Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alec
Today 04:11 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:59 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:57 PM
Starlight and Lemons...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:56 PM
THE CROWN, IT WEIGHS HEAVY...
Last post by tempest.
Today 03:55 PM

Old May 4th, 2024, 04:48 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

Mothcloud looked around gently, joining

Fallenmoon blinked

Yarrowpaw padded forward.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 4th, 2024, 04:55 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 43/100

Gracklepaw perked up from where he was lazily sunning himself as Willowpaw stuttered across the ShadowClan Clearing about some Clan event. His torn ear twitched and perked at the sound as he pitted in the sunlight. He listened in absentmindedly. An event.... Decorating... Dens... Blah blah blah.

He'd grown accustomed to some of the unique and odd decorations found in the various dens. From pelts to skulls they seemed to use anything and everything. It sounded fun to decorate his den. He thought to himself as he stood up with a yawn.

The lanky tom stretched out his limbs and trotted over to where a group of cats began to gather. He searches the crowd for the familiar tortoiseshell. It was easy to spot her from her short size and the colours of her pelt, the sandy and black patches.

"Magpiepaw!~" He chirped happily as he headed over to her. He was in a good mood until he passed over and noticed the sour look on her face.

"Woah. Did you just eat some rotten prey or something?" He teased at her facial expression and disgusted behaviour.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper : eyes:

Old May 4th, 2024, 06:52 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 43/100

Gracklepaw perked up from where he was lazily sunning himself as Willowpaw stuttered across the ShadowClan Clearing about some Clan event. His torn ear twitched and perked at the sound as he pitted in the sunlight. He listened in absentmindedly. An event.... Decorating... Dens... Blah blah blah.

He'd grown accustomed to some of the unique and odd decorations found in the various dens. From pelts to skulls they seemed to use anything and everything. It sounded fun to decorate his den. He thought to himself as he stood up with a yawn.

The lanky tom stretched out his limbs and trotted over to where a group of cats began to gather. He searches the crowd for the familiar tortoiseshell. It was easy to spot her from her short size and the colours of her pelt, the sandy and black patches.

"Magpiepaw!~" He chirped happily as he headed over to her. He was in a good mood until he passed over and noticed the sour look on her face.

"Woah. Did you just eat some rotten prey or something?" He teased at her facial expression and disgusted behaviour.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper : eyes:

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Gracklepaw! Finally, a cat worth noticing.

She flicked an ear at her clanmate before her maw split into an excited smile. Oh was she happy to see him. "I guess you could say that," Magpiepaw shrugged. He was close enough anyways, that grey cat that Lostspark (Really!? LOSTSPARK?!?! Man, the medicine cat must have odd taste in company) so nonchalantly sat next to did indeed smell like rotting fish, and smelling it was enough for her to taste it.

"But enough about that, it's not important. What is important is that you're here!" She leaned in and dropped her voice to a low whisper. "How's that nose scar?" She tilted her head at him as she looked up to meet his eyes. The line of blood that once trickled down his nose was obviously gone, but she couldn't see much except for that, especially considering her size.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 4th, 2024, 07:09 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Turtlepaw
HP (100/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw yawned as she exited the apprentice's den to hear the voice of her nervous friend, she was...happy to say the least that she was willing to do an event for the clan. Only thing that bugged her was if she could go up to her in the moment but instead she went in the decor pile to find a good looking skull to gift someone.

[slight Willlowpaw mention - @Myling ]
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw bounded over to the call. This was something she could be involved in! Perhaps she could make a new friend or two while she was at it! Rainpaw felt pretty useless as of late since the fainting episodes seemed to revolve around activity. As long as this didn't involve running or anything, she could manage! At least, she hoped.

She'd already scanned the gathered group of cats. Her mama seemed to be present, but it wasn't for her. This Minkpaw character seemed to attract some attention so perhaps she'd just opt out of that group. At least until she was forced to interact with them. If that happened.

The black and white she-cat sat patiently and waited for everyone to continue.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 6th, 2024, 10:27 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She was already having half a headache with worry when like, more then one cat showed up. Willowpaw noticed a few cats throwing not-too-friendly-glances at one particular cat. Only now did she notice the faint RiverClan scent in the air over her fidgety anxiety. Would she have to sort that out - 'Cough cough COUGH, get someone to sort it out for me COUGH-'[/I] -? She nodded ('Or at least i tried too. I'm unsure about whether it was warmly welcoming or i'd made the creepy version of : )') a 'Hi' to Doeflame along with a quiet thanks. She did the same maybe-creepy nod another cat, a striped-orange-brown-white she-cat that had greeted her. With her already fussing internally about how'd she manage 5 cats, you could imagine she almost had a heart attack when THE MEDICINE CAT DUO PULLED UP? She had to blink multiple times to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. Yep. Lostspark and Mossfrekle were actually there, and she wasn't going insane. Then more cats showed up and she was officially maybe panicking? Weeeeeeeeee, said anxiety, taking the out-of-order slide into her brain. Though when she spotted Turtlepaw joining, it calmed her down a bit. She inhaled, maybe to break gravity and send anxiety right back where it came from. "H-Hello Sha-ShadowClan! Uhm, wow thats a lot of you, uh, now w-we'e gonna clean! A-And decorate! She felt she could classify this as "Utmost Awkward", "G-Get yourself some things... from th-the pile here!" It was at this moment, where bullets became sweat and sweat became bullets. She- she needed to spice things up! Or something! "Uhm, I-I'll be hosting a-a little competition, th-though you can s-still make you're own!" She left them at a little cliff-hanger. Or, rather mouse-length-hanger, if you may. She gave them each a little time to react to the mousliff-hanger, before explaining it to them all.

