Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:53 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:52 PM

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:17 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Latte View Post
“Only if I'm second in command!” She responded
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Harekit sat quietly.
Meadowkit smilies, "Okay!"

Then she sees Harekit, a new kit to recruit! "Hey you over there! Will YOU join my army? We need to lead an attack on the oldies and take over the camp!"

She grins widely, "Our first mission can be to attack Albatrosspaw!"

@ChaosBringer.
@Spookez.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:33 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:21 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit smilies, "Okay!"

Then she sees Harekit, a new kit to recruit! "Hey you over there! Will YOU join my army? We need to lead an attack on the oldies and take over the camp!"

She grins widely, "Our first mission can be to attack Albatrosspaw!"

@ChaosBringer.

Albatrosspaw(22/100)

Albatrosspaw looked over to Harekit and smiled. It turned into a confused frown once they said they'd attack him. "What?"

@Pumpkin Latte @The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Lifting his head as a loud voice was directed at him, Harekit flinched slightly at the volume of the noise but managed to keep his cool. Amber hues now staring at the figure of a kit he wondered what they wanted but he was soon told. Army? That sounded...violent...he didn't like violence unlike most of his clan especially if it was against his clanmates! Oldies? Oh so old cats...he didn't like that either...he didn't want to be mean. Meadowkit's next sentence brought a look of shock and horror to his face. Attack Albatrosspaw?! His best friend!? No! He'd never do that!

Wide amber eyes brimming with concern, he nervously shifted his paws "N-No t-thank y-you I-I..." he stuttered trying to explain in the politest way possible he didn't want to attack his best friend but unfortunately he trailed off and found himself looking at Albie for help.

Close to tears he silently pleaded for his bestie to rescue him from this awkward situation. He hated being put of the spot and being face to face with the choice of attacking his best friend or being attacked himself amplified that. A-Albie p-please h-help... his babyish looks were now at their peek as his big, innocent eyes burned into Albatrosspaw and his soft fur was fluffed up in anxiety. He was a baby and he was about to cry.

@ChaosBringer. @Streamtail @Pumpkin Latte

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:38 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom
@The Doctor @ChaosBringer. @Pumpkin Latte @Streamtail

Scorpionvenon noticed in the corner of his eye, an Apprentice Looked like Albatrosspaw getting harassed by some kits. They were talking about attacking them and even one of the kits was crying. What the hell was going on?

Walking over, he paused in front of the group of cats. Seeming concerned but still nervous. "What's going on here? Hey, are you okay? He turned towards Harekit, the one who was crying.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:39 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:39 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Lifting his head as a loud voice was directed at him, Harekit flinched slightly at the volume of the noise but managed to keep his cool. Amber hues now staring at the figure of a kit he wondered what they wanted but he was soon told. Army? That sounded...violent...he didn't like violence unlike most of his clan especially if it was against his clanmates! Oldies? Oh so old cats...he didn't like that either...he didn't want to be mean. Meadowkit's next sentence brought a look of shock and horror to his face. Attack Albatrosspaw?! His best friend!? No! He'd never do that!

Wide amber eyes brimming with concern, he nervously shifted his paws "N-No t-thank y-you I-I..." he stuttered trying to explain in the politest way possible he didn't want to attack his best friend but unfortunately he trailed off and found himself looking at Albie for help.

Close to tears he silently pleaded for his bestie to rescue him from this awkward situation. He hated being put of the spot and being face to face with the choice of attacking his best friend or being attacked himself amplified that. A-Albie p-please h-help... his babyish looks were now at their peek as his big, innocent eyes burned into Albatrosspaw and his soft fur was fluffed up in anxiety. He was a baby and he was about to cry.

Meadowkit did not expect that reaction, and when she sees he's about to cry she rushes over to him with concern. "I'm sorry! You don't have to attack Albatrosspaw, if you want, you can be emotional support! Or you don't even HAVE to join, and we wouldn't actually hurt Albatross, just prank/annoy him! Don't worry, we don't actually hurt anyone!" Meadowkit explains, trying to make him feel better.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:41 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 03:44 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Albatrosspaw(23/100)

Albatrosspaw snapped out of his confused state and quickly padded over to his best friend, Harekit. "Come on, everything is gonna be ok. No one will take you, and you don't have to attack me." The dark brown apprentice nudged Harekit's shoulder softly. "We can go into the nursery, or anywhere you like. I can get a mouse if you like!" Albatrosspaw requested to little Harekit. "Kit's were just playing.." He said to the older cat, Scorpion Venom.

