by Pitou
Last post by squidz
Today 01:38 PM
Kit Burrow
Last post by Moondapple
Today 01:36 PM

Old April 29th, 2024, 02:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Haven Springs

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze felt the tension between him and Frostmelt there and clear, almost like a twoleg trap, around the neck. It felt like he could hardly get himself to speak or even make noise around the delicate silence that Frostmelt let linger. The other tom didn’t seem to be looking well but he caught a squirrel so he was at least well enough to do that. It was a bit messy but prey was prey and Seabreeze wasn’t the best land hunter himself to be honest. Riverwhisper’s next words was like throwing him into the river during leafbare. What was with Haven Springs and having his sister brought up. The lionheart appreciated the thought as much as he hated what Riverwhisper said, his condolences, like it hasn’t been nearly a full season cycle since Cloverpaw’s death. Seabreeze shifted his blue eyes away from the warrior, “You don’t have to apologize. You didn’t murder her.” He really wasn’t in the mood to talk about Cloverpaw, “She wouldn’t want cats being sad over her.” He is a hypocrite for that one, but Seabreeze didn’t care.

The lionheart watched Riverwhisper carefully as the tom failed to catch a mouse that was right in front of him, the tom went to pounce but missed the mouse. [ D20: 19 | Success ] Seabreeze’s eyes flashed and he was on the prey in a flash. He dove past Riverwhisper and managed to clamp a paw down on the mouse’s tail before raking it in for Seabreeze to bite and kill swiftly. The other tom had just finished apologizing for the blunder but we all have our days. Seabreeze took the mouse to a nearby tree and buried it swiftly. Seabreeze stared at the mound that signaled the prey before taking in a deep breath and turning around to see Riverwhisper a few tail lengths away bring in a bird of some sort. Then Riverwhisper was bringing up Frostmelt and Seabreeze’s relationship again, and only to follow with his own relationship with his mate. Did those relate? What was he trying to imply about Seabreeze and Frostmelt and how blind was he in the kindest way possible.

He means, they were exactly hiding the fact that the pair of them had a falling out and it wasn't like they had a very long relationship when the fight had happened. They had literally seen each other like one or two other times before that had happened. And now this warrior thinks it's smart to keep bringing it up despite the fact that it was clearly something that neither he or Frostmelt seemed to like hearing about and also the implication of something with bringing up how close Seabreeze and Frostmelt- and it's so confusing and out of the blue that it had Seabreeze running in circles in his own thoughts. The lionheart merely gave a strained smile at Riverwhisper, “Congratulations on the kits.” Maybe it was because he was a bit thrown off already, and maybe it was because it was way too soon for him and Frostmelt to be in this place together, and maybe it's because he felt guiltier and guiltier each time he spared Frostmelt a glance, but Seabreeze was starting to get annoyed with Riverwhisper. Wanting more and more to just focus on getting the patrol done, prey hunted, and the clan fed to think about any sort of emotional talks with a stranger who he knows nothing about but the fact that he is loud, has a mate and kits, and is a mediocre hunter.

Seabreeze, despite the inner turmoil that was continuingly getting worse answered the tom’s question, “It’s a lot of work, I am almost constantly on my paws, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I like taking care of Riverclan.” It was vague and short but it wasn’t bitting and feisty like he thought might happen. [ D20: 11 | Fail ] There was no prey, likely from the noisy cats that were making their way by their homes and dens, and that meant there was no escape for Seabreeze and he was forced to stay with the patrol. The tom took a moment to just breathe, not really listening as the others spoke. He just let himself fade away a bit and focused on the world around them rather than the world between them. On the extra focused look out for any prey and subsequent justification to leave the group and take a small, itty bitty break.
[ @forest - Riverwhisper | @Epiales - Frostemelt ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:47 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

CORMORANTPAW
she/her | riverclan apprentice | 14 moons
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
active purrks: prison break - t1 | primal instincts | skip the steps
[ @dino. @Ian @stag @hermeswind ]

