Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:40 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:10 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:09 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 7th, 2023, 10:54 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Moon Shark @Collieheart [Post starters please]

Oh lovely, a weird one. She didn't get a lot of weird ones they were often greatly more amusing than than the normal ones. Intense golden amber glared down at the tom he stared up at her with a variety of emotions, fear was easy enough to see but the awe overwhelmed the emotion. "Wonderful, you're one of those mousebrains with no common sense. Those are always fun." Dawnstar huffed without bothering to get off the smaller cat.

"If you heard or smelt me, I couldn't call myself a clan leader." Dawnstar felt like she was dealing with a kittypet. That or some very very sheltered hairball if he was so easily impressed. The cat was chatty, but time spent with Slytiger allowed Dawnstar to develop a high tolerance for the chatty so long as she was getting the answers she wanted. Thankfully, she did. He answered her politely.

"No one to teach you? Have you no family?" Dawnstar asked with a head tilt. "Where did you come from and what's your name?" As she queried, Dawnstar finally let the younger cat up. Clearly, he was no threat, just an idiot who didn't know how to mind borders.

Why don't they respect her borders? That was the most infuriating thing about outsiders. She didn't have her clan lay down scent markers for them to ignore them. Honestly, she didn't see the need to warn cats away when they happily walked into ShadowClan's territory. The scent marks at the border should be more than enough.

This outsider was a little bit tougher to track down, they were sitting in plain sight. But upon passing a bush once, and then twice, and finding no scent beyond it. She sighed and then took a seat in front of the bush. "Hey! I know you're in there. Get out. If I have to drag you out you will have very deep and painful scars."

"Kurt, strange name," Dawnstar replied, "That's going to have to go if you want to join me. From now on you'll be known as Turtlepaw." The smaller cat looked to be at least six moons, a newly made apprentice. "You'll have a lot to learn, hairball, but stubbornness should get you somewhere. I'll find someone to teach you later. Come along, I'll show you to the camp."

[Done, go ahead and submit Turtle if you haven't.]
- - -

Grackle let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding in as the cat got off of him,. He slowly stood up and shook his pelt to try and get any dirt out of it. His ears perked at her comments calling him a mousebrain. Nothing he hadn’t already heard.

“You’re the leader?!” Grackle asked his jaw dropping and eyes going wide in a lively, animated way. “I’ve been disrespectful!” He then takes a breath, and says in a calmer manner; “Forgive me, if I’ve been rude. And you’re right! I completely forgot to introduce myself!” He says with a chuckle.

“I’m Grackle. And, yeah, I have a family, er, had one. We kinda all went out separate ways though. Our mother left us early on, so I had to learn to live by myself. I mainly just wander around. Most of my siblings have… ‘owners’ as they call them.” He says, wrinkling his nose, ears flattening with distaste as he says the word. “I think it’s degrading to have someone own you. I’d much rather be free to make my own decisions and do what I want, even if things are harder, but hey, that’s just life.” He shrugs at that before continuing. “Plus kittypets get everything handed to them. They don’t know suffering, or success or pain! They’ll never know the pride that comes from catching your own prey! What a terrible way to live.” The black cat rambles, subconsciously flicking his torn ear.

Old December 9th, 2023, 04:41 PM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy

download (2).jpg

Moss, a young kit; 6 moons old. She woke up nudging her brother awake, He was hungry but, so was she. "Sleepy! Wake up" The gray kit mewed at her brother. "Whatever.."He mewed back, uncovering himself from the hollybush. His sense of smell was bad, but his hearing was better than a grown warrior. "I hear paw steps..." The kit said
@Undertaker

Last edited by Moon Shark; December 14th, 2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: idk bro

Name: Cassie
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Emberpaw
Reason for Joining: Cassie couldn't stand the Twolegplace and just wanted to live somewhere that wasn't crawling with disease ond Twolegs.
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:55 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Joining Form
Name: Cloudkit
Rank Request: kit
Reason for Joining: she was a kittypet, but escaped. She was caught by a patrol of shadowclan cats and has decided she wants to join.
Old December 11th, 2023, 05:05 PM

Shimmer sunk into Shadowclan territory. She heard stories about the clan and grew to adore them. She had been traveling for a long time, and her breathing was heavy and her paws were bloodied. Her chest ached from the previous struggle with a hawk during her travel here, and the wound was red and swollen. Most likely infected. now she waited for a patrol to find her. Her mind slid into darkness as she inhaled the sharp scents of Shadowclan and cats
Old December 13th, 2023, 08:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ChickenFox @featherclaw_278 [Go ahead and post starters]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Startled awake Carbon quickly clawed his way out of the bush, flinching as a branch ripped a tuft of fur from his back. The young tom was scarred enough from previous battles, plus he didn't want to make a bad impression. Once he was completely outside of the bush he looked up at the cat before him, shock and fear at her size causing him to automatically lower himself to the ground.

