Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 28th, 2024, 09:15 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks:Just a scratch(inactive) and Shadow fiend(active)

Immediately getting to her paws to search for a hiding spot, Darkcloud was about to take refuge in the shadows but a small voice halted her movement. Looking down coldly at the kit who'd asked her for assistance in reaching...where? Oh, on top of the warriors' den...quite risky if you asked her but...she could still make sure he was safe from afar.

Leaning down, she quickly whispered to the kit before gently lifting him onto the den. "Alright, but be careful." her tone stern, she hoped her warning would be enough to ensure Beedingkit's safety but just in case she'd keep her eyes out for him.

Disappearing into the shadows like a ghost, Dark hid herself under some fern near the warrios den, cool amber gaze locked onto Bleedingkit, unmoving. She wasn't usually that fond of kits, but this time she'd allow and exception. Though she rarely showed kindness so she hoped she wouldn't regret it.

@Rani

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 28th, 2024, 10:36 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

AmberFern dashed off finding a place just a bit aways from the medicine den. She laid surrounded and almost entirely covered by the plant life of the clan camp.
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:33 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit soaked each word up like a sponge, bouncing up and down his eyes were rounded as he stayed in one spot, when he Mother and his siblings played hide and seek, Rose kit usually won being the best hider and Mothers favourite, but he always find the oddest of hiding spots or broke the rules and then Mother get angry and upset, but that was ok because after he broke the rules he didn’t do it again for that game! Now onto the bigger issue, his eyesore of bright, orange fur. A curse to behold for any stealth related thing. His little paws ate up quite a lot for his size as he ran around for a bit, pausing every now or then to sniff at certain places hoping to find a good spot, trampling around wasn’t his intention but it wasn’t like their was a better option. For a moment he was lost on what to do Mother wouldn’t be very pleased with him, Mother.. mother had always said that he chose the oddest hiding spots so why not now? He crept a lot less tramply now around and found a spot in a small dip, for a warrior it wouldn’t even be called a dip but for Tick Kit? Perfect, dips and little parts where he could snuggle down in and lay unbothered from the bigger cats stomping around him were in all honesty the best spots. Admittedly he was worried laying their too long would prove difficult. He unsheathed his thorn sharp claws and scraped at the dirt to try get some of it loose, then rolled in it as much as he could, back and paws covered in the stuff he shuddered at the uncomfortable feeling. Ew. Just ew. But all the icky gross ew would be worth it! Tick kit beamed at the thought of winning, almost bouncing around again before he picked up loose bits of about anything sticks a loose rock unearthing things and dragging them over him he shoved his nose into the dirt and squeezed his eyes shut bowing his head, still as a rock. ‘ If mother saw me right now she’d be so proud that she’d give me the biggest hug and would clean all the icky stuff off anddd uhhh say goodjob!’ That was the main motivation keeping Tick Kit still as his mind raced around, thinking about stuff, more important stuff.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:53 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Honeykit was intrigued as she listened to the enforcers words. Perhaps, she thought, she could do this even with one functioning eye. She happily stepped where everybody was gathering.
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:12 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

[Shadow fiend: active]

Simple enough. Yellowpaw just had to find a spot with some vegetation and maybe disguise his scent. He didn't know exactly how to do that, but it'd work. He was confident in his ability to hide, a true shadow fiend. he knew cats had senses other than sight, so he'd have to take that into account while he hid. It took intelligence to hide.

First, he watched a few cats scatter. One that confused him was a kit running right behind the enforcer. That would be the first cat caught, he knew. Unless they got incredibly lucky, but honestly, what was the chance of that?

Anyway, he needed to find a hiding spot. He glanced around, spotting a clump of tree roots casting shadows underneath a section that was above the ground. First, though, he needed to make it less obvious where he went. He walked to the other side of camp slowly before leaping and darting silently back to his hiding spot, and crawled into the shadows.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:24 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

as hawkbite explains the rules, squirrelpaw's heart drops to her stomach. three rounds. she has to survive three rounds of this?!? as the crowd of cats disperse, the russet molly looks around with wide eyes, unsure of where to hide. she spots mistlewhisker, half tempted to scurry after her mentor and use the large enforcer as a shield of sorts. she stops herself, however, paws shuffling nervously. rrfrghsg!!!! this is!!! STRESSFUL! bolting towards the rocky cliffs of the camp walls, she crawls under a shrub growing in front of a gnarled tree branch. she drops into a a crouch, curling into a tight ball, silently praying that she won't be found.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow's rounded ears flicked at the sound of Hawkbite calling the group of gathering cats to attention again The feline paused and made suer to listen to the following rules as they were laid pout and their sickly green eyes peered around the camp Almost immediately all of the different cats that were there started to separate. It was unfortunate that they were being limited to the camp but it made perfect sense and actually helped ease a bit of worry prickling their pelt. Moonmeadow hadn't initially realized that kits were allowed to join but it was good practice for when they were older. Moonmeadow wondered about where they would hide for a moment before she turned to her -not quite official- apprentice with a cheerful grin, ruffling a paw on her head, "Welp, this is where we separate. Don't get to worried about losing, after all this is only a game. I'll be sure to keep an eye on you and we can go over each other's performances at the end and see what we can learn from this." And like that Moonmeadow was on her shadowy huge paws and walking through the clearing looking for a place that even an enforcer wouldn't think top look immediately.