Going to Haven Springs twice was the last thing Cormorantpaw had wanted. Sure, she wasn’t against it, but she hadn’t dwindled with the thought of visiting the place twice just to receive some extra training. The band of apprentices that she was with weren’t cats that she knew sufficiently well, but she knew them well enough to come along, she supposed. Redmire brought the band there to give them extra training, and Cormorantpaw knew full well that she needed it. Judging from the fact that they were near water, she suspected that they were going to be taught how to swim more efficiently, and she wanted their personal opinion on their experiences. She knew how to swim efficiently well, but it would do her better to do something more advanced and tricky, maybe to help her in case she was in any grave danger. “I already know how to swim pretty well, but I wouldn’t mind learning some advanced swimming techniques if you know any. I already know how to hunt already, but I wouldn’t mind the refresher.” Plus, she hadn’t seen Lionbeach before, so that’ll do her some good.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 1st, 2024 at 03:47 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:03 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt frowned at River as he came into view next to him, a bit too close for Frost's comfort. He quickly moved sideways, away from the other. "I'm... fine..." he said slowly, continuing to walk, he didn't want to stop and have a conversation, I mean, look how far that had gotten him. He messed it up. He tilted his head a bit to the side, sparing a glance at Sea without being obvious. When the other tom caught his eye he gave a nod of apology for being brought along. River, had, of course, asked if Sea wanted to come along. But Frost didn't quickly try to get either of them out of the situation, which then quickly turned awkward as River continued to chat. He paused for a minute before continuing, Sea congratulated River on the kits coming, should Frost? He decided to. "Con... grats on the... uh... kits," he mumbled to River, loud enough for the other to hear. At this point, Frost wouldn't mind simply disappearing. The world seemed too loud and this situation was awkward and it seemed to be tearing Frost apart. His talking seemed to be jumbled and he couldn't say one... NOT ONE... coherent thing. He might as well go hunt, though he was getting tired and he could feel his legs drag slightly, as if his memory loss was tiring him out, and dragging him down. [D20: 6 | fail] he couldn't smell anything around him, nor look, so he was stuck with the group for now.

Would he try to talk? Maybe.

(sorry for short post, no motivation for currently this)

[ @forest - Riverwhisper | @Dolomedes - Seab ]

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 1st, 2024 at 10:04 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:20 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf sat and waited for his patrolmates to arrive. Eaglepaw arrived first, and Duskleaf responded to her greeting with a smile. "Hello!" He said. Nightshard also arrived not long after, and Duskleaf gave a polite nod as she approached. "Right then, we'd better be off." he said, turning around to begin walking towards Haven Springs.

Not much happened on the way there, there wasn’t a cat in sight as they walked there. Crossing over the old abandoned twoleg bridge, the three cats arrived at Haven Springs. Duskleaf looked around the area at the different plants, rocks, and of course the two springs, this place never failed to make him feel calm and relaxed. "Right, you both know what to look for?" He enquired. His eyes scanned the area for poppy or horsetail. Then, he spotted a cluster of reed-like plants growing beside one of the springs which matched Mistyshard’s description of horsetail. This was probably it, he thought. "Right, I’m gonna go collect some horsetail over there."

Duskleaf made his way over to these plants, with a closer look he determined that they were horsetail. He grabbed a clump of them in his mouth, but used his claws to slice the plants at the bottom of the stem. He wasn’t sure which part of the plant Mistyshard actually needed, so he decided to just take the whole thing to be safe.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:26 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Grimpaw and Crowglow had been training nearby when they saw a cat panicking as they left the water. Before Crowglow could Protest, Grimpaw was already padding over.
"Hey! You alright?" He meowed as cautiously as he could, knowing even one wrong move could get him either dead or with an eye missing. @paris
Old May 5th, 2024, 10:56 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf sat and waited for his patrolmates to arrive. Eaglepaw arrived first, and Duskleaf responded to her greeting with a smile. "Hello!" He said. Nightshard also arrived not long after, and Duskleaf gave a polite nod as she approached. "Right then, we'd better be off." he said, turning around to begin walking towards Haven Springs.

Not much happened on the way there, there wasn’t a cat in sight as they walked there. Crossing over the old abandoned twoleg bridge, the three cats arrived at Haven Springs. Duskleaf looked around the area at the different plants, rocks, and of course the two springs, this place never failed to make him feel calm and relaxed. "Right, you both know what to look for?" He enquired. His eyes scanned the area for poppy or horsetail. Then, he spotted a cluster of reed-like plants growing beside one of the springs which matched Mistyshard’s description of horsetail. This was probably it, he thought. "Right, I’m gonna go collect some horsetail over there."