He couldn't help but feel a shiver run through his body, he hadn't seen such a large cat since that one thief that took his food, but still, he was nowhere the size of the cat here. One look at all of her scars and he knew this cat was no stranger to battle, and guessing by her colossal size, no stranger to winning just about all of them.

It took him some time before he was finally able to find his voice "D-do you have a leader? I would um, like to ask them something" His voice trembled as he fought the urge to high tail it and flee while he still had a chance, he was here, and he couldn't back out now.

@Undertaker

Huh? Not a kittypet. Her eyes quickly roamed over the visible scars on the tom's body, Not impressive, but it was clear the younger cat at least knew how to keep himself alive. Dawnstar snorted silently as the loner immediately dropped himself closer to the floor not long after catching sight of her. That was an interesting response, a little much if you asked her, but interesting nonetheless.

Her amber eyes peered at the loner, tail swaying back and forth behind her like a pendulum. Dawnstar took a few paw steps forward as if to wordlessly gloat about their differences in size and experience. Dawnstar twitched her tufted, tattered ears, and smiled mirthlessly as the tom squeaked out a question. She might have laughed if she actually found any of this funny.

"You dare ask to speak to me after trespassing and napping into my territory. The audacity some of you vermin have. Does your nose not work? The border is back there." Dawnstar flung her tail behind her without allowing the outsider to leave her sight. Such disrespect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
A young and scraggly tom with patchy, orange tabby and white fur paced antsily along the border. He had been deliberating for a long while about whether to just go into the Clan's territory and find them himself, but he didn't want to be caught off guard or make them hostile.

Cautiously, he put one paw over the border, then leaped away. He hissed in frustration and continued pacing.

@Undertaker

"Stop that!" The booming command came from the gigantic, dark brown tabby. She stepped out from behind the trunk of a pine tree and continued strolling towards the border. "You're making me want to break your legs." She spoke the threat causally as she stopped at the borderline. Dawnstar hadn't a clue how long the cat had been pacing, but seeing it upon arrival made her antsy.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Dawnstar decided to ignore the fact that the outsider had actually tried to step over the border but had leaped back like his paw was on fire. Obviously, he knew better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Grackle let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding in as the cat got off of him,. He slowly stood up and shook his pelt to try and get any dirt out of it. His ears perked at her comments calling him a mousebrain. Nothing he hadn’t already heard.

“You’re the leader?!” Grackle asked his jaw dropping and eyes going wide in a lively, animated way. “I’ve been disrespectful!” He then takes a breath, and says in a calmer manner; “Forgive me, if I’ve been rude. And you’re right! I completely forgot to introduce myself!” He says with a chuckle.

“I’m Grackle. And, yeah, I have a family, er, had one. We kinda all went out separate ways though. Our mother left us early on, so I had to learn to live by myself. I mainly just wander around. Most of my siblings have… ‘owners’ as they call them.” He says, wrinkling his nose, ears flattening with distaste as he says the word. “I think it’s degrading to have someone own you. I’d much rather be free to make my own decisions and do what I want, even if things are harder, but hey, that’s just life.” He shrugs at that before continuing. “Plus kittypets get everything handed to them. They don’t know suffering, or success or pain! They’ll never know the pride that comes from catching your own prey! What a terrible way to live.” The black cat rambles, subconsciously flicking his torn ear.

Dawnstar smoothed the fur along her shoulders down with a few quick licks and then lifted her paw to clean it while the strange tom began gawking at her and whatnot. Honestly, she's been ShadowClan's leader for so long that she was a little surprised that it wasn't common knowledge for those who sought out the clans. But she wasn't an outsider, Dawnstar had a clue what those vermin outside of the clan talked about.

