Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:53 PM
not nicholas. not joseph....
by taillow
Last post by taillow
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven

Old April 16th, 2024, 07:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Haven Springs

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Slowly easing into the territory GarlicFeather parted his jaws drinking in each scent around him, and taking in the beauty of the territory. Stars, if only every patrol could feel as peaceful and relaxing as a simple herb patrol, nothing to worry about and only current events plagued him. Was it oten he got to take such moments as this? To nobody’s surprise, no. He was always worried about Something. Always concerned about someone and grieving over starclan knows how many somebodies. His life was far too eventful and he was getting a bit bored of it. He supposed that, on one paw everything was interesting and he had things happening like per-say, the death of his apprentice to a warrior who could barely take a scratch from him, the constant fighting he had to sit through in silence every meeting between cats bickering over stupid things. (Something Fading Sun would hopefully fill their word on and set straight) and all the useless hope that he built up every star-damned time he saw a bew leader that looked mildly promising or had a new mate he ‘loved to peoces and would never ever let anything happen to! (newsflash: something happened). But today was just him, an apprentice and FallenWish going on a patrol where they gathered Blessed Thistle and Comfrey- hey he remembered! Awesome. ‘Alrighty! Since we’re here now let’s get on to searching, since you’re still an apprentice don’t wander off too far from
me or FallenWish. If something happens I’ll be held responsible so I’d prefer you try not to fling yourself into some drama. Which applies for both of you. Now let me know if you forgot what we’re lookin’ for. I’m well versed in rememberin’ these things. Goodluck!
’ with a quick smile to the two GarlicFeather parted ways to gather what was needed, Blessed Thistle was the one with the..

[Rolled a. . . 1 /20- Dc: 10]
The.. the uhh. GarlicFeather Stopped. Oh. Oh dear oh dear he’s forgotten! Panic swelling over him he wracked his brain trying to think of the description starclan save his poor dusty memory. Embarrassing in every aspect GarlicFeather continued his creep away from the others sniffing around- for what? He didn’t know! If his fur could burn like a fire from sheer embarrassment he’d have lit the whole forest alight in thst moment. So confident he knew the descriptions and now flailing around trying to sniff out the basics. Argh okay maybe he was being silly- he reached over for something he assumed was it- but it was clearly just a bunch of weeds! His all jolly mood had turned into ‘Stars im a failure!!’ Quicker then he could blink or even process that he needed to blink, he continued sniffing around regardless trying to seem like he knew what he was doing but in all honesty he felt like he’d passed them once or twice. Stars above.

[Rolled a . . . 2/20 - Dc: 10]
Wait.. WAIT!! Maybe he’s got it, maybee maybe blessed tickle- tickle? Wait no no that’s not the name the name was blessed snickle! Was.. was snickle a word? Snickle… snicker and tickle? No maybe it was- maybe snickle was snickering and cackling? Or was that Snackle? Snackling? Snacks.. stars GarlicFeather was hungry.. he could do with a snack or two in his opinion, the thought had him paused mid sniff and the moment he snapped back to reality he’d forgotten both the name of what he was meant to be looking for AND the description. Could starclan play any crueller of a trick on him? Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he marched on determined to find the
Restless Snickle- argh! No the Blessed Thistle, there it was. Blessed Thistle. Yikes where did snickle even come from?

[Rolled a . . . 9/20 - Dc:10]

As GarlicFeather brought himself back on track thought wise and steered his way back to being focused he finally recalled just what Blessed Thistle looked like, it had hairs and nettles protecting the flower. It had wavy rippled leaves that made up a majority of it and other things probably, he decided to go looking around for some keeping his jaw partially parted as he snooped around for some nose in the grass and every bush. This search was led with ferocity and determination as he continued to sniff every inch of every place, he would not go down wailing a third time in his determined search for these herbs. And yet despite his confidence and effort he found nothing, he assumed that he must’ve simply been looking in the wrong areas. A shame they weren’t informed where in specifics to look but there was no blame to pin for that. Can’t expect every detail to be known.

[Rolled a. . . 13/20 - Dc: 10]

With Comfrey he was significantly more confident, comfrey was a big plant with tube flowers that were pink- or purple. Something along those lines with finely textured veins and big oval leaves probably. He searched slowly and carefully ensuring to pick up on even the slightest sight of pink or purple, and found a bunch of the stuff. His eyes widened with joy and he carefully nipped the lower stem of the herbs, and carried them tightly within his jaws, thankfully he’d found some Comfrey- comfreys? However you say it. With something to finally show through the patrol GarlicFeather continued his search for some more, perhaps he’d get a chance to revisit finding some Blessed Thistle later on?
(+1 Comfrey!)

