Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:42 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 08:41 AM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by paris
Today 08:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:23 AM
Birchbranch´s Death Lolz
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 AM

Old April 10th, 2024, 12:45 AM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Exclamation broken crown - grouse family & friends finder

WELL, YOU CAN'T TEMPT ME IF I DON'T SEE THE DAY.

link

grousepaw is a 10m old tom.

grousepaw is a very relaxed and self-assured shadowclan apprentice. he has a penchant for disobeying orders and doing what he wants. as he is always speaking his mind and has something to say or debate, it is safe to say he is he's a very opinionated cat. he's a quiet social butterfly and enjoys meeting people. despite his tendency to disobey people, he surprisingly gets along well with most felines thanks to his relaxed and honest personality. he’s usually quite calm and laid back, but he has his moments where he’s just bursting with energy. usually rage. while grouse can’t be described as an angry person, he can be described as a discontent one. he is dissatisfied with everything and is always seeking to improve himself and the world around him. he’d rather die on his feet than live on his ass.

he doesn’t like relying on other people and for this reason he rarely talks about his feelings, struggles, and anything too personal. he tends to let things fester, and try to solve them on his own.

grouse is incredibly supportive but equally honest. he will tell you if he thinks you’re being stupid, but also tell you to keep doing your own thing.

he loves annoying any stoic or quiet people. he is the laid-back, calm extrovert that adopts introverts. being around people he enjoys spending time with and looking out for his friends is important to him. he prefers to encourage people to stand up for themselves, but if he has to intervene he will. he tries to promote self-sufficiency and isn’t a fan of being relied on. sure, he’ll be there for his friends, but he doesn’t like being the leader. more than anything, he wants people to think for themselves.

friends.

grouse is open to cross-clan or outsider friends !
friends:
acquaintances:

disliked by:
dislikes:
rival:

family.

HOW THE STORY GOES.
broken crown. broken family.
grouse's relationship with his family is. . . complicated. his mother was a dutiful warrior of shadowclan dedicated to her leader, her glorious, strong leader. her cruel, dangerous leader. dawnstar. the queen herself. in all her militaristic and controlling resplendence, like the northern star's guiding light. or perhaps the sun, scorching and constant. easy to forget, but always watching. always looming. shadowclan is a safe place.

for those who indulge the cycle.

and so the wheel turns. and for a long time, with his littermates at his side, grousekit shot for the stars. delusions of grandeur, optimism maybe. most kits had a rank they wanted, he wasn't anything special in that right. plenty stared at the medicine cats and leaders and deputy with glittering, firey eyes filled with wonder and excitement. being as good at leading as he was, one might have expected him to vie amongst his siblings for rank of leader in their mock-clan games that left scuffles amongst the dirt. but his sights were set elsewhere. the world does not exist in absolutes, grouse was the first of his litter to realize. rules aren't real. they're as much make-believe as the games the kits play in the nursery, but everyone plays along. a high stakes game.

rules are only powerful so long as people believe in them enough to follow them. ranks are fake. titles are fake. it's all made up.

even his mother, such a pious and devoted follower by day, had her secrets. secrets don't stay secret for long in shadowclan. they never do (perhaps that's why he learnt how to keep them. learnt the fine, subtle art of lying. as much as he hates it, and scarcely uses it).

it's not just once that the she-cat nudges her children under the cover of the night, through brush and untraveled path, to meet their father. their mysterious, elusive, free father. and when he tells grousekit and his siblings of the world beyond the clans, where there are no ranks and no patrols and no executions, grouse leans forwards with flaming eyes and listens. it only proves it to him.

all of it's made up. rules. ranks. reasons. all of it's control. all of it's culture.

and it fascinated him. for a very long time, it was his obsession. bending the rules, pushing them to their limits, discovering what is too much. what can be pushed more. discovering how far is too far- what kinds of rules people ignore and disregard, and what kinds are enforced with tooth and claw. what made roles, what made leaders, what it took to play the game. grousepaw had always been one to break the walls. to forgo convention in favor of progress. it was unprecedented in his family for such a thing. his siblings didn't take kindly to humoring his made-up ranks in their make-believe, or his strict and too-real handling of his mock-rule when he finally got his turn as grousestar in their little kit-clan. he wanted to see how it worked. and how to break it. his personal social experiments, however rare and fleeting.

because grouse was always better at that- tearing things down -than building them up. and maybe that's why, even as the oldest, even as the protector, he never really was their leader. he didn't like the idea of leaders. why should someone make his decisions for him, anyway?

