Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:33 PM
Honeypaw Mentor Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:17 PM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:16 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:11 PM

Old May 10th, 2024, 12:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Willowpaw's Training! [p]

TRAINING TRACKER + REQUIREMENTS BELOW

Apprentices need at least five instances of training experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor.

These experiences must include:
  • 1 land hunting lesson (1?/1)
  • 1 water hunting lesson (0/1)
  • 1 battle training session (1/1)
  • 1 swimming lesson (0/1)
  • 100+ roleplay posts with apprentice (~25/100)

- Existed at least 2 months IRL? Yes
- 10 moons or older? [B]/B]
- At least 2 Clan meetings attended/reacted? (2/2)

For the remaining two required training instances, please pick two options from this list:
  • Night hunting (1/1)
  • Tracking/stalking (0/1)
  • Water combat (0/1)
  • Advanced land combat (1/1)
  • Tunnel navigation (0/1)
  • Basic first aid (please contact @/starry for more information) (0/1)
  • Advanced swimming (1/1)

Participation in battles, Clanwide-plots, or similar events may count as training instances for your apprentice. Please contact @/occultation for more information on whether a specific plot or event can count for training.

- Battle/plot/event training instance(s): (1)Apprentices are required to complete a final assessment once they have met the minimum training experiences. The final assessment should consist of fishing, land hunting, battle training, and swimming testing, to ensure their skills are satisfactory.

- Final assessment: (0/1)

These are the requirements I copied and organized for ease of the tracker. If you have anything to fill out that I'm not aware of or tagged in (i.e. previous or current training with another mentor, participation in an event) please let me know so I can add it to this list!

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 15th, 2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a sigh as he completed a long, luxurious stretch; it was morning, and he was still stiff from sleeping. But he was determined to be alert today, a new pep in his step. He had gotten another apprentice — it'd been awhile since he had one. Back then, he was a much younger warrior; now, he had plenty more moons of experience and wisdom to teach.
Usually a confident and calm warrior, this was one of the few times where he felt any sort of nerves prickle his paw pads; when someone else's wellbeing was thrust into his paws, he immediately began to doubt himself.

I need to train up a warrior — it ain't no easy task. RiverClan needs good warriors now more than ever.

He strode up to the apprentice's den, his plan for the day rolling through his mind. Prioritize battle training... that's what Fadingsun had ordered. Finally collecting his thoughts, he called out into the den hesitantly, "Willowpaw? You in there? It's time to start your trainin'."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Last edited by squidz; May 10th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 03:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a sigh as he completed a long, luxurious stretch; it was morning, and he was still stiff from sleeping. But he was determined to be alert today, a new pep in his step. He had gotten another apprentice — it'd been awhile since he had one. Back then, he was a much younger warrior; now, he had plenty more moons of experience and wisdom to teach.
Usually a confident and calm warrior, this was one of the few times where he felt any sort of nerves prickle his paw pads; when someone else's wellbeing was thrust into his paws, he immediately began to doubt himself.

I need to train up a warrior — it ain't no easy task. RiverClan needs good warriors now more than ever.

He strode up to the apprentice's den, his plan for the day rolling through his mind. Prioritize battle training... that's what Fadingsun had ordered. Finally collecting his thoughts, he called out into the den hesitantly, "Willowpaw? You in there? It's time to start your trainin'."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Willowpaw gave a muffled. "Give me a moment!" Then in a lower but still audiable mrrow of amusement. "Summerpaw get off my tail! Let Weepingpaw rest, if you wake him I'll claw you" Willowpaw joked as Summerpaw gave an amused snort. Willowpaw neared the entrance, poking her head out with a gentle smile to her mentor. Exiting the den she gave a luxiorious stretch. Summerpaw who'd exited the den after Willowpaw watched her before touching his muzzle to hers. "Good luck training" He purred, Willowpaw exchanged the same words back and then looked to her mentor. "Morning" She purred

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 03:16 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
TRAINING TRACKER + REQUIREMENTS BELOW

Apprentices need at least five instances of training experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor.

These experiences must include:
  • 1 land hunting lesson (1?/1)
  • 1 water hunting lesson (0/1)
  • 1 battle training session (1/1)
  • 1 swimming lesson (0/1)
  • 100+ roleplay posts with apprentice (??/100)

- Existed at least 2 months IRL? Yes/No
- 10 moons or older? Yes/No
- At least 2 Clan meetings attended/reacted? (?/2)

For the remaining two required training instances, please pick two options from this list:
  • Night hunting (0/1)
  • Tracking/stalking (0/1)
  • Water combat (0/1)
  • Advanced land combat (0/1)
  • Tunnel navigation (0/1)
  • Basic first aid (please contact @/starry for more information) (0/1)
  • Advanced swimming (0/1)

Participation in battles, Clanwide-plots, or similar events may count as training instances for your apprentice. Please contact @/occultation for more information on whether a specific plot or event can count for training.