Duskleaf made his way over to these plants, with a closer look he determined that they were horsetail. He grabbed a clump of them in his mouth, but used his claws to slice the plants at the bottom of the stem. He wasn’t sure which part of the plant Mistyshard actually needed, so he decided to just take the whole thing to be safe.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 55/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Nightshard - @LostInTheOrchids ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw was quiet as they traveled, but no less enthusiastic to be on a patrol. Despite her growing paranoia and distaste for the clan as of late, Eaglepaw genuinely enjoyed being sent out into the territory. It was a nice break from being cooped up in camp, and with each patrol she got to explore more and more of the territory. Though she felt as though she had been to Haven Springs a lot recently. She saluted Duskleaf with her tail as he drifted over to some horsetail, the maine coon apprentice turning towards some wildflowers and poking around for some poppies. Poppies were really interesting to her. The seeds were what you wanted, but you didn't want to swallow them while traveling. She wondered what it would be like to eat one. Alas this was no time for experiments, so even when Eaglepaw spotted two poppies clumped together, grabbed a big leaf to put them in. She made sure to pluck the red flowers just right so she wouldn't spill any of the black seeds, placing them on the leaf and then carefully wrapping it up so even if the seeds fell out of the flower, they would be caught.

[Eaglepaw gained +2 poppy!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:49 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 70/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Nightshard - @LostInTheOrchids ] [Duskleaf - @Seamrog ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw glanced up at the sun, noting that it was nearing sunset. The apprentice twisted her head to call over her shoulder at Duskleaf. "Hey, I don' think Nightshard is comin', we should head back, yeah?"

Eaglepaw grabbed her poppies, not really waiting for an answer. She forced herself to quickly snuffle around for anything else she could find, and managed to come up with one more poppy. She tucked it into her bundle and headed back to camp with Duskleaf.

[Eaglepaw gained +1 poppy! 3/5]

[Patrol was due yesterday, so I'm popping Eagle back to camp to give her stuff to Misty!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:01 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf heard Eaglepaw calling him, he put the horsetail down on the ground and turned around to respond, only to notice that Eaglepaw was already heading away. He had a quick glance around to see if he could find Nightshard at all, but with no sign of her, he decided that Eaglepaw was probably right to just head back now.

"Right, yeah let's go then." He lifted the horsetail again and followed closely behind her after taking one last look around.

@LostInTheOrchids @Mica

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
61/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Wrenpaw barely pays any attention to what the tom is saying to her, his tone is one of amused indifference and it makes Wren sick to listen to. She might have been very young for most of the beginning of that, but she had still been there and to hear someone who was also there tell it like it's ancient history and not history that's less than a full season cycle old? It rubs Wren the wrong way.

"Yeah, ok, sure," she replies, a little distracted, and scowling. What is wrong with this cat? Why is he so callous?

[ waterworm - @/Neptune. ]

Waterworm
20moons || he/him || RiverClan warrior
dilute ginger classic tabby; yellow eyes

Alright! Haven Springs! "So!!!" Waterworm begins as the two cats cross the bridge and enter into where the hot springs are, "Haven Springs is a super chill relaxing spot - the water is always warm even in the dead of Leaf-Bare! A lotta times you'll learn to swim in these waters cuz it's pretty calm and there's no currents to fight!! D'you know how to swim?" He asks, and wanders over to the water's edge, dipping one paw in. "Ooo!! How about we do a little swimming lesson!!" The tom announces excitedly, and immediately dives into the warm waters, feet paddling to keep himself afloat with the expertise of a cat who was taught to swim.

[ wrenpaw - @/Neptune. ]
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Waterworm
20moons || he/him || RiverClan warrior
dilute ginger classic tabby; yellow eyes

Alright! Haven Springs! "So!!!" Waterworm begins as the two cats cross the bridge and enter into where the hot springs are, "Haven Springs is a super chill relaxing spot - the water is always warm even in the dead of Leaf-Bare! A lotta times you'll learn to swim in these waters cuz it's pretty calm and there's no currents to fight!! D'you know how to swim?" He asks, and wanders over to the water's edge, dipping one paw in. "Ooo!! How about we do a little swimming lesson!!" The tom announces excitedly, and immediately dives into the warm waters, feet paddling to keep himself afloat with the expertise of a cat who was taught to swim.

[ wrenpaw - @/Neptune. ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
62/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

He can't even stick to one topic... Whatever, a lesson is a lesson even if it's from... him. She keeps saying that, hpw long until she actually believes it? Calmly, Wrenpaw stalks over to the water's edge and dips her paw into it. It's warm, but not unpleasantly so.

"I thought we were going to do some fishing, not swimming," she says mildly as she slides into the warm water, paws churning to keep herself afloat even as she knows the depth is not so much that she could drown. "I know how to swim just fine," she protests even as she briefly looses ground and struggles again to keep her head above the water level, teeth gritting in concentration and embarrassment. It was one slip up. "I'll even swim a lap and show you!" She insists, and begins doing just that, cutting through the middle of the spring and to the other side then back again.

"See?" She asks challengingly coming back to Waterworm's side again. "Easy."

[ waterworm - @/Neptune. ]