by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 AM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:47 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

BubbleBunny nodded, looking around for their patrol mates.
@zozelen @Dolomedes

Last edited by Ladiebugg; May 2nd, 2024 at 02:47 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Usually, it was mama who did this - last time it was mama who did this. But now, it was Mossfreckle. Mossfreckle was sending out patrol this day and, from the dimly lit entrance of the den she has been residing in with her grandmother, Sleepypaw silently watched, ears perked to hear her name called. One name that briefly caught her mind was that of Grousepaw, the peculiar apprentice whom she shared words with before; names moved on Sleepypaw did not linger on the name any longer than needed, it was merely one name she recognised among the other apprentices - except Brownpaw - a shame indeed. She needed no companion, but she ought to pay better attention to her clanmates' names, if only to keep up mama and Miss Grandmama's good reputations as devoted and reliable members of the clan.

That aside. A fluffy ear flicked, striking blue eyes moved from the gathering few towards Mossfreckle. Her name. Without second thought the young apprentice got her paws, approaching without a word and an expressionless face, perhaps save for a fleeting thought of curiosity when it came to the oak leaves - she knew what moss looked like... Probably. Their nests were made from it. The adult tom at the medicine cats' side had to be Hillstrider, then, she should remember that. He looked excitable, energetic. Her eyes moved from the tom towards an apprentice, seemingly her age - one whose name did not come to mind. Dull eyes watched this apprentice demanding to be taken on patrol, her tail briefly curled, a conflict of emotions. Was this something apprentices could do? Was this something apprentices were supposed to do? Bold. Like her little siblings. Demanding, should it be so? She wondered, was this normal? A part of her wondered about the demand's proper etiquette, the bigger part of her mind questioned whether this is something should have been doing all along. Sleepypaw wanted to work. She had to work. She had to provide. She had to excel. She had a reputation to live up to. Bleu eyes shifted from the apprentice to Mossfreckle, gauging his reaction.

[ @ellie @Mica @silver. ]

Old May 3rd, 2024, 03:59 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

The tom had been sitting on top of some raised Tree roots, which was very uncomfortable, but it gave a good view of camp to know if anything interesting happened.

Thank god he was called on patrol! It felt like those roots were kind of crushing his ribs. It was hard to explain.

It was Yellowtwist's first time leading a patrol! Although, as far as he knew, it would be the same as just being on a patrol.

"Tuftedtusk, Gracklepaw, get over here!" He yowled, not bothering to look around for them. Surely the patrol stuff was exaggerated, right?

[ @Planet @chickadee - sorry for lateness! ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:27 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow shook out their pelt as they listened to Mossfreckle call out another set of patrols, hopefully turn outs better than it has been. This time Moonmeadow was leading out Bubblebunny and Brownpaw. Brownpaw was a name that the warrior recognized and Bubblebunny not so much though she was sure that they will both do great. Bubblebunny had already shown up and so the shadowy warrior padded over to the other warrior and called out to the clearing for Brownpaw, "Brownpaw, come on kiddo!" Moonmeadow cheered up lightly. Hazy green eyes peered around the clearing looking for the apprentice, an easy grin on Moonmeadow's muzzle as they waited patiently.
[ @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Ladiebugg - Bubblebunny ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

"Ah- I'm here!", Brownpaw chirped, hurrying over to where Moonmeadow and Bubblebunny were waiting. She felt a bit frazzled, head too clouded to recognize her patrol until Moonmeadow called her over. She'd snap out of it soon. She had to.

Maybe this patrol would even help, she'd having something to focus on and a way to make herself useful. That'd be good for her. Mossfreckle wanted them to gather mallow and daisies, she remembered that- two kinds of flowers... and they'd be going to the Mourning Ruins, right? Mourning as in sadness, not when the sun came up. She couldn't remember why the Mourning Ruins had that name, but maybe something bad had happened there, before Brownpaw was born... it was nice that there was flowers growing there, now. Herbs that could help those in pain, stop the death and sadness.

Brownpaw nodded at her two patrol members, ready to leave whenever they were. She subconsciously shuffled her paws around, feeling a little antsy and... some other emotions she couldn't identify. But excited as well. She'd always wanted to gather herbs.

@Dolomedes @Ladiebugg
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 3rd, 2024 at 09:56 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
The tom had been sitting on top of some raised Tree roots, which was very uncomfortable, but it gave a good view of camp to know if anything interesting happened.

Thank god he was called on patrol! It felt like those roots were kind of crushing his ribs. It was hard to explain.

It was Yellowtwist's first time leading a patrol! Although, as far as he knew, it would be the same as just being on a patrol.

"Tuftedtusk, Gracklepaw, get over here!" He yowled, not bothering to look around for them. Surely the patrol stuff was exaggerated, right?

[ @Planet @chickadee - sorry for lateness! ]
Tuftedtusk
he/him - ShC - 27 moons

Tuftedtusk would hurry over as the other tom rushed iut of camp. He would look around for Gracklepaw and huff. "Cmon Gracklepaw! No time to lose!"

He too would then take off after the patrol leader with a roll of his eyes.

@chickadee @hades.
(No worries!)

Last edited by Aroogi; May 4th, 2024 at 02:16 PM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 44/100

Gracklepaw jumped as he heard his name called by the other two cats. Okay. Herb patrol. This is new! He had a decent understanding of how medicine cats and herbs worked now that he'd been here for a few moons. He still thought herbs were kinda weird, and didn't get why or how exactly they worked or helped with injuries, but everyone insisted they were necessary, so he wouldn't question it. That's how it was with a lot of the Clan's traditions.

Broom and dandelions... Broom and dandelions... He only hoped he'd remember what they looked like, and be able to find them without an example of one in front of him. He thought anxiously as he sounded after the other two warriors.

"I'm coming!" He called out with a grin. It was nice to actually have cats on the patrol. Last time he had a hunting patrol he had to go all alone, and navigate the foreign territory by himself. It was horrible. He had no idea if he was doing it right.

He quickly ran to catch up to the warriors.

. . .

@Planet and @hades. - sorry for the late and lazy reply!!

Last edited by chickadee; May 5th, 2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:32 AM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

i don't care what they say about us anyway. i don't care 'bout that.
[ @Neptune. [petalrot], @Omari [midnightpaw]]

grouse wasn't exactly eager to head out on patrol, but he knew better than to skip one. figured he'd be down one pelt, lining the good ol' mean queen's den by sundown if he didn't get off his lazy ass and scrounge up the requested herbs.

with a yawn escaping his jaws, tongue curling and back aching, he padded over to join the other two. he was a mighty thing, about as broad as a full grown warrior if not more-so, though a little short comparatively. thick fur bulked him up, mottled in an array of blue-greys and creams. his tail swayed languidly. "al'aight, wha'd i miss. shall we get this show on the road?"

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:07 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Zei @.Sunshine.

Flood paw came back with her clanmates with the required with the required herbs flood paw was carrying one cobweb in her maw
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:12 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Loonbay
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vivid green eyes
She/her

she padded into camp with her clan mates. " the patrol was for the most part a success! we have brought back 4 cobwebs and 2 marigolds, where would you like us to leave them?".

@Zei @Spider-in-the-corner @ellie