Old June 26th, 2023, 01:40 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LeafRabbit~ View Post
@ares
Harefire came in with the cobwebs wound up on several sticks. He looked around for the Medicine Cat apprentice, then made his way over. "Got some," he mumbled, not wanting to ruin the sticky silks by placing them on the dirt. "The other two didn't show up, though. Would you like me to put these in the storage?"
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw’s oceanic gaze quickly darted in the direction of Harefire as he approached her, the calico quickly shifting in his direction as her eyes landed directly on the cobwebs wounded up in several sticks. Good, almost perfect even. Her smile was almost quickly departed from the tom mentioning that none of his patrol-mates showed up at all. A quiet huff almost escaped the molly’s throat as the white tip of her tail irritably twitched. Why didn’t anyone bother to come on time to patrols? Letting loose a quiet sigh, Springpaw gave a short nod to the tom from his question. “Yes, please place the cobwebs into the herb storage. Be careful where you place them though. Drizzlecloud and I won’t want to deal with herbs getting tangled up with each other in the storage. I’ll have to privately speak with Cavecrash and Galebird about missing the patrol and to hopefully make sure it doesn’t happen again.” Great StarClan, how many cats was she going to need to speak with? She wasn’t sure.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 26th, 2023 at 01:41 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 02:32 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Sorreldust sighed to herself as she returned to camp, dropping off her catches in the prey pile before returning to find Alderstep. There was a deep tiredness to her posture as she halted in front of the deputy.
"I'm reporting in for Thunderblaze and Roseraven. The other two are having a hard time finding anything, so I thought it'd be better if I dropped my own catches off here and reported in before returning to help them."
She really didn't want to go back. Normally, she'd be more than happy to help the warrior's hunt..... she was just so tired all the time lately.

[ @valery ]
Alderstep studied Sorreldust, head tilted just slightly as he listened to her report. How hard could it be to catch something? The deputy twitched his whiskers, unamused, but nodded to the warrior nonetheless. "Don't bother. They can pull their own weight," Alderstep replied somewhat annoyedly, implying that Sorreldust just go rest or something. The warrior seemed a bit off. Maybe she hadn't gotten some good rest, but she'd caught some prey regardless so Alderstep felt like cutting her some slack. She deserved it, unlike her fellow patrol mates who seemed to struggle with a simple task. He didn't even care that one of them wasn't even a warrior, not really in the sense that the others were. Besides, Sorreldust looked like she could use some rest, what with her general air of sleepiness. Great cats, Alderstep felt tired just looking at her.
Old June 26th, 2023, 03:10 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Springpaw’s oceanic gaze quickly darted in the direction of Harefire as he approached her, the calico quickly shifting in his direction as her eyes landed directly on the cobwebs wounded up in several sticks. Good, almost perfect even. Her smile was almost quickly departed from the tom mentioning that none of his patrol-mates showed up at all. A quiet huff almost escaped the molly’s throat as the white tip of her tail irritably twitched. Why didn’t anyone bother to come on time to patrols? Letting loose a quiet sigh, Springpaw gave a short nod to the tom from his question. “Yes, please place the cobwebs into the herb storage. Be careful where you place them though. Drizzlecloud and I won’t want to deal with herbs getting tangled up with each other in the storage. I’ll have to privately speak with Cavecrash and Galebird about missing the patrol and to hopefully make sure it doesn’t happen again.” Great StarClan, how many cats was she going to need to speak with? She wasn’t sure.

Harefire flicked his tail in salute, then turned and headed for the herb storage.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 26th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @valery - @Poprock - @Rani -

Pumpkinpatch led her patrol back to the spot where she was supposed to report.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old June 26th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

It mustve been a funny sight seeing Mudhound trailing into the patrol place after their little group leader. Not because the warrior was fake swaying and giggling, not because they were doing their ever strange three legged walk. But because they were borderline wearing Pebblepaw as a hat. The warrior had happily carried the apprentice all the way back from the border for no other reason that it was fun and they were both enjoying it. When the group did arrive the maine coon mix didnt even bother putting down the apprentice, simply stopping short and waving at the deputy with their tail giggle chirping a happy "Mudhound and co reporting for duty! Or uh Pumpkinpatch and co? 'Cuz they were the leader. Found nuthing! Uhhhh." The warrior looked at Pumpkinpatch, slightly confused. "That all we need to say? I dunno youre the patrol leader I guess you know the details and stuff better then me."