[Rolled. . . 20/20-Dc:10]
With an idea solidified of what he was meant to be looking for Comfrey he found his search to be much more short-lived, now familiar with the scent he was looking for creeping around and taking in the scents around him he easily identified and picked out the needed herbs. Making his way over his luck once more shined down on him as Mr mcLucky! Cause starclan oughta bet he was a master at finding herbs. Another gentle nip st the base of each herbs stem he plucked them from their places and gathered them all up in his jaws, not the most pleasant smell to have smothering over his senses but oh well. That shot him to a total of 4 comfrey and an abysmal 0 blessed thistle, now he was as good as the next cat at finding things (which was extraordinary in these things, especially with his lengthy rock finding obsession that had held a tight grip on his keen ability to find things for quite a while.) it took him
By no surprise at all that he had found as much as he assumed he could for now and went back toward where he was under the assumption every cat would meet once done gathering.

(Total: 4 Comfrey, 0 blessed thistle )
@iliri @hades. (Lemme know if there’s any problems with this post!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:11 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A starless-night black, short-haired she-cat, with vicious deep-blue eyes.
Family: Sister of Duststorm.

Blackfeather purposefully went to the barren springs, huffing and grumbling along the way. If she couldn't relax in the Warrior's Den, she'd just slack off a bit in the springs after snagging what she could find.

She hopped down from a rock and pressed her body down into a crouch. Her ears twitched impatiently, her tail tempted to swish. A scuttling caught her attention and a scrawny lizard was limp underpaw in no time.

Not something she'd consider, or even accept as a meal, but it was a little thing someone else, maybe a kitten could eat. Shrugging, she put it on the ground and continued lurking around the warm springs. All she managed after that was another sorry-looking lizard and a suspiciously demotivated mouse. Shrugging she gathered her haul next to a spring and plopped in.

(Closed) (2/3)
(+2 Lizards, +1 Mouse)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 17th, 2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 04:35 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Lilybreeze slipped into Haven Springs, breathing in the steamy air contentedly. She lowered herself to the ground, still a few tail-lengths away from the actual water, and let the warm, humid air settle on her fur, muscles relaxing for the first time in a while now.
She yawned, head resting on her front paws as she took the moment to relax, treasuring the silent moment to herself, lost in her own thoughts and ideas as she watched the steam curl up high into the air. Lilybreeze considered trying to catch a lizard, but decided she'd just hunt a bit on the way back, not wanting to move from her spot on the warm rock next to the springs. Why can't it always be this peaceful? She wondered wistfully, forcing herself to straighten and sit up, glancing around again at the beautiful scene before she got to her paws.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:09 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail

Sharkhail wasn't sure where Mistyshard was. Maybe they just got split up a bit? Whatever it was he was going to keep a better eye on the apprentice now that he lost eye on an adult. He tried to seem not to happy when Eaglepaw happily promised to do the best they could but stars was it so cute. He couldn't wait to see the day he would be able to come out with his kits and gather herbs with them. Of course when they were apprentices.

"Alright Eaglepaw we can split up a little but please don't lose sight on me. I want to be able to see where you are if danger comes. Also if danger shows up on me just run to find other warriors I can handle myself for a little while.." He then paused for a moment realizing how scary this might sound. "But don't worry, it has been very quiet around here for a while." He said before going on the search for marigold, trying his best to remember what they looked like

!d4: 4!

Maybe Sharkhail was too hard on himself in remembering what herbs looked like or maybe he was just a magnet for flowers. The warrior was able to find four perfect marigolds to bring back to the camp.
@starry @Mica
Decided to move this along but left it in the air for misty to catch up!
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
Not too far into their trek, the silver tabby lost her patrolmates. She just wanted to check out a yellow fleck in the distance that could be a herb for a moment. Upon further sighting it was indeed marigold, so she picked up two sprigs, then realized her patrolmates were... gone. It had probably been a bad idea to split up without saying anything - this was her fault. Quickly, she bounded over to Haven Springs and was able to sight Sharkhail and Eaglepaw again. She walked to Sharkhail and gave an apologetic dip of her head. To speak, she dropped the marigold for a moment. "Sorry, I got a little sidetracked because I saw some marigold. Well then.. I won't keep us from getting this done any further." With a curt nod she grabbed her marigolds and padded away, her one amber eye looking for cobwebs.

[ @Mica @Fish i'm sorry exams were killing me and i didn't realize it's been so long ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
Not too far into their trek, the silver tabby lost her patrolmates. She just wanted to check out a yellow fleck in the distance that could be a herb for a moment. Upon further sighting it was indeed marigold, so she picked up two sprigs, then realized her patrolmates were... gone. It had probably been a bad idea to split up without saying anything - this was her fault. Quickly, she bounded over to Haven Springs and was able to sight Sharkhail and Eaglepaw again. She walked to Sharkhail and gave an apologetic dip of her head. To speak, she dropped the marigold for a moment. "Sorry, I got a little sidetracked because I saw some marigold. Well then.. I won't keep us from getting this done any further." With a curt nod she grabbed her marigolds and padded away, her one amber eye looking for cobwebs.

