Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:17 AM
ShadowClan Kits' Playden
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
My heart's on Mars, Kinda...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:13 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:12 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:51 AM

Old May 5th, 2024, 11:59 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

So time to break down the dam, hopefully this went smoothly without any injuries or accidents. He thought as they reached the dam. Group 3 seemed to be handling the Beavers and by the smell, the awful stench actually, there didn't seem to be any beavers precent at the dam. Good, Mudsmoke didn't feel like fighting one of those today. Once they reached the dam he listened to what Cherryswirl had said, a few on the side and two on top. That works!

small and quick, Mudsmoke considered himself to be quick, not particularly small but it could still worked. following the plan he immediately made his way up onto the dam, faster than he had originally, and darted to the centre. The water was pretty high up on the one side. Usually Mudsmoke would do this slowly so that the water didn't come gushing down like one big wave but time wasnt waiting for him. Unsheathing his claws he start scratching at the sticks, dislodging them from the dam and tossing them to the other side. It wasn't difficult of course but it wasn't easy either, the mud clamped between them was causing a nuisance keeping the sticks together. He had to give it to those beavers, they built a very sturdy dam. Too bad they'd have to break it down.

Mudsmoke wasn't sure if the water from the river would come gushing down when they removed the dam but he would trust his teammates plan. Hopefully it wouldn't cuase too much destruction or hurt any of the other teams that working down there. It was too late to think more about the plan so hopefully this went well. He assumed the rest of his team was getting to work on their sides of the dam so he continued his.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old May 6th, 2024, 12:58 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost definitely wasn't the small type, so she let Mudsmoke and whoever else go to the top of the dam. She herself bounded across the riverbed, avoiding the water that crept under the dam. Her pawsteps were light as she tried to avoid the mud. Reaching the other side, she wasted no time in going at the bits of the dam she could reach.

Gripping one stick between her jaws, she shook her head from side to side. When it was finally dislodged, she threw it aside and moved immediately to the next one, claws out to help with the mud. She glanced up at Mudsmoke, Cherryswirl, and everyone else in their group. If the water pushed through quicker than anticipated, or if the beavers caught sight of them, she wanted to be ready to intervene.

The work was hard, but she kept going. The more she dug, the quicker it went, and soon enough water began leaking through, first a small trickle and then slowly growing. Spurred on, Blackfrost kept at it.

|[posting order:]|

@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl
@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
Old May 6th, 2024, 03:49 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

(inspo went down the drain sorry)
[ @LostInTheOrchids @Fritter @lys.luvbot @Tiabirb ]
Riverwhisper let go of the raccoon's tail, baring his teeth before chasing it towards the exit with a head turn to Garlicfeather. "Sorry 'bout that. I'll chase her into the woods and then we can be rid of these mangy things." He ran at the raccoon's tail, and didn't stop 'till it was far away, turning back. "My impulse got the best of me. Thought the kits wouldn't notice." he mewed.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; May 6th, 2024 at 03:50 PM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 08:25 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

Bearsnout took a moment to listen into what Stagheart had to say. He nodded with a grin. "You can count on me Stagheart!" He meowed enthusiastically.

"Morningmimic! [@/Ladiebugg] Pigeonpelt! [@/Blazing] Let's get going! Come on! We got a papa beaver to find." He called out to the other two Clanmates. He watched the first group head over to begin their attack on the mama and the kit, and after making sure they were okay he turned back to his group.

The tom tasted the air one last time just to make sure he'd memorized the scent of these beavers before leading his group away. After he'd gotten a little ways away from the mama and the kit he began to search for the scent of the other beaver.

He quickly picked up another scent, different enough from the mama and baby so that he could tell it was the father, yet nasty enough to steal be a beaver. He turned back to make sure the others were following before getting slower and more carefully with his movements.

It didn't take him long to find the beaver in the patch of trees. It seemed to be doing something to the trunk of one of them. It's jaws made a horrible chipping sound at the wood and it seemed to be using its buck teeth to gnaw away at the bark. Great StarClan... He wrinkled his muzzle and disgust and curiosity as he tried to figure out what the hell the beaver was doing to the tree. It almost reminded him of a woodpecker, but less pecky and more bitey.

Whatever. Other creatures tended to do weird things. It didn't matter whether or not Bearsnout understood them in the long run. What mattered was that they needed to eliminate this creature swiftly as possible.

He turned to his two partners from where they were hidden behind some shrubbery a few feet from the beaver and whispered. "Okay. We've found him. Now, I'm not the fastest, and I'm pretty big and not great at being stealthy 'n quick. So, I'm gonna need one of you two to go lure it out, so we can begin to attack and ambush it."

