Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:51 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 02:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 02:22 AM

Old August 20th, 2020, 09:47 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Wait what? How is this possible? [Private]

[ @Slushie @RedHead - feel free to do some posts of Buck and Fox interacting and going out of camp n stuff, you don't need to mention me for those if you guys decide to do that ]
-Duskpaw-

Duskpaw had gone to 'sleep' in StarClan out of camp. Hanging comfortably on a branch. Sleep was a weird thing in StarClan that had puzzled her since she had gotten there almost two moons ago. She had watched ThunderClan burn, then get new leadership. Which she proudly approved of herself and wished she could of been part of his nine lives ceremony. Cats had already lined up and crowded her out so she was only able to watch. It annoyed her how there were two Darkforest cats, hopefully they got kicked back to whatever darkness they lived in right afterwards.
Before she actually went to sleep, she got that thought of... how does sleep in StarClan even work? Like, she was in a fake place in the stars that wasn't physical. So, how did it work? Still puzzled after a few minutes of thinking, she drifted off to this 'fake sleep.'

Waking up, she yawned, feeling the warm sun on her pelt. It felt normal so she thought nothing of it. Even if she went to sleep in a dense forest. Giving out another yawn, she opened her eyes. A small meadow, a clearing in a familiar forest. She was.. confused. Had she gone to sleep in a meadow? No, she had gone to sleep on a branch. What? Where was she now? Had Halfstone played a prank on her? Moving her from her sleeping spot to somewhere random? Quickly standing up, she looked around. What? Where was she? Duskpaw felt like she was just in a random place but, at the same time it felt like she had been here. After looking around in multiple 360s, she scented the air. ThunderClan? But.. how? She died, she was dead. But, she wasn't now, or at least that thought came to her after a few seconds of disbelief. Had she been given a second chance? Had this ever happened before? She remembered Linnetwing being called dead from what happened when Dusk had taken a group out to Rogueland woods. Had StarClan given her another chance from her untimely death?
The scarred she-cat stood there in disbelieve, looking down at the patted down grasses in which she had slept in. "I'm... alive..." She barely breathed. Her eyes flew open wide, with excitement, happiness, and sorrow for leaving Halfstone without a goodbye. "I'm alive!!" She yowled, scaring off some birds but leaping up happily.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; August 20th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2020, 03:50 PM
#RedInStead

Default Re: Wait what? How is this possible? [Private]

Bump @RedHead @Slushie <3

Old August 28th, 2020, 11:51 PM
#RedInStead

Bump @RedHead @Slushie

Old September 2nd, 2020, 09:03 PM
#RedInStead

Bump.. @RedHead @Slushie

Old September 4th, 2020, 02:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Wings, @RedHead ]

He was going to have to talk to her, wasn't he?

Buckstar sat stiff-leggedly in one corner of the clearing, watching cats bustling by. Foxbound had been on his mind a lot recently. And Buzztuft. And that kid Swallowkit who managed to make him mad and make his life better at the same time, which he didn't understand. But mostly Foxbound.

His last conversation with her had been an absolute disaster. 'I love you, too.' What the hell had that been about?! She'd literally JUST gotten finished saying how she hated the way Buzztuft was flirting with her and then he turned around and hurled that at her. And then tried to pass it off as a joke, which was a lie she had obviously not fallen for. He resisted the urge to bury his head in his paws and instead let out a muffled groan into his chest. Stupid, stupid, stupid-

A flash of fur caught his eye and he looked up, finding that familiar pelt with ease. Foxbound was just across the clearing. The sight of her made his stomach turn nervously, but he found his legs standing up on their own and moving toward her. He tried to tell them no, but they were saying he REALLY needed to talk to her, and they were totally right. They stopped once he was standing in front of her, eyes shining nervously.

"Um," he said, "do you... want to come with me to go hunting? There's something I need to talk to you about."
Old September 9th, 2020, 09:31 PM
#RedInStead

boop <3 @RedHead

Old September 11th, 2020, 06:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

(wifi is finally working again!)

Foxbound was minding her own business within the clearing, ears flicking as she closed her eyes, paws crossed in front of her from her laying position on the ground. She was relaxing, allowing herself to breathe in and out deeply, some sort of meditation that she felt the need to do.
Life had been stressful, and she'd grown a habit of stressing out over too many things at one time, which she knew was not healthy at all, and would not help her mental state one bit. So she was reverting to other ways of calming herself down and trying to reduce anxiety.

But as her ears flicked, her nose catching the scent of an all too familiar cat, Foxbound's deep breathing caught mid-breath in her throat, and orange eyes snapped open as a voice spoke above her. It took Foxbound a moment to remember to actually breath again, leading to her spluttering a little as she tried to regain breath lost with her sudden surprise.
Her eyes met Buckstar's as she looked up at him, remaining quiet for some time as her brain went into a panic mode. Great Starclan she hadn't spoken to him since his little mess up, and so much had happened, with him becoming leader, Thunderclan's camp move, trying to get Thunderclan back on its paws, she had just assumed they were never going to talk again. She would've been fine with that, in retrospect. But really she'd missed his prescence and his friendship. But she thought she'd lost that when he'd accidentally-not-jokingly admitted his love to her, and whether it was an actual accident or not she knew that something had gone down.

His question took a moment to register in her brain, at first she had just processed his words as sounds and vibrations that had sent even more warning signals through her mind. So she sat staring at him for a moment before shaking herself "awake" in a sense. "Um." She meowed, at a loss for words. Why was she being so stupid? She clearly knew what he wanted to talk about.... but did she want to talk about it? Of course not. "Yeah... I'll come." She meowed, not hesitantly, but more timidly. How great she was at following the warnings her brain gave her. 10/10 would definitely not get into trouble for making dumb decisions in the future. No. Not at all.

@Slushie @Wings

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 12th, 2020, 10:37 PM
#RedInStead

[ @RedHead @Slushie - Just keep on posting Fox and Buck without waiting for me now, I won't need to post Dusk until Buck and Fox and at a good point in the territory where they can actually meet. ]

Old September 18th, 2020, 08:21 PM
#RedInStead

Bump <3 @Slushie

Last edited by Wings; September 18th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.