Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM

Old June 9th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Event [#event]

This will be the thread for battle / post-battle healings.

Only post in this thread if you are: an injured cat seeking healing, a cat bringing in herbs, a cat bringing in injured cats, or someone who was approved to help with a certain healing, or anything else that was approved before hand If you have any questions or concerns about that VM or DM me.

Along with your post, if your cat is injured, you must fill out the form or your post will be ignored. If bringing in herbs, you must clearly state how many and which ones.

HEALING FORM:

Character name:
Description of injury/ailment:
Desired Outcome:
Mention: @squidz @starry

You do not have to wait until your form is accepted. Feel free to post your starter immediately (with the form). If your cat is being brought in by someone or if your cat is bringing someone in please make that clear to avoid confusion.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

Character name: Caveclaw
Description of injury/ailment: scrapes on chest and belly. Broken back left leg, twisted and bruised appearance.
Desired outcome: The slightest permanent limp

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

The pain in her leg was only getting more and more annoying.
Caveclaw approached the medicine cats, walking slowly as to not damage the stupid leg more.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 9th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Character name: Fishscale
Description of injury/ailment: Left shoulder has a chunk missing, got scratched across her eyes, few broken ribs
Desired Outcome: Scarred left shoulder, blind left eye, partially blind right eye
Other : Fishscale is going to have her kit, Beaverkit, guide her over since she cannot see.

Character name: Dewpaw
Description of injury/ailment: Got bit right around her eyes
Desired Outcome: Hopefully not blind, but if she turns out blind its fine

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @PINTOBEAN

Fishscale made her way over with Beaverkit. Careful. The pain in her shoulder radiated to her side. She winced as she waddled over, the pain was much worse.

--

Dewpaw came up to her mentor, squinting. The blood had stopped dripping into her eyes by now, but her eyes stung badly. "Sorry if I'm a bother, my eyes just hurt pretty badly right now."
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:33 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Character Name: Eveningthaw
Description of Injury: Claw wounds down muzzle and
jaw on the right side, claw-raked chest, claw punctures on
the shoulders, deep bite in his muzzle.
Desired Outcome: Scarring, but live.
Other notes: Pain reducing herbs are not needed as
Eveningthaw has Just a Scratch.
The executioner padded into the den, blood still dripping down his maw- (most was his, but it mingled with the matted blood of Dawnstar and Silversky that stained the white of his fur a deep crimson) -which he spared a lick over,
mainly to stifle the dripping for a few moments longer. His fur felt tight, as if the wounds were tugging at themselves trying not to tear open. His head was light, paws heavy, and his mind devoid of any mortal emotion.

Eveningthaw, in that moment, was the holiest being he had ever know. Mind clear, empty, and paws landing solidly on the ground. He carried himself with a noble purpose. With pride and dignity, despite the torn fur on his face and the still-bleeding wounds that lined his pelt.

He bowed his head reverently as he sat before the area the Medicine Cats were buzzing about. He was patient, he could wait. He was unstoppable and impervious and he was StarClan's greatest warrior. No wound would stop him. They were all just mere scratches.

Eveningthaw was fine. Despite everything. Despite the blood, despite the dull ache and ripping pain of his wounds. Despite the taste of blood still fresh in his mouth. All he wanted was the blood to stop flowing. It was all he thought he needed.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Character name: Adderpaw
Description of injury/ailment: She's got claw marks on both sides of her ribs
Desired Outcome: Healing, no scars
Other: She isn't going to be very chatty

Character name: Sharkhail
Description of injury/ailment: A few claw marks, a slash over his right eye
Desired Outcome: Healing, no lost in vision but a permanent scar over the eye area
Other:

Character name: Elderberrymint
Description of injury/ailment: She's got arthritis and having to run a distance has made it flare up and she is in quite the pain
Desired Outcome: Pain killed
Other: She can be ignored if spending herbs on joint pain isn't deemed necessary with all the injured warriors and she won't feel that upset.
Mention: @/squidz @/starry

Adderpaw walked over to the healers silently and looked rather distant. She hadn't spent anytime talking to these healers but she didn't want to. They weren't Tansypaw and that was her healer in her heart. Not these two and it was depressing to Adderpaw to have to admit defeat and come to them for help.

