Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing's new [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:18 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:18 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:17 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Ian
Today 10:07 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:05 PM

Old January 13th, 2024, 12:12 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Willowstripes walked into the medicine den. She was anxious to see what the results would be. The only thing Willowstripes could hear was the beat of her heart in her chest. She was coming for good news not bad but she was guessing that it would be bad. "Hello, is anyone here?" She didn't hear the bracken rustling the only reason she knew someone coming was because she could see the bracken quivering.

@Omari

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:42 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Blood. That was the first thing that touched Springpaw’s nostrils. It’s tangible, acrid smell made her stomach clench and almost made her have a sense of deja vu, but thankfully, it wasn’t enough to knock herself off her feet. With enough strength mustering in her body from the cold numbing her muscles, the young calico strutted towards the entrance of the den. Her eyes quickly focused towards the half-conscious Violetfreckle as the molly bled profusely. It didn’t look to be far too lethal, but lethal enough that if she bled out anymore, she could risk dying of blood loss. “Set her… onto… one of… the closest… moss-beds… q-quickly… she could… risk passing out… if she… doesn’t get… medical treatment… as soon… as possible,” the medic barked, looking up towards Bumblestar before darting back towards the herb storage, dipping her paws in to grab spoonfuls of herbs that she may need for this particular patient. It seemed to be a common thing to see Violetfreckle come into the medicine den with an injury or two. What was her deal? “D… Drizzlecloud… we may… have a… clinical… patient… on our paws… I’m grabbing… poppyseeds… marigold… and cobwebs… to help Violetfreckle… through the pain…” Springpaw explained, her mouth muffled by the leaf-like bundle that held each herb that was needed for this dire situation. Hopefully her mentor heard her before she darted back towards the injured Violetfreckle.

@dino. @Omari @vellichor

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; January 15th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Slowly she put her paw down, but kept her eyes trained on the medicine cat. Redhawk pulled her ears back as her eyes widened frightfully. Injured?? Her eye?? Worry blossomed in her chest and it took every ounce of loyalty to ThunderClan to keep her from running out from the den and out in the territory to search for her sister. Drizzlecloud continued but the rest of it was muffled and sounded far away. Her sister had been injured and where had she been? Not here for her.

"A hornet?" The revelation was no surprise and a smile twitched her maw. Despite the worry in her chest, pride intertwined and outweighed it. So her Does had become a hornet. Of course she had, she always knew her sister would make something of herself. But the next part confirmed that Red had already suspected; she had gone missing. The she-cat sniffed, glancing down at her paws as she fought back the wave of tears. She drew in a steady breath and shook her head, letting the silence fall between them for a moment.

Finally she looked back up. "...Thank you f-for letting me k-know. I sss-suspected ss-she was, b-but didn't w-want to..." Believe it? Confirm it as true? Redhawk offered a sad but grateful smile towards the medicine cat. "I'm sss-sure sss-she'll find her w-way back h-home soon. SS-She... ss-she's Gentledoe." Red had to believe that, in her heart, her sister and her would reunite eventually. They would put their nests beside each other again and share stories and prey and more memories.

Remembering her hurt paw, she winced a bit as she realized she put more weight on it than she had planned to. "...It's n-not broken, is i-it?" she asked, swallowing nervously as she attempted to change the subject.

[ @Omari ]
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:46 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The molly had unfortunately found herself stumbling into a problem; there wasn’t any marigold left inside their herb storage. Well, that wasn’t going to be good if Silverstorm needed some marigold to help keep his wound from becoming potentially infected. But, to at least keep it at bay, she’ll use both some dampened moss and cobwebs to keep it from bleeding and to hopefully prevent any sort of infection from forming in the long while. Springpaw went over towards the extra stash of moss that was set aside for in case they ran into any issues like this, using her claws to carefully scrape bits and pieces of moss off of the bundle so she could create herself a moss-ball to use to clean out Silverstorm’s wound. After a few minutes of carefully scraping and rolling the bits of moss into a ball, she scooped it up by her jaws and trotted over towards the stream to dip it into the water just enough to properly dampen the moss-ball. Thankfully, the water inside the den wasn’t frozen like how it was outside where it was freezing. If that were the case, then Springpaw wouldn’t be able to work on the tom-cat’s wound.

