Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:09 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:54 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 02:43 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:18 AM

Old May 16th, 2024, 04:04 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ghosts lurking [p]

@ollie

->> ghost <<-
[ he/it | outsider | ???moons | purrks ]
a mostly black, lithe tom with shaggy fur and few white markings
[shadow fiend active]
black pelt melted into the shadows as ghost made his way through the forest, it was dark around here, good for him, but it made him a bit jumpy, not physically, just mentally. worried..perhaps. he was itching to sink his teeth into some flesh, he didnt like it, actually actively itchy because he had gotten a taste for blood and the thrill of the stalk, of lying for weeks and then see the shock in their eyes. he hadnt trusted himself to do it himself last time, blunt force was satisfying, harsh crack of bone music to his ears but it was so distant and he craved to be personal and up close.
a cat came into view, odd colours and pattern, ghost couldnt help but immediately judge, but they looked to be close enough to his age so he stilled. choosing to watch first, before stepping out of the shadows to see about the tom.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:42 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ghosts lurking [p]

◇Starrynight◇
Tom - He/They - 24 Moons - No purrks

The tom bounded through the forest, completely distracted. They paused for a moment, listening to leaves rustle somewhere nearby. He frowned. There wasn't any prey smells, so what could that be? Starry shrugged it off, continuing their adventure. He had already forgotten what he was out for in the first place, so now he was on a walk. He slowed, feeling he was being watched. They glanced around nervously, blue eyes scanning the area. He stopped entirely, claws unsheathed. He yelped, extending his claws when a cat walked out from the bushes a bit to his left.

( @alec )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 16th, 2024, 05:01 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
◇Starrynight◇

The tom bounded through the forest, completely distracted. They paused for a moment, listening to leaves rustle somewhere nearby. He frowned. There wasn't any prey smells, so what could that be? Starry shrugged it off, continuing their adventure. He had already forgotten what he was out for in the first place, so now he was on a walk. He slowed, feeling he was being watched. They glanced around nervously, blue eyes scanning the area. He stopped entirely, claws unsheathed. He yelped, extending his claws when a cat walked out from the bushes a bit to his left.

( @alec )
->> ghost <<-
[silver tongue active]

"awfully close to the border, arent ya?" he purred with a smile, tail curling behind him as he stepped a bit closer. he had taken note of the unsheathed claws and wouldnt step into reach, not yet at least. ghost felt semi safe behind the border for now and if they stranger were to offer him their trust he would rather coax them into unclaimed territory anyway.
"and all alone too" he noted as if that information had just now dawned on him, and he hadnt actively made the decision to approach the cat because he knew they were alone. sweettalking had worked with the last clan cat, so perhaps this one would be similar.

(what am i even saying at this point. im super head empty rn sob)

━━━━━━━━
Old May 16th, 2024, 05:17 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol

◇Starrynight ◇

Starrynight stared at the cat in front of him, claws still unsheathed. This cat was clearly a loner. They loosened their muscles, still ready to fight. His throat went dry as the cat began talking. "I- Who-..?" He stammered, clearly struggling to speak. Odd, he was usually great at talking. They did it all the time. Why was his ability to speak suddenly gone at the sight of some rouge. Finally, he managed to spit out some words, "Who are you, and why are you talking to me?" He snarled, fur puffed up. He narrowed his eyes, raking his icy gaze over the cat. He was doing his best to look aggressive, and they wondered how horribly they were failing.

( @alec so real lmao)

Last edited by ollie; May 16th, 2024 at 05:18 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 02:55 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
◇Starrynight ◇

Starrynight stared at the cat in front of him, claws still unsheathed. This cat was clearly a loner. They loosened their muscles, still ready to fight. His throat went dry as the cat began talking. "I- Who-..?" He stammered, clearly struggling to speak. Odd, he was usually great at talking. They did it all the time. Why was his ability to speak suddenly gone at the sight of some rouge. Finally, he managed to spit out some words, "Who are you, and why are you talking to me?" He snarled, fur puffed up. He narrowed his eyes, raking his icy gaze over the cat. He was doing his best to look aggressive, and they wondered how horribly they were failing.

( @alec so real lmao)

[ oups i kinda forgot about this ]

->> ghost <<-

[ silver tongue active ]
"well well well, now, do you think its fair to demand information from me without offering any yourself?" he shook his head with a too-sweet grin, he was truly out of practice..couldnt even supress the urge to mock the other cat, just enough to be uncomfortable and make the other feel lesser than him, but hopefully not enough to make him seem just rude. "..but i'll make an exception because you're interesting.. 'name's ghost" he grinned, this time looking a more sincere and less mocking. white tipped tail flicked playfully behind the black tom, perhaps he shouldve told the stranger a different name..something nice, something that just screams housecat..daniel was dead, he'd rather return to his humans than go by that name anymore. he'd have to think about that later, now he should give the stranger all his attention.

━━━━━━━━
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM
hopelessly in love gays

◇Starrynight ◇

The tom narrowed his eyes. Ghost? Yes that name didnt sound suspicious at all.. "Okay then, Ghost. I'm Starrynight.."They said slowly, adjusting their previously "aggressive" stance. He really wasnt all that aggressive, he just didn't want a rouge invanding the territory, but they seemed to be staying on the other side of the border. He looked at the tom for a moment, trying to read them. He couldn't, of course. He can't read cats for the life of him, but they can always try. "What do you mean by interesting?"They said, tilting their head. Starrynight still was trying to read the tom, hoping to tell if he was planning to attack. He sat, though his claws were still unsheathed.

@alec I forgot about this