Sharkhail wondered over as the bleeding was finally slowing on his claw marks. He wasn't sure how serious this was but it had been bleeding quite a bit, there might be a chance for infection but he knew nothing about healing.

Elderberrymint walked over while grimacing at the pain. "Do you cats have anything for bad joint pains? I can just try to lay down if you don't think its worth the herbs..." Lying was her hobby and she was doing a white lie by not expressing how bad it felt right now.
Old June 9th, 2024, 08:44 PM
it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Character name: Heroneye
Description of injury/ailment: Scratches on belly and side
Desired Outcome: Scarring on side

Heroneye tentatively padded towards the medicine cats. Just from looking around, it was evident that many of her Clanmates had it much, much worse than her, not to mention all those who had lost their lives during the fight. She felt lucky, but guilty at the same time. So many cats had fought like hell, and for what? Why had she, of all cats, been allowed to survive and recover?

Heroneye just shook her head, clearing her thoughts. Even the smallest nick could be deadly, if left to fester, after all. She just wanted to be treated and out of the medicine cats’ fur as soon as she could.
Old June 10th, 2024, 12:21 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Goofy

- STAGHEART -

Stagheart came in, wordlessly dropping off the moss he'd collected. Two of them had water, and the other four were dry for blood. He nodded once to Berrypaw, wanting to encourage her but finding no words in his throat. So he left, going to see if he could help either collect more moss or see how Cobwebpaw was doing... or if Mistyshard and Brightnight would've arrived by now.

[ +2 wet moss, +4 moss ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[DOING THESE REPLIES TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME. EVERYONE TREATED HERE EXCEPT EVENING WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR MISTYSHARD TO RETURN BEFORE THEIR CAT CAN LEAVE THE HEALING AREA DUE TO BERRY'S INEXPERIENCE WITH THE REST OF YOUR INJURES, BUT YOUR MAIN BLEEDING/OPEN WOUNDS HAVE BEEN PATCHED UP. PLS LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3]

Berrypaw spread out her herb bundles, frowning at the supply. There was so little... and so, so many injured. Swallowing hard, she glanced up, seeing the first of many cats come for healing. Stars... everyone looked so beaten. Torn up. Destroyed. And perhaps most of all... bloody.

The little apprentice flexed her claws against the rotten material of the old Twoleg nest, thankful that she could use them for some stability as she fought her own sway of exhaustion and leftover fear that still pulsed through her body. Her mind only wanted to repeat a few words, willing back every ounce of energy and determination she had left in her shaken head:

I can do this. I can...

Well... it didn't really matter just if she could, right? She was the only one here to heal... she had to.

I have to do this... for RiverClan.

...What's left of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post
Character name: Caveclaw
Description of injury/ailment: scrapes on chest and belly. Broken back left leg, twisted and bruised appearance.
Desired outcome: The slightest permanent limp

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

The pain in her leg was only getting more and more annoying.
Caveclaw approached the medicine cats, walking slowly as to not damage the stupid leg more.

Taking in another deep breath, Berrypaw motioned over Caveclaw — the first warrior to walk up. She immediately frowned, letting out a soft noise at the sight of the warrior's twisted leg. "Oh... your leg..." she mewed softly, brows furrowing in concern.

"I'm sorry... I-I don't know how to fix your leg," she admitted shakily as she began to soak up whatever blood she could with moss. "But! I'm sure Mistyshard knows... we'll just have to wait for her... I can get your cuts for now, though. And... take this, for the pain."

It sounded pathetic, and she knew it. Problem was that it was all true. A broken bone? She didn't know the first thing about that! Her training wasn't even close to being done, and of course, here she was all on her own... She pawed over a single poppy seed to Caveclaw, the most they could spare, hoping it would help stave off the worst of the pain until her mentor arrived.