The Competition and Other Stuff!

You're cat can still join in this post!

How the competition works: (You're cat doesn't have to compete//)

There will be teams, that are gonna be assigned next post with 3-4 cats in each, but 2-3 cats can decide to be teammates now!

Willowpaw will circle around each den/camp landmark (excluding leaders den and med den) and will assign each team to that land mark/den!

The first team to finish cleaning up the den will get three points!

I'll be using googles number generator to decide who finishes first! 1-100, and whoever has the most, gets the win! If you didn't win, i'd recommend having your cat/team still clean the den, for something that happens later...

Once the dens are all cleaned, teams will be cycled around once again, but this time, for decorating.

I would recommend decorating well, and making posts about whats being used and where your cat is placing it! It'll come in handy later.

Though a little twist to the decorating: Willowpaw will sometimes come and sabotage! ('...Im gonna feel guilty for days...')

And the last thing that happens before your cat is free to chat and decorate freely.

The voting.

Each cat of every team votes (Your cat can't vote on a den they're team took part in cleaning or decorating!) on one den that is shared by two teams: the ones that cleaned it, and the ones that decorated it. When a den is voted the most, then both of the teams that worked on it will get 5 points!

The team with the most points win!

After this, your cat is free too wander around the camp, and decorate anything they want while also socializing/bonding

Next post on May 9th, until then you're cat can react to the info, choose a teammate, or anything you like!

Happy decorating!

(yes willowpaw will give them all silly team names made up in the heat of the moment)

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; May 6th, 2024 at 10:52 AM.
Old May 6th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She was already having half a headache with worry when like, more then one cat showed up. Willowpaw noticed a few cats throwing not-too-friendly-glances at one particular cat. Only now did she notice the faint RiverClan scent in the air over her fidgety anxiety. Would she have to sort that out - 'Cough cough COUGH, get someone to sort it out for me COUGH-'[/I] -? She nodded ('Or at least i tried too. I'm unsure about whether it was warmly welcoming or i'd made the creepy version of : )') a 'Hi' to Doeflame along with a quiet thanks. She did the same maybe-creepy nod another cat, a striped-orange-brown-white she-cat that had greeted her. With her already fussing internally about how'd she manage 5 cats, you could imagine she almost had a heart attack when THE MEDICINE CAT DUO PULLED UP? She had to blink multiple times to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. Yep. Lostspark and Mossfrekle were actually there, and she wasn't going insane. Then more cats showed up and she was officially maybe panicking? Weeeeeeeeee, said anxiety, taking the out-of-order slide into her brain. Though when she spotted Turtlepaw joining, it calmed her down a bit. She inhaled, maybe to break gravity and send anxiety right back where it came from. "H-Hello Sha-ShadowClan! Uhm, wow thats a lot of you, uh, now w-we'e gonna clean! A-And decorate! She felt she could classify this as "Utmost Awkward", "G-Get yourself some things... from th-the pile here!" It was at this moment, where bullets became sweat and sweat became bullets. She- she needed to spice things up! Or something! "Uhm, I-I'll be hosting a-a little competition, th-though you can s-still make you're own!" She left them at a little cliff-hanger. Or, rather mouse-length-hanger, if you may. She gave them each a little time to react to the mousliff-hanger, before explaining it to them all.

You're cat can still join in this post!

How the competition works: (You're cat doesn't have to compete//)

There will be teams, that are gonna be assigned next post with 3-4 cats in each, but 2-3 cats can decide to be teammates now!

Willowpaw will circle around each den/camp landmark (excluding leaders den and med den) and will assign each team to that land mark/den!

The first team to finish cleaning up the den will get three points!

I'll be using googles number generator to decide who finishes first! 1-100, and whoever has the most, gets the win! If you didn't win, i'd recommend having your cat/team still clean the den, for something that happens later...

Once the dens are all cleaned, teams will be cycled around once again, but this time, for decorating.

I would recommend decorating well, and making posts about whats being used and where your cat is placing it! It'll come in handy later.

Though a little twist to the decorating: Willowpaw will sometimes come and sabotage! ('...Im gonna feel guilty for days...')

And the last thing that happens before your cat is free to chat and decorate freely.

The voting.

Each cat of every team votes (Your cat can't vote on a den they're team took part in cleaning or decorating!) on one den that is shared by two teams: the ones that cleaned it, and the ones that decorated it. When a den is voted the most, then both of the teams that worked on it will get 5 points!

The team with the most points win!

After this, your cat is free too wander around the camp, and decorate anything they want while also socializing/bonding

Happy decorating!

(yes willowpaw will give them all silly team names made up in the heat of the moment)

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

———————

Bloomingblaze sat down after grabbing a few items, giving a (hopefully)motivating nod to Willowpaw.
She organized different items in a few different piles in front of her, already thinking about how she would use each item. She had mostly grabbed feathers, for some reason.

———————

Old May 6th, 2024, 01:58 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Spawned
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 6th, 2024, 02:20 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak appears, intrigued by the idea of making things pretty.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 6th, 2024, 04:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 45/100

“My nose is doing good! Look! It’s been healing!” The taller tom ducked down so she could see the pink scar that was slowly becoming less and less visible each day. “We should go out and hunt some more rabbits soon! I’ve been craving the taste ever since.” He cheerfully suggested, waiting around for Willowpaw to speak once more.

When the shy cat finally did speak up he looked over with a smile. He’d met the stuttering apprentice once before, and he remembered becoming friends with her, even if it was a few moons ago. His grin got wider as he heard her mention a competition, and teams?! “I call dibs on Magpiepaw on my team!” He quickly exclaimed with twinkling blue eyes.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper