Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:30 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 09:25 PM
The Ash comes back at Dusk
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:17 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:14 PM

Old July 6th, 2024, 03:34 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default an important question

( @Seamrog )

After getting back from a solo patrol to collect his thoughts, Fadingstar sought Duskleaf out. The sooner they took care of this, the better for the entire Clan. The leader had all the confidence that he was doing the right thing; hopefully, Duskleaf would see it the same way.

Upon finding the Lionheart, Fadingstar greeted him with a quick nod. "Duskleaf. Can you join me on a walk? There's something I want to talk to you about."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 6th, 2024, 03:47 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: an important question

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf was just about to go out into the territory for a little while. With everything going on, it felt nice to take in the views of RiverClan’s new mountain home. To watch the waves crash on the rocks, but just as he was about to leave, he spotted a familiar cat approaching, the black and orange fur an instant giveaway. As the leader asked Duskleaf to join him on a walk, he started to wonder if something was up.

"Fadingstar, hello." He quickly greeted. "Of course! What's up?" He asked, starting to walk.

@occultation

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Seamrog; July 6th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 05:36 PM
time to wake up

( @Seamrog )

Duskleaf was always reliably available, which Fadingstar greatly appreciated. It would be a useful asset in the moons to come, as RiverClan returned to their home and figured out how to continue moving forward from the past several moons.

Dipping his head, the leader padded out of camp, beckoning for the Lionheart to follow. He headed down the mountain, choosing an easy path that he didn't have to pay too much attention to.

"RiverClan has been improving over the past few moons, but we still have a long ways to go. If we want to survive as a Clan, we have to continue working like one. We can't tolerate disobedience and disorderliness, internally or externally. Dusklion and I want to build RiverClan into something great again; a Clan that everyone respects even if they don't like us. A Clan that isn't at the bottom of the food chain in every single circumstance.

"In order to do that, we need help. The Lionhearts have been of great aid to us recently, and I hope that continues. We've had a couple issues with Lionhearts not stepping up and doing what they need, but the current team has been fantastic. Every team, however, needs a leader."

The ground beneath his paws was beginning to turn from rocky to grassy. He turned to face Duskleaf and sat, curling his tail around his paws. They were far enough from camp so as not to easily be overheard, but not so far as to be unreasonable.

"I think that you're the best candidate for Head Lionheart. You've been highly active in this Clan, you're level-headed and mature, and you've been cooperative with everything the high ranks have asked of you. If you're open to it, I want you to take on this rank. If so, I'll announce it to the Clan at the next opportunity."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:26 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Walking out of camp with Fadingstar, Duskleaf listened to what as the leader spoke, and found himself agreeing with what he was saying. It might not look like things had improved since RiverClan were far from home in the mountains, but Duskleaf had noticed things changing for the better, even with the unfortunate situation. But Fadingstar was right, there was still a long way to go, but RiverClan were at least on the right path. Then Fadingstar started talking about the Lionheart team. Duskleaf kinda expected that given he’d became a Lionheart not long ago, but long enough ago to judge his performance now. Well he did feel a lot of the time as if he could be doing more, maybe that’s what Fadingstar wanted to tell him? But Fadingstar's mention of the team needing a leader surprised him a bit.

Then as Fadingstar came to a stop and sat on the grass, Duskleaf did so as well, his mind still racing. That’s when Fadingstar said he wanted him to become…Head Lionheart?! Was this a dream? Surely it couldn’t be real! As the leader continued speaking, Duskleaf lightly tapped the ground with his paw to see if he felt anything, to see if it was real. Huh, he did feel it. This wasn’t a dream, this was actually happening. When Fadingstar finished speaking, for a moment Duskleaf didn’t say anything, trying to process what was happening. It took him a short while to actually consider how to respond. He couldn’t just awkwardly stand there forever!

"Me?!" He said, the surprise evident in his voice. "I-I'd be honoured!" He quickly responded, struggling to believe still what he'd just heard. "Thank you! I mean it, I'm really grateful for this. I swear by StarClan, I'll always do my best."

@occultation (an ooc thank you as well!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 01:55 PM
time to wake up

( @Seamrog )

Duskleaf was silent for a few moments after the offer was out in the air, looking surprised. Fadingstar wanted a Head Lionheart who was confident, but humble enough to not necessarily be expecting the role. That description fit Duskleaf perfectly.

He smiled as the other tom accepted his offer. "Good, I know you'll do your best. I think you have leadership potential, so I'm eager to see how you develop that going forward. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please come speak to me. In addition, feel free to direct the Lionhearts however you wish, as long as it doesn't go against an order given by me or another high rank."

Rising to his paws, the orange-and-black tom began heading back in the direction of camp. "While we head back, I'll explain your duties and privileges..."

[ We can end this here! Congrats again Seam, you're doing/will do a fantastic job ]