Berrypaw took a quick breath before she began to chew up some marigold, spitting the liquidy mixture onto Caveclaw's wounds before patching them up with some cobweb. She avoided eye contact with the warrior, hoping her shame wasn't too obvious. When the scrapes were done, she nodded silently to Caveclaw, pointing with her tail to an area where the warrior could rest before Mistyshard would arrive to help with the broken bone.

"Just stay there and try not to move too much, okay? I'm sure she'll be here soon..." Berrypaw internally cringed, knowing she didn't sound too convincing. Stars above... she prayed there'd be a day when she was better at all this.

[ -1 cobweb, -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 poppy ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
Character name: Fishscale
Description of injury/ailment: Left shoulder has a chunk missing, got scratched across her eyes, few broken ribs
Desired Outcome: Scarred left shoulder, blind left eye, partially blind right eye
Other : Fishscale is going to have her kit, Beaverkit, guide her over since she cannot see.

Character name: Dewpaw
Description of injury/ailment: Got bit right around her eyes
Desired Outcome: Hopefully not blind, but if she turns out blind its fine

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @PINTOBEAN

Fishscale made her way over with Beaverkit. Careful. The pain in her shoulder radiated to her side. She winced as she waddled over, the pain was much worse.

--

Dewpaw came up to her mentor, squinting. The blood had stopped dripping into her eyes by now, but her eyes stung badly. "Sorry if I'm a bother, my eyes just hurt pretty badly right now."

Berrypaw then turned to Fishscale, offering a weak smile at little Beaverkit who helped her over. "Thank you for helping," she whispered quietly, gently laying her tail tip on the kit's shoulder for a brief second before helping guide Fishscale to sit down. Once she got a good look at the warrior, a frown fell on her maw... but it seemed Fish wouldn't be able to see that anyway, huh? And a whole chunk taken out of her shoulder... ouch.

As Berrypaw began to soak up the blood with some moss, she hesitated right before chewing up some marigold. "Sorry... this'll sting," she warned softly before spitting the infection-fighting mixture onto the wounds. The shoulder one was... deep. Very deep. Berrypaw continuously dabbed it with moss, trying to make sure the marigold worked its protective way in before she tried to close it up with some cobweb.

But her eyes... frowning again, Berrypaw tried to rub marigold over the open wounds on her face. Should she put something in Fishscale's eye...? If so, what? Would the marigold work? She didn't know... it seemed off...

"Uh, I'm gonna just patch up the bleeding parts around your eyes... let's wait for Mistyshard before I try to touch your actual eyes, okay? Take this, for now," she added, pawing over a poppy seed to the warrior for the pain. The last thing she wanted to do was blind this cat on accident, but honestly... it looked like Fishscale's opponent had already done that. Hopefully the seed would take the edge off until Mistyshard arrived... that shoulder wound didn't look like it'd ever heal nicely, that was for sure.

Turning to Dewpaw, Berrypaw noticed that her eye injury certainly looked less severe — more like irritation from the blood, perhaps? She inhaled before doing the same treatment to the apprentice: moss to soak up blood, marigold for the open wounds, cobwebs for bleeding. She narrowed her eyes in thought as she patched up all the cuts on Dewpaw's face, only slightly grateful that the system was steadily becoming easier for her. But as for Dewpaw's actual eyes...

Berrypaw picked up one of the wetted moss balls Stagheart had brought her earlier. "Here... try pressing this to your eye. It has some water in it and might help wash some of the blood out... I think. But I'm gonna wait for Mistyshard to see if I need to put anything in your eye... I-I don't wanna hurt you more," she admitted quietly, wishing she knew all the things already. Unrealistic, but would certainly come in handy right about now.