After dipping the moss in the water for a few seconds, she quickly placed it aside as she used a forepaw to grab the small bundle of cobwebs so she could hobble on three legs over towards Silverstorm so she could work on his wounds. “I… I’m afraid… that I don’t… have any… marigold at… the moment… but I can… clean out… the wound and… place cobwebs… over it to… make sure… it staunches… the blood flow… you will… need to… come to the… den daily… so I can… check and see… if it’ll become… infected… or not,” Springpaw explained, placing herself beside the tom-cat as she began to cleanse out the wound with the wet moss-ball so she could place the cobwebs overtop after she was finished.

@Desert Rain Frog [ deeply apologize for this lateness! we will be finished after my next post ]

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old January 15th, 2024, 07:53 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

SilverStorm Nodded, His Deep Blue Hues Focused On Springpaw As The Shecat Spoke. Fine With Me Aslong As I Dont Die From Infections. He Responded. @eris
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:55 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Having been occupied in the back of the den, the young sixteen moon old apprentice was working on trying to keep herbs from becoming wilted from the ongoing cold. It wasn’t an easy task, but it was something that she had remembered being taught from Coldamber when she was teaching her those techniques moons ago. She hadn’t really thought of the molly after awhile, but she hoped she was doing nicely up in the stars. It didn’t take too long for Springpaw to hear a cat entering the medicine den, turning her head to face the entrance of the den as she watched one of her clan-mates entering the den. Well, this was convenient, wasn’t it? It seemed to be a normal thing to happen whenever one of her clan-mates got sick or injured… or at least something along the lines. Hopefully it wasn’t going to be anything far too critical and maybe this feline may need just a simple check-up and that’ll be that. Sighing, the calico lifted herself up off her haunches and made her way towards the mouth of the den, where her blue gaze grew adjusted to seeing who was inside the den.

“Willowstripe… what do… you… need from… us today?” Springpaw questioned, tilting her head to the side as she asked the molly what she needed. It didn’t look like she had many issues laid out in front of her, but it wasn’t always the issue, as she had remembered dealing with many patients with issues that weren’t physical.

@Omari @Samantha [ hope you don’t mind spring joining in ]

Old January 15th, 2024, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw

Having been occupied in the back of the den, the young sixteen moon old apprentice was working on trying to keep herbs from becoming wilted from the ongoing cold. It wasn’t an easy task, but it was something that she had remembered being taught from Coldamber when she was teaching her those techniques moons ago. She hadn’t really thought of the molly after awhile, but she hoped she was doing nicely up in the stars. It didn’t take too long for Springpaw to hear a cat entering the medicine den, turning her head to face the entrance of the den as she watched one of her clan-mates entering the den. Well, this was convenient, wasn’t it? It seemed to be a normal thing to happen whenever one of her clan-mates got sick or injured… or at least something along the lines. Hopefully it wasn’t going to be anything far too critical and maybe this feline may need just a simple check-up and that’ll be that. Sighing, the calico lifted herself up off her haunches and made her way towards the mouth of the den, where her blue gaze grew adjusted to seeing who was inside the den.

“Willowstripe… what do… you… need from… us today?” Springpaw questioned, tilting her head to the side as she asked the molly what she needed. It didn’t look like she had many issues laid out in front of her, but it wasn’t always the issue, as she had remembered dealing with many patients with issues that weren’t physical.

@Omari @Samantha [ hope you don’t mind spring joining in ]

Willowstripes looked at the apprentice. I'm sorry but I can not hear what you said that is my problem. I have been having trouble hearing. It seems to be getting worse and worse every day. Is there any cure to what I just described to you?