- Battle/plot/event training instance(s): (0)

Apprentices are required to complete a final assessment once they have met the minimum training experiences. The final assessment should consist of fishing, land hunting, battle training, and swimming testing, to ensure their skills are satisfactory.

- Final assessment: (0/1)

These are the requirements I copied and organized for ease of the tracker. If you have anything to fill out that I'm not aware of or tagged in (i.e. previous or current training with another mentor, participation in an event) please let me know so I can add it to this list!

Willowpaw is training with (idk the mentor ; - ; ) Blackfrost in a sparring match.
Willowpaw has about 25 posts out of 100 right now.
For the two extra classes, advanced swimming and Night hunting.
Yes shes existed two months irl
Shes younger than 10 months
Shes been to over 2 clan meetings.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw gave a muffled. "Give me a moment!" Then in a lower but still audiable mrrow of amusement. "Summerpaw get off my tail! Let Weepingpaw rest, if you wake him I'll claw you" Willowpaw joked as Summerpaw gave an amused snort. Willowpaw neared the entrance, poking her head out with a gentle smile to her mentor. Exiting the den she gave a luxiorious stretch. Summerpaw who'd exited the den after Willowpaw watched her before touching his muzzle to hers. "Good luck training" He purred, Willowpaw exchanged the same words back and then looked to her mentor. "Morning" She purred

"Ah... good mornin',"
Stagheart replied, sounding slightly awkward. The apprentice was friendly and looked nice — he just wasn't the most... graceful of speakers. He cleared his throat and hoped his voice came across nicer from here on out.

"I'm gonna take ya out battle trainin' today. Heard ya had some fightin' practice, so I thought we'd take it up a notch." He hesitated, wondering if he should mention the growing tensions with WindClan. Would it just freak the apprentice out more?

Deciding to avoid the topic for now, he pointed with his tail to the territory. "C'mon... if you're ready, follow me." He led the way to the training grounds of their territory, a nice open area with sand for softer landings. Though sand in your pelt wasn't fun, it was much easier to fall face-first into a bunch of sand rather than hard-packed dirt.

Once he arrived, he sat down and waited for Willowpaw to make it there. "Tell me what you learned so far," he offered once he saw the apprentice walk in. He'd start from the basics she knew and work up from there.

Old May 10th, 2024, 05:21 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

"Ah... good mornin',"
Stagheart replied, sounding slightly awkward. The apprentice was friendly and looked nice — he just wasn't the most... graceful of speakers. He cleared his throat and hoped his voice came across nicer from here on out.

"I'm gonna take ya out battle trainin' today. Heard ya had some fightin' practice, so I thought we'd take it up a notch." He hesitated, wondering if he should mention the growing tensions with WindClan. Would it just freak the apprentice out more?

Deciding to avoid the topic for now, he pointed with his tail to the territory. "C'mon... if you're ready, follow me." He led the way to the training grounds of their territory, a nice open area with sand for softer landings. Though sand in your pelt wasn't fun, it was much easier to fall face-first into a bunch of sand rather than hard-packed dirt.

Once he arrived, he sat down and waited for Willowpaw to make it there. "Tell me what you learned so far," he offered once he saw the apprentice walk in. He'd start from the basics she knew and work up from there.
Willowpaw gave a gentle nod and followed. "Good! Then I can defend my clan better!" Willowpaw grumbled happily, "My mom, Brightnight told me tensions with Windclan are high." Willowpaw mewed.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old May 11th, 2024, 10:10 AM

Quote:

Willowpaw gave a gentle nod and followed. "Good! Then I can defend my clan better!" Willowpaw grumbled happily, "My mom, Brightnight told me tensions with Windclan are high." Willowpaw mewed.

Stagheart nodded solemnly. So she did already know about it. "Yeah... there's plenty thinkin' that there might be a war," he explained slowly. "And if so... it's comin' soon. We'll need to be ready. So my goal here is to turn ya into someone who can defend themself — and maybe scar up a few WindClan pelts along the way."

He leaned back into a relaxed but proper battle stance, narrowing his eyes at the apprentice. "Alright... show me what you've learned so far. Come at me 'n try to take me down— claws away, of course. Don't need no injuries to take to Mistyshard 'n Berrypaw."

[ i am all for rolling dice if you want to do that! if not that's cool too. for context: stag is a very large, battle-hardened, and sturdy tom so he won't be thrown around easy, esp by an apprentice. so willow will have to do a few other things to accommodate for the size/strength difference and be creative. i will have stag instruct her during the fight on various techniques to display training in action, like how they did in the books. ]

Last edited by squidz; May 11th, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:28 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

Stagheart nodded solemnly. So she did already know about it. "Yeah... there's plenty thinkin' that there might be a war," he explained slowly. "And if so... it's comin' soon. We'll need to be ready. So my goal here is to turn ya into someone who can defend themself — and maybe scar up a few WindClan pelts along the way."

