to Darkcloud again "Psst! Miss Nice Lady, can you let help me get down I have a new place to hide." As the little bengal wiggled on the edge of the roof of the warriors den. He really only needed a bit of help to get down and probably could manage on his own (with a bit of a harmless bump the wobbly kitten was more then used to) but whoever did help him down would get a happy little purr and a rubbed cheek along their leg before the kitten scampered off stumbling as he did.

He needed to work quick or Mr Pats would get him after all!

To cover his scent Bleedingkit took advantage of some returning apprentices, smelling heavily of the pine territory and Bleedingkit wound around the ankles of these apprentices, almost swapping scents with them as he made sure only the pine remained on his spotted fur the kitten put in motion his plan and ran for Nightshiver.

"Um. Miss Nursery Ma'am, Im really sorry you got found but can you help me hide? Im really little and I think Mr Pats wont look at you twice if you stay and watch so if I hide under your belly he wont even notice me! Please Miss, Ill even help clean the nests after!" The kitten was pulling his best pleading eyes as he fidgeted, eager to be hidden and not caught how into the open by Mr pats and, when get got approval, chirped happily and grinned widely up at the nursery minder.

He'd kept his words quiet, he'd hidden his scent and so the only remains of it were up on his abandoned spot, and now he was wiggling his way under Nightshiver happily until he was completely engulfed and hidden from view. All was set and now he just needed to hold super still and stay quiet so Mr Pat didnt find him!

@Morrigan @Estelle

Last edited by Rani; April 13th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.