Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:37 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:33 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 07:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default April Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!
Quote:
[announcement ] [/ announcement]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Starfall @dino. @Moonraven @Undertaker @vei @elaif @poppy @Lillith @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Omari @Fawn<3 ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar didn't want to go to this Gathering. Nine times out of ten, they sucked and then she had something else to deal with that could have just as easily been resolved on its own and then everything just ended in a foul mood and it was gross. Tonight, with what she had planned, it might end up going exactly that way. But not attending meant displaying weakness, and it also meant losing this opportunity.

She split off from her Clan, eyeing the scattered clouds overhead, to take up her spot on the Seastones.

ThunderClan has arrived
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

PondPaw and PuddlePaw arrive with ThunderClan, wrestling with eachother the entire way.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:12 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
----------------

RiverClan hadn't been to the last one, and Skunkstrike was eager to see the damage done, or what was left. She strutted into the Gathering with a cocky grin and her head and tail high. She was ecstatic to be here, and she was ready to hear what the other Clans have been up to, especially ShadowClan and their troublesome tails.

So taking a seat in a nice open spot, Skunkstrike plopped herself down and waited for someone to come chat with her, or whenever she saw someone she wanted to speak to.

[Skunkstrike is open for interaction(s)!]

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 7th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:21 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

Glimmermask
27 Moons | TC Warrior | He/They | Kitty Softpaws - Inactive | Silver Tongue - Inactive

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

Glimmermask made a point to tread extra carefully along with the throng of the other ThunderClan cats. The young warrior was most certainly not looking forward to this Gathering. He knew ThunderClan could very well be on the brink of war — a Gathering was the last thing they needed.

Nevertheless, he was here now, and he would be trying his best to make himself small and unnoticed. Licking his chops, the pointed tom took a seat toward the back of Seastones and searched the growing crowd warily.

[ Open ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 8th, 2024 at 04:13 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:21 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Ah, yes, the gathering. Carrioncaller hadn't seen reason to go to one in some moons - he could always just ask the cats who did happen to go what had happened and spare himself the drama and stress. Besides, he wasn't a fan of leaving the camp so unattended. This time, however, the bulky mink point decided he'd like to dip his tail into the gatherings once again. Camp would be safe without him. Still, he positioned himself toward the edge of the sandy clearing so he could be one of the first to leave once the all clans meeting was through with.

[ carrion is open :lov: ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Riversong followed Bumblestar to the Gathering and hoped RiverClan would be absent again.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:12 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Mudblaze | ThunderClan Warrior

The fawn-colored she-cat trotted on into the gathering with the rest of ThunderClan. Her eyes scanned the area and admired the Seastones in the dark. It was quite pretty. She found a place to sit around the edge of the main places cats sat. Settling in, she wrapped her tail around her body as she laid down, preferring that at least while she waited for the gathering to begin.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived.

Beetlepaw arrived.

Sheeppaw arrived.

Mantispaw arrived. This would be the seven moon old's second gathering and she was wondering what would have happened. Last gathering she had chatted with Goopypaw, a ShadowClan apprentice and Nectarpaw, a WindClan apprentice. She hoped that this gathering would go as well as her first gathering had. Perhaps she would have a nice chat with some other apprentices, preferably ones in a different clan, as she could talk to ThunderClan apprentices whenever. Of course, that would have to wait until the other clans arrived, as ThunderClan was currently the only clan that had arrived. Mantispaw would do her best to be friendly, but none of the clans liked ThunderClan very much so she couldn't guarantee that everything would go smoothly no matter how friendly she was. She could only hope that she wouldn't end up getting hissed at. She doubted that any of the other apprentices would date to start a fight, as this was a gathering and gatherings were supposed to be peaceful meetings, but you could never be sure. For all you knew one of the apprentices could be particularly bold, or in Mantispaw's point of view particularly foolhardy. Why would you start a fight in a time of peace? Wasn't peace a good thing? That what was Mantispaw though. Sure, war was sometimes unavoidable, but the gathering was supposed to be a night of peace. Right now whether StarClan existed or not didn't really matter. All the mattered was that today was supposed to be a night of peace and Mantispaw would never turn down a night of peace. After all why would you turn down a chance to chat with cats that were in different clans from your own and perhaps learn something about them? Mantispaw usually struggled socially simply because she was too different from the other young cats to easily blend in, so she often felt self conscious whenever interacting with other cats, especially other apprentices. Warriors were often less judgemental than apprentices nd kits were usually quite simple to hang out with as many of them looked up to warriors and apprentices. Mantispaw often wondered why she had been born so intelligent. Most cats would see intelligence as a blessing but that was because they didn't know what being far above your pewrs felt like. If they did they would likely see intelligence for the curse it was, though it was a good thing they didn't know what being intelligent was. She wouldn't wish her curse on anyone, no matter how cruel they were to her or other cats. She wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy either, but Mantispaw didn't have enemies because she just didn't see the point of hating anyone. She couldn't do anything about it if someone decided to hate her, but she could choose not to hate them back if that happened, which it hadn't yet as far as she knew. The young apprentice, like always appeared perfectly calm, as she rarely allowed herself to show any hint of emotion, even the most miniscule one except for a smile.

Porcupinepaw arrived, the young apprentice bouncing her way to the gathering, as they were extremely excited for their first gathering.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 7th, 2024 at 08:58 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
48/100

tags; ( n/a )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw let out a loud yawn as they followed Bumblestar and the rest of Thunderclan into the Seastones. This was their second gathering and they didn't expect anything much to happen, like their last one. Not needing the comfort of their mentor, Aldercry, the brown spotted tabby took a seat by the gathering cats.

They kept their chin up, even though every cat knew about them and Fallingkit taking a walk outside camp by themselves. They probably looked down at them, expectantly because it sounded like they brought the two kits with them. Copperpaw only hoped that Bumblestar wouldn't mention. It was an insignificant piece of news but the brown tabby wouldn't know how to react with the glares of the other clans burning their pelts.

They snorted and focused themselves again on the gathering. They could use this gathering to see the other apprentices from other clans. Maybe, Riverclan will show up. Copperpaw still hasn't seen a fish eater during their whole apprenticeship.

(open)

Mountainpaw
2/100

tags; ( n/a )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears

The new Thunderclan apprentice raced into the clearing, leaving her mentor in her dust. She excitedly pranced in place. "My first gathering!!" she exclaimed. Mountainpaw took the opportunity now that the other clans aren't there yet to explore the place. She poked her head through bushes and lifted rocks in the clearing. Her tail flicked in excitement at the new place, new environment. She stared up at Bumblestar with wide green, who looked as far away and important as ever. "Being a clan leader is sooo cool!" she meowed in awe.

Mountainpaw was suddenly aware how immature she was acting. She wasn't a kit anymore. She forced herself to sit still and she waited for the other clans. She'd find some apprentices to talk to and them maybe she won't be so bored. She wanted to meet all of them! Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan!

(she doesn't know any current tensions hehe)

(open)

Last edited by nyx; April 10th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.