[ -2 moss, -1 wet moss, -2 cobweb, -2 marigold ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
Character Name: Eveningthaw
Description of Injury: Claw wounds down muzzle and
jaw on the right side, claw-raked chest, claw punctures on
the shoulders, deep bite in his muzzle.
Desired Outcome: Scarring, but live.
Other notes: Pain reducing herbs are not needed as
Eveningthaw has Just a Scratch.
The executioner padded into the den, blood still dripping down his maw- (most was his, but it mingled with the matted blood of Dawnstar and Silversky that stained the white of his fur a deep crimson) -which he spared a lick over,
mainly to stifle the dripping for a few moments longer. His fur felt tight, as if the wounds were tugging at themselves trying not to tear open. His head was light, paws heavy, and his mind devoid of any mortal emotion.

Eveningthaw, in that moment, was the holiest being he had ever know. Mind clear, empty, and paws landing solidly on the ground. He carried himself with a noble purpose. With pride and dignity, despite the torn fur on his face and the still-bleeding wounds that lined his pelt.

He bowed his head reverently as he sat before the area the Medicine Cats were buzzing about. He was patient, he could wait. He was unstoppable and impervious and he was StarClan's greatest warrior. No wound would stop him. They were all just mere scratches.

Eveningthaw was fine. Despite everything. Despite the blood, despite the dull ache and ripping pain of his wounds. Despite the taste of blood still fresh in his mouth. All he wanted was the blood to stop flowing. It was all he thought he needed.

Now, Eveningthaw... he looked fine. Well, not for the blood turning nearly all of his fur crimson, nor the multiple (and deep) wounds scattered on his face and fur. But the way he carried himself... like he'd been nearly unfazed. Berrypaw only slightly hesitated in her movements before padding over to him, the main three supplies she knew well by now in her maw. If she were honest, this cat was... intimidating. Some kind of distant look in his eye that hinted to... well, things beyond what she could really imagine. But for now, she had a task, and thankfully this warrior didn't seem to be on the brink of death or going blind. Just a little less pressure for her.

"H-Hi. Um... nothing looks too bad. Might leave some marks, though," she mused quietly, starting to get to work with the usual: moss for the blood, marigold for infections. After she chewed up and spat it out, Berrypaw tried not to focus on how small her supply now was. She'd need more cobweb... stat. She tried not to portray her worry as she pressed the sticky substance to Eveningthaw's wounds. When she finished, she glanced up at him, trying to find some kind of sign in his face that he was in pain... but honestly, she couldn't see much. It deterred her from even asking if he'd need a poppy seed — in fact, she was a bit fearful he might look at her funny if she did. So she held her tongue on that part.

"Just... try not to move too much, okay? If you reopen your wounds, we don't have much to spare," she advised quietly, gesturing to the meager supply. "But... you don't gotta wait here, I-I think you should be fine... so long as the marigold does its job." Wow... so much for sounding optimistic. Flustered both from her awkwardness and intimidation of Eveningthaw's presence, Berrypaw quickly turned away, doing a quick reorganization of supply before she'd continue.

[ -1 moss, -1 marigold, -1 cobweb ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 10th, 2024, 02:50 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
- STAGHEART -

Stagheart came in, wordlessly dropping off the moss he'd collected. Two of them had water, and the other four were dry for blood. He nodded once to Berrypaw, wanting to encourage her but finding no words in his throat. So he left, going to see if he could help either collect more moss or see how Cobwebpaw was doing... or if Mistyshard and Brightnight would've arrived by now.

[ +2 wet moss, +4 moss ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[DOING THESE REPLIES TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME. EVERYONE TREATED HERE EXCEPT EVENING WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR MISTYSHARD TO RETURN BEFORE THEIR CAT CAN LEAVE THE HEALING AREA DUE TO BERRY'S INEXPERIENCE WITH THE REST OF YOUR INJURES, BUT YOUR MAIN BLEEDING/OPEN WOUNDS HAVE BEEN PATCHED UP. PLS LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3]

Berrypaw spread out her herb bundles, frowning at the supply. There was so little... and so, so many injured. Swallowing hard, she glanced up, seeing the first of many cats come for healing. Stars... everyone looked so beaten. Torn up. Destroyed. And perhaps most of all... bloody.

