Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:52 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:12 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrioncaller listened attentively. His leader's announcements weren't news to him, but he still nodded with pride when the new apprentices and warriors were announced - his clan was thriving for the most part, what was there not to be proud of. Still, there were two other leaders to hear from next. The bulky tomcat wasn't exactly thrilled to listen to them, but he wondered what news they might have regarding RiverClan's absence. Honestly, Carrioncaller had been hoping they'd show - he wanted to appraise their state, see if they were picking themselves back up, or, more hopefully, if they were still ripping themselves apart at the seams.
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:05 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and yellow and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | Gathering
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw trotted into view, and went straight to the crowd of ThunderClan cats. As a new apprentice of ThunderClan, they found it important to introduce themself first thing so at least some cats know who they are. They could also maybe make friends? Summerpaw smiled warmly as she approached the other ThunderClan cats.

"Hello! How is everyone?" Summerpaw meowed, their tail held high and their voice in a warm, welcoming tone. Hopefully this was good enough for a first impression. Not too awkward, not to abnoxious.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I looked at the little apprentince who had approached our messy clan crowd. "Hi! Summerpaw, right?" My tail bobtail flicked with interest
Old April 17th, 2024, 01:48 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear was about to reply but he heard Bumblestar start the gathering. He gave Brairsplash a nod as a response instead and turned to listen to his leader address the clans. It started off as typical address, noting new warriors and new apprentices. Thunderclan had a lot be proud of this moon. "Maplepaw is my new apprentice, my first one." The tom leaned in to whisper to Briarsplash, beaming with pride.

Then Bumblestar mentioned the death of Shadowclan warriors and the Thunderclan warrior. He wondered if Briarsplash would lash out at him for what Bumblestar said about everything but he didn't speak up again to defend himself. The clans fought, this wasn't new, and it needed to be shared.

@SentimentalSquid

Briarsplash also turned and faced Bumblestar as ThunderClan's leader spoke. When Badgerear whispered the part about Maplepaw's apprenticeship, she offered him a small but congratulatory nod. He must be excited, it seemed. At least part of her could feel somewhat happy for him — it was a rite of passage for any warrior.

But her eyes narrowed when Bumblestar started to speak about their rivalry. The destroyed herbs thing, well... Briarsplash honestly didn't know much about it. She tended to keep her nose out of things that may be against the warrior code. No use in testing her eligibility in this Clan.

But the Goldenheart thing... her fur rose along her spine and she instinctively unsheathed her claws, only to scrape them at stones below her paw pads. The warrior had to take in a breath to compose herself, forcing her fur to lay flat again. The mere thought that any ShadowClan warrior would do such a thing made her furious. ShadowClan had strong, vicious warriors — but they weren't monsters!

Bumblestar said she could only assume... Briarsplash gritted her teeth, forcing herself not to lash out. She knew it'd be stupid to call out every insult that was on the tip of her tongue to a Clan leader, especially at a Gathering. But to insinuate such a premise made her all the more angry.

She didn't even glance at Badgerear during this, wondering just how much the tomcat believed in all this fox-dung. Surely this optimistic cat would think better of the other Clans than cannibalism?

/ @Maybi

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 17th, 2024 at 01:48 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I looked at the little apprentince who had approached our messy clan crowd. "Hi! Summerpaw, right?" My tail bobtail flicked with interest
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[6/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw gave the warrior a grin, nodding.

"Yup! And you're... Joy... Something? I think I've seen you before, but I don't think we've ever talked directly." Summerpaw hummed, swaying their tail just above the ground. "How have you been doing?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:36 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
20/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpinepaw listened to her leader's announcement. She walked off into a large space. The space was between ThunderClan and ShadowClan. It was about twenty fox-lengths wide/long. Alpinepaw looked back for a moment before sitting down in the middle.

(OPEN)
Old April 17th, 2024, 06:17 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[6/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw gave the warrior a grin, nodding.

"Yup! And you're... Joy... Something? I think I've seen you before, but I don't think we've ever talked directly." Summerpaw hummed, swaying their tail just above the ground. "How have you been doing?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Joycaller
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"Correct! My name is Joycaller-" I yawn, "And I'm doing good. And, if we're going to chat any further- I'm a demigirl." I prod the floor as the thunderclan cats settle around me.
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:12 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags;

Poppysong wonders if Riverclan will show their faces. They turn back to face forward, deep in their thoughts. They wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t, having heard they didn’t show last moon. Are they ok? It’s like they have fallen apart and gone silent.

Before Poppysong could theorize why, a familiar face pops up beside them. Hawkfur?

”It’s nice to see you!” They smile, curling their tail. Maybe they can cheer them up, especially after the… turbulent last few days. ”The sky is gorgeous today.”

