Today 01:05 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 12:58 PM

Old April 13th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: April Gathering

Badgerear continued to watch as new cats came to the gathering. He grew silent too but he wasn't thinking on anything in particular just taking in all the new scents and cats coming around. He turned back to Briarsplash after a moment wondering what else he could talk to this cat about. The only thing he learned about her was that she was a fighter, and wasn't a fan of the clans.

"Which clan of the other clans is your least favorite?" He asked curiously, thinking topic might be if interest to her. " I think Riverclan smells the worst. Who likes smelling like fish all the time!" He added with a chuckle.

@SentimentalSquid (my other cat I rp is also based off another one of my cats who is more prickly too! I love thinking about who they would be in the warrior universe!)
Old April 14th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been some time since the silver throated tom had come to one of these gatherings. Amicable as the enforcer was - a rarity in and of itself - he just wasn't a fan of these meetings. They seemed to entail a lot of politics, and Silverlark was smart enough to understand he wasn't an intellectual. Diplomacy to the level required in these talks was not his thing. Sure, he could be friendly. But thinking through what he said and actually trying to wriggle out information from other cats in a casual manner? Yeah, that wasn't his thing. Never had been, never would be.

And yet here he found himself now. The lack of a deputy had the young warrior concerned. He didn't want ShadowClan to be perceived as weak. He had of course heard the rumblings. Of how Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker had gotten on a bad paw with Dawnstar over a misunderstanding of some sort. He knew Yellowtwist had also been involved somehow, which made sense. That traitorous rat was never up to any good as far as the muscular feline was concerned. It would be best to make a good showing. Give Dawnstar some proper support. And hope that it really had all just been a misunderstanding. Not two of the cats he looked up to most siding with Yellowtwist in whatever Shadefrost's protege had to say. He wasn't sure how he would cope with the idea that Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker were now seeing eye to eye with traitors themselves.

Despite himself, the uncharacteristically stern looking enforcer let his gaze wander, landing momentarily on the large, dark form of his friend. She appeared to be talking to an equally large tom. Battered and scarred, but not unfriendly looking. From where he stood he couldn't sense a scent, and his previous musings had him twitch a tail uncomfortably. Before his mind could wander into forbidden territory - Whisk would never be a traitor like Yellowtwist, nope - he looked away, up towards the leaders as he waited for them to begin. Settling down, Silverlark sat, his body thudding rather heavily on the ground as he found a good spot to wait out the meeting, already eager to get back home.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 14th, 2024, 11:42 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and yellow and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | Gathering
[3/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw did not like the atmosphere of this Gathering so far, with small arguments happening everywhere. The Gathering was a truce, where every cat has to stop fighting and gather together, whether they are enemies or not. And Summerpaw was social. They loved talking to cats, and they figured the Gathering was the perfect place to do so. They caught the sight of a WindClan cat with the corner of their eyes and thought for a bit.

ThunderClan and WindClan weren't enemies, were they? Not that they knew of. Maybe they could get to know more about this WindClan cat, they'd always been interested in WindClan life. She padded over to the cat, wearing a warm and friendly smile.

"Hey there!" They meowed, tail flicking against the ground.

{ @Marigoldwhisper if Thundersnow wants to interact ^^ }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 14th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 12:00 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[3/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw did not like the atmosphere of this Gathering so far, with small arguments happening everywhere. The Gathering was a truce, where every cat has to stop fighting and gather together, whether they are enemies or not. And Summerpaw was social. They loved talking to cats, and they figured the Gathering was the perfect place to do so. They caught the sight of a WindClan cat with the corner of their eyes and thought for a bit.

ThunderClan and WindClan weren't enemies, were they? Not that they knew of. Maybe they could get to know more about this WindClan cat, they'd always been interested in WindClan life. She padded over to the cat, wearing a warm and friendly smile.

"Hey there!" They meowed, tail flicking against the ground.

