Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:39 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:25 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 05:15 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:00 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:59 PM

Old April 24th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Helping & Healing Paws [ Healing/Herb Lessons ]

Event [#event]

There seemed to be a common pattern in battles as of late, and that theme was the simple fact that she and Springlight had been targeted one too many times for it to be deemed a one time thing. At this point, it was practically bound to happen again, and just to prepare for the worst case scenarios, the medic duo wanted to give some basic teachings to their clanmates to prepare for some worst case scenarios.

With a wave of her tail, she ushered Springlight alongside her before she called upon her clanmates. So, after swallowing a bit of anxiety down, she pushed onward. “Thunderclan, gather up if you'd like to learn some herbal uses, how to dress wounds or tend to injuries. No kits, please, simply due to the nature of what we're teaching, the youngest cats that we will allow to partake in these lessons would be apprentices… Other than that restriction, everyone else is welcome to come and learn as they'd please.”

Let's go over a few things!

• Upon your cats arrival, please have them express what they'd be most interested in learning! Everyone will be divided into two groups, one being with Drizzlecloud(dressing wounds/tending to injuries) and the other with Springlight(general lesson on different herbs and their uses).
  • If you have an apprentice that actively participates in the event, these lessons can count towards their training experience.
  • Any kits caught participating in the event will promptly(and kindly) be shooed elsewhere. Everyone else, as Drizz specified, are more than welcome to participate!
  • No need to mention us in your posts, we'll see them! Thank you in advance teehee.
  • A post specifying what the group situation will be is going to be posted on Sunday, April 28th. That's four days to get your cat involved in this event before things get kicked off!

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Artemis @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @CallMeCrimson @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @Forgetfulshape

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; April 24th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:55 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Helping & Healing Paws [ Healing/Herb Lessons ]

Snakefang heard Drizzlecloud's call, and made her way over. She absolutely loved to fight, so some basic training on how to deal with injuries would be a useful thing to know.

"I'd like to learn a bit about tending to injuries, y'know, just in case I ever need it." She said.

(Yay first post with my new character!)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Last edited by Seamrog; April 24th, 2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 05:04 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

(I don't think I was meant to be mentioned here - @Omari)

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders
Old April 24th, 2024, 05:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Skeptical was the easiest word to describe how Wolfhive felt at Drizzlecloud's call. It seemed so unlike Drizzlecloud to put herself out there and do something productive, so he had to assume Springlight was the orchestrator of this. Springlight was the one holding the medicine cat den together, after all.

Wolfhive didn't know who was training what, and as such was hesitant to voice his preference. Combat healing would be handy and more practical to his expertise, but general knowledge never hurt.. He scrutinized over Drizzlecloud's form, trying to determine which way she'd swing non-verbally. He ideally wanted to be paired with Springlight as he trusted her judgement more and knew she was decent at handling wounds. He wasn't convinced Drizzlecloud had ever touched a herb before in her life.

Deciding odds were likely against Drizzlecloud training battle healing, he cast his stone. "Injury treatment." He was curious as to what all Springlight would be covering. Did they ever determine how to cure a poisoned bite?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 24th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Frizzy! Springy!!"
A happy ball of fur chirped as she hobbled over, quick to try and bump each of their legs with her head before plopping down right at their feet. Poppypaw, though growing in age, remained brittle-looking as ever, unlikely to do her current age justice. Still, blissfully unaware over this fact and the slower pace at which her training had been progressing, she kept on smiling happily -- eager to learn! She wanted to know more about the plants Springy and Frizzy healed her and pap with, and as the instructions moved on, the young apprentice taped her paws on the ground before quietly rolling (well, walking in all truthfulness) over next to Springlight and sitting down by her without hesitation.
"Springy, Springy!!"
She called, wanting to get her attention.
"Will you be teaching bigcat stuff??"

Old April 24th, 2024, 06:38 PM

Riversong padded over, waiting for the medicine cats to begin their lessons. (Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Woodpaw

The apprentice's ears perked up in enthusiasm when he heard of the call from Springlight. Curiously he'd stalk over near the group of cats waiting for the medicine cats to begin their lesson, and he'd smile slightly as he waved his tail, manoeuvring between cats until he reached Springlight. "I want to learn to tend injuries," He said.
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:59 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Nightshine wandered over. "I would like to learn." What if she had to help her kits? That would be terrible!

Chaosclan Gathering Place, for you who have joined and I call a meeting:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...77#post1584177

And visit my Character Shop:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...38#post1584138
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Beetail stepped over "I'd like to learn! You never know when it might be useful"she said
Old April 25th, 2024, 02:02 PM
I was told that rats rule

Status: ★I'm a newbie! Hallo everyone★ Matching pfp's with CallMeCrimson!
Bump Policy: Wat is a bump policy?
My Mood: Confused

VenomBone padded over, he could use some help in dressing wounds and injuries.