Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM
Oh lawd she demands...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:07 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:00 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 09:22 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
starlingstreak

everyone’s favorite shadowclan warrior was back in action. this time, her goal was not to educate the youth or inform the populace (not that she really did either of those things), instead, today she was gathering intel, gossiping, one might say. that said, she would have to be careful with her target, there were always those too bland to listen to, or those who didn’t trust her enough to spill the beans. which was stupid, starlingstreak was so trustworthy!

she approached her initial victim with a smile oozing confidence. they had no idea what was coming for them. (or maybe they did, she wasn't exactly silent)

Batstorm was licking his paw as Starlingstreak approached. He pretended to not notice her for the laugh, but he could definitely tell she was there.
Sorry this is short/rushed I forgot to rpley.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 18th, 2024, 10:54 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Stars dammit, WHYYY?!?

Was nothing simple anymore? Patrols couldn't just be completed and done with? No. Never. Why would that be a thing? Hawkbite had just come back with his own patrol to be greeted by the caterwauling of a nuisance warrior.

The bad mouthing was bad enough. He was already going to tear this warrior to pieces if no one else beat him to it. However, it didn't stop there, no. Hawkbite turned in time to see the blood splash the Shadowledge and his ears pinned to his head.

He saw red.

Without hesitation, the Commander shot forward with a snarl, plowing Boulderclaw to the ground with claws sinking into the tom's pelt. Fury blazed in his eyes as he stared down at the warrior. Hawkbite had strategically pinned the warrior to the ground, one paw resting on his throat with unsheathed claws. Any movement would send those claws ripping through this nuisance's neck. Hawkbite wasn't giving him the chance.

He was salivating at the idea of ending this warrior here and now, but he waited. He was sure Dawnstar heard the commotion and he needed to give both Sharpfrost and Boulderclaw a moment to explain themselves. That was, if Dawnstar let them.

"Explain." He breathed dangerously at Boulderclaw.

@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade's eyes widened and lit up as a stupid, mindless cat decided to challenge Dawnstar right in front of her. And during a meeting. She stared in silence as Hawkbite took care of it. She was looking at his gleaming claws, and his furious eyes that emanated power similar to how Dawnstar ruled his cats.

Had the leader heard the cat's insults? In any case, she was focusing on another matter. Fighting minks alongside Windclan... Dawnstar's really going serious with this alliance if she's risking our life for Twilightstar's cats. Her focus switched back to Hawkbite's threats.

Quickly, she jumped in and pinned Sharpfrost down to back his fellow Enforcer up and help him. These two cats... what did they have in their mind?! Frogs?

She looked at Hawkbite, then at Dawnstar, waiting for orders.

@ Undertaker @Willie Warf (I hope the PP is allowed in this case. If not, I'll edit my post!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade
Dawnstar observed the commotion going on near her den with uncaring eyes. The scent of blood tickled her nose and her paws prickled with the urge to to gut something. As Boulderclaw spat his insults, and her former name with venom, Hawkbite was already pinning the tom and demanding explanations.

"Sharpfrost, unless you need immediate medical attention, you can explain." Dawnstar meowed dully and then looked over to Hawkbite.

"I want him dead. If he's going to run around disrespecting me and hurting clanmates without my order, ShadowClan doesn't need him. Kill him and toss his body in the outskirts." She told the commander. Dawnstar had little patience with most of the clan these days. It was hard not to fall back on her old habits of killing or maiming anyone that infuriated her and dealing with the consequences later.

She briefly glanced at Lynxshade as the molly arrived. Compared to Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite, she, Darkfall, and Silverlark were sparsely seen as of late. She faintly wondered what was up with that, but wasn't going to comment about it now. Lynxshade could help drag out Boulderclaw's body now that she was here.

Boulderclaw seethed as he was pinned, wishing to tear into this beebrain pinning him. He was formulating an escape as the cats spoke of his death.

As Sharpfrost began to explain, she got bowled over by Lynxshade, pushing her clawed face into the dirt. Her vision went red and she pushed the enforcer off, sending lynxshade rolling. "This dung face has been sabotaging me, and when I finally call him out on it, he attacks me! Please, let ME kill him. A mockery of a cat like this doesn't deserve to die quick." She pleades with Hawkbite.