{ @Marigoldwhisper if Thundersnow wants to interact ^^ }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow looked up from the circles he had drawn in the floor. Thundersnow usually loved gatherings, loved to interact with other cats (even if that interaction was really just him staring at them intensely from the shadows). But this time, it was different. Terror had just ripped through Windclan with an iron claw, and as much as the tom wanted to just sit and think and murmur, he couldn't. His mind was a prison of thoughts that looped painfully and endlessly.

So, this strange cat that smelled of Thunderclan seemed to be the least of his problems. In fact, it could even serve as an escape.

He smiled (but more like grimaced) at the other cat, his ears straining painfully to hear their mews, but he could barely hear them over the foggy noise of nothing and everything at the same time. Guessing by their body language, they seemed to be friendly. Their mouth was pulled into a welcoming smile and their odd eyes glittered with interest.

Thundersnow cocked his head at the cat. He steadily shifted his weight to properly face them, wincing everytime his blood stained leg brushed against something.

"Hiiii." He murmured, relaxing his shoulders and allowing his stiff posture to fall to show the cat that he saw them as no threat, and that they shouldn't see him as one either.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur prayed to StarClan, to the scattered clouds above, that this would be a normal, uneventful Gathering. Fallownose's death still hung heavily on the clan, and Twilightstar's declaration of war on RiverClan loomed over them. Not to mention, Hawkfur's mind was reeling with the question Bravebird had presented him with several days ago, and the answer he had given in return. Goodness, he was being driven rapidly between unfathomable pain and overwhelming joy. It was quite exhausting!

Out of the corner of his eye, Hawkfur spotted Poppysong shuffling to a spot in the front, the young warrior limping with each step. Hawkfur huffed, mentally scolding them for not seeking help sooner. Then he scolded himself, because really what kind of warrior was he if he didn't drag them kicking and screaming to Lightningstorm?

Hawkfur padded over to their side, giving them an easy smile before plopping down next to them.

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags;

Poppysong wonders if Riverclan will show their faces. They turn back to face forward, deep in their thoughts. They wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t, having heard they didn’t show last moon. Are they ok? It’s like they have fallen apart and gone silent.

Before Poppysong could theorize why, a familiar face pops up beside them. Hawkfur?

”It’s nice to see you!” They smile, curling their tail. Maybe they can cheer them up, especially after the… turbulent last few days. ”The sky is gorgeous today.”

Old April 14th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow looked up from the circles he had drawn in the floor. Thundersnow usually loved gatherings, loved to interact with other cats (even if that interaction was really just him staring at them intensely from the shadows). But this time, it was different. Terror had just ripped through Windclan with an iron claw, and as much as the tom wanted to just sit and think and murmur, he couldn't. His mind was a prison of thoughts that looped painfully and endlessly.

So, this strange cat that smelled of Thunderclan seemed to be the least of his problems. In fact, it could even serve as an escape.

He smiled (but more like grimaced) at the other cat, his ears straining painfully to hear their mews, but he could barely hear them over the foggy noise of nothing and everything at the same time. Guessing by their body language, they seemed to be friendly. Their mouth was pulled into a welcoming smile and their odd eyes glittered with interest.

Thundersnow cocked his head at the cat. He steadily shifted his weight to properly face them, wincing everytime his blood stained leg brushed against something.

"Hiiii." He murmured, relaxing his shoulders and allowing his stiff posture to fall to show the cat that he saw them as no threat, and that they shouldn't see him as one either.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[4/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw gave Thundersnow a small smile, immediately taking notice of the tom's discomfort. They gave him time to settle, then started talking.

"I'm Summerpaw. ThunderClan, if you couldn't tell," Summerpaw purred. "What's a WindClan warrior like you been up to? It's, uh, okay if you don't want to tell me, I'm not trying to get any secrets out of you or anything."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 14th, 2024, 04:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[4/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw gave Thundersnow a small smile, immediately taking notice of the tom's discomfort. They gave him time to settle, then started talking.