[ @Mica @Fish i'm sorry exams were killing me and i didn't realize it's been so long ]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 26/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Sharkhail - @Fish ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw had been a little antsy in camp, and when the group headed out, she found herself to be a bit distracted. It wasn't long, however, before Mistyshard's disappearance made itself known to her, and the apprentice curiously glanced around. Oh. Should... should they be worried about that? Just as she opened her mouth to ask Sharkhail, the medicine cat appeared from behind some brush, marigold clamped in her jaws. Eaglepaw felt an overwhelming wave of relief to find out the older cat had not in fact gone missing, but was just grabbing some herbs.

With everyone accounted for, Eaglepaw nodded to Sharkhail and began seeking out some herbs. Cobwebs were first on her list, as you could never have too many. Her feathery tail wasn't great for collecting them, and she had no intentions of hobbling home on three paws, so the apprentice grabbed a nice stick from a dead bush and used it to snag spiderwebs from inside of bushes.

[Eaglepaw rolled a 2! (d4)]

Oh cool! Some spiderwebs seemed to be gathered close together in a large bush, and Eaglepaw tentatively stuck her stick into the gaps, spinning it a few times to gather all the cobwebs. Then she gently extracted it, eyeing the cobwebs to ensure no spiders were about to crawl at her, and smiled around the stick. She glanced at the rest of her patrol, realizing that she was falling behind a little on collection, and hurried to find more cobwebs.

[Eaglepaw rolled a 1! (d4)]

Well, it looked like it wasn't really her lucky day. Glancing in rotted trees, sticking her head under bushes, even reaching up towards low branches of youngling trees, she was only able to find one cobweb that was big enough to bother taking. Oh, she hoped Mistyshard wasn't disappointed in her...

[Eaglepaw gained +3 cobweb!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

This place was... less than ideal, but with the ban on the borders and ThunderClan still having a grip on Cattail Pond, Redmire was left with little choice but to use the Springs. Irritating, but the only option, unless she wanted to end up drowning the four apprentices that trailed after her in the tide at Lionsbeach.

"Okay," she announced, turning to look at them, "I don't know where the three of you are in terms of swimming or hunting, but I want to get started with working on improving your and your peers since RiverClan's in desperate need of... a whole lot. So we'll start here for swimming, then move to Lionsbeach for hunting. How much experience do you four have so far?"

[ @hermeswind @iliri @Ian @stag ]

Last edited by dino.; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:32 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The large apprentice figured this would be safe enough. Redmire had spoken out against Fadingsun, so she probably wouldn't drown him. Probably. Plus, there were other apprentices as witnesses. And it was a little embarrassing that Talonpaw was almost fifteen moons and still hadn't learnt how to swim or hunt. At least it was about to be rectified. Besides, he didn't care what Stickpaw, Winterpaw, or Cormorantpaw thought of him.

"None. Well, Clanwise at least. I managed to scrape by when I was outside of Clan territory but there was a lot of luck involved."

@dino. @hermeswind @stag @iliri

Last edited by Ian; April 24th, 2024 at 10:33 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard let her paws lightly tread on the territory as dark amber hues scanned the rocky ground, lined by smooth pebbles. Her one thin, attentive ear pricked and she let her gaze trail across some of the trees that sprouted from the stony ground. A tiny smile popped onto her maw as she made her way towards one, noting it was lined by cobwebs. Though barely leafy and more of a grey-brown than green, it was a good source of the sticky webs and would result in stocking the herb storage well. Once she arrived at the more woody landscape she broke off a dry stick and used it to wrap two of the sticky remedies on it.

When that was done she headed back to her patrolmates carrying the two cobwebs and two marigold. A quick smile was offered towards Eaglepaw and Sharkhail. Knowing that speaking like this would just make her voice sound awkward and muffled she gave them a curt nod and signaled with a flick of her silver tail that they’d be heading back to camp. The medicine cat was glad to have landed with patrolmates that were capable of not disappearing once again. So far everything had gone in her favor... she’d never had a failed patrol which she was on ever since she began sending them out.

Thoughts racing through her head she bounded back to RiverClan’s camp, picking up her pace slightly so that she’d be there in time for the reports.

[ @Mica @Fish decided to wrap this up!! (with fish's approval of skipping over them) I'll just do a post in the patrol place and then we're all set ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:37 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

Riverwhisper led the patrol including Seabreeze (@Dolomedes) and Frostmelt (@Epiales) in Haven Springs.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)