silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Shadowledge

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: agatha kitt, the collector, rapid recovery

---

When the kits become apprentices, he cheers their names along with his clan mates. It was always good to see new faces in the apprentices' den. Hopefully they kept up with their training and proved to be successful warriors. The reassignments are less exciting than that of the announcement of outsider faces amongst their ranks. Curiously he eyes Dogpaw and Honeyoak in an attempt to garner an opinion of them but the subject changing to that of the Riverclan apprentice now joining Shadowclan catches his attention instead. Ears laying flat, he stares at Minkpaw-- no, excuse him, Rookpaw-- ignoring her scent in an attempt to also discern some level of understanding to Dawnstar's decision to take her in. Riverclan has done nothing as of late but cause trouble. He guesses it makes sense that some of their ranks are jumping ship.

Blinking slowly at the other apprentice, he doesn't show much more of a reaction. Simply turns his head back to stare up at their leader and awaiting the next announcement, if there were any.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Undertaker [Dawnstar] @Ian [Slytiger] @Abyssopelagic [Honeybite]

Fogkit- Fogpaw! Finally! Stars above, hearing this new name echoed by the clan makes the new apprentice’s eyes shine with pride. Fogpaw sneaks a look at Dawnstar, but she doesn’t give him another look before diving into reassignments. Of course, of course, she’s the leader, she’s busy. It… hurts but Fogpaw steels his resolve as he steps away from the Shadowledge.

Of course, as he does, one voice rises above the rest. Slytiger screeching his name, although brightens his mood from feeling… lesser to Dawnstar, it still makes his white ears burn bright red. ”Daaad, stoooppp,” Fogpaw says through a gritted smile.

But he can’t sit near Slytiger, not yet, he has to meet his new mentor first. Fogpaw slithers through the crowd until he finds Honeybite. ”Uh- hello. I’m Fogk- paw. Fogpaw.” The apprentice straightens his back and raises his chin, imitating the stance Dawnstat takes upon the Shadowledge.

(MY BOY IS GROWING UP SO FAST AAAA)

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:35 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Honeybite lifts her head to look at Dawnstar as her name is called. One of the new apprentices would be going to her mentorship. She acknowledged the responsibility given to her with a dip of her head, lowering her gaze then to look for the small creature known as Fogpaw.
It seemed that he was the first to make his presence known, and had begun looking for her already. She steps closer, weaving past her Clanmates to approach the young apprentice.
Honeybite tips her head to the side as Fogpaw came to sit before her.
"Congratulations on becoming an apprentice, Fogpaw," she murmured, her tail curling over her paws as she took a seat.
"I will let you settle into the apprentice's den before we begin any training, though I do not plan to let you go longer than a week without taking you somewhere."
A territory tour and some hunting, perhaps.
She'd think about it in greater depth over the next few days as she rested from the mink battle. Surely, no one would begrudge her to take time for herself. She may not have been injured, but she was tired, and rest hadn't been coming to her as easily as it once did.
She let's her whiskers twitch in amusement at a thought.
"I give you permission to come bother me if I do not come collect you for training after a week."

[ @MangofDoom ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:02 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze

-------------

Bloomingblaze perked up at the mention of being a mentor. It certainly surprised her, but she would train Dogpaw the best she possibly could. She looked around for her new apprentice, before spotting the young cat and trotting over "I'll teach ya all I know!" She said enthusiastically yet somewhat quietly as not to interrupt the leader.

------------

@Katiethewolfchild

Hey Sis Badgerstripe said enthusiastically Did you get an apprentice too? Badgerstripe nudged her sisters shoulder and then sat down next to her

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:35 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 15moons | purrks ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with grey eyes
minkpaw cheered for the new apprentices, though careful to keep her voice low, let herself be drowned out by the other cheering cats, it felt disrespectful to cheer for cats she barely knew, somehow. the reassignments were really interesting, though it was of interest to hear that riverclan hadnt been the only one struggling with reassigning apprentices. besides that, she briefly turned to look for the other two outsiders, dogpaw and honeyoak. somehow minkpaw had missed these two entirely, but in a clan full of strangers it wasnt really that surprising. though...perhaps she could seek out one or the other eventually..theyd probably be more open to bond while riverclan scent still clung to her.
lastly, dawnstars gaze fell on her, and if she didnt know it before, she could practically taste her leaders distrust now. the introduction didnt bother her, it wasnt anything she could speak up against and the only thing that could bother her, was the lingering connection to riverclan.
now that she had a new name, rookpaw of shadowclan, and the cats around her were hopefully growing more trusting, she was one step closer to leaving riverclan behind forever. let anything that could ever connect her to a clan full of fools decay or fade.

[ open ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:46 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post

Hey Sis Badgerstripe said enthusiastically Did you get an apprentice too? Badgerstripe nudged her sisters shoulder and then sat down next to her

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

------------

The tortoiseshell she-cat looked at her and nodded "First one." She said with a smile "Hope to teach 'em well." She was only a little nervouse about getting her first apprentice, but she was sure she could handle the job.

-----------

Old May 9th, 2024, 09:20 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❦ Freckled Oriental shaped feline padded on silent, white tipped paws from the belly of the medicine den and out of its mouth, thorn sharp claws click clacked against the sandy stones before settling on the moist, pine needle adorned clearing earth as Dawnstar’s authoritative tones fell as a call to duty on the sensitive hairs within the canals of his angular ears, his mossy hues narrowed against the suns beams momentarily before adjusting once more to the sunny cleaning rather than the comforting, hazed interior of the medicine cats den. Feathery tail flicked idly as his hues settled on the honeyed ginger tabby form which sat in close regard to his den, Hillstrider sat as if he was poised and ready to be beckoned upon, ready to do as Mossfreckle asked… why?… the tom had not the slightest clue as to why but he was happy to have the chipper lad by his side as a friend, a very good friend, ”Hilly, come,” the lanky tom meowed over his freckled, angular shoulder, white tipped tail flicked the large toms nose playfully, further beckoning him to follow the medicine cat to his position close to the Shadowledge, there was no need for the ginger tom to stay when he himself was no longer in the confines of the den.