@Pumpkin Latte @Streamtail @Spookez

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; December 2nd, 2023 at 03:46 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:03 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Harekit
Shadowclan kit

Oh stars, now a warrior had focused their attention on him! Harekit shrinked back as Scorpionvemon approched and stared at him fearfully. Why oh why was he being confronted so much today?! He tried to give a reply but he couldn't and soon the tears started to fall, stinging his eyes and making his cheeks warm while he just cowered in fear from one of his clanmates.

Suddenly Meadowkit was by his side, and she was rambling on in an effort to apologise. Meanwhile Harekit just gazed at her with teary eyes trying to calm himself down but it didn't work. What he really needed was to be alone and in quiet but how could he escape he didn't know until Albatrosspaw was talking to him.

Amber hues now fixed on Albie, Harekit immediately felt a little bit better just by his best friend comforting and his fur started to lie flat again "O-Ok..." he croaked rubbing his eyes with a small white paw after he replied to no singular answer he just wanted to get away so he could regain his tranquility.

@ChaosBringer. @Streamtail @Spookez. @Pumpkin Latte
(Harekit 1 everyone else 0 >:3)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:53 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Hearing a familiar voice purr from beside her, Darkcloud immediately knew who it was either from the tone or way of speaking she knew it belonged to none other than her clanmate, Shadefrost. Ah yes the most irritating tom in Shadowclan had decided to bother her today. Delightful. As if her misfortune couldn't get any worse.

Shifting her blank gaze to Shadefrost, Dark gave a tiny little curt nod as to acknowledge his presence as he settled beside her and instantly started flirting, of course "I'm fine and no I did not 'miss you'. It's not like we're in different clans" as always she spoke coldly and formally even if it was to Shadefrost as he was her...friend? No, most well known acquaintance. She didn't have friends, they were for kits to play with before they fledged while sensible cats had acquaintances and allies. So Shade was not her friend even if most cats, including him, thought so they just knew each other.

After finishing her sentence, the dark she-cat went back to her grooming and lapped persistently at her shoulder first trying to smooth out a stubborn tangle of fur. She knew it must've looked rude to bystanders but she knew Shadefrost wasn't the type to sulk about such a simple thing so she didn't care. His attempt at conversation wasn't invited anyway nor was his kittenish words. She would ignore him for as long as she could...well at least until he started talking again which would almost certainly be in a second or two.

SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost wasn't surprised by Darkcloud's response; her perpetual grumpiness was a predictable trait. Each time he engaged her in conversation, he attempted a mild flirtation, only to be met with her trademark blunt and cold rebuttals. To those unfamiliar with her, these words might appear rude, but he understood their dynamic. Today followed the same pattern, but it didn't bother him; their cat-and-mouse game had become customary, almost like a love language of sorts. Simply conversing (or pestering) Darkcloud was fulfilling enough, even if she didn't share the sentiment.

"Aww stop," purred the tom with an even wider grin, his tail swaying gently as he inched closer to his bestie, "I missed you too, Cloudypoo." He briefly toyed with the idea of offering an affectionate hug or a friendly lick on the ear to accompany his words, but he knew Darkcloud wasn't fond of physical contact. Plus, facing her claws for overstepping boundaries wasn't an appealing thought, so instead he decided to stick with words for now. "And might I add, you look particularly radiant today. Have you been smiling lately?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; December 2nd, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:10 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Pearnose laughs and settles down beside Batflight, laying and tucking in her paws to get comfortable. Her thick fur made it so that she didn't mind the cold that much, but she still preferred the warmth of Greenleaf."Hey, I'm not that lazy, just, unmotivated." She meows.

She pauses momentarily, lost in thought, and looks at Batflight. "Do you want me to try to catch one for you? I don't know how to, so I can't guarantee I'll be able to catch a Minnie for you. But if it'll make you quit complaining, I'll try." She said, trying to downplay the offer and sound bored, like she didn't care too much. "And I'll be sure to tell you anything I hear outside of camp, or about this moon's Gathering, if I go, that is."

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

At the offer of a minnow, Batflight's ears pricked. "Oh, would you really? Awww, thanks Pearnose!" Her mouth watered at the thought. Birds and frogs were fine, but they didn't hold a candle to the salty treat.
She ignored the other cat's tone, playing it up. "Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses. Keeping me company, catching me fish, bringing me gossip... I must be your favourite cat ever," she purred, resting her head on her paws.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 2nd, 2023 at 08:21 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 07:11 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Goop'paw: He/him: Male
Purk: Lyrebird's Lullaby

Goop'paw watched another apprentice from the mouth of the apprentices den, before bounding forward to gently pounce on them! oh what fun!
@thelostamongstars .

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer

Last edited by Zei; December 2nd, 2023 at 07:11 PM.