He leaned back into a relaxed but proper battle stance, narrowing his eyes at the apprentice. "Alright... show me what you've learned so far. Come at me 'n try to take me down— claws away, of course. Don't need no injuries to take to Mistyshard 'n Berrypaw."

[ i am all for rolling dice if you want to do that! if not that's cool too. for context: stag is a very large, battle-hardened, and sturdy tom so he won't be thrown around easy, esp by an apprentice. so willow will have to do a few other things to accommodate for the size/strength difference and be creative. i will have stag instruct her during the fight on various techniques to display training in action, like how they did in the books. ]
(Alright! I'd rather not roll dice. Sorry hehe. But I'm fine with everything else <3)

Willowpaw nodded and sized up her mentor. Murmuring gently. "He's to big for me to take head on....." Willowpaw dropped into a crouch and menacingly bared her fangs. Her eyes sparkled with focus and mischief.
Willowpaw stalked towards one side, purposely dragging her tail to make extra sound for him to tune out. Willowpaw studied him for another moment and then leapt to one side, her claws dug into a tree before she kicked off and stumbled a bit but landed on his other side. She charged with a small flick of her tail to one side, she attempted to smack her paw harshly on his back, if that didn't work she'd try to roll away swiftly and regain her posture.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old May 12th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Quote:

(Alright! I'd rather not roll dice. Sorry hehe. But I'm fine with everything else <3)

Willowpaw nodded and sized up her mentor. Murmuring gently. "He's to big for me to take head on....." Willowpaw dropped into a crouch and menacingly bared her fangs. Her eyes sparkled with focus and mischief.
Willowpaw stalked towards one side, purposely dragging her tail to make extra sound for him to tune out. Willowpaw studied him for another moment and then leapt to one side, her claws dug into a tree before she kicked off and stumbled a bit but landed on his other side. She charged with a small flick of her tail to one side, she attempted to smack her paw harshly on his back, if that didn't work she'd try to roll away swiftly and regain her posture.
[no problem at all!! ]

Stagheart watched as she sized him up and crept around. He resisted the urge to nod in approval, but how she wasn't just rushing at him was a great step-up. His other apprentices would just charge headfirst, forgetting how large he was. Not to mention her tail dragging behind her — it made her movements hard to track directly. "That's good," he muttered quietly in praise, not wanting to distract her from her strategy.

When she finally leapt, Stagheart braced himself — but to his surprise, she soared right past him and landed on his other side. He whipped around; her small stumble had cost her only a second, but for a trained warrior like himself, that was all he needed. Able to just barely avoid her paw, he let her roll off to regain her posture.

He nodded in approval once she steadied herself. "That's a good strategy there. Y'only stumbled a bit, which ain't bad at all for an advanced move like kickin' off the tree. When it comes to battle, each stumble can cost ya — hopefully your opponent is a lil' more tired than me and can't move as quick, but watch out for how they retaliate. Definitely keep practicin' that move, 'n you'll get it down in no time."

He went back into a battle stance, staring as he wondered what he should try next. "...Alright," he finally meowed, "The warriors attackin' us may be more offensive than defensive. So try to either escape, or retaliate."

As soon as he finished his last words, he charged at her and pushed off with his powerful hind legs. He soared in the air, aiming to topple right on top of the smaller apprentice, eagerly waiting to see what she'd do.

Old May 12th, 2024, 08:15 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
[no problem at all!! ]

Stagheart watched as she sized him up and crept around. He resisted the urge to nod in approval, but how she wasn't just rushing at him was a great step-up. His other apprentices would just charge headfirst, forgetting how large he was. Not to mention her tail dragging behind her — it made her movements hard to track directly. "That's good," he muttered quietly in praise, not wanting to distract her from her strategy.

When she finally leapt, Stagheart braced himself — but to his surprise, she soared right past him and landed on his other side. He whipped around; her small stumble had cost her only a second, but for a trained warrior like himself, that was all he needed. Able to just barely avoid her paw, he let her roll off to regain her posture.

He nodded in approval once she steadied herself. "That's a good strategy there. Y'only stumbled a bit, which ain't bad at all for an advanced move like kickin' off the tree. When it comes to battle, each stumble can cost ya — hopefully your opponent is a lil' more tired than me and can't move as quick, but watch out for how they retaliate. Definitely keep practicin' that move, 'n you'll get it down in no time."

He went back into a battle stance, staring as he wondered what he should try next. "...Alright," he finally meowed, "The warriors attackin' us may be more offensive than defensive. So try to either escape, or retaliate."

As soon as he finished his last words, he charged at her and pushed off with his powerful hind legs. He soared in the air, aiming to topple right on top of the smaller apprentice, eagerly waiting to see what she'd do.
Willowpaw nodded at her mentors words. Listening carefully. As she saw him flying towards her she waited for him to get closer to the ground, but instead of shooting forward to get away she backed up a few large paces, as she watched her mentor land she attempted to use his miss as a way to swat skillfully at his muzzle, if this didn't work she would back up to one side and wait for his next move.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here