"I'm Summerpaw. ThunderClan, if you couldn't tell," Summerpaw purred. "What's a WindClan warrior like you been up to? It's, uh, okay if you don't want to tell me, I'm not trying to get any secrets out of you or anything."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I could," he replied wisply to their first comment. The second one though... That one made him think, something he rarely wanted to do as of late. He took that as a sign of him getting better. Summerpaw was an odd name. Thundersnow always thought that names meant something and that your character would reflect it regardless if you thought so or not. In one way or another, the injured tom was always able to connect the dots, just like he hoped that stars wished somecat would.

Thundersnow was one for omens... Summer, snow? Was there about to be a shift in his life because of this one interaction, because of this random Thunderclan apprentice? Maybe, he could certainly see it. But what would happen?

Starclan, give me strength.

"I've been hurting," Thundersnow murmured icily. It wasn't his place to share such detestating news. That was Twilightstar's job, not his. He flicked his hazel eyes to his untreated wounds. "I think that's obvious, no?" He was joking, but it wasn't obvious due to his bitting tone. He would've softened his tone if he could hear himself as well as he used to.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I could," he replied wisply to their first comment. The second one though... That one made him think, something he rarely wanted to do as of late. He took that as a sign of him getting better. Summerpaw was an odd name. Thundersnow always thought that names meant something and that your character would reflect it regardless if you thought so or not. In one way or another, the injured tom was always able to connect the dots, just like he hoped that stars wished somecat would.

Thundersnow was one for omens... Summer, snow? Was there about to be a shift in his life because of this one interaction, because of this random Thunderclan apprentice? Maybe, he could certainly see it. But what would happen?

Starclan, give me strength.

"I've been hurting," Thundersnow murmured icily. It wasn't his place to share such detestating news. That was Twilightstar's job, not his. He flicked his hazel eyes to his untreated wounds. "I think that's obvious, no?" He was joking, but it wasn't obvious due to his bitting tone. He would've softened his tone if he could hear himself as well as he used to.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[5/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw blinked, staring at the WindClan tom with a somewhat surprised yet not so surprised look. It was obvious, though it was disheartening to hear it from him himself. She frowned, and looked towards the leaders of the Clans that were already at the Gathering.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Clan life's getting a little tough for everyone, isn't it?" Summerpaw sat, something she hasn't been doing, and looked at the tom. "But of course, I'm only an apprentice, I wouldn't really know it like you warriors do." She flashed Thundersnow a warm smile.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 14th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Larkspring slinked into the gathering, a little behind their fellow WindClan members, and lay down near the edge of the group.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 15th, 2024, 10:59 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear continued to watch as new cats came to the gathering. He grew silent too but he wasn't thinking on anything in particular just taking in all the new scents and cats coming around. He turned back to Briarsplash after a moment wondering what else he could talk to this cat about. The only thing he learned about her was that she was a fighter, and wasn't a fan of the clans.

"Which clan of the other clans is your least favorite?" He asked curiously, thinking topic might be if interest to her. " I think Riverclan smells the worst. Who likes smelling like fish all the time!" He added with a chuckle.

@SentimentalSquid (my other cat I rp is also based off another one of my cats who is more prickly too! I love thinking about who they would be in the warrior universe!)

Briarsplash twitched her ear in amusement. If anything was an interesting topic to her at the moment, it was her general disdain for other Clans. Badgerear at least seemed to get that.

"Certainly RiverClan," she agreed, wrinkling her nose. "Smells the worst and is always in disarray, despite having big mouths. WindClan's a little too... avoidant for my tastes, but I suppose that's better than speaking louder than your claws. They're usually no problem to us. And ThunderClan..." She flicked her eyes back to him, wondering for a moment what to say. "Well, if anything, I respect you all for having more of a backbone, I suppose. You can say fighting words and have the power to back it up... most of the time."

It was the closest thing to a compliment she'd probably get.

/ @Maybi [ ahh me too! i feel like every warriors fan has done it LOL. whenever my cat's being bad i tease her and say if she keeps this up she's going to the dark forest lmaooo ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!