RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:06 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: May Gathering

Blazepaw strolled in after his classmates, noting that Thunderclan were the first ones to arrive- again. Did this always happen? And who knew if this moon would be the one Riverclan finally decided to show up. Blazepaw wasn't in attendance last time, but he heard from his clanmates that Riverclan was, yet again, absent.

Blazepaw was nearly 9 moons old, and he still had never seen a Riverclan cat face-to-face. He had smelled them, on the pelts of the warriors coming back home from battle, but what was their leader like? Their warriors?

...Which one of them killed his brother?

Blazepaw grimaced to himself, quickly attempting to stifle the low burning inside of him. Blazepaw would have to make peace with the fact he might never find out. Starclan, how he wanted to- but, he didn't. Not really. What use would it even make? All it'd do for him was get blood on his paws, or at least more dreams he couldn't quite remember, leaving a hollow feeling in his bones.

Blazepaw... didn't want to think about this.

This would be a fine, normal gathering. Blazepaw would sit in the crowd and listen to the leaders talk, maybe some cats would argue, and then he'd leave and go to sleep. Suddenly, Blazepaw felt a wave of exhaustion overcome him- not the physical kind, but from the inside.

Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. Maybe something could even get him feeling back to normal, if it surprised or irritated him enough. Someone was bound to say something stupid.

[open!]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 8th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:54 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was the first Gathering in a while that RiverClan was attending, and Fadingsun wanted a strong, confident show for it. They had full high ranks, which was definitely a bonus. He wished they could've come to a decision on new Lionhearts before this Gathering, but definitely by the next.

ThunderClan was already present at the Seastones; he could smell their musty scent as his Clan approached. No sign of WindClan or ShadowClan.

Turning a harsh gaze on his Clanmates, he growled, "I expect everyone here to be on their best behavior the whole time you're here. If anyone, and I mean anyone, starts any trouble, you'll be permanently exiled from this Clan. I'm not playing around anymore. We're teetering on the edge of total war, and another blunder from someone in this Clan can and will cost lives. Keep your heads on straight."

Turning back toward the Seastones, Fadingsun took a deep breath. Padding forward as confidently as he could, he moved through the crowd and approached the spot where the leaders sat. A moon ago, it would've felt strange to hop up there and take a seat. Now, it felt destined.

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED.

[ @dino. @Undertaker @Moonraven @taillow @starry @squidz ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 8th, 2024, 11:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap
[ She/her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

A bit nervous walking after her leader the molly hadn't been to a gathering since she lived in Shadowclan. She had been busy proving to her adoptive clan she was changed and she had done that, so it was time she finally went. Her heart stopped as she scented the air. but then it continued as she couldn't sense any of her former clanmates. Maybe it was better if she hadn't gone, but it was too late now she must stay.

Marigoldleap sat down near the back of the crowd, hoping to blend in with other cats. There really wasn't anybody left in Shadowclan she knew besides Shrewstep and she was confident he wouldn't point her out to Dawnstar. At least she hoped so. He still held a special place in her heart. She still considered him her friend. Hopefully he did too with her.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 8th, 2024, 11:27 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
As her paws landed on the sandy clearing for the first time in what felt like forever, Dusklion took a deep breath. Finally RiverClan was coming to the gathering, and the newly named deputy was ready. Despite everything that had happened lately, this was something she had been excited for. She had come to these things so often as just a warrior - now she was here as a deputy. It made her grin from ear to ear as she trotted at Fades flank, letting it brush against her brothers in a sign of comfort. "You 'n me, Fades," she murmured to her brother, giving him a small nudge and nod before he addressed the Clan. She turned her sharp gaze on her Clanmates, reinforcing what her brother had said with a single look.