. . .

one of those trips, to see him.

his father's body hits the ground with a wet thud. his gaze flickers upwards time is slow.

this is what we do to cats who trespass. the warrior smiled, saccharine. they knew. of course they did- grousekit realized that they had known for a while.

his siblings tucked behind him, shaking like leaves in the wind (he was too, knees buckling. he was a kid. they all were- little kids). he stared at his mother, but she did not move. tense, teeth gritted, eyes wide and tail lashing. why not fight? why did she let this happen- stand and watch with that forced straight face and those burning, far-away eyes? why did she let her lover, her children's father fall unavenged. these are not warriors, he realized. these are cowards. afraid of outside bonds. afraid of dissidence.

those who appease positions of power the most have the most to loose, he realized, that's why mother doted and swayed to every beck and call and whim. and she would not let her children lose two parents today.

grouse understood, he really did, but he could never quite look up to her the same. it wasn't respect, anymore, only pity. and he realized he'd never give up himself just to be safe. to be comfortable. but his siblings chose the opposite, and fell right into line.

and grouse was starting to think that maybe. . . maybe no one else quite sees this the way he does. as a game of sacrifice and reward, of give and take.

as what it is- a power struggle.

littermates: [10m old --- between 2 or 3 littermates will be accepted]
mother: [shadowclan, open]

. . .

no form ! if you'd like to come up with your own, feel free. i love reading lots of ideas and whatnot. if you want your character to be a potential crush/love interest (can be one sided !) please include that in the reply.

Old April 10th, 2024, 02:32 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: broken crown - grouse family & friends finder

In the realm where truth reigns bold and free,
Lies the power of brutal honesty,
No veils to hide, no masks to wear,
Just raw truths that cut through the air.

With words sharp as a double-edged blade,
Brutal honesty pierces through charades,
It strips away illusions, leaves no disguise,
Revealing depths hidden from prying eyes.

In its embrace, there's no room for deceit,
Only the purity of truths complete,
For in the end, when all is said and done,
Brutal honesty shines like the noonday sun.

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

Introducing…

The Falcon

Falcons are known for their sharp vision and swift, precise actions when hunting. Similarly, brutal honesty is often associated with clear perception and directness in communication, traits that resonate with the falcon's characteristics.

work in progress. please wait

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 20th, 2024 at 06:45 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 05:21 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Mother role placeholder
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:09 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

slamming down a placeholder

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || He/him

Last edited by chickadee; April 23rd, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:49 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 12th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Placeholder for nameless (outsider who has joined, not yet on allegiances)
friends: N/A
acquaintances: Mistlewhisker, Darkfall

disliked by: N/A
dislikes:
rival: N/A
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:43 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

sniffs. placeholder

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 11th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Her site isn't 100% updated, but I wanted to offer Sleepypaw as a potential friend / friendly rival / frienemy / "you're not my friend and you're annoying but you never leave me alone aka we constantly hang out" something something -- Sleepy is,, Probably more of an introvert? Quiet enough, pretty calm. Never had any friends growing up so far, both due to not caring enough to reach out to anyone besides her mother and grandmother, but also because she was probably thought of as a little weird. Doesn't play games, never openly smiled much, never left the nursery without permission, often just seen watching or staring at what's happening, those sorts of things. And she is, by all means, a rule-follower. Wanting to make her family & clan proud, and wanting to follow in her mother and grandmother's footsteps, she is very training-focused and would never want to set a single paw out of line, wanting to be the perfect daughter and granddaughter.

So perhaps it could be an equal challenge - they could challenge each other within training (or at least, Sleepy trying to catch up to Grouse for instance), Sleepy challenging Grouse's rule-breaking habits, while he challenges her obedient nature -- perhaps even a challenge towards how she aims to be an image of her family if it turns that way ; though honestly before that I could see just silly little interactions where maybe he wants to annoy her and she tries to ignore him or so ahah

I guess a sort of pair that could grow into unlikely friends under the right circumstances, something along the lines of that? Oh, as a note, her age says 6/7 moons though she's closer to 7 by this point considering she would've aged up to 7 on the 8th if I'm not wrong