@Kay~ @Poprock @valery
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:46 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @valery - @Poprock - @Rani -

Pumpkinpatch led her patrol back to the spot where she was supposed to report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
It mustve been a funny sight seeing Mudhound trailing into the patrol place after their little group leader. Not because the warrior was fake swaying and giggling, not because they were doing their ever strange three legged walk. But because they were borderline wearing Pebblepaw as a hat. The warrior had happily carried the apprentice all the way back from the border for no other reason that it was fun and they were both enjoying it. When the group did arrive the maine coon mix didnt even bother putting down the apprentice, simply stopping short and waving at the deputy with their tail giggle chirping a happy "Mudhound and co reporting for duty! Or uh Pumpkinpatch and co? 'Cuz they were the leader. Found nuthing! Uhhhh." The warrior looked at Pumpkinpatch, slightly confused. "That all we need to say? I dunno youre the patrol leader I guess you know the details and stuff better then me."

@Kay~ @Poprock @valery
What. Just...what? Alderstep narrowed his eyes at the sight of the patrol mates, wondering if he was hallucinating. Why...actually, he wasn't gonna ask any questions. The sooner he got this over with, the sooner this atrocity (how? how??) could leave him, thus giving him time to wipe this from his memory, should it continue to confuse him.

"You found nothing," the deputy repeated back, looking over the group. Other than being weirdly happy and carefree, they seemed to be telling the truth. Not that Alderstep doubted their word. "If that's all, go," Alderstep replied, not meaning to be so sharp with his words but also his paw hurt, so he justified his actions with that.

[my bad about this taking a couple days whoops]
Old June 29th, 2023, 10:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @valery ]

"Yo, Alderstep!" Bumblestar called out as soon as she'd dropped her catch onto the freshkill pile. "Everything went well. Caught enough to hopefully feed a few cats. Any of the other patrols been giving you trouble?"
Old June 29th, 2023, 10:19 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ @valery ]

"Yo, Alderstep!" Bumblestar called out as soon as she'd dropped her catch onto the freshkill pile. "Everything went well. Caught enough to hopefully feed a few cats. Any of the other patrols been giving you trouble?"
And another returned patrol. Yippee. "Alright. Waiting on two more, so far so good," Alderstep replied with a nod, staring at the prey pile before looking away after a good moment. Hopefully, it stayed that way. He didn't feel like handling any sort of issues so early in the day.
Old June 30th, 2023, 07:57 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

WILDTWIST
//Demiboy\\//ThC Warrior\\

// Wildtwist padded into camp after his completed patrol. He stopped briefly to locate Alderstep before paddding on over. They dipped their head to the deputy before reporting. "All is well at the RiverClan border. Both Spiderfoot and Foxflurry did their job, and the borders are marked," they reported to Alderstep.

@valery [Alderstep]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:31 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
WILDTWIST
//Demiboy\\//ThC Warrior\\

// Wildtwist padded into camp after his completed patrol. He stopped briefly to locate Alderstep before paddding on over. They dipped their head to the deputy before reporting. "All is well at the RiverClan border. Both Spiderfoot and Foxflurry did their job, and the borders are marked," they reported to Alderstep.

@valery [Alderstep]
One more to go. Alderstep nodded at Wildtwist. "Good," he hummed, averting his eyes to the skies. He wasn't gonna let his hopes rise up too much, but he got the feeling that patrols had gone pretty well. Just what the clan needs. "You may go," he added unnecessarily, but he didn't know what else to say.