Glancing now to where both Cobs and Wings were behind her, she cast a grin towards him. "If anyone gives either of you any trouble, you let me know okay?" Though she tried to keep her tone light, Dusklion let her gaze be serious. Her eyes flickered between both of the cats before she dipped her head and hurried to follow her brother. She'd seen where the deputies sat and without a break in her movement leapt up onto the stones to have a seat right underneath where Fades had sat. Her head turned briefly to look at Bumblestar - she looked different when she wasn't out for blood, that was for sure - and just gave a curt yet respective nod. She could still hold respect for how she had managed to bring ThunderClan up from the trenches and still despise her and her Clan's existence; it was all about balance. Besides, they were about the same size, maybe she was a bit bigger.

From there the small dark tabby let her gaze travel around the gathered cats. Just ThunderClan was here, which Dusk was more than okay with. She wrapped her tail around her paws and waited, eyes darting towards the entrance every couple of second in anticipation of the other Clans arrivals.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ] [ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ]
[ Bumblestar - @Dino ] [ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2024 at 11:27 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 11:49 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

-------------

Caveclaw followed the rest of RiverClan into the gathering. She didn't feel like talking to anyone, so they sat down, patiently waiting for the gathering to begin.

------------

Old May 8th, 2024, 11:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found himself wondering when he last attended a gathering that he could remember and then found himself kind of depressed at that thought. Before now it was all part of his apprentice fog and then Riverclan hasn't really attended after he finally got himself to focus back in on being alive again. But here he was, Seabreeze, now a lionheart. Attending a meeting full of cats that probably hate them. No, no probably, they definately hate them, which was further confirmed when he realized that the only clan at the gathering place thus far was Thunderclan. Of course it was Thunderclan. It was Seabreeze's bad luck come to bite them all. Great, lovely. And as much as he would love to keep his head completely down, like Fadingsun had suggested he also knew that as a lionheart he would be running around trying to keep his more mouthy clanmates under control and not teetering the very very very delicate balance they had. Which was to say, next to none. Good thoughts, Seabreeze, positive thoughts.

He couldn't let himself panic, not here, not when he needed to put on an especially good image. He wasn't just another warrior. As much as the pressure was on all of Riverclan it was especially on the high ranks and then him and Owltalon. Oh gosh, where is Owltalon, they should probably stick closer together, or not? So they could keep track of more ground if they split up. There was going to be so much trouble, he just knew it. How could there not be?? With how the last meeting went with Dusklion and Berrypaw's ranks, and he still needed to apologize to the apprentice, how would his clan do with other clans to interact with. Well, all Seabreeze knew was that he was going to be on his paws all night regardless of what his high ranks said, though they would probably appreciate it. They needed to be up in the spotlight showing Riverclan's strength and Seabreeze was happy being down here letting them do their thing while he tried to keep peace.

It kind of reminded him of before everything happened. Seabreeze, then Seakit and Seapaw, was happy to do work in the shadow of his sister. There was times that behind her back he had even given her credit for his catches or something like that. She never knew, and Seabreeze knew that she would'be bonked him for doing such a thing, but he did it because he wanted to help her with her goals. It was stupid now, thinking back on it, but it was simplier times, where it was just Seapaw and Cloverpaw against the world. Though, thinking back on it, the lionheart realized that it didn't hurt so much to think of the good. That its been a long time since he has thought about the good times he spent with Cloverpaw, that he's been so obsessed with her end that he was left with foggy memories of her full story. Ah.

The lionheart blinked away the tears forming in the corners of his eyes and turned the sea blue hues towards the padding of his clan as they all came in to settle along the seastones. Duty calls, and he couldn't spend the night going down memory trail. His blue eyes seemed to flicker in the night's light and he watched his clan carefully. He hoped he could trust them, wanted to be proved wrong in his assumptions of trouble. He really really really hoped to be wrong on this. Though he didn't let his guard down because who knows how the other clans would react to them. A completely new set of ranks, after a raid, after not attending two gatherings. It was something coming out of left field so who knows what will happen. Hopefully good things, was the ringing mantra, prayer, in Seabreeze's mind.
[ Hopefully nothing is wrong with this, if there is let me know and I'll edit it immediately o7 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 11:57 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
Riverclan
[Open!]