The little apprentice flexed her claws against the rotten material of the old Twoleg nest, thankful that she could use them for some stability as she fought her own sway of exhaustion and leftover fear that still pulsed through her body. Her mind only wanted to repeat a few words, willing back every ounce of energy and determination she had left in her shaken head:

I can do this. I can...

Well... it didn't really matter just if she could, right? She was the only one here to heal... she had to.

...What's left of us.

Taking in another deep breath, Berrypaw motioned over Caveclaw — the first warrior to walk up. She immediately frowned, letting out a soft noise at the sight of the warrior's twisted leg. "Oh... your leg..." she mewed softly, brows furrowing in concern.

"I'm sorry... I-I don't know how to fix your leg," she admitted shakily as she began to soak up whatever blood she could with moss. "But! I'm sure Mistyshard knows... we'll just have to wait for her... I can get your cuts for now, though. And... take this, for the pain."

It sounded pathetic, and she knew it. Problem was that it was all true. A broken bone? She didn't know the first thing about that! Her training wasn't even close to being done, and of course, here she was all on her own... She pawed over a single poppy seed to Caveclaw, the most they could spare, hoping it would help stave off the worst of the pain until her mentor arrived.

Berrypaw took a quick breath before she began to chew up some marigold, spitting the liquidy mixture onto Caveclaw's wounds before patching them up with some cobweb. She avoided eye contact with the warrior, hoping her shame wasn't too obvious. When the scrapes were done, she nodded silently to Caveclaw, pointing with her tail to an area where the warrior could rest before Mistyshard would arrive to help with the broken bone.

"Just stay there and try not to move too much, okay? I'm sure she'll be here soon..." Berrypaw internally cringed, knowing she didn't sound too convincing. Stars above... she prayed there'd be a day when she was better at all this.

Berrypaw then turned to Fishscale, offering a weak smile at little Beaverkit who helped her over. "Thank you for helping," she whispered quietly, gently laying her tail tip on the kit's shoulder for a brief second before helping guide Fishscale to sit down. Once she got a good look at the warrior, a frown fell on her maw... but it seemed Fish wouldn't be able to see that anyway, huh? And a whole chunk taken out of her shoulder... ouch.

As Berrypaw began to soak up the blood with some moss, she hesitated right before chewing up some marigold. "Sorry... this'll sting," she warned softly before spitting the infection-fighting mixture onto the wounds. The shoulder one was... deep. Very deep. Berrypaw continuously dabbed it with moss, trying to make sure the marigold worked its protective way in before she tried to close it up with some cobweb.

But her eyes... frowning again, Berrypaw tried to rub marigold over the open wounds on her face. Should she put something in Fishscale's eye...? If so, what? Would the marigold work? She didn't know... it seemed off...

"Uh, I'm gonna just patch up the bleeding parts around your eyes... let's wait for Mistyshard before I try to touch your actual eyes, okay? Take this, for now," she added, pawing over a poppy seed to the warrior for the pain. The last thing she wanted to do was blind this cat on accident, but honestly... it looked like Fishscale's opponent had already done that. Hopefully the seed would take the edge off until Mistyshard arrived... that shoulder wound didn't look like it'd ever heal nicely, that was for sure.

Turning to Dewpaw, Berrypaw noticed that her eye injury certainly looked less severe — more like irritation from the blood, perhaps? She inhaled before doing the same treatment to the apprentice: moss to soak up blood, marigold for the open wounds, cobwebs for bleeding. She narrowed her eyes in thought as she patched up all the cuts on Dewpaw's face, only slightly grateful that the system was steadily becoming easier for her. But as for Dewpaw's actual eyes...

Berrypaw picked up one of the wetted moss balls Stagheart had brought her earlier. "Here... try pressing this to your eye. It has some water in it and might help wash some of the blood out... I think. But I'm gonna wait for Mistyshard to see if I need to put anything in your eye... I-I don't wanna hurt you more," she admitted quietly, wishing she knew all the things already. Unrealistic, but would certainly come in handy right about now.

