Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Warriorsfan9054.1
Today 02:08 AM
Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:36 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Rose
Today 01:20 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Dark
Today 01:19 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 11:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Everything's going wrong I just need someone to clear my head to | P

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Riverclan warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

She needed to get away from her clan no Riverclan. It was her clan, but was it one to be proud of? No. She just wanted to curl up somewhere and die. That's how bad things had gotten. Windclan had every right to be angry with Riverclan. They had caused nothing, but pain and suffering. She just didn't have anywhere to go. Dawnstar most likely kill her on site and the other two clans hated anybody who lived in Riverclan. Though maybe dying to her cousin wasn't that bad of a thing. It would help her out a lot, but she wanted to live. She wanted something to live for. Oh how badly she had screwed up leaving her former home.

Marigoldleap felt her paws move towards the Shadowclan border. Maybe she could find Dawnstar and get the job done and over with. This time she didn't hide. She sat in plain sight. She didn't care who found her. Before she had, but there was nothing to loose no more.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 16th, 2024, 07:37 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Default Re: Everything's going wrong I just need someone to clear my head to | P

@Madelaine (I'm going play this like they didn't talk at the Gathering)
For once, Shrewstep wasn't doing something shady whilst lurking at the Riverclan border. He wasn't hoping Marigoldleap would show up, he wasn't looking for trouble to start, he was just....hoping to exist. Fiercefire had given him a bit more to think about in their conversation than he would have liked. Maybe he was holding on to the past too much. But he couldn't just....ditch it. He had TRIED and even after two moons of freedom from all past constraints, he was still thinking about the two scraps of his past he had left far more than anything else. And the fact that he was now an Enforcer and had to figure out how to do THAT because he had never been given any scrap of power, had simply tried to stay out of the way. And now he was sort of mildly trusted and didn't want to throw that trust back at Dawnstar because if Blackhaze's life had taught him ANYTHING, it was that Dawnstar didn't like being backstabbed. No one did, but she was particularly violent about her revenge.

But, of course, because Shrewstep had been looking for quiet contemplation, the cat he would sometimes lurk about hoping for was there waiting for him. Marigoldleap. He was happy to see his friend, tail rising and gait quickening as he gamboled towards the border to stop just short of it. He DID have a lot to tell her, though he wasn't entirely sure he would like the answers he was going to get. Marigoldleap! How are you? This was really more of a cursory question, not one he was planning to react to the answer for immediately. HE had words to say! Things have happened? There is news? he continued, unsure how exactly to explain and in what order to do it. Ummmm maybe just to get it out? Fiercefire is back. Your.....whatever. Had they still been mates when they both left? He couldn't quite remember. He was asking about you and Lynxpaw he assumed Marigoldleap would know who he was referring to and I told him I didn't know anything! that was important, no trust had been betrayed! But, um....what's going on in Riverclan? Besides apparently ticking off every single one of the other clans in the forest.
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Default Re: Everything's going wrong I just need someone to clear my head to | P

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior??? -
Purrks: The collector and Go with the flow ]

Eyes starring at nothing the molly was.lost in her thoughts. Riverclan was a mess and she was no longer feeling at home there. Only reason why she'd stay was her son Cloudheart. He was all she had left there. Maybe soon she'd leave the clan. She just might have to become what she hated an outsider. She was already feeling like one living among her clanmates. Shadowclan wouldn't allow her back most likely. Though she could try. Even if it was the last thing she did. Maybe she'd do that. Maybe she could ask Shrewstep the next time she saw him to put in a good word with Dawnstar.

Speaking of which there he was. Maybe this was her chance. Standing up she moved over to him, remaining on her side of the border. It may just be her friend, but her Riverclan stench could linger. "Things have happened yeah I guess.", she meowed. Marigoldleap flickered her ear a bit. "Lynxpaw? Oh yeah he's in Riverclan with me. His name's Cloudheart now. As for Fiercefire that's great news he's come back. Wish I was there to say hi, but Sadly I'm stuck with a clan I can't stand right now.", Marigoldleap added.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do