@Wingnettle (Sorry for the pp it just kinda made plot sense)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

Huh bwuh? The kitten cocked his head, looking confused peering up at Sleepypaw as he mumbled a "I wasnt asking to go to Miss Tigers sleepy place? Miss Tiger is big and important and special and busy so I dont wanna bother her. I wanna learn from you because she chose you so you must be special and cool too! Please?" Shifting unsteadily in place as he was fully prepared to be rejected.

Except he wasnt! She kinda had a blank face and wasnt like smiling or anything but she showed him anyways and the kitten let out a excited and awestruck gasp, eyes sparkling. "Thats so cool! Thank you!! Uuuuhhmmmm thats the one to stay hidden and catch the prey?" The little tom tried to sloppily copy Sleepypaws pose, attempting to crouch low and failing as his wobbling knocked him right over into a sprawl he had to stumble his way back up from. "Um how please? Yours looks better." And his didnt even look like a crouch. But he was determined to get it and the set to his little jaw showed that, eager to learn from the 'master' and get the skill he struggled with.

@Estelle

Last edited by Rani; April 18th, 2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:54 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

⁺.⊹꒦Honeyspot || She-Cat || ShadowClan Warrior || 20 moons꒦⊹.⁺
Honeyspot padded into the clearing, feeling the warmth of the sun hit her back. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a small mouse on top then headed over to a sunny spot to sit and eat her meal.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:56 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Loonbay
She/her
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore."

Loonbay was sitting cleaning herself next to tree in the clearing, the stars were out. what a pretty sight, Starclan hunting above her. she loved nights, didn't like sleeping to much- it was just to peaceful at this time, she felt as if the world was at peace. most of the clan was getting ready for sleep or talking. She new she had to sleep- *sigh* shell go eventually.

@Dolomedes

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; April 20th, 2024 at 03:31 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 01:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark watched in silence from the mouth of her den. She figured why Dawnstar was not taking her - Mossfreckle would do well with the first-hand experience, no matter how that thought chewed away at Lostspark's mind. It would be fine, in the end, she was certain. They were just going to deal with minks, and WindClan's Medicine Cat - Lightningstorm - would be there too. Mossfreckle could handle this on his own.

Forcing her mouth not to twist downward with displeasure at the thought of having to stay behind, Lostspark instead stood from her darkened corner and stepped over to take up position beside her mother, settling down there instead, tail wrapped around her paws. She needed to make sure none of her kits, no matter their apprentice names, left. None of them had training, and she couldn't quite trust them not to sneak out. But alongside that, Dawnstar would only leave her behind if she decided Lostspark was needed at camp more.

...Right? Side-eyeing her mother, the Medicine Cat wondered briefly if she'd done something to incite the Shadow Queen's ire, but essentially decided against it.

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow sighed as she made her way into the clearing at the Shadow Queen's call, knowing full well that her unattended to wounds meant that they were not in condition to help her clan go fight those dreadful minks. Speaking of such annoying wounds, the warrior should definitely get Lostspark or Mossfreckle to see to those before they became a bigger problem and seeing as the apprentice was being called out for the fight, Lostspark was staying sooooo... The dark furred feline made her way to the medicine cat, the other feline seemed to be sulking just as Moonmeadow was about not being able to go. "There will always be another battle, I am sure Mossfreckle will do just wonderfully!" The warrior started as they stumbled their way up to Lostspark, grinning softly.

They seemed to have quite a crowd gathering which was good, her sickly green eyes swept through the crowd trying to see if their were any too young apprentices trying to sneak in. Minks were nothing to laugh at, if you couldn't tell from the way their leader and enforcers, and herself, were all marked up from their past encounter. Moonmeadow almost worried about the Windclan bunnies and how they would hold up, but she didn't say as much. She turned her attention to Lostspark again, "Hope I am not too much of a bother, but I was wondering if I could get a look over. Those terrible little creatures have quite the bite on them." The warrior spoke lightly, as though she didn't have literal missing pieces of flesh missing from the overgrown rodents.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:43 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark spared Moonmeadow a brief glance as the warrior ambled over. She scanned the dark-furred feline from head to toe (which probably seemed creepy, considering how her amber gaze was covered by a milky film and made her appear blind), maw parting as the scent of blood invaded and nearly overwhelmed her sensitive senses. An eyebrow arched at the molly's explanation, and Lostspark huffed softly, shaking her head as she rose to her paws.