Finally, Adderpaw was able to come to a gathering. It felt like it had been years since she was last able to go to one but all her excitement died away when the High ranks of her clan clambered up to the stones. It reminded her that Larkstar and Tansypaw wasn't there to look down upon their clan mates like they used to. If that wasn't enough her dear friend Ripplepelt was nowhere to be seen and she hadn't seen the shecat in moons. Adderpaw lost hope on seeing her again. Suddenly it felt as cold as leafbare. Maybe it was time that she moved on and made new friends. Did she have any of those? Maybe Strawberrypaw but it had been a while since they talked. Did she say something wrong?
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:04 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
54/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A gathering. Wrenpaw had still yet to go to one of these. In her early apprentice days, it had been Larkstar's reign, and that had been very short lived. Wren hadn't felt the need to do anything outside her duty of training. Now, though? She felt expectations on her shoulder. She'd told Fadingsun she was going to be ready to earn her warrior name before her 11th moon and she intended to keep that promise. Progress wasn't the quickest. But it was progress.

Regardless of that, she nods her understanding to Fadingsun and Dusklion at their orders. She'd never intentionally cause more problems for her clan, but as she makes her way across the sand to sit with her own clan, Wren can't help but sneer at the squirrels who sat on the beach like it belonged to them. The water and all it touches is RiverClan's by right, night of truce, neutral ground or not.

[ OPEN ]
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard

The silvery shecat trailed after Dusklion and Fadingsun, making sure that Berrypaw stayed with her. This was RiverClan's first gathering after a long while; hopefully there would be no drama or fights like she had experienced in past gatherings. In fact, gatherings (and brainless ThunderClan warriors who thought it was smart to attack apprentices) were the reason she'd lost an eye. Maybe.. she shouldn't always think about the negative aspects. They were here, at a gathering, with full high ranks. Fadingsun, Dusklion, herself and Berrypaw... in her opinion, they made a pretty strong appearance. The other clans probably wouldn't think so and still look at them as a pathetic, sorry excuse of a clan. But that wasn't their fault.

Perhaps one day, the clans could look past RiverClan's past and view them as a clan like any other. That time had not come yet, but with these new beginnings she sure hoped it would soon. As they padded into the clearing and the seastones loomed above, it seemed only ThunderClan had arrived. Then, she headed over to the place where medicine cat's sat, signaling for Berrypaw to accompany her. Once she had settled in a comfortable position, tail wrapped around her paws to prevent the cold wind from sending shivers down her spine, she turned her attention to her apprentice. A smile was evident on her maw as she tried to make Berrypaw more comfortable.

"This is your first gathering, isn't it? Well, let's hope it's a nice one. We can speak with the other medicine cat's and medicine cat apprentice's in peace.. and hopefully it will be enjoyable for us." Mistyshard gave her another smile, then let her gaze sweep around the clearing, trying to locate any trouble or other clans arriving.

@squidz

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 9th, 2024 at 12:13 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Damn. Maybe that's why nobody had seen RiverClan in nearly three moons, they were loading up their arsenal. Bumblestar had filled ThunderClan out in less than a week, but hey, progress was progress, and her ears flipped forward in interest as yet another face took RiverClan's spot on the rocks.

"Well, look at you fish go," she commented, drawing her tongue over one of her forepaws as she returned the apparent deputy's nod with an acknowledging flick of her tail. "You finally manage to get your act together? Or are we gonna see someone else up here come next moon?"

She hadn't forgotten what they'd done to WindClan, far from it. But it had been ages since she'd been able to bother someone up here and she wanted to get it in while she could before WindClan inevitably killed these two off for revenge. A shame it wouldn't be her claws to do the deed this time, but even if Twilightstar did take her up on her offer, those lives would be WindClan's to take, not hers.

[ @occultation @taillow ]