Now, Eveningthaw... he looked fine. Well, not for the blood turning nearly all of his fur crimson, nor the multiple (and deep) wounds scattered on his face and fur. But the way he carried himself... like he'd been nearly unfazed. Berrypaw only slightly hesitated in her movements before padding over to him, the main three supplies she knew well by now in her maw. If she were honest, this cat was... intimidating. Some kind of distant look in his eye that hinted to... well, things beyond what she could really imagine. But for now, she had a task, and thankfully this warrior didn't seem to be on the brink of death or going blind. Just a little less pressure for her.

"H-Hi. Um... nothing looks too bad. Might leave some marks, though," she mused quietly, starting to get to work with the usual: moss for the blood, marigold for infections. After she chewed up and spat it out, Berrypaw tried not to focus on how small her supply now was. She'd need more cobweb... stat. She tried not to portray her worry as she pressed the sticky substance to Eveningthaw's wounds. When she finished, she glanced up at him, trying to find some kind of sign in his face that he was in pain... but honestly, she couldn't see much. It deterred her from even asking if he'd need a poppy seed — in fact, she was a bit fearful he might look at her funny if she did. So she held her tongue on that part.

"Just... try not to move too much, okay? If you reopen your wounds, we don't have much to spare," she advised quietly, gesturing to the meager supply. "But... you don't gotta wait here, I-I think you should be fine... so long as the marigold does its job." Wow... so much for sounding optimistic. Flustered both from her awkwardness and intimidation of Eveningthaw's presence, Berrypaw quickly turned away, doing a quick reorganization of supply before she'd continue.

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

Caveclaw nodded silently and took the poppy seed, letting Berrypaw do her work.
She understood that Berrypaw was still new to the medicine cat role, and was still learning.
Anyway, she could easily wait a bit longer.
So, as she waited, she watched Berrypaw move onto Dewpaw.
She could wait patiently for Mistyshard to tend to this leg of hers.

@starry

—————————

Beaverkit-He/Him

—————————

Beaverkit quietly watched Berrypaw start to heal Fishscale.
He was still nervously fidgeting his paws, but calmed down a little since Berrypaw had been super nice.

@CollapsingStars - For Fishscale and Dewpaw mention

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Oleanderkit(ThunderClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 12th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:04 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
- STAGHEART -

[ +2 wet moss, +4 moss ]

| BERRYPAW |

I can do this. I can...

...What's left of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

—————————

Caveclaw nodded silently and took the poppy seed, letting Berrypaw do her work.
She understood that Berrypaw was still new to the medicine cat role, and was still learning.
Anyway, she could easily wait a bit longer.
So, as she waited, she watched Berrypaw move onto Dewpaw.

—————————

Beaverkit-He/Him

—————————

Beaverkit quietly watched Berrypaw start to heal Fishscale.
He was still nervously fidgeting his paws, but calmed down a little since Berrypaw had been super nice.

@CollapsingStars - For Fishscale and Dewpaw mention

Fishscale and Dewpaw~

Fishscale smiled, at least towards the direction of Berrypaw's voice. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." Fishscale ate the seed. "I can wait.. Thank you so much for taking care of me." The large cat purred softly.

---

Dewpaw smiled, "Thank you so much Berrypaw." And with that, she pressed the moss up to her eye. "I don't mind waiting, was more worried about Caveclaw."

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 10th, 2024 at 07:04 AM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

Bean
The Mainecoon Walked In, Marigold In His Jaws. Uhhh.... StagHeart - I Think That's His Name - Sent Me To Give These To You? 5 Marigold, And I'm Going To Get Cobwebs In A Moment. Anything Else You Need While I'm At It? Prey, Water, More Herbs? The Large Tom Set Down The Marigold.
( @squidz - BerryPaw/StagHeart)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!