@redshiftreign

Last edited by Estelle; April 11th, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 06:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

gently hands you a brownpaw

you can read about her in her bio, but i'll put some info here too! brownpaw is a freshly made apprentice who thinks of her clan as one big happy home, sincerely believing that every cat has good in them- which would clash very strongly with what grousepaw stands for, it seems like. i don't think she'd want to argue, unless grousepaw said something she found truly mean, but would definitely be curious about his views on their clan whenever he opens up about them. like she's a little sad for this older apprentice (probably her "new friend", in brownpaw's book), but not in a pitying way, she just feels like he's somehow hurt inside with his negative opinions and all.

anyways, brownpaw's very sweet and friendly, and if she ever thought grouse needed it i'm sure she would go right up to him and try to talk it out. maybe start sharing some neat herb facts or give him a flower... if you think they should interact i'd like to hear your ideas too, if any

@redshiftreign
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 17th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo

˚₊‧ flowercrown ♡ primrosepaw application
@redshiftreign

❝ Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil (yeah)
You pretty devil (oh)
Pretty devil, you got it all
Movin' elegant, like a criminal
Captivated by how you walk ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Irresistible, I'm in devil's awe
Don't be scared to step into the fire
You've got the power
Show off (I love it)
The way you let your body do the talk ❞

table of contents ♡ .

≫ 001 . about me
ㅤ» username
ㅤ» nickname & pronouns
ㅤ» myself

≫ 002. application information
ㅤ» what im applying for
ㅤ» roleplay experience
ㅤ» activity levels
ㅤ» longevity

≫ 003. primrosepaw
ㅤ» who is she
» simplified personality
ㅤ» detailed personality
ㅤ» simplified appearance
» detailed appearance

≫ 004. infomantion
» research
ㅤ» roleplay samples
ㅤ» playlist
ㅤ» dynamic
ㅤ» plot ideas

❝ So, baby, I might never get enough
Oh my God, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil
Oh, baby, you're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ You pretty devil
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil (hey)
You pretty devil (oh)
Got me questioning my innocence ❞

⊱♡ 001 ;; ❝ about me ❞

ㅤ» username .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ @lys.luvbot / alyssa

ㅤ» nickname & pronouns .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ lys || she ˚ her

ㅤ» myself .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ howdy, you might know me as alyssa, lys, or cattecaller if you've been here for a good while. i'm a minor meaning i'm online when i can be and usually don't have set times when i'll be getting to things. A few things to note when roleplaying with me or even talking to me, in general, is i can be severely impatient, and sometimes if the roleplay i'm in is completely boring me my replies will be prolonged.

♡ 002 ;; ❝ application information ❞

ㅤ» what i'm applying for .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i'm excited to apply primrosepaw here as a friend and potential love interest.

ㅤ» roleplay experience .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i've been on who for around six months now, and during this time, I've had the opportunity to create a few characters here and there. When I first joined the platform, I must admit I wasn't the most experienced individual, even though I had previously roleplayed on other platforms such as Lioden and Wolvden. In the beginning, I created characters that were scattered around, and their personalities changed with every roleplay. However, with time, practice, and experience, I would like to think that I have finally got the hang of it.

ㅤ» activity levels .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ as of right now i'm active on weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm, and will not reply during weekends to any roleplays, but will still reply to vm's and finders as long as i don't have to use any major formatting, however sometimes on weekends i will wright out replies and get them all sent on monday so i can further progress the roleplay during the week.

ㅤ» longevity .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ well, when it comes to my experience with roleplaying, i've only had to drop a total of five characters so far. it wasn't because i didn't enjoy playing them, but mainly because of real-life issues that prevented me from committing to the roleplay anymore. there were also times when the main people who had been actively roleplaying with me left the site, which made it difficult to continue with the storylines we had been building together.

❝ When you're walkin' in, makes me wanna sin
Oh, I love what you do to me
My protagonist, angel's enemy
Don't be scared to step into the fire
You've got the power ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Show off
The way you let your body do the talk
So, baby, I might never get enough
Oh my God, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil ❞

⊱♡ 003 ;; ❝ primrosepaw ❞

ㅤ» simplified personality .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ positives ; confident, proficient, interpersonal
ㅤㅤ❥ neutrals ; witty, sarcastic, reckless
ㅤㅤᜊ negatives ; interfering, irresponsible, vindictive

ㅤ» detailed personality .. ?

