Today 03:54 PM
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:40 PM

Old June 4th, 2019, 04:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Character of the Month (June 2019)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however, the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period.

At the end of the month, users can vote on the nominated characters and the winner will be determined by who has the most.

Nominations will run from throughout most of the month. During the last few days, users can vote on the nomination they like the best.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• You are only allotted one vote due to the poll system, so please use it wisely.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze, Kiwituft, Rosebelly, Chanterellepaw, Cherrypaw, Cardinalkit, Sharppaw, Tigerdawn, Mudnose, Daydream, Goldenstar, Splashpaw, Breezefeather, Owlflame, Tallmarsh, Rowanflame, Thrush, Snowpaw, Fallenstar, Ringpaw, Cherrybubble
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Fawnpaw.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Character of the Month (June 2019)

Character Name: TimberPaw
Character Faction: SkyClan
Reason for nominating this character: Honestly I find TimberPaw to be a amazing character! His Character started off as just a very dense and happy-go-lucky character who doesn't seem to have a care in the world but as I kept reading I started to see more to this character. TimberPaw who on the outside seems like a normal and happy cat does deep down have somethings going on, He hadn't talked with his best friend for a long time and he rarely sees his mother although he's hurt he continues to be positive with the situation which I think gives quite a lot of depth to his character. With each new post I see of this Character the more I see character development in which he's experiencing new things like love and jealously, I think that very soon we will seen the once Childish and overly happy TimberPaw bloom into a mature and more responsible person. I'm excited to see more into this characters past and I think that his personality and just his overall aspect in general is very intriguing. This is why I nominated TimberPaw c:

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:08 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Character Name: Rosewater
Character Faction: RiverClan
Reason for nominating this character: Overall, Rosewater is a really interesting character! I haven't roleplayed with her much, but I really enjoy reading the roleplays with her involved. Even when she's having fun, she still seems caring. Unlike some cats, she really doesn't mind SkyClan moving in, saying, "We're helping a Clan, and that's all that matters to me." I think that's a really admirable trait in a character, and she has a ton of potential! Not to mention, she's really unique. Even with her hypotonia, she presses on, which is also very admirable. I can't wait to see her develop and see what life throws her way!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:43 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Character Name: Bunnypaw
Character Faction: Windclan
Reason for nominating this character:
I have had the honor of roleplaying with Brill's Bunny with two very different OC's and the character insight you get from that is absolutely incredible. Bunnypaw is a really well developed character with an extremely sad past and is still learning to accept that things in the past might be catching up to her, as well as trying to bond with apprentices from the other clans during the gathering. She has an extremely cheerful attitude to almost everything - except her father - and goes in with it head first (quite literally) and Brill does an excellent job of executing her many sides and especially the accent she has. Bunnypaw also have a tendency to forget thinks which I do think reflect really well with her cheerful attitude.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 22nd, 2019 at 01:44 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 04:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]: Bubblingbee @Okapi
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: RiverClan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Who doesn't love irritable elders? Bubblingbee is an elder apprentices and kits should fear. With a no nonsense attitude and a determination to make taking care of her a punishment for young cats with her horrible attitude and equally disgusting hygiene, she's definitely overdue for some recognition.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 25th, 2019, 09:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]: Spiderpaw
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclanner
Reason for nominating this character [required]: This apprentice is extremely disrespectful to the mean elder I RP who refers to her as ‘Skinpatch’ because she looks like she has a bald spot. @jupiter Rps her well. I think she is extremely unique because she hates to be carried by warriors, and she is tough enough to handle being mentored by Lionstorm and she hasn’t attacked my mean elder (yet...)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 25th, 2019 at 09:30 PM.