Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 09:57 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 09:47 AM
TickPaw’s Training/general...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 09:40 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 09:34 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:14 AM

Old July 5th, 2024, 03:42 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy
RiverClan hunting field trip!! [warriors and apprentices only]

[SIZE="3"]

Event [#event]

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

The mountains were a complete change of scenery for RiverClan. The closest thing they’d had to mountains back home was the Rugged Range, and compared to this temporary camp, the Range was very tame. The deep crags and rocks could be a struggle, but even then it was a landmark barely visited besides for herbs and rarely hunting. Of course there was

Now their territory was almost all rocky, save for the path that led to grassy forested part towards the bottom of the mountain.

Bearsnout was quite the optimist, and hoped knew that RiverClan would soon overcome their time in the mountains and be allowed back to their old home, but in the meantime, they’d need to work on their survival skills; the most important being hunting.

Now, land hunting was something that every RiverClan cat learned, but with new terrain, and an influx of apprentices he was sure the Clan could use extra practice. Not to mention they’d also had that group that Dusklion had mentioned to worry about too. It just seemed efficient to make sure everyone brushed up on hunting skills. The only river nearby was very rough, and it would most likely be dangerous to swim or fish in. (If there even were any fish)

So, the tom climbed his way to the top of the Starpoint to call out “RiverClan, listen up! We’re all still adjusting to the mountains, and while we’re here I’m gonna be taking a group of apprentices, and whoever else may need it out to learn and practice hunting. I’ll need a few volunteers to join me and help with the apprentices. The rest of the warriors are welcome to join, and instead will be going off on their own to practice hunting in the more rocky parts of the territory. I’ll need someone to lead that group too. Those who are just learning and volunteers will head down to the forested part.” He announced.

Ahoy fellow fishies! This'll be a pretty simple, run of the mill training event for RiverClan, just regular old hunting. There won't be a competition or anything unless your cats decide upon it, as this is mainly to ensure that RiverClan have competent skills in hunting for the mountains.

Essentially how this will work: Participants will split into too groups; cats who know how to hunt and cats who do not know how to hunt. (I say cats, as I know we had several loners join RiverClan recently, and this may be helpful for those who need more help with hunting)

- The cats who are able to hunt will head into the more mountainous portion of the territory to practice on the mountain terrain, how they’d like to go upon this training is completely up to them. (They can have competitions, critique each other, etc.)

- The cats who are not able to hunt will head with Bearsnout and a few volunteers to the less rough and more forested portion of the territory, where they will be taught the basics, and possibly be split into groups depending on how many apprentices actually show up

In a few days I'll have a post with Bearsnout leading the cats out to the territory, probably around Monday, or Tuesday-ish, and then have one more Clan-wide mention to allow any late joiners!

Also this is for warriors and apprentice only! No kits this time!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade )

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; July 5th, 2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:46 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: hunting field trip!! [warriors and apprentices only]

Marigoldpaw ran over, nearly falling as her claws scraped on rock.

Owltalon padded up, a sly smile present on her maw.

Deerspark trotted over, his usual veil of unease clouding his expression.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:10 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Tulippaw joined.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 5th, 2024, 08:08 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Starrypaw thought this was a good time to learn to hunt. Although she was shy about it, she crept up and stayed near the back. She wasn't sure that she'd be noticed, or if she'd want to be noticed. Having been a former kittypet-turned-loner, Starrypaw had no clue how to hunt. She didn't even know what fish tasted like! Her nervousness was evident is everything about the way she was carrying herself.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:34 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye approached the scene with a quiet curiosity.
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:48 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Fishkit gleemed Mischievously. Even though she probably wasn't allowed, she was going to be hunting. I mean, I'll be an apprentice any day now she thought.

I'm submitting a apprentice form for her and Wishkit today.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Last edited by Hollyheart of thunder; July 6th, 2024 at 01:48 AM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 02:26 AM
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam made their way near the starpoint, joining the small crowd of cats. "I think can help out with the training" they mewed, a soft smile painted on their face. A hunting event would be relaxing. At least it'll take the clan's minds off of stress for the time being and help the clan get more prey while they're up here. They've never exactly trained anyone, but that's another thing. Apart from helping out in general, they figure this could also be a learning experience for them. Knowing how to teach cats seem like a pretty useful skill they should have.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 6th, 2024, 06:38 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Mudsmoke made his way over to the forming group. His broken leg would cause him a bit of trouble but he wasnt going to let it stop him from enjoying a little hunting.

Aspenkit watched as his clanmates headed over to where bearsnout stood. He would be an apprentice any day now, he wanted to go too! He'd suppose he wasn't allowed to. He just have to wait. Waiting was so lame-
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 6th, 2024 at 06:38 AM.
Old July 6th, 2024, 03:49 PM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

————————

Caveclaw padded up curiously.
Why not.

If she could help with training as well, she would.

[short, just to make sure she’s there in time!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 6th, 2024, 03:51 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

FrostBreak
The Cream And Blue She Snorted, And Made Her Way Over.
TinyToad
She Padded Over And Joined.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901