Today 07:35 AM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 04:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Despite the chilly breeze nipping at her ears and nose, Dapplebreeze lay belly up in the clearing in a rare bout of relaxation. She had been working hard of late, and the mink situation had her nerves on end. It would do her no good to take no time to care for herself. The last time that had happened, Lightningstorm had almost chewed her ears off once she was strong enough to no longer need the young medicine cat's treatment. Not to mention that encountering a group of minks while being horrendously exhausted did not bode well for her. No. Best take it easy once in a while. When she could afford some tranquility and serenity.

A sigh escaping the round faced molly, she opened her eyes lazily, thinking about the training she'd just set up with Batglare, worried for the senior tom's injuries. She had gone on patrol with him shortly after he was in the receiving end of those rabid animals, and the patched warrior would be lying if she didn't admit to having been worried for the brown and white grump. She appreciated his stoic demeanor, opting for a carefully neutral, polite face herself whenever on task. It would not do to falter and flounder, after all. She was older than most other warriors in the clan. It was up to her to provide some sort of example to follow for the younger generations.

And yet she couldn't help but be concerned when she was on the receiving end of that walled up expression. She knew he wasn't one to bottle up his feelings necessarily, being open and blunt at the best of times concerning anything. But what if the hard headed warrior was pushing himself too hard, and it end up costing his life? It would be a huge hit to WindClan to lose such a strong, dependable warrior. As much as Dapplebreeze loved her clan, she wasn't blind to its faults. She knew WindClan had grown far too complacent under Twilightstar's peaceful, strengthening rule. WindClan had never been at a better point in her entire life... and yet the young cats simply did not seem to realize this. Zapped of passion entirely, doing only the bare minimum to stay alive. And then those with passion seemed to... misplace it, equating violence and stubborn hardheadedness with loyalty and courage. Cats like him just... weren't happening all that much in her clan if she were to be honest.

A small sigh escaped the patched she-cat, realizing her good mood had slowly escaped her as she allowed her mind to wander. Perhaps it would be best to not overthink things while she was attempting to rest. Fretting for now would solve nothing. Just a nice, short nap. She could close her eyes now and go back to concerning herself over her clanmates later.

@Dark [Firestorm]
| This was going to be a single paragraph... It got away from me. I'm so sorry, I tried. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
"W-wait! D-dont go into the nursery!" SHe fumbled to think of something to say. "I-I can help you um I can help you um plan for um if their is a mink invasion???" SHe said and just hoped rabbitkit would do it. "It can be really helpful if minks try to come and eat the kits! Come on! Me and Snowkit made a little hideout clearing we can use!" She waved her tail at Rabbitkit in a friendly way.
@Artemis

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit frowned at her, tail dropping as he stopped walking forward to stare at her with dissapointed emerald eyes, "The minks aren't something to be joking around about, they are really dangerous. Didn't you see Twilightstar? The other warriors? And..And they are making the whole clan sick by taking our prey!" The little tom huffed and continued to walk past the other kit, he really wanted to rest, but he needed to figure out an escape plan first and then he could rest. Should he leave tomorrow? No, everyone was still on edge. Maybe the next day. Rabbitkit himself was on edge and it showed as his usually cheerying and positive attitude had taken a turn in the past few days, ever since the meeting. He heaved a sigh much too sad for someone of his age and ignored Duskkit's odd behaviors. It was likely that Snowkit was up to something that they didn't want to be found doing and that something relates to him somehow. Oh...now he was annoyed and his tail gave lash as he was suddenly picking up speed towards the nursery, intending to catch Snowkit in the act.

Rabbitkit gif made by ramen!

[ @Moondapple - Duskkit | @Artemis - Snowkit ]
[Expect my next post to be in the nursery :3]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:53 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit frowned at her, tail dropping as he stopped walking forward to stare at her with dissapointed emerald eyes, "The minks aren't something to be joking around about, they are really dangerous. Didn't you see Twilightstar? The other warriors? And..And they are making the whole clan sick by taking our prey!" The little tom huffed and continued to walk past the other kit, he really wanted to rest, but he needed to figure out an escape plan first and then he could rest. Should he leave tomorrow? No, everyone was still on edge. Maybe the next day. Rabbitkit himself was on edge and it showed as his usually cheerying and positive attitude had taken a turn in the past few days, ever since the meeting. He heaved a sigh much too sad for someone of his age and ignored Duskkit's odd behaviors. It was likely that Snowkit was up to something that they didn't want to be found doing and that something relates to him somehow. Oh...now he was annoyed and his tail gave lash as he was suddenly picking up speed towards the nursery, intending to catch Snowkit in the act.