The tree roots as well as the greenery that surrounds the clearing were very obvious choices and she watched as a couple of felines went past her to those very spots. Moonmeadow dropped the grin and took a few steps back, fully focused on finding a place where Hawkbite wouldn't find her. Let's see...she hummed gently to herself and looked up the cliff that made up the wall of the camp, then to the trees that connected to the tree roots...then over to the dens. Nah, she couldn't wedge her way between them and they were off limits. Well, they were running out of time. The cat decided to just go with one of her original ideas. Trees. Her sickly pale green eyes traveled across camp. Following the previously mentioned tree roots up to their respective trees and found one that was the most casted in shadows.

The feline made quick work of digging her claws into the bark and heaving herself up the trunk and into the branches. It took a moment for Moonmeadow to find a spot that was hidden in the foliage where she didn't break out with her black fur. She used the shades and shadows of the tree, fading in like the shadow fiend that she was as a proud Shadowclan cat. [SHADOW FIEND active] They cast there gaze out again, looking through the leaves to watch for where Shadowpaw went as well as keeping an eye out for Hawkbite an the other enforces and finding a why that she could get down and marking other spots in her mind. Now all they could do was sit and wait for the round to begin.
[ Hello o/ !! I just wanted to leave a note saying that I am unsure on if there are actual trees in the clearing, I am going to assume yes because of the roots being present and that the only answer to me asking in the cbox was yes that there are. If there actually isn't, let me know and I'll immediately edit this post. Thanks in advance. ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 03:35 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

Wait- they were actually hiding in camp?? Well, dens were off the table, and so were those rocks. Where to hide, where to hide? She looked around the clearing, it felt strangely stressful, that there was a count-down, drawing closer to its end second by second, and if she didn't hide in time, she'd be out. As her eyes locked onto a spot, she bolted over without another thought, she wasn't sure it was the best of hiding spots. It was actually pretty bad, she now noticed. Welp, no going back now. She crouched behind the small stream that dropped down into camp from the territory above. There was a good amount of shrubs and ferns here, so she could use that too. She shook out her paw, as water splashed down on it quietly. She wasn't a big fan of water, and she wasn't a big fan of this hiding spot either.

[dice 1: 6
50 word re-roll: 7
Now it says every 50 words you type, so I'm not sure if i should re-roll again ;-; If I'm not meant to, then Willow gets found!
Unsure-Bout-It 50 word re-roll: 12]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

A catty grin spread across Pearnose’s fluffy features. She hadn’t played hide and seek in moons, but the lazy warrior loved little games like this, and a game like hide and seek meant she wouldn’t have to be too social. She listened to Hawkbite’s rules. This seemed easy enough. It was just a simple game of hide and seek, which meant Pearnose could get snug somewhere hidden behind a den or rock or something, without having to do any real work or playing. That was her kind of game.

The only thing that could make this game was Batflight. She could only imagine how the two would compete and giggle with each other as they hid. A pity her best friend wasn’t here.

She shook those thoughts away as she quietly crept through the ShadowClan camp, slipping behind some rocks, hoping that maybe her gray pelt would help her blend in if she somehow got caught. Either way it was just a game. She yawned lazily as she got comfort behind the rocks. Depending on how this game went she could be here a while.

Old March 30th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownkit looked around for a place to hide, already feeling antsy yet excited for the game to start. Where could she hide that Hawkbite wouldn't find her...? Brownkit definitely wasn't the most skilled in sneaking around, so maybe picking somewhere unexpected would be a good idea...

Well, if she was going to be playing hide and seek, she might as well have fun with it. As quietly as she could manage, Brownkit snuck over to Hawkbite, who had already closed his eyes and was humming to himself. She very carefully moved to stand behind him in the bigger cat's shadow, repressing a giggle. She'd just have to follow him as stealthily as she could, and if he turned around she would spin around too. He'd probably just find her right away, but maybe she'd get a smile out of the warrior when he did? And- oh, wait??

There was a kit who looked to be around her age sitting right next to her, blue-gray pelt looking a little fluffed up from anxiety. Apparently, they were just being so good at hiding Brownkit didn't notice them! And the two of them both had the same idea!

Brownkit gently nudged them with a paw, giving a little smile. Looks like they'd just be sneaking after Hawkbite together. Hopefully the other kit wouldn't mind.

@Mica, after my post i saw yours with birdkit, so i thought it would make sense for brownkit to acknowledge her
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 30th, 2024 at 09:22 PM.