ㅤㅤ♡ confident. feeling or showing confidence in oneself.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is very confident in herself, mainly because she thinks she's the most beautiful cat around. She usually doesn't let others get under her fur because of her thick shell made up of complete stuck-upness, the only time she lets what others say bother her is if the person truly means something to her, but if it's someone she could care less about she completely brushes it off and continues being the pink dior princess she is.

❝ look, i found your knife. it was stuck in my back, but i got it out i'm sure you'll be needing it again ❞

ㅤㅤ♡ proficient. able to do something to a higher than average standard.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw would be proficient in most skills needed to be s warrior, even though she's disobedient that doesn't mean she has to be lazy. She'd try to speed through any task she had to do for the clan, mainly because she wouldn't be caught in a fox's jaws doing any hard work by her friends! her friends may think that she is trying to avoid hard work, but in reality, she is just trying to be efficient with her time so she can focus on the things that she enjoys doing.

❝ one of the skills I had to learn and become proficient in is acting prissy and dainty ❞

ㅤㅤ♡ interpersonal. relating to communication between people.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is a very social individual, often engaging in conversations with others or even herself. However, she always seems perfectly content in her own company. she's never afraid of being alone, but at the same time, she enjoys being around people, and it's all on her own terms. primrosepaw can relate to others. she has a knack for seeing things from other people's perspectives and understanding where they're coming from. this makes her incredibly understanding and relatable to others.

❝ The effects of unresolved trauma can be devastating... ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ witty. a strong intellectual capacity marked by clever humor.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა One of Primrosepaw's most notable traits is her quick wit and sharp tongue. She is always ready with a comeback or a clever retort, which can make her an entertaining companion to be around. However, this trait can also get her into trouble, especially when she finds herself in a heated argument or debate. In these situations, Primrosepaw's quick tongue can sometimes lead her to say things that she later regrets.

❝ i don't have the energy to pretend to like you today. ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ sarcastic. an intentional inflicting of taunting, or ridiculing.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw would use sarcasm as a defense if she was feeling hurt by someone around her, or if she simply didn't like what the person talking to her was saying. Even if it happened to be one of her closest friends, if she didn't appreciate what they were doing she'd throw some shade their way usually about how they look or act, and of course, that isn't rude or hateful in her mind!

❝ sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity. ❞

ㅤㅤ❥ Reckless. marked by a lack of proper caution.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა she would do whatever she wanted, even if it resulted in punishment later on. if she were to do something against the rules she'd most likely blame it on someone else, even if they weren't with her anything to keep her prissy behind out of trouble. primrosepaw wouldn't think about her actions at all, if her leader was dumb she flat out tell them without any fear.

❝ and i was like, i'd rather have the plague than be with you ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ interfering. tending to interfere in other people's affairs.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა she has a tendency to butt in on things that don't concern her, especially when it comes to social situations. If a friend of a friend's cousin's uncle were to die, primrosepaw would be there, ranting on and on about something that has nothing to do with the deceased. while her intentions are good, this behavior can sometimes make her come across as nosy or self-centered.

❝ oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you were an expert on my life. please continue while i take notes ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ irresponsible. lacking a sense of responsibility.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw often displays an "i could care less" attitude, and this is consistent across different situations. when it comes to being told to do something, she is unlikely to act on it unless she is sufficiently motivated. this can be frustrating for those around her who are looking for her to take initiative and contribute to the group effort.

❝ it's not my fault i'm irresponsible, you're the damn warrior here. ❞

ㅤㅤᜊ vindictive. disposed to seek revenge.
ㅤㅤㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა if someone had wronged primrosepaw in a way that seemed targeted to her she would take revenge, whether it be by spreading rumors about them or taking her chance at killing them

❝ i'm not a revengeful person, but i'd sleep with one eye open if i was you... ❞

» simplified appearance .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is a small, skinny and lean albino she-cat with a long scar snaking from her belly to the tip of his ear, her flanks are also scarred. she has pinkish eyes due to her albinism

» detailed appearance .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა primrosepaw is an albino she-cat who stands out from the crowd with her slender and lean physique. her fur is pure white, without a single blemish or mark, except for a long scar that snakes from her belly to the tip of her ear. primrosepaw's bright pinkish eyes are one of her most distinctive features, a result of her albinism. they are large and expressive, reflecting her emotions and thoughts. She has a regal bearing and moves with a fluid, effortless gait that belies her agility and dainty side. her flanks are also scarred, a sign that she has been in many fights and has come out victorious.