She swiped her paw over her face a few times while the younger cat sputtered out and apologized for his rudeness. So he wasn't all that knowledgeable about the clans, but he was polite which was something she could work with. By the time she set her paw back down the tom was diving into introduction and his story. Gackle? What the hell was a Gackle? Did he mean Crackle? She was going to assume the latter because the former made little sense.

Anyway, outside of the strange name, it seemed like tom was an actual loner. The term owner was a bit of a loss to her, but she assumed he was talking about twolegs and the kittypets that stayed with them. "So you have a family full of kittypets, but you're not," Dawnstar said with a slow blink of her eyes. "While I can appreciate your thoughts on kittypets, I still don't understand why you came looking for the clans if you are so happy with your freedom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Shark View Post
Attachment 2985
Moss, a young kit; barely two moons old. She woke up nudging her brother awake, He was hungry but, so was she. "Sleepy! Wake up" The gray kit mewed at her brother. "Whatever.."He mewed back, uncovering himself from the hollybush. His sense of smell was bad, but his hearing was better than a grown warrior. "I hear paw steps..." The kit said

"You can hear me? That's impressive." Dawnstar grunted as she came up from behind the pair of kittens. "I thought I was smelling some strange in my territory, turns out to be a pair of hairballs." She grumbled to herself while eyeing the kits. Dawnstar hadn't been as quiet as she should be, but she hadn't been loud either. Most untrained cats don't detect her until she is already too close.

"You two aren't supposed to be here, this territory and everything in it is mine. I don't take kindly to tresspassers." Dawnstar explained with a soft growl. "You want to tell me your names and why you are here? Or better yet where your family is?"

@Undertaker[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxTinyxI View Post
Shimmer sunk into Shadowclan territory. She heard stories about the clan and grew to adore them. She had been traveling for a long time, and her breathing was heavy and her paws were bloodied. Her chest ached from the previous struggle with a hawk during her travel here, and the wound was red and swollen. Most likely infected. now she waited for a patrol to find her. Her mind slid into darkness as she inhaled the sharp scents of Shadowclan and cats

[Make sure you fill out a form for Shimmer, please]
She smelt heavily of blood, so heavily that it was a surprise that there were no foxes or anything around trying to eat her. Dawnstar did not appreciate the fact that a bloody cat was roaming around her territory, potentially attracting predators that Dawnstar didn't want to deal with. She had enough on her broad shoulders as it was.

"What exactly are you doing?" The Queen of Shadow quired as she appeared like a ghost, and circled the bloody cat like an agitated shark that caught the scent of blood. "If I have to deal with foxes or worse again because of you I will feed you to one," Dawnstar warned, circling once more and stopping in front of the cat.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 13th, 2023, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

Huh? Not a kittypet. Her eyes quickly roamed over the visible scars on the tom's body, Not impressive, but it was clear the younger cat at least knew how to keep himself alive. Dawnstar snorted silently as the loner immediately dropped himself closer to the floor not long after catching sight of her. That was an interesting response, a little much if you asked her, but interesting nonetheless.

Her amber eyes peered at the loner, tail swaying back and forth behind her like a pendulum. Dawnstar took a few paw steps forward as if to wordlessly gloat about their differences in size and experience. Dawnstar twitched her tufted, tattered ears, and smiled mirthlessly as the tom squeaked out a question. She might have laughed if she actually found any of this funny.

"You dare ask to speak to me after trespassing and napping into my territory. The audacity some of you vermin have. Does your nose not work? The border is back there." Dawnstar flung her tail behind her without allowing the outsider to leave her sight. Such disrespect!

"Stop that!" The booming command came from the gigantic, dark brown tabby. She stepped out from behind the trunk of a pine tree and continued strolling towards the border. "You're making me want to break your legs." She spoke the threat causally as she stopped at the borderline. Dawnstar hadn't a clue how long the cat had been pacing, but seeing it upon arrival made her antsy.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Dawnstar decided to ignore the fact that the outsider had actually tried to step over the border but had leaped back like his paw was on fire. Obviously, he knew better.

Dawnstar smoothed the fur along her shoulders down with a few quick licks and then lifted her paw to clean it while the strange tom began gawking at her and whatnot. Honestly, she's been ShadowClan's leader for so long that she was a little surprised that it wasn't common knowledge for those who sought out the clans. But she wasn't an outsider, Dawnstar had a clue what those vermin outside of the clan talked about.

