Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by dino.
Today 01:42 PM
this cool mask I made
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 01:39 PM
Mountaintalon Mate Finder
by dino.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:34 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 01:29 PM
LF: Little Bugs
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:29 PM

Old July 24th, 2024, 09:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan From Ashes, Rise Again

Bumblestar [ @dino.] has noticed the smoke from the Twolegplace and is investigating! With Nightgaze [ @Morrigan] in tow, she's making sure the fire isn't a threat to ThunderClan.

During this check, Bumblestar will decide to take advantage of this unfortunate situation and allow outsiders who are non-seriously injured a chance to join ThunderClan.

This is where you come in!

If you want to try your paw at joining ThunderClan as an outsider, fill out the form below and keep the following in mind:
  • Sick or severely injured cats will not be accepted. Bumblestar is willing to work with minor burns or wounds that do not require much treatment, but does not want to spend a bunch of resources on cats she hardly knows. Her Clan comes first.

• If your outsider is 15 moons or younger, they will be accepted with little issue. 16+ cats will be watched closely until Bumblestar is sure they have ThunderClan's interest at heart, as an apprentice was recently murdered.

• Bumblestar will try to respect Preferred Clan Names, but if the name is taken or not something she would allow, it will be changed at her discretion.

• Outsiders older than 6 moons will be given an assessment to test their abilities. This will decide whether they are apprentices or given a warrior name.
-----
Name:
Preferred Clan name if accepted:
Injuries, if applicable:

-----
If you don't want to do this, that's A-OK! Rani requested I include this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bear add to the main post that injured cats who DONT wanna join thc would hear the calls to head to Nathaniels fire free park for healing and to pm me the injuries so I can get to healing them asap or I bite u

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 06:15 AM.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: From Ashes, Rise Again

bumping this
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Name: Angel
Tell us about your cat: An incredibly tiny she-cat with a lot of energy. She was outcasted from her litter for being the tiniest of the bunch. Although she’s only 6 moons, Angel has a general understanding of hunting and can capture small prey such as mice or small birds. Angel is incredibly outgoing, often loud and dramatic about her actions. She acts very animated and impulsively, not thinking of what she’s going to do before she does it. Because of that, she’s unpredictable. Angel always sees the good in situations, regardless of how bad it is. She has long white fur and amber eyes.
Preferred Clan name if accepted: SunnyPaw (alternate names are: Glow or Shimmer,)
Injuries, if applicable: She will be relatively untouched, but her breathing will be wonky for a while from smoke inhalation.
Old Today, 05:22 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

gonna @vellichor @wolfie @Madelaine @marshy @Silverware @Rani @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @interloper3 @poppy @Wintersun @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Apollo. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @sock @phantom @Streamtail @Red Dawn @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Saki @RavensCall @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @Moonlit @Fish @PrinceOfPBJ @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @jaguar !! ^^ @Nymph @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Shrew @Beanz @IntrovertIRL @MaplestrikeWCUE @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Zero_2001 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @lionparty25 @---Bluestar--- @nyme @KestrelPaw @hiraeth @~Jade @HerbalTea @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr to make sure you guys see this !!

i have no shame bite me

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 05:49 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

RAAAWWRR BEAN PLACEHOLDERR
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old Today, 06:01 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
gonna @vellichor @wolfie @Madelaine @marshy @Silverware @Rani @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @interloper3 @poppy @Wintersun @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Apollo. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @sock @phantom @Streamtail @Red Dawn @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Saki @RavensCall @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @Moonlit @Fish @PrinceOfPBJ @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @jaguar !! ^^ @Nymph @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Shrew @Beanz @IntrovertIRL @MaplestrikeWCUE @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Zero_2001 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @lionparty25 @---Bluestar--- @nyme @KestrelPaw @hiraeth @~Jade @HerbalTea @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr to make sure you guys see this !!

i have no shame bite me

Bear add to the main post that injured cats who DONT wanna join thc would hear the calls to head to Nathaniels fire free park for healing and to pm me the injuries so I can get to healing them asap or I bite u
Old Today, 07:17 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Name:Inferno
Tell us about your cat:ginger-black tabby tortie tom who has a personality like fire and a determination to prove himself.
Preferred Clan name if accepted: Sunfire
Injuries, if applicable: Slight burn on stomach
Old Today, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Max
Tell us about your cat: Max is a manx cat who has always heard stories about the forest warrior cats and been intrigued. While he has enjoyed the comforts of his home and his housefolk, this fire will likely spook him. Especially since many of the cats affected were not saved or protected by their housefolk (whether the Twoleg's fault or not), this will leave him feeling that he's not safe in his home anymore and suspicious that his housefolk care about him as much as clan warriors care about their clanmates.
Preferred Clan name if accepted: Not sure. He has always gone by Max and would probably prefer to keep it as a prefix, but it's honestly not something he's given much thought about. Regardless, he would respect any decision Bumblestar makes and accept his name graciously, as a symbol of his new life in a clan, regardless of what Bumblestar decides.
Injuries, if applicable: Currently, nothing worse than some singed fur. He may end up sustaining some minor burns but nothing more physically. Most likely some issues from smoke inhalation but nothing that won't clear up.
Old Today, 08:18 AM

Name: Katie
Tell us about your cat: Katie is a young kittypet who has heard stories of the cats living within the forest, and is highly interested in them and their society. Now that the Twolegplace is in ruins, she finds that the forest would be a very nice home.
Preferred Clan name if accepted: Katie would prefer keeping her name, but she doesn’t really care — just as long as it isn’t some silly name!
Injuries, if applicable: Probably just some singed fur, maybe some minor burns.