❦ With hope that the tom would uproot his position and move with the lanky freckled herbalist to the meeting which he was admittedly a tad bit late to but all things considered he was just on time, he was busy… well, would he when the battle weary felines made it he trek to his den to get their ailments sorted out, with a shake of his snakehead the medicine cat apprentice rid his starry mind of the fatigue to come and settled himself between two of Lostspark’s children and the bobtailed, rosetted enforced - Lynxshade, if his currently flurried mind did not fail him in the moment. A gentle lick between Birdpaw’s little ears was his filial greeting to beaming little sister, a smile twinges on his white muzzle as the corners of his maw twitch up to off a soft getting to Sleepypaw whom he had taken quite an interest in before he finally allowed soft tones to be elicited from his shuffling oriental shaped form, ”Lynxshade,” the herbalist meowed politely to the enforcer as his feathery tail curled over his petite paws, ”the battle went well for you I hope,” he has yet to speak with this enforcer past maybe a mere off handed greeting or a simple passing word.

{ @Mica ~ Hillstrider // Birdpaw } { @Estelle ~ Sleepypaw }
{ @Wingnettle ~ Lynxhade }
[ I got you all in this /w\ ]
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 19 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider looked up as Mossfreckle passed him, his fluffy tail flicking the warrior's nose in a teasing gesture. Hillstrider's eyes were locked on the medicine cat apprentice's lanky form as he padded away, and the orange tom scrambled to his paws to follow. His heart pounded in his chest for some reason, but he pushed it away in favor of plopping down near Mossfreckle and Lyxnshade. Hillstrider grinned at the enforcer, tail swishing behind him. "Heyo! Great work at the battle, my dude!" He had been on the same patrol as her, but he had been a runner rather than a battler. He had fought a mink, but only had a few small scratches that had already stitched themselves together.

He cheered the names of the new apprentices along with everyone else. Fogpaw had been with them for a long time now, and was finally going to get his training. Good for him!

Hillstrider listened as Dawnstar gave out reassignments and welcomed new members. He was surprised to hear that a RiverClan apprentice was joining their ranks. He knew RiverClan had been really struggling lately... was it really that bad? He wondered absently if more cats from RiverClan would join them in the future. He hoped not, as they smelled and he didn't want that fishy scent in his camp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:46 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

Briarsplash nodded firmly in welcome of the new apprentices. They could really use more warriors-in-training, especially with hostilities rising in other Clans. ShadowClan needed to be ready — they were a formidable force to begin with, and the more their numbers were, the better.

"Fogpaw! Silkpaw!"
Briarsplash chanted triumphantly alongside her Clanmates. Her suspicious gaze, however, then flicked to Minkpaw — or, well, Rookpaw, it seemed. Hmph. The large warrior didn't have the faintest idea on what that apprentice was up to, but it still struck her as odd. Since when did they let little fishes into ShadowClan?

She was aware, however, of the hypocrisy — and that's why she wouldn't say a word. At least Rookpaw was Clanborn; Briarsplash had been taken in with no Clan blood herself. That was a poignant insecurity that would perhaps never leave her. So in the end, she'd resolve to say nothing about the new apprentice — only watch her from afar with skeptical eyes.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 9th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:03 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw cheered fro the others, wincing when he moved his leg wrong.
Old May 9th, 2024, 12:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Abyssopelagic @JackHunt_17
Ah, it was so FUN to have a little spat with Fiercefire! It was exhilarating to say the least, and Shrewstep chuckled softly at the tom's indignation. Well, you clearly need to get your ducks in a row! he snorted. You don't want to be caught slacking again and have what happened to Frogfang's reputation happen to yours. Yes he was being unnecessarily annoying, but he was BORED. And Dawnstar was busy waiting for apprentices-to-be to show up. Which he might get a go at, but who knew. He'd been given a pretty bad one in the past, so who knew?

It did seem that he would get a chance with a fresh kit though, and Shrewstep popped to his feet with a small smile back at Fiercefire. Pardon me, I have to dash. Evidently, Dawnstar thinks I need to be involved in teaching the future warriors, so I'm off to do that now! This was not his most eloquent sentence, but it didn't particularly matter to him at this exact moment. He had an apprentice which would do well to keep him more occupied than he had been before the mink fight, and he could try and push himself a bit more into the clan consciousness. Untethered and 'new' Shrewstep, no longer so inextricably linked to Blackhaze, was a more ambitious cat. There was a distinct lack of deputy in the clan at the moment, though that also might be on the docket for this meeting. Who knew. Regardless, the Enforcer rank was also there to aspire to.

But first, he actually had to do something with Silkpaw. Fixing a nice smile on his face, something decently friendly if not pathetically excited, he made his way towards the young tom. Or not so young. Or perhaps just large. He looked a bit more mature than he had expected, not that there was anything wrong with that. The general nervousness about him was pretty clear, but that might just be Shrewstep nitpicking a bit. Hello Silkpaw. I look forward to working with you. Will you be ready for a territory tour after the meeting? Hopefully that got them off on a decent enough paw, and Silkpaw wouldn't be an annoying little brat as some kits and apprentices were wont to be.