. . .
@SentimentalSquid - @Silver & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing

Pigeonpelt
Warrior - RiverClan - Warrior
She followed quietly behind the paw steps of her other clanmates. They were all smart, and they gave all valuable opinions. In this case, she seemed a bit left out, and unaware of the problems. Perhaps it's her thin layer of easily shattered layer of confidence that made her feel a bit low and left out. However, shaking her pelt, Pigeonpelt would force herself to concentrate on their current mission- defeat the beavers.

Nodding her head, she glanced over swiftly at the other warriors before looking back at Morningmimic and Bearsnout, noticing that she had zoomed out. "sorry,"She muttered. Then, quickly and swiftly trotting over, she looked down towards the dam and slightly narrowed her eyes. The dam seemed strong, and it certainly would be hard to get to them. "I'm fast enough, I can lure them out and then all three of us could attack the father. You " She nodded her head before immediately going over to lure it out. Not that she doesn't trust others, but they were shorter on time and they have to act fast.

Trekking downwards, she headed towards where Bearsnout saw the beaver. Her eyes widened at how... dangerous they look. She'd had to be careful. Slightly crouching down, Pigeonpelt would move closer and closer to the father beaver until only a few tail lengths away. Taking a deep breath, she let out a bright yowl to attract its attention, which was successful. Unsheathing her claws, the warrior brought it down the flank of the animal, and it certainly angered it as it started coming after her. Sprinting to avoid getting caught, Pigeonpelt looked back at Bearsnout and Morningmimic, a determined glint in her eyes.

Upon returning to were the other two hid or stood, she'd turn towards the beaver and gracefully dodged as the beaver caught up at her and snapped.
[Roll: 15 | Successful]
Lashing her tail, she'd pounce high up into the air, and flexibly contorting her body to avoid getting caught, she'd jump onto the back of the beaver, and she scraped and slashed at it, ensuring there are bloody scratches above the back.

[Roll: 10 | Successful]
Then jumping off when the beaver shook, she landed beside and studied how her clanmates were doing before she continued her offence. Scratching its hindleg now, she soon lept backwards to avoid getting kicked at. However, a small scratch still appeared when it suddenly shook to her side. It was a small bloody wound, and Pigeonpelt thought it was okay. Her ears flattened and she bounded over to attack again. Blood spilt from its torso and back. Her attack was okay.

(Short sorry ;-; also hopefully this is okay)

@SentimentalSquid - @Silver & Co. - @rubberRatroom - @chickadee - @IDIOTICBEAN101 - @Ladiebugg - @Blazing
Old May 6th, 2024, 09:03 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost |

Minnowsplash glanced around. It seemed like no one else was volunteering to be “small and quick,” so they joined Mudsmoke atop the pile. Given how short their fur was, and how little fear they had of the river, Minnowsplash wouldn’t mind risking a cold dip. They leapt on top of the dam - and promptly tripped over a giant stick. Geez, those branches were no joke. Crouching down, Minnowsplash used their jaws to heave the biggest sticks off the side and back paws for whatever couldn’t be pushed off by mouth. The mud trickled onto their muzzle, and they grimaced as their paws got caught on another tiny wedge. Focus… focus… Hopefully, the groups on the riverbanks would finish up soon so they could hop off. “Mudsmoke, do ya need any help over there?” They didn’t bother to lift their head to glance at the other cat. No; it was all heaving and shoving and more stick pushing. In the background, splashing and water currents filled the air with noise. I sure hope Mudsmoke mews loudly enough, they thought. Those land cats too, for that matter.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 6th, 2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:15 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

cw: blood (not major, but still there)

"Go into the gophers' holes?" Duskleaf asked in surprise in response to Blossomfall’s idea. He had no idea they were large enough for a cat to go into. "Well, if you can do that, sounds like a plan then."

He began making his way over to the clearing, scanning it for the gophers' holes, until he spotted what looked to be a gopher’s hole. It was tiny, a cat could fit in there but just barely. The longer he stared at it, he started wondering if a cat would be able to get out if they got stuck in there. No, Blossomfall will be fine. Although he did start to wonder if that’s what she meant when she said that only StarClan knew if she’d survive. Turning away from that thought, he decided to check for sure that this was a gopher’s hole, he put his nose close to the entrance to see if he smelled anything. He picked up a rather weird scent, was that…blood? Then he suddenly felt a searing pain going from his nose up, for such a tiny creature, it could certainly cause a lot of pain with those massive, razor sharp claws. "Ow!" Well, it was certainly a gopher’s hole, although he found that out the hard way. Right now though, there was only one thing that really mattered: getting this gopher off of his face. Stumbling back a few paw lengths, he started swatting it with his paw, hoping to knock it away from him. After a few moments, Duskleaf felt less weight on his nose, and felt the gopher’s razor claws release. Looking down, he seen it on the ground in front of him, and quickly dashed to kill it with a swipe of his claw. Then he looked back up at his teammates.