@eris @Omari

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Springpaw’s brows creased forward as she listened intently to the words coming off of the tom-cat’s mouth. She couldn’t help but feel a little bad for unintentionally asking the tom if he had spoken with Bumblestar before clarifying with her what her own personal thoughts may be about the idea. She was just being cautious about the whole ordeal more than anything. If this idea that Drizzlenight held could be detrimental to the clan, then Springpaw would have to take on some responsibility in return for letting Bumblestar know in case it was something disheartening. But, her case was soon to be closed as she could easily sense the honesty in the tom-cat’s tone, noted by the surprise that conveyed his tone. A quiet hum slipped past her throat as her blue eyes glistened thoughtfully on the plan that the tom-cat gave, tilting her head to the side as she stared up towards the rooted rooftop of the den. An evacuation plan, huh. It sounded interesting, and it sounded like it would bring in some credibility if it properly works.

The last evacuation plan that she remembered coming out from was during the whole charade at the old camp with the sinkholes. That charade of a plan almost didn’t work out at all, and it almost brought the downfall of the clan itself. Giving out another quiet hum, the calico firmly nodded her head as she worded out her reply. “It… sounds like… a decent plan… to me… the clan… needs evacuation plans… like these… more often… in case… a whole… sinkhole event… may occur… again… or… something… even worse… I don’t… have any… personal thoughts… about the matter… yet… but I’ll be sure… to let you… know in case… I have… anything to say… in regards to… the plan.” The words slipping past her throat were a bit rambly and a mouthful to take in, but she hoped that they were at least considerate enough for Drizzlenight to understand. “Now… is there… anything else… that you… may need?… Or is… that all?”

@Cherry~

Old January 16th, 2024, 04:36 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Well, at least Silverstorm wasn’t too bothered by the young medic working to get his wounds properly patched up. Thankfully, they weren’t that severe to the point where she would’ve needed to send a cat out to properly find any source of marigold to help keep this wound from potentially becoming infected and leading up towards Silverstorm’s possible death. ThunderClan didn’t need any more deaths on its path. Enough deaths have already occurred as it is; another one would just make the situation worse for everyone in the clan. As Springpaw quietly dabbed the dampened moss-ball against the wounds, she began to watch it turn into a murky, crimson red, a minor difference compared to its natural vibrant green. As the wound began to clear away from its reddish hue and reveal its tattered skin and irritated tissue, Springpaw set the bloodied moss-ball to the side and began to unfold the wad of cobwebs with her claws, being as concise as possible so she didn’t puncture any claw marks into the tender webs. Afterwards, she reared a forepaw up and began to carefully compress the cobwebs onto each of the wounds, watching as blood easily soaked its way into the silvery mass.

After a few more gentle nudges with her paws and careful attention to detail towards the patched wounds, the young medic casted Silverstorm a small smile. “Well… you are… all finished… from here… just make… sure to… come by… the medicine den… often so… I can check… on the… wound,” Springpaw explained, making her way towards the stream in the middle of the den to wash off her bloodied paws so she didn’t have to carry the stench all day. As much as she was used to it, she didn’t want to deal with it for the entire day.

[ -1 cobweb ]

@Desert Rain Frog [ all finished! ]

Last edited by iliri; January 16th, 2024 at 04:36 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:19 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The state the warrior was in when they slumped into the medicine cats den probably gave someone a heart attack for a split second. Because they were covered in blood and far more quiet then a Mudhound should ever really be.

Ok to back up a bit, it wasnt their blood. The blood that coated their muzzle chest and back and was kinda splattered elsewhere was the enemies and due to some fast healing by now the few small claw marks they made on the tripod were pretty much scabbed. And the quiet was in part exhaustion, they'd carried two full grown enemy warriors corpses from the border to riverclans camp and then walked back, after an ambush.

Also their leg was kind of a problem and why they were there. A bit of thin ice had sunk the tripods single back leg right into freezing water and then a long walk through the territory had sent it right to mild frostbite with red and pale molted paws that were both horribly numb and stung. Mudhound did not really wanna stand on it anymore and so, after making eye contact with one of the mollies to make sure they saw her they padded straight to a nest and flopped, problem paw raised.
"Todays sucked."

@Omari @eris

Last edited by Rani; January 17th, 2024 at 12:19 AM.