Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:18 AM
between streams and...
Last post by wasp
Today 07:15 AM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:11 AM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:07 AM
a kestrel soaring through...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:06 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Icy Nights

Nightpaw

6 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

ShadowClan Apprentice

[8/100]

Somehow Nightpaw wasn’t getting tired yet, even though it was starting to get darker now. Surely his perfect sleep schedule couldn’t be failing…right? He could swear he was supposed to be tired by now. Of course Nightpaw didn’t have the greatest understanding of seasons yet. He was born in newleaf, most of his life so far had been in greenleaf, now it was the beginning of leaf-fall and it was getting darker a little bit sooner. Nightpaw decided he'd have to figure out some way of tiring himself out before dark, sure if he was always asleep by then, then the Clan would never know the true reason he avoided the dark like it was greencough.

Well, he had to find something to do at least. Sometimes he would just walk around camp aimlessly when he had nothing else to do. It was boring, yes, but it was better than hearing some cat's life story and feeling sorry for asking in the first place. Generally Nightpaw would avoid the sorts of cats who would speak constantly — maniacs as he called them. Not that he actually knew many of these hyper-talkative cats, but Nightpaw was quite quick to judge sometimes. So, like he did sometimes when he was bored, Nightpaw went on a little walk around camp.

Walking past the nursery, he spotted a kit with almost entirely white fur, Icekit he was pretty sure her name was. She seemed quiet, and Nightpaw had definitely seen her before whenever he would walk past. Well, he'd walked around a hundred times, wasn’t as if there'd be anything different this time. So Nightpaw decided to abandon his plans and made his way over to the nursery, he hadn’t really seen Icekit talking to any other cats, maybe she was lonely? Or maybe she just enjoyed her own company? He couldn’t fault that at all, sometimes he was the same, but it was nice to have somecat to talk to once in a while.

"Hey, Icekit, isn't it?" He meowed in a hushed voice only slightly above a whisper, almost as if he was telling some kind of secret, when in reality he just didn’t feel the need to be very loud. That would do for now anyway.

@Starphobia (Sorry this took so long! I should be a bit quicker from now on though!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Icy Nights

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 2 Moons | ShadowClan Kit | Selectively Mute
[3/6]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
As Icekit was, yet again, staring into StarClan knows what, like she always does, she spotted an older cat from the corner of her eye. She didn't bother turning to face them. She saw cats everyday. Nothing could be any more special about this one. Cats came and went. That's how the Clan worked. Or at least, the Nursery. She didn't know how the rest of the Clan worked. She wished she did, though. When could she finally see what was beyond these tight walls?
She was quickly brought out of her thoughts as soon as she heard a voice. She heard voices everyday, of course, but this one was more... Closer. Almost as if it was directed to her.

Icekit? Yeah, that was her.
Whatever this cat was saying, it was most definitely directed towards her.

Icekit forced herself to turn and face the strange cat, pale green eyes looking directly into theirs. She blinked several times, waiting for the other to say something else. When they didn't she figured it was better to just answer the question she'd been asked. It was rude to not answer questions when it was directed to her, was it not?
But then again, she'd ignored a lot of other kits and even queens. Surely this younger cat shouldn't be a big deal to ignore?
But still, Icekit felt the need to answer.
Not in words of course.

Icekit nodded slowly, her eyes travelling behind the apprentice, the the trees beyond, back to his face, to his tail, his paws, and back up his face, and blinked again. She didn't know why she expected an answer from him. A lot of kits would just give up on trying to talk to her when she wouldn't say anything back, not that she minded. This cat didn't look as old as the other queens in the nursery. Maybe he was like that. Who knows?

((You're good! ^^))
{ @Concorde }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)