❝ Oh, baby, you're a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil
You pretty devil
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty devil
You pretty devil ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ So, baby, go be divine
You're designed to be a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty
Oh, such a crime
How you're lyin', shyin', hidin'
You gotta show off The way you let your body do the talk ❞

⊱♡ 004 ;; ❝ information ❞

» research .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - albinism
˚₊‧꒰ა a congenital absence of pigment in the skin and hair (which are white) and the eyes (which are usually pink).

ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - effects on character:
˚₊‧꒰ა being albino affects primrosepaw in many ways, she's very sensitive to light, and being in direct sunlight for too long can easily damage her vision explaining why her eyes are more of a light pink and slightly fogged over. Considering she's a cat with nonblue eyes she's around 20% more deaf than the average feline.

ㅤ» roleplay samples .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა her reaction to the latest clan meeting
♡ primrosepaw nuzzled into the back of the clearing as she heard scarystar's call, her leader seemed to be slightly angered but what did that matter to her? she watched as a scrawny kit struggled to make her way up the large rock where the brown tabby sat. the white she-cat listened as dawnstar called out a good forty names, damn talk about having a lot to handle she thought to herself before turning her attention back to the shadowledge. There sure seemed to be more and more kits and apprentices around these days, which wasn't a bad thing but she didn't need any more new apprentices clogging up her den. She stayed silent as dawnstar called out their mentors. ' ' what a mouthful ' ' she mumbled to herself. her leader's words rang in her ears as the warrior ceremonies began, someday that would be her receiving her warrior name. this didn't bother her much, it was rather peaceful well except for the interruption by forestkit. the measly rat didn't even wait until dawnstar was done, the level of disrespect was impairable. the white-coated apprentice began to shout alongside her clanmates. ' ' yellowtwist! palesong! ' ' she yelled loudly before settling down as the cheers stopped. here she went again with patrols ' ' who let the damn idiot out ' ' she growled under her breath before padding back into the apprentice's den to groom her fur.

˚₊‧꒰ა WIP
♡ might add later

» playlist .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა espresso - sabrina carpenter
♡ I'm working late 'cause I'm a singer
Oh, he looks so cute wrapped 'round my finger
My twisted humor make him laugh so often
My honeybee, come and get this pollen

˚₊‧꒰ა how many things - sabrina carpenter
♡ Remember when you left once
That never made too much sense to me
Well, it hurt you so bad, hurting me
You really came to me for sympathy

˚₊‧꒰ა things i wish you said - sabrina carpenter
♡ I saw you met somebody and I'm jealous as hell
That I can't even stomach loving somebody else
I think about these things at night before I fall asleep
Things I wish you said to me

˚₊‧꒰ა bad for business - sabrina carpenter
♡ Ooh, I'm mad for you
It's sad but true and I know it
Ahh, you're on my mind
You stole my life and it's showin'
He's good for my heart but he's bad for business

˚₊‧꒰ა i like the way you kiss me - artemas
♡ You bite my lip just for the taste
You're on your knees, I'm on the case
You take the heat and with such grace
You say, "We're done, " but here you stay

˚₊‧꒰ა Ridin' - lana del rey
♡ Maybe we could go somewhere, get a little crazy
He's rich and I'm wishin', um, he could be my Mister Yum
Delicious to the maximum, chew him up like bubble gum
I'm his pretty party favor, he says I'm his favorite flavor

» dynamic .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა (content)

» plot ideas .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა for primrosepaw
♡ i plan for primrosepaw to be your typical 'mean girl' if she gets accepted i'll set up a finder for her to get a small friend group of 2-3 other cats who'll be her entourage, basically follow her around 24/7 and agree with everything she does. her group would mostly start rumors and gossip a lot about other apprentices.

˚₊‧꒰ა as friends with grousepaw
♡ when the pair were to first become friends primrosepaw would probably be distended and end up judging him until she got to know him a little, as she got to know him she would start to rebel with him, whether it was going out in the territory without permission etc etc.

˚₊‧꒰ა as crushes with grousepaw
♡ when she was to develop a crush on them she would start to get rude and snappy with them even though she would refuse to leave grousepaw's side, i think it would be cute if her entourage were to tease them any time they were together and primrose would snap at them. if the two confess their feelings primrose wouldn't be the first one to go, and if they were to even become mates or somewhat inclined like that in the future she'd tease them constantly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 22nd, 2024 at 02:01 PM.