Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Zei
Today 07:48 AM

Old April 1st, 2024, 03:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Silkkit peeks his head out of the nursery, watery eyes scanning the crowd before deciding he wanted to be among his Clanmates. Despite being terribly late, he skittered over to joing his Clanmates.
He huddled near the closest set of warm bodies and tried to eavesdrop on any conversations happening in the area, while also trying to listen to Dawnratstar. Of course, once again, he did not seem to qualify to become one of the apprentices.
There were many new ones being made this time around, it seemed.
Maybe it was best he wasn't among them.
The apprentice's den seemed like it would be awfully crowded until some of them finished training or... Well, disappeared like everyone seemed to do.
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit yawns and stretches his leg, pokes his head into camp, and nearly falls over. He was taking a nap, and this is when a meeting is called?? Fogkit scampers into the clearing and sits, chest raised high, as if he was there the whole time.

Old April 1st, 2024, 04:03 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirit relaxed, seems like just a naming ceremony. There were lots of new apprentices being made. She wondered when or if she would get one any time soon. The black cat didn't know if she'd be a good mentor, she didn't have a lot of patience but helping the clan train apprentices was a respectable duty.
Old April 1st, 2024, 04:04 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

dang. as the rat queen summoned a horde of kits forwards, all starlingstreak could do was stare. apprentice ceremonies usually didn’t take that long, but today that seemed like it might be a bit different. it seemed as if the medicine rats’ kits were finally ready to be apprenticed. watching as they waddled to the front, a small smile flickered across her face. they were just little guys! so small, so tiny! just an army of ratlings making their way to the front.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 1st, 2024, 04:23 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderkit
~<>~
6 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

Eyes widen briefly in shock as her grandmother calls her name. Cinderkit had been expecting to have to wait another moon to receive her name due to her... predicament... A tremor of mixed fear and excitement dance together in her gut, ears pinned back nervously. The Shadowledge wasn't very far away, but Cinder's footing isn't solid yet, she really shouldn't do a whole lot of moving she thinks or the new scar tissue and scabs on her hind stump might reopen. Still...

Taking a shaky breath, the tabby pulls herself to all three legs again, feeling slightly dizzy, but her face is set and determined. She's becoming an apprentice today. She can't not get her name with all her siblings. Even if she can't start training right away... at least she can get her name! Wobbly and uneven, Cinderkit hobbles to the Shadowledge, taking small steps and concentrating hard. 'You can do it,' she repeats in her head like a mantra, half walking, half shuffling, half hopping as she slowly makes her way over, the leaf binding crinkling all the while she moved... she hoped Mossy or momma wouldn't have to change it again after this meeting.

Once she was where she needed to be, Cinderkit sits down again, all her weight to the left side of her body. She feels sore, though there's no leg there to be sore at all, and she doesn't want to hurt herself even more... she's still wrestling with her new reality and how this was all her fault... still, walking even the length of the clearing was tiring and painful now and she hates that. She can't keep up anymore. Shame and guilt rise in her throat like bile, but Cinderkit pushes that to the side and raises determined amber eyes up to Dawnstar, the gratitude for being allowed to receive her name with her family written plainly all over her face.

Last edited by Neptune.; April 1st, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:39 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdkit
MousetrapClan
she/her | 6 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Howlingkit - @fadingRat ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Woah! Woah woah woah! Birdkit was being called up?? Holy goodness, it was time for her apprentice ceremony! She could hear her siblings being called up as well! Birdkit rubbed her jaw on Mossfreckle's leg as a goodbye before she scrambled to sit beside her siblings, plopping herself next to Howlingkit (the previous stilted conversation meant Birdkit was now attached to the hip with her grumpy older sister) and staring wide-eyed up at Dawnstar and Mirekit, impressed at her sister's ability to climb that high.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 1st, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:57 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw's ears perked up as he heard Dawnstar's call. He'd been to one meeting before, so he wasn't completely clueless anymore. He's been adjusting to Clan life pretty well, atleast he thought so. He was proud of himself. The only thing he wasn't proud of, was his lack of training. Hickorysplinter had gone missing leaving him mentor less. Every skill he knew was what he's taught himself before joining the Clans.

He wondered where Hickorysplinter went. Was he a loner now? Was he dead? Was he wandering aimlessly? It didn't make sense to him how anyone could give up life in ShadowClan in trade for life as a loner. He'd escaped that life and though a small part of him missed his freedom that came with loner life, he wouldn't trade ShadowClan for the world.

He found Magpiepaw easily. Her multicolored pelt stood out plus she was short too. "Magpiepaw!!" He exclaimed with a big grin as he took a seat beside her.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - YAAAY THE BESTIES

Last edited by chickadee; April 1st, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
56/100

Ooh. Dawnstar isn't happy. Midnightpaw noted upon arrival, to which she couldn't help but anxiously gnaw at her lip. She wondered who was to blame for her ill temper today, but a part of her really didn't want to know whatsoever, even though she knew they’d all hear about it soon.

Starclan protect my poor ears.. And heart.

[ @Tiabirb for chipmunk!! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 1st, 2024, 07:23 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

LionKit stepped up proudly, her chest puffed out.
Old April 1st, 2024, 07:42 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw's ears perked up as he heard Dawnstar's call. He'd been to one meeting before, so he wasn't completely clueless anymore. He's been adjusting to Clan life pretty well, atleast he thought so. He was proud of himself. The only thing he wasn't proud of, was his lack of training. Hickorysplinter had gone missing leaving him mentor less. Every skill he knew was what he's taught himself before joining the Clans.

He wondered where Hickorysplinter went. Was he a loner now? Was he dead? Was he wandering aimlessly? It didn't make sense to him how anyone could give up life in ShadowClan in trade for life as a loner. He'd escaped that life and though a small part of him missed his freedom that came with loner life, he wouldn't trade ShadowClan for the world.

He found Magpiepaw easily. Her multicolored pelt stood out plus she was short too. "Magpiepaw!!" He exclaimed with a big grin as he took a seat beside her.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - YAAAY THE BESTIES

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The small cat gave him a matching smile, her little teeth sticking out awkwardly. She was oddly excited, almost giddy. That was the right word, right? Giddy? Anywho, she was happy to see him, even if they did talk almost every sunrise. Her eyes glanced at his scarred nose. It seemed to be patching up by itself... But who knows! Magpiepaw could admit when she was unsure, but that was a very unlikely scenario since she was right about most things. Yet, scars and accidents like that made her wonder if she should learn some basic herb knowledge. It might help her and Gracklepaw a lot when they go on more adventures.

"Hey Grackle! Long time no see, eh?" She nudged the black pelted apprentice with her elbow. "Aren't you excited for these little guys? I know I am." She raised herself a bit higher as her posture straightened. "Pretty soon, I'll be up there with Dawnstar herself becoming a warrior! Maybe even a deputy!" She smiled widely at him.

Magpiepaw then took a quick glance around the rest of the clearing. Gracklepaw was just made an apprentice, right? So, where was his mentor? Magpiepaw was sure the two of them would be attached at the hip. "Were are your folks? Your mentor?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!