WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:04 PM

Old Today, 02:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Clans October Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[ announcement] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Starfall @dino. @Moonraven @Rani @Mica @taillow @Marigoldwhisper ]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 02:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The Shadow Queen slid out of the darkness as they reached the beach, pleasantly surprised to find that the shadows had claimed first place at the beach this moon. The colossal feline led her clan in and leaped on the leader's stone.

The moonlight bathed her numerous scars in light and highlighted the tense muscles in her broad shoulders. With the several deaths and the threat of predators, Dawnstar hadn't been delighted to leave her camp or kits behind, especially now that she no longer had Lostspark to rely on. She left some of her stronger warriors behind to guard the camp but felt little reassurance since she was not there.

Even though she refused to show or admit it, Lostspark death rattled the leader immensely, she refused to lose any more of her kits if she could prevent it. However, her pride refused to let any clan think ShadowClan was weak. Letting Mistlewhisker represent ShadowClan at the gathering was preposterous simply because Dawnstar was worried.

The stiffness in her lashing tail and her unsheathed claws biting into the cold stone; was enough of a warning for onlookers to know Dawnstar was not in a tolerant mood. Perhaps something interesting in the other clans might turn that around, but she doubted it. Dawnstar crouched down, letting her stern gaze sweep over her clanmates as she waited for the other clans to join them.

ShadowClan has arrived

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 02:40 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

Clans Re: October Gathering

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
87 / 100

Pondpaw followed Dawnstar out onto Seastones without a word, her river-blue hues narrowed down to slits. This was her first Gathering since RiverClan had returned. Would any of her former Clanmates forgive her for leaving them so easily? It had only been four moons, after all.

Even if they didn´t, the former RiverClanner wouldn´t be oh so very happy to see them, either. They didn´t deserve her. They proved that. ShadowClan had proved they wanted Pondpaw, so Pondpaw will be proving her loyalty to ShadowClan, and to ShadowClan alone.

[ pondpaw is open for interactions! ]

[ FOR WHEN RIVERCLAN ARRIVES: Any RiverClan cat that recognizes Pondpaw (i.e. Stormstar, Talonpaw), they may approach her and call her Cascadepaw, as that was the name she had as a RiverClan cat. ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by anika; Today at 06:08 PM.
Old Today, 03:02 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

Gatherings weren't something he cared too much about, but he'd attend them nonetheless. Unnecessary chatter between cats who would someday meet on the battlefield felt somewhat unproductive, if not entirely unproductive. Now and again he enjoyed learning what each clan was up to, but it was very rare for a leader to share the real truth - the things that could make their clan look weak or disorderly. RiverClan... Showed their disorder without having to state it. He wondered what - What's his name? Fadestar? Would come back looking like. It was no easy feat, to lead a whole clan away for two moons. But, he doubted holding the reins for such a clan wasn't an easy job. Huh, what a sorry group of cats. Withholding a sneer, he skulked alongside the rest of ShadowClan.

The beach... Another thing he didn't really care for. It was far too open, and the sea? The body of ever moving water honestly cast a little fear into him - he'd never get too close. Unlike a bog, or even a river, it seemed unpredictable. Water with no end. He bet fish clan loooved it.
Thankfully, ShadowClan was the first there, so he wouldn't have to assimilate within those lot. He sighed, taking a seat. Let's see where this goes.

(open!!)

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 03:02 PM.
Old Today, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Whitestag Followed His Leader, Silently Sitting Down Somewhere.

(No Motavation Post, Open)
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

Gatherings weren't something he cared too much about, but he'd attend them nonetheless. Unnecessary chatter between cats who would someday meet on the battlefield felt somewhat unproductive, if not entirely unproductive. Now and again he enjoyed learning what each clan was up to, but it was very rare for a leader to share the real truth - the things that could make their clan look weak or disorderly. RiverClan... Showed their disorder without having to state it. He wondered what - What's his name? Fadestar? Would come back looking like. It was no easy feat, to lead a whole clan away for two moons. But, he doubted holding the reins for such a clan wasn't an easy job. Huh, what a sorry group of cats. Withholding a sneer, he skulked alongside the rest of ShadowClan.

The beach... Another thing he didn't really care for. It was far too open, and the sea? The body of ever moving water honestly cast a little fear into him - he'd never get too close. Unlike a bog, or even a river, it seemed unpredictable. Water with no end. He bet fish clan loooved it.
Thankfully, ShadowClan was the first there, so he wouldn't have to assimilate within those lot. He sighed, taking a seat. Let's see where this goes.

(open!!)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Honestly, it felt like only yesterday he’d been to his first Gathering. It hadn’t… Gone quite well. And he was quite certain that she was here again, and he was not looking forward to seeing her again.