She swiped her paw over her face a few times while the younger cat sputtered out and apologized for his rudeness. So he wasn't all that knowledgeable about the clans, but he was polite which was something she could work with. By the time she set her paw back down the tom was diving into introduction and his story. Gackle? What the hell was a Gackle? Did he mean Crackle? She was going to assume the latter because the former made little sense.

Anyway, outside of the strange name, it seemed like tom was an actual loner. The term owner was a bit of a loss to her, but she assumed he was talking about twolegs and the kittypets that stayed with them. "So you have a family full of kittypets, but you're not," Dawnstar said with a slow blink of her eyes. "While I can appreciate your thoughts on kittypets, I still don't understand why you came looking for the clans if you are so happy with your freedom."

"You can hear me? That's impressive." Dawnstar grunted as she came up from behind the pair of kittens. "I thought I was smelling some strange in my territory, turns out to be a pair of hairballs." She grumbled to herself while eyeing the kits. Dawnstar hadn't been as quiet as she should be, but she hadn't been loud either. Most untrained cats don't detect her until she is already too close.

"You two aren't supposed to be here, this territory and everything in it is mine. I don't take kindly to tresspassers." Dawnstar explained with a soft growl. "You want to tell me your names and why you are here? Or better yet where your family is?"

She smelt heavily of blood, so heavily that it was a surprise that there were no foxes or anything around trying to eat her. Dawnstar did not appreciate the fact that a bloody cat was roaming around her territory, potentially attracting predators that Dawnstar didn't want to deal with. She had enough on her broad shoulders as it was.

"What exactly are you doing?" The Queen of Shadow quired as she appeared like a ghost, and circled the bloody cat like an agitated shark that caught the scent of blood. "If I have to deal with foxes or worse again because of you I will feed you to one," Dawnstar warned, circling once more and stopping in front of the cat.
[/QUOTE]

Carbon blinked, a dumbfounded look plastered on his face. Quickly that changed into a more hopeful look, as he thought about the way this cat looked and held herself, it was no surprise she was the leader, if only he knew that before making himself look like an utter fool.

Carbon lowered his head and stared at the ground, both as a respectful geasture and to hide the excitement that glowed in his eyes. "I didn't mean any harm nor disrespect coming here, in fact when I caught the scent of your borders I knew this was the right direction"

He took a short moments pause, hoping he sounded like he knew more then he actually did. "Truth is, I came here looking for you because I want to join you.
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:46 AM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy

@Undertaker

download (35).jpg

Sleepy | Tom + He/Him | Great hearing | 6 moons

HISS! Who was this cat? What did they mean everything belonged to them. "We are not hairballs! If anything you're trespassing on our holly bush!" He grunted angrily, he was surprised by his confidence. His sister must have rubbed off on him.

download (36).jpg

Moss | Molly + She/her | 6 moons

"I mean, you are just one cat! You can't own everything!" She was about to swipe her claws on the cat, but the grown-up was twice her size. "We don't have a family or home." She hissed quietly "My name is moss, my senseless brother is Sleepy!"

Last edited by Moon Shark; December 14th, 2023 at 08:48 AM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:27 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

[/QUOTE]

Scraps startled, then dipped his head hurriedly in respect and greeting. "My name is Scraps," he answered her question "I heard of a group called ShadowClan living here, and I was told they weren't opposed to taking in outsiders..."

It only just occurred to him that even if this was ShadowClan (and indeed if they even existed) he had no reason to believe that he would be welcome. He tried to ignore this on top of the casual and immediately violent threats coming from such an intimidating cat; he really didn't know where else to go.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:20 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:

[/QUOTE]

- - -

Grackle paused, considering the older cat’s words. “I suppose you’re right, but the Clans are different. I’ve heard tales of the rules in the Clans, and I know they would limit my freedom, but I think it’s worth it. I’d like to learn how to hunt and fight, and properly care for myself. I have a bit of experience from scuffles in Twolegplace and I’m pretty good at catching prey, but I’d like to be better. Just like a Clan cat!”

“I’d like to meet other cats and have a purpose. What good is life if you’re wandering aimlessly?” Grackle says with a grin. “I value my freedom in the sense that I’d never let a twoleg become my ‘owner’ as my littermates say.”