"Stay here, I will bring the bandages to you. I fear those minks have gotten more than just a bite of you." The Medic's mouth quirked up at the corner with amusement as she sauntered off to her den to fetch the herbs she needed. "Besides, I know Mossfreckle will do fine. Taught him myself, after all." She called over her shoulder right before she disappeared into the den.

-----

Once the lithe grey feline had made two trips from the Medicine Den and back, she deposited her required herbs at Moonmeadow's paws and set to work on the green-eyed feline's wounds, cleaning them out, her attention solely focused on the task. Once she was done with that, she leaned back and chewed the marigold into a pulp, so used to the taste of it by now that she barely reacted. And then finally, after layering the marigold paste on Moonmeadow's wounds, she patched it all with cobwebs, shooting the warrior a brief, stern glance. "Now don't re-open these wounds once they seal. And don't peel off the cobwebs on your own. These'll scar, but you'll live."

[ -4 Cobwebs, -2 Marigold | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 20th, 2024 at 04:44 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 05:59 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post

Boulderclaw seethed as he was pinned, wishing to tear into this beebrain pinning him. He was formulating an escape as the cats spoke of his death.

As Sharpfrost began to explain, she got bowled over by Lynxshade, pushing her clawed face into the dirt. Her vision went red and she pushed the enforcer off, sending lynxshade rolling. "This dung face has been sabotaging me, and when I finally call him out on it, he attacks me! Please, let ME kill him. A mockery of a cat like this doesn't deserve to die quick." She pleades with Hawkbite.

@Wingnettle (Sorry for the pp it just kinda made plot sense)
@SuspiciousMindz @Undertaker
(I'll allow this pp only so we don't make things more chaotic, but Lynxshade is big enough and wouldn't have been threw off)

Lynxshade stared at Dawnstar and her ruthless order, then at Hawkbite. She was sure he would follow her orders, but she wasn't sure she was ready to see her fellow friend kill one of her own clanmates. Not that she cared about him in a personal way, but she didn't like blood.... nor disrespect. She would follow Dawnstar's will and let him do her work.

When she was threw off Sharpfrost her fur bristled in fury and she unsheathed her claws, then leaped off in front of him and lashed her tail in rage. "How dare YOU! She hissed at him and circled him, so he would't do anything reckless before Dawnstar could reply. "Our leader's orders were clear. You stand in her way if you think you can replace an Enforcer's job!"

This was it. She had grown way more irritable from the day she'd lost her tail, that she couldn't deny. But she had also grown used to the way of Shadowclan and she was proud to be part of the Enforcers. She was ready to do whatever Dawnstar wanted her to.

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 20th, 2024 at 03:49 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunshine. View Post
Loonbay
She/her

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore."

Loonbay was sitting cleaning her self next to tree in the clearing, the starts were out. what a pretty sight, Starclan hunting above her. she loved nights, didn't like sleeping to much- it was just to peaceful at this time, she felt as if the world was at peace. most of the clan was getting ready for sleep or talking. She new she had to sleep- *sigh* shell go eventually.

@Dolomedes

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow had been having a rough time catching any Zs with the way her body had been aching and in pain all night. Really, those minks were worse than anything she has ever encountered and she has seen quite a few things in her time. Ugh, now she was sounding like her mother. The smokey feline got to her paws, letting a small hiss of air escape through her clenched teeth as she pulled on one of the wounds along her legs. How unfortunate, really, but worth it as Mistlewhisker wasn't in such a condition. They made their way from the warriors den and out into the starlit clearing.

They hadn't expected for any other cats besides the guards along the camp to be awake at this hour but there was and that meant that Moonmeadow just had and go and greet them. Especially because they didn't recognize this cat, and therefore they were a new friend yet to be made. The warrior shambled over. "Hello," She greeted, "What're you doing out here at this hour? Stargazing?" Moonmeadow was genuine in her question. Perhaps they just liked the stars or perhaps they had a nightmare, who knew.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:03 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Loonbay
She/her

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore.

she's was a bit surprised someone came up to her; but, happy none the less. she nodded "i love the stars, never been one to get sleep at night. i take a lot of day naps. unless i have a patrol of course. what about you, why are you up? most cats don't stay up this hour." her body curled with her tail swishing around. definitely in a good mood for a conversation. this cat seemed nice.
@Dolomedes

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; April 20th, 2024 at 04:04 PM.