From his peripheral vision, he spotted his mentor. Should he walk up to him? Hesitating, he slowly padded up near Newtbelly, not getting too close but close enough so he could probably see them. He gave his mentor a nod of greeting before turning and MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS LIKE HE’D PLANNED TO.

((Oh my lazy mobile post sorry ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 03:34 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Coyotepaw • He / They • Shadowclan Apprentice • 9+ Moons
A large white tom with brown-based black rosette tabby patches, one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye
9/100 posts

{ OPEN }

Coyotepaw followed behind his clan quietly, he looked around to see if any of his friends had also gone to the gathering. His different-colored gaze swept across the clearing. He noted that Shadowclan seemingly was the first of the clans to arrive.

He straightened up, hoping to seem more approachable than he normally did. Coyote had been to a couple of gatherings before but mostly kept to himself, well, not this time. He was going to make friends, he was going to not just sit quietly around the outskirts.

The Shadowclan apprentice took a deep breath, sitting near the middle of the clearing, visible from most places at the gathering. He wrapped his tail neatly around his paws, trying to look as approachable as possible.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 03:44 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan

Breathe.

Leading her Clan through the familiar territory and towards Lionsbeach, Stormstar felt more ready than she thought she would. Any nerves or anxiety had died away in the face of finally, finally getting to sit among the leaders. Cats she had looked up to at Seastones since her arrival on RiverClan's beaches all those moons ago. A place where... where Lionshad once sat. The giddiness that bubbled inside of her was hard to snuff out - and she didn't really want to. A smile tugged at her maw as she came to a half just before the gathering place, lifting her tail for those behind her to stop as well.

"I want every cat in good behavior tonight," the leader called over her shoulder, though kept her voice reasonably low so that only they could hear her. "If the other Clans try 'n taunt or tease or poke you, don't give 'em the satisfaction of a reaction. They don't deserve one." Stormstar gave a nod, blue gaze sweeping across her Clan before she looked forward once more and headed into the Gathering.

Padding swiftly across towards the rocks, she made sure to gesture with her tail for Owls to follow. "You'll sit on the rocks below all the leaders - proud to have you up there with me," she grinned, nodding towards her deputy. With a nudge of her shoulder the leader continued the rest of the way across the sand and leapt up onto the deputy stones with ease, then lifted herself to the stone on which her brother had sat upon. Dawnstar was already there, and she gave the leader a curt nod. "Dawnstar," she greeted, her tone nothing more than simple and even. She'd be civil, of course, because that's what a leader did. Her blue eyes held nothing but neutrality as they lingered a bit before drifting out over the gathered cats.

[ @Undertaker @dino. @Moonraven @Marigoldwhisper ]

RiverClan Has Arrived!

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 04:05 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Rainfur sat down and licked her paw

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Today, 04:28 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Starving

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash followed in silence with Dawnstar, helping herd the Clan as they approached the Seastones. So they were the first to arrive; a nice change of pace. The stocky Enforcer sat within ShadowClan's midst, but off to the side. It wasn't long before the fishes decided to arrive, and she immediately wrinkled her nose by instinct. Yuck. It was their second gathering back, and she couldn't say that she'd missed RiverClan in the forest. But at least they were being civil... for now. Oh, wait.. where was that Fadingstar? The former deputy was up there with a new one.. huh. Maybe some death or drama, which wouldn't be surprising with their Clan's history. She tilted her head curiously, but said nothing, her whiskers simply twitching in notice. Hopefully they'd get the juicy details tonight...

[ open! ]

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 54 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart padded to the Gathering, towards the back like he usually did, picking up the rear almost like a guard. At Stormstar's warning, he nodded, silently praying his Clanmates would heed it. He was old and experienced enough to know when to keep his trap shut, but he knew not all of RiverClan was as levelheaded, especially the younger, more spry ones. Someone like Redmire came to mind.

This would be RiverClan's introduction with Stormstar's leadership and the newly-stocked high ranks up on the Stones. He couldn't help but feel a gleam of pride as he watched them make their way up; his Clan was rebuilding, and he had a feeling they'd take the other Clans by surprise with how confident and restored they seemed. At least, he'd like to think so. The loyal warrior would always have RiverClan set deep in his heart as the best Clan, regardless of their hardships. They were family... and they were resilient, just like stones against the battering of ocean waves.

Finding a spot somewhat near the outskirts of RiverClan but not too close to ShadowClan who was already here, the large tom sat back on his haunches. His piercing blue eyes scanned them carefully, but made no move to speak to anyone yet, tending to be more of an observer than anything.

[ open! ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 04:33 PM.