[ @Moondapple - Duskkit | @Artemis - Snowkit ]
[Expect my next post to be in the nursery :3]
Duskkit ran in front of Rabbitkit stopping him with her tail gently. " I was not joking about the minks rabbit kit. I-I'm worried about them too. If we can train together we can protect the other kits! We don't want to scare the kits by telling them that minks are going to invade and we don't know what to do,do we? Please why don't we just come and train together in that place I mentioned." Duskkit's face looked sincerely concerned just as much as Rabbit kit. Even though she liked to prank kits she still cared about all the kits.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 03:49 PM

Flowerfoot sat near the center of the clearing,she had just returned from a hunting patrol and had successfully caught two mice and a pump vole,the forest had an abundance of prey these days. Flowerfoot twitched her whiskers at the sight of Small paw limping into the apprentices den,he seemed battered from something,though she was concerned she decided to mind her own business and not mention I,she just hoped he'd go get treated soon
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Duskkit ran in front of Rabbitkit stopping him with her tail gently. " I was not joking about the minks rabbit kit. I-I'm worried about them too. If we can train together we can protect the other kits! We don't want to scare the kits by telling them that minks are going to invade and we don't know what to do,do we? Please why don't we just come and train together in that place I mentioned." Duskkit's face looked sincerely concerned just as much as Rabbit kit. Even though she liked to prank kits she still cared about all the kits.

Rabbitkit

It was silent for a few moments as Rabbitkit stopped at Duskkit's tail, still staring towards the nursery with a frown on his muzzle. That was true, if Duskkit was being genuine, which seems to be the case, then practicing would be good in the worst case scenerio where something bad happens. He wouldn't want to be stuck in the nursery while his mama was out fighting, he wanted to be able to help his clan in case the minks found them instead of the other way around. Alright. "Alright, I'll practice with you." Rabbitkit wondered where this special place was and how he wasn't aware of it already. It could help him later so he nodded again and waited for the other kit to show the way,

"Do you know any battle moves yet?" Rabbitkit doubted it, most warriors and apprentices have been too busy to help give kits any lessons, or else Rabbitkit woudl already know some things about battling, but perhaps Duskkit simply had better luck than him with finding practice and lessons before getting into their apprenticeship. His emerald glanced to the other molly watching her less carefully as he wanted to believe that she wouldn't go as far as promising to train with him to just distract him from sort of trouble that Snowkit was doing. She seemed to understand the weight of the situation, "I've seen some of the other warriors tussle before, maybe I could ask my mama to help teach me later after this?"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 23rd, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitkit

It was silent for a few moments as Rabbitkit stopped at Duskkit's tail, still staring towards the nursery with a frown on his muzzle. That was true, if Duskkit was being genuine, which seems to be the case, then practicing would be good in the worst case scenerio where something bad happens. He wouldn't want to be stuck in the nursery while his mama was out fighting, he wanted to be able to help his clan in case the minks found them instead of the other way around. Alright. "Alright, I'll practice with you." Rabbitkit wondered where this special place was and how he wasn't aware of it already. It could help him later so he nodded again and waited for the other kit to show the way,

"Do you know any battle moves yet?" Rabbitkit doubted it, most warriors and apprentices have been too busy to help give kits any lessons, or else Rabbitkit woudl already know some things about battling, but perhaps Duskkit simply had better luck than him with finding practice and lessons before getting into their apprenticeship. His emerald glanced to the other molly watching her less carefully as he wanted to believe that she wouldn't go as far as promising to train with him to just distract him from sort of trouble that Snowkit was doing. She seemed to understand the weight of the situation, "I've seen some of the other warriors tussle before, maybe I could ask my mama to help teach me later after this?"

Duskkit beamed that she knew something that Rabbitkit didn't. "Come on! I'll show you!" She raced across the camp and skidded to a halt and went behind the Elders den. Behind some sticks that duskkit had dragged their a while back,was a small area big enough for a couple of litters of kits. Their were flowers growing in the small clearing and moss was layed on the clearing floor. "I-I found this place when I was exploring the camp alone. I am the only cat who knew about it. I put the sticks here and used this place to play and train alone." SHe mewed. "Also we can put the kits here and they will be safe." SHe mewed looking a little shy. " I also do know some fighting moves. I have watched the apprentices closely and even made some of my own..." SHe mewed looking away.

Last edited by Moondapple; March 23rd, 2024 at 09:18 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 03:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

applefrost exists

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:39 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw talk about their new mentors!
(in a good way!)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:40 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮

✮Riverkit ✮ She/Her ✮ 3 moons ✮ Kit
Riverkit padded into the clearing, growing a bit bored in the nursery. She looked around, looking for something to do. She saw a mouse which was still alive, skittering around. She tilt her head but smiled. ' 'Your mine,' ' she mews, crouching down. She moved towards the mouse which was cleaning it's tiny paws. She unsheathed her claws, and pounce, landing on the mouse perfectly. The mouse struggled to be free as Riverkit held onto it tightly, her claws sinking into the mouse. She felt proud of herself as she felt the mouse go limp. She dropped it, staring at it for a moment.
Old March 26th, 2024, 03:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Daykit tripped.