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grinned back, some of the exhaustion leaving his blue eyes. "It really is. Forgot how much I love Newleaf--Leafbare lasted forever!" A casual chuckle. It was nice to see his friend out and about, even though their leg seemed a bit sore still. He didn't bring it up, since he felt as though his comments would be unwanted. It was also nice to see someone who was at least trying to put on a happy face. Hawkfur wasn't very good at it, and it seemed neither was most of WindClan. Poppysong's attempt at enthusiasm had the older tom wanting to try as well.

Bumblestar's report was not what he expected, and Hawkfur cast a searching gaze towards Dawnstar. It sounded like Bumblestar was accusing her of having a cannibal in her clan. The tom shuddered, the dark red stripe along his spine fluffing up. "I couldn't imagine what would bring a cat to eat another, save for severe starvation." He muttered to Poppysong, keeping quiet so really only they could hear. He didn't want anyone from ShadowClan thinking he was dissing them. "I don't know how I feel being allied with a clan that might eat others." He knew the rumors that Dawnstar ate kits, but, like most reasonable cats, Hawkfur had assumed it was nothing but a silly rumor to keep young cats in line. Surely there was a reasonable explanation for all of this.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

One of the three present leaders began to speak, and Sleepypaw flickered her ears. She went over what she had been told previously, the few questions she might've asked. By means of deduction she had to assume this was... Bubble.. Bumblestar, ThunderClan's leader; she remembered being told Miss Grandmama and the WindClan leader were among the eldest and longest standing of the four; with the fourth clan not present - assuming it was RiverClan by the age of both leaders - the conclusion appeared possible.

Much like ShadowClan the past moon, it appeared ThunderClan had gained a certain large number of apprentices, though, she did not assume that most of them were related much like she was. With two new warriors as well, she could imagine the leader being pleased.

That said, the better news lasted only a moment. Hearing of the apparent death of two ShadowClan warriors and the paws of Spiderthroat - though the name eluded her right now - caught her by surprise. The young apprentice hadn't noticed a seeming lack of enforcers these days, at least not among the few she had taken note of. And the mention of Goldenheart was unsettling by all means. Eaten. She could hardly imagine such a cruel and nasty thing. She listened on, briefly wondering if these were the sorts of issues Nightshiver had spoken of during that history lesson.

Old April 17th, 2024, 08:05 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post

Joycaller
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"Correct! My name is Joycaller-" I yawn, "And I'm doing good. And, if we're going to chat any further- I'm a demigirl." I prod the floor as the thunderclan cats settle around me.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
[7/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw brightened up.

"Oh! It's really nice to finally get to talk to you, Joycaller," Summerpaw purred, letting out a soft laugh. "I don't see a lot of demigirl-cats around here. I'm nonbinary. Well, I was born female though, but I prefer being referred to as nonbinary." Summerpaw shrugged. This wasn't the usual conversation they'd have, but they didn't mind it. At least it allowed them to openly discuss about themselves without having to be judged. That was lovely.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grinned back, some of the exhaustion leaving his blue eyes. "It really is. Forgot how much I love Newleaf--Leafbare lasted forever!" A casual chuckle. It was nice to see his friend out and about, even though their leg seemed a bit sore still. He didn't bring it up, since he felt as though his comments would be unwanted. It was also nice to see someone who was at least trying to put on a happy face. Hawkfur wasn't very good at it, and it seemed neither was most of WindClan. Poppysong's attempt at enthusiasm had the older tom wanting to try as well.

Bumblestar's report was not what he expected, and Hawkfur cast a searching gaze towards Dawnstar. It sounded like Bumblestar was accusing her of having a cannibal in her clan. The tom shuddered, the dark red stripe along his spine fluffing up. "I couldn't imagine what would bring a cat to eat another, save for severe starvation." He muttered to Poppysong, keeping quiet so really only they could hear. He didn't want anyone from ShadowClan thinking he was dissing them. "I don't know how I feel being allied with a clan that might eat others." He knew the rumors that Dawnstar ate kits, but, like most reasonable cats, Hawkfur had assumed it was nothing but a silly rumor to keep young cats in line. Surely there was a reasonable explanation for all of this.

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags;

Poppysong’s eyes sparkle at making Hawkfur even chuckle. The poor cat has been through so much lately, it’s nice to see even a little moment of happiness for them. Before they can say more, though, Bumblestar begins to speak.

Poppysong’s ears flatten at the mention of a cannibal. Poppysong pauses at Hawkfur’s comment. ”No cat would eat another without desperation… Do… do they have enough prey? Surely it isn’t true otherwise…”

Poppysong bites the inside of their cheek. With their help with the minks, it’s a bit more difficult to see them as ‘pure evil’ as they did before, but this is crossing a like Poppysong though no one would ever cross. The worst of it is, Bumblestar doesn’t seem the type to accuse cannibalism without reason. It’s too serious of an issue.