"Eh, at least I know not to do that again." He said with a bit of a nervous chuckle at the end. He’d made a right fool of himself already and they’d only just reached the clearing!

@Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @dino. @Forgetfulshape (Since time’s running out, we don’t need to wait if people don’t respond, as long as we do clear out these gophers)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 7th, 2024, 04:50 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Silkwisp's idea was good, and Cherryswirl quickly built off it. The plan earned a nod from Irisfrost. It seemed like the best solution they had, and they couldn't waste any more time planning. Now they just had to collapse the dam.

Mudsmoke and Minnowsplash took up positions at the top of the dam, and Irisfrost followed Cherryswirl and Blackfrost's lead, crouching down to start digging at the thick mud that the sticks were wedged in. Disgust flashed through her as the mud coated her paws and got between her toes. She always liked a clean pelt, but this time she had no choice. Her mother had taught her to keep herself presentable, but she would get dirty for her clan. And clean herself thoroughly afterwards.

The work seemed never-ending, but eventually water started trickling through the mud. They were finally seeing results. Irisfrost's claws were aching, but she carried on, the slowly increasing amount of water giving her newfound resolve.

@Morrigan - Silkwisp
@Zei - Martenburr
@Dust - Cherryswirl
@burntToast - Mudsmoke
@lark. - Blackfrost
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash
Old May 7th, 2024, 10:19 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
cw: blood (not major, but still there)

"Go into the gophers' holes?" Duskleaf asked in surprise in response to Blossomfall’s idea. He had no idea they were large enough for a cat to go into. "Well, if you can do that, sounds like a plan then."

He began making his way over to the clearing, scanning it for the gophers' holes, until he spotted what looked to be a gopher’s hole. It was tiny, a cat could fit in there but just barely. The longer he stared at it, he started wondering if a cat would be able to get out if they got stuck in there. No, Blossomfall will be fine. Although he did start to wonder if that’s what she meant when she said that only StarClan knew if she’d survive. Turning away from that thought, he decided to check for sure that this was a gopher’s hole, he put his nose close to the entrance to see if he smelled anything. He picked up a rather weird scent, was that…blood? Then he suddenly felt a searing pain going from his nose up, for such a tiny creature, it could certainly cause a lot of pain with those massive, razor sharp claws. "Ow!" Well, it was certainly a gopher’s hole, although he found that out the hard way. Right now though, there was only one thing that really mattered: getting this gopher off of his face. Stumbling back a few paw lengths, he started swatting it with his paw, hoping to knock it away from him. After a few moments, Duskleaf felt less weight on his nose, and felt the gopher’s razor claws release. Looking down, he seen it on the ground in front of him, and quickly dashed to kill it with a swipe of his claw. Then he looked back up at his teammates.

"Eh, at least I know not to do that again." He said with a bit of a nervous chuckle at the end. He’d made a right fool of himself already and they’d only just reached the clearing!

@Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @dino. @Forgetfulshape (Since time’s running out, we don’t need to wait if people don’t respond, as long as we do clear out these gophers)
Skyfall quietly looked at the gopher holes and an idea hit. "Let's force them out of hiding by forcing the tunnels to collapse. Grab as many rocks as you can and throw them into the holes of the tunnels!" He meowed in a confident tone.
He then ran off and came back with a few rocks that he absolutely hurled into the burrows through slamming them into the holes with his jaws. He watched a small gopher pop out of another hole and immediately charged at it, trying to kill it as it suddenly leapt at him. He struggled for a bit, flailing awkwardly but he managed to finish the gopher with a good enough paw smack and biting it. His left eye was slightly damaged now, but that was fine.
@dino.
@Seamrog
@Saki
@braveleopard
@sylvia26
(Alright, let's see if this works.)
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:31 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Silkwisp trotted after her clanmates, glad that her plan had been taken into account. It was great they had got a stable plan together, now they just had to start working! So two cats on top and the rest would dig below, that would definitely work! Right? There was a danger of flooding...oh well, she was sure they could all swim so there'd be no problems!

She instantly got to work, crouching down above the damp ground and scooping out pawful after pawful of mud. Silk shivered unpleasantly at the sensation of cold, wet mud coating her paws, but she knew it was necessary. Still, it wasn't anymore fun for her then the rest of her teammates.

@burntToast - Mudsmoke
@lark. - Blackfrost
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost
@Zei - Martenburr
@Dust - Cherryswir

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 7th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

| @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost |

Martenburr pounced forward to were his front paws where on the dam as he dug his claws in and started scooping out the mud as quick as his paws would let him, he could feel twigs snapping under his weight after a good chunk was moved away. he continued to drag sticks away and fling mud behind him as he dung the best he could, careful